What Content Would You Like Added?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I'd love an equippable item that genderbends my character. To reverse the genderbend, unequip the item.
Interesting idea. Quick question: How exactly would it "genderbend" your character? Just set the pronouns/gender to the opposite? You can do that in the appearance menu with the preferred gender button. Would it invert the femininity/masculinity scale? That wouldn't actually impact various characteristics, leaving genitals, breasts, hips, hair length, etc. untouched, since that is only really about your character's facial structure and maybe the frame of the shoulders. Would it swap genitals? If so, what happens to hermaphrodites? Would they become sexless? Would it impact breasts? I can get female to male setting the breasts to flat, but what about male to female? How long would the dick be, how large would the balls be, if your characters race is a mix of several what race would the dick be? What happens if you use a gender-impacting transformative while wearing the equipable?

The point is. It is an interesting idea. But it also seems like the questions of how it would work mean that it either already has its function fulfilled (the gender can be set through the appearance, and masculinity/femininity alone are only really used for determining Steele's gender if it's set to auto), or it would be impacting a wider set of features which would lead to potential issues due to the complexity (if it transformed any features aside from plain masculinity/femininity).

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
Some Azra scenes where she fucks you, and some Kiro scenes where you fuck her ass,.

Edit: more Hardlight suits. A hardlight suit that gives you two legs would be nice, for characters that are nagas or taurs to let them do scenes that only support 2-legged characters. One that gives you a gooey blob body (whatever you want to call the 'legs' that Galomorphs have) would be cool as well, I guess.

Last edited:

Off The Record

Mar 26, 2021
Interesting idea. Quick question: How exactly would it "genderbend" your character? Just set the pronouns/gender to the opposite? You can do that in the appearance menu with the preferred gender button. Would it invert the femininity/masculinity scale? That wouldn't actually impact various characteristics, leaving genitals, breasts, hips, hair length, etc. untouched, since that is only really about your character's facial structure and maybe the frame of the shoulders. Would it swap genitals? If so, what happens to hermaphrodites? Would they become sexless? Would it impact breasts? I can get female to male setting the breasts to flat, but what about male to female? How long would the dick be, how large would the balls be, if your characters race is a mix of several what race would the dick be? What happens if you use a gender-impacting transformative while wearing the equipable?

The point is. It is an interesting idea. But it also seems like the questions of how it would work mean that it either already has its function fulfilled (the gender can be set through the appearance, and masculinity/femininity alone are only really used for determining Steele's gender if it's set to auto), or it would be impacting a wider set of features which would lead to potential issues due to the complexity (if it transformed any features aside from plain masculinity/femininity).
Invert masculinity/feminity score, of course. While wearing the item, the user is immune to masculinity/feminity changes. In general, the item wouldn't work on sexless or herms.

I think primary sex characteristics like genitalia need changing, but also secondary sex characteristics like breasts and hips. The struggle, I think, is determining how to change numerical values of these characteristics across forms. I think that might need benefit from choice. Some transformatives allow you to choose a particular package of change. Here, you get the prompt for genderbending, and the player has the chance to choose the size of the penis, pussy, breasts, hips, butt of their genderbent form OR randomize these sizes. This prompt appears each time the user wears the item. If the user loses their genderbent genitalia as a result of a tranformative, then the item reapplies the genitalia after a couple minutes in the form of that Codex timestamp update. This enables the user to experience scenes that might include growing or losing genitalia without conflicting with the genderbending item. Actually, after scenes, the item is programmed to check if the genitalia matches the masculinity/feminity score -- which is constant in the genderbent form since its immune to change. If the genitalia doesn't match, then the item prompts the user to choose again.

Not sure about hair, but that's not important anyway. I guess if you wanted short or longer hair, or a particular style after genderbending, then you can head to Tavros and get it cut, lengthened, or styled. Otherwise, hair carries over as is from form to form.

Basically, the narrative explanation is genderbending. But the programming doesn't need to reflect this. I imagine from a programming perspective, it's more like administering a transformative that retains its effects as long as the user wears the item.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arai

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Since Dicksprout can be used on a tail to make it a non-parasitic cocktail, can we get a transformative that can make a tail a non-parasitic cunttail without needing to already have a cunt tail? Cunt snakes are available much sooner than cockvines, basically from the start of the game, but I'd like to be able to have the flexibility of tail type offered by Dicksprout but for cunt tails. Presently, the closest we have is tentatool, because it has a random chance to give a tail genitalia, but that also turns your tail into a tentacle and it's a 50/50 between cock and pussy.

toppestofneps

Dec 20, 2023
I would like to see an expansion to the amount of VR programs we can find.
There are a bunch of non repeatable scenes that we basically need to have separate saves for to replay.
Some of the ones that come to mind: Milodon enemies during the Siege quest, Queen of the Deep, Torra (Milodan researcher during Syri's Quest)

The_Smile

Sep 14, 2022
I would like to see an expansion to the amount of VR programs we can find.
There are a bunch of non repeatable scenes that we basically need to have separate saves for to replay.
Some of the ones that come to mind: Milodon enemies during the Siege quest, Queen of the Deep, Torra (Milodan researcher during Syri's Quest)
Or include more CoC scenes we can get from that option.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I was curious if there are any plans for either a sequel or a new game after this game is completed?

I was wondering this because if you made a new game, would you make a post apocalyptic game combining elements from corruption of champions and trial in tainted space which would be cool, or would you do a sci fi fantasy crossover or something?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, I didn't know where to put this. If this is the wrong place could someone let me know the right place to put this?

quara8

Nov 12, 2023
'hard mode' for puzzles - right know, they can be solved in three moves with your eyes closed. What I'd like to see is some actual challenge - double, triple, or even quadruple them in size (I like puzzles - no kink-shaming please).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ham

EP1CH34DSH0T

Jul 16, 2017
A toggle for the parasites on Mhen'Ga would be pretty nice. Since not everyone is into parasite content, and losing a tail thanks to a cuntsnake and bad lust management is a bit irritating.

Reactions: Arai

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Another way to avoid being cumflated apart from being a goo.

I'm a big fan of many of the scenes which cause it but not so much of a fan of the after effects.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
In general the old crew members would be deserving of a bit more love. The new crew member Sam, for example, has twice the amount of on-ship crew sex scenes than cured Reaha has.
Who’s Sam? That only Sam I know of if the doggirl pirate that’s in the prison

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Prostitute Pro prevents vaginal cumflaction. Thraggen Harness (bought from Inessa) doesn't prevent cumflation, but does negate Bulky Belly. You can also use 'Rinse' at the shower to remove cumflation (yes, even oral), though I admit that's not always continent.
I'm aware of these but my character doesn't have a vag so the first option is useless to me, the second doesn't prevent cumflation and the third requires walking all the way back to the ship every time.

I wouldn't consider these solutions, especially compared to being a goo where its just an option.

Feels like there should be a cyberware option for it but I'm not sure how best to hand wave the process.

Oxadaeous

Aug 23, 2022
I just had an idea for the gray goo armor. For those who would like to have access to the scene with a hyper dick, but don't have one.

The idea would be that your gray goo armor could fuse with your cock to create a "hyper [dick type] gray goo armor hybrid". Besides, I think I can write the text between you and your gray goo armor on the fusion without any problem. I'll work on it and make a proposal later.
Sounds like it would be similar to how Lorelei uses her suit to add "features" to her person. Sounds pretty cool, like having goo abilities w/o becoming a goo yourself.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Sounds like it would be similar to how Lorelei uses her suit to add "features" to her person. Sounds pretty cool, like having goo abilities w/o becoming a goo yourself.
I still work on it ;).
But, its holiday so... I take a break.
Just to clarify one thing. English is not my main language (I'm French... Baguette XD)
So writing takes me more much time, and when I finish the 1st try. Many things will have to be corrected. But I'm hanging on ^^.

I also had another idea, since Hand So seems to be out of date and content for Ithzan doesn't seem to be a priority. I propose that Ithzan take Hand So place and become the ship's AI.
I think this could lead to some good scenes.

"78... It's not the first time i heard that, and it's no gonna be the last one..." ^^

Reactions: A1teros