What Content Would You Like Added?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'm sure it's a well-established request by now, but heck it Hellhound Treatment for canine based races!
Is there anything special about Treated Ausar other than the name? As a PC race, it's currently reserved for Canine + Demon. I'm a bit annoyed that splitting Lupine into it's own thing makes Lupine Hellhounds not possible anymore. Though Gedan has said that may be changed at some point. If/when they get around to it. Along with the million other things they need to do.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Yeah only three people really talk about the Hellhound thing (it's not even mentioned in the Treatment codex entry), and the effect doesn't seem to be any different than just the normal bull/amazon transformation so idk.

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
Yeah only three people really talk about the Hellhound thing (it's not even mentioned in the Treatment codex entry), and the effect doesn't seem to be any different than just the normal bull/amazon transformation so idk.
That's kinda why I wonder if it could be. It's just interesting as an example of the Treatment affecting a race in specific ways. This could be a question of breadth vs depth, but heck this thread is about sharing your wish fulfillment and seeing what sticks no?

Reactions: Acharehnus

Loveless

May 29, 2022
That's kinda why I wonder if it could be. It's just interesting as an example of the Treatment affecting a race in specific ways. This could be a question of breadth vs depth, but heck this thread is about sharing your wish fulfillment and seeing what sticks no?
Fair, but how exactly would it be different exactly? Just guaranteed effects maybe? Besides Treatment being extremely volatile isn't really exclusive to ausars, it effects everyone in completely random ways. Like even if you were the manliest guy ever the Treatment can just randomly give you Faux Cow or Cum Cow.

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
Fair, but how exactly would it be different exactly? Just guaranteed effects maybe? Besides Treatment being extremely volatile isn't really exclusive to ausars, it effects everyone in completely random ways. Like even if you were the manliest guy ever the Treatment can just randomly give you Faux Cow or Cum Cow.
Alright, let's say we had a Hellhound variant of the Treatment; like the rest it could trigger for anybody but let's say it'd be more likely to trigger for ausar/canine/lupine races (or just click the button on the cheat menu). The Treatment is a good delivery system, it can prompt a combo of ausar/canine (or lupine, if you're more wolfy) changes with classic Treatment ones (i.e. libido increases, minimum lust, ditz/brute maybe, pheromones, becoming a milk tank if female/intersex). Maybe skin getting the fluffy tag for that poofball of fur between the pecs/breasts. With perhaps a sprinkle of demon, or something like the Foxfire body markings if the writer is feeling whimsical. Horn bumps, but lower chance than the other variants. And every Treatment variant comes with a unique perk or two, usually pretty fun ones. A heat/rut cycle based one would be fitting. Treated Heat/Rut?

Just thoughts off the top of my head.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
While it is rather volatile, I think that both from a mechanical and an in-game view it probably has things that impact its probabilities. Like, there are versions of the treatment you simply can not get with certain genital arrangements, and certain physical aspects make versions more or less likely. Like, you actually can not get the cum cow treatment if you're a super manly guy, because (mechanically) it only has a chance for people with dicks and without pussies if they have breasts or are very feminine.
Like Dick Sprout?
It only allows you to grow one cock at your crotch. It can also grow dickles or cocktails, but amongst actual normal cocks, it can not grow a second.

Reactions: 2boo4berry

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
Being able to retain the Icy Veins perk if your frostwyrm score is high enough, and maybe gain it through frostwyrm TF. The cold never bothered them anyway.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Iirc correctly, you pick it up and it explicitly mentions it has "Sub-Tuner" on it and you then have the option to either leave it where you found it or put it on, so it's similar to the Urbolg scene in that its pretty sign-posted.

If you put it on Belle you go subby pet mode and Belle comes and collects you. She explains what the collar does and then it goes into one of her scenes that goes something like Spanking > Walkies > Blow her > Get fucked/Fuck Saec ( her other pet) and then you're free to go. After that you can go back and talk to her without doing any of her scenes if you don't want to. Unlike Urbolg collar/Badger/Jasvalla there's no bad-end associated with Belle.

Personally I'm a big fan of the sub-tuner stuff and I'd love to see similar content elsewhere as well as more Vava Groom but I don't either would happen anytime soon </3
I really like the sub tuner content, but I avoid it cuz I don't like how you get branded with a tattoo as part of it, for the same reason i dont do Lane and Jerynns content.

Idk why but for some reason that just really irks me. Same reason I don't do Lanes content. Like, a collar you can take off, but more permanent stuff like a tattoo or Lanes addiction just... no... I'd never personally put myself in that situation, so I don't put my main save in that situation. Sorry for lgetting personal there lol.

So if anything I'd like options where for shit like Lane and the sub tuner we can experience some of the content with less.... finality, for lack of better words. Though I won't be too torn up if that never happens, worst comes to worst I can just make a new save file

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It'd be real cool to have an equipped item that causes genderbending until unequipped.
There was some talk some time ago about a way to like, "store" multiple bodies or body configurations or whatever and swap between them, but God knows how that would get implemented

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
they're the same kind of predator, demeanor aside.
Not really. The Dzaan codex entry says fairly clearly that consent is a major factor in getting people hooked on them, and that to do it forcefully is an enormous no no that will basically result in exile.

Plus Ardia never forces the PC to do anything, nor does she really try to coerce us into anything, its all our decisions.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Not really. The Dzaan codex entry says fairly clearly that consent is a major factor in getting people hooked on them, and that to do it forcefully is an enormous no no that will basically result in exile.

Plus Ardia never forces the PC to do anything, nor does she really try to coerce us into anything, its all our decisions.
... Dude, the multiquote thing is right there

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
So if anything I'd like options where for shit like Lane and the sub tuner we can experience some of the content with less.... finality, for lack of better words.
Lane's content is pretty simple - play with it, then stop visiting her, get the intervention scene, detox, and problem solved - and a little money stream for your trouble. But getting a permanent tattoo, or any of the other stuff, is annoying. I don't find the collar's presence too annoying - I just ignore it - but I agree it would be nice to have an option to say "You look it over, and decide that it just looks like trouble. Maybe you should take this to Anyxine and have her pass it on to law enforcement."

QuedzaDrake

Sep 8, 2017
The only thing i took from all of this:
it's very weird we still dont have a tattoo parlor that can either add or remove tattoos
and
it's weird how the only way we can add tattoos are from very specific one-time events

Reactions: Edgy teen who vapes

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023

Yeah, really. If you rescue Ardia from Zheng Shi without getting addicted, and then recruit her, her sire reprimands her for saying she likes you how you are, un-addicted. Her last line before Ardia ends the call mid sentence is "Get that [pc.race] addicted to your dick or you might as well have stayed with the pirates!" Something something "no alpha daughter of mine" something. Doesn't sound very consensual to me.

Conversely, if you get a surprise load down your throat while trying to seduce your way past Argosh, Ardia will go from begging for forgiveness as she nuts down your throat to telling Anno that YOU went and got yourself addicted to her when you bring up the topic of immunization. If you sink deeper into addiction Ardia becomes more and more the typical dzaan alpha. From talking about beta rights to making your choices for you because it's her "responsibility."

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, really. If you rescue Ardia from Zheng Shi without getting addicted, and then recruit her, her sire reprimands her for saying she likes you how you are, un-addicted. Her last line before Ardia ends the call mid sentence is "Get that [pc.race] addicted to your dick or you might as well have stayed with the pirates!" Something something "no alpha daughter of mine" something. Doesn't sound very consensual to me.

Conversely, if you get a surprise load down your throat while trying to seduce your way past Argosh, Ardia will go from begging for forgiveness as she nuts down your throat to telling Anno that YOU went and got yourself addicted to her when you bring up the topic of immunization. If you sink deeper into addiction Ardia becomes more and more the typical dzaan alpha. From talking about beta rights to making your choices for you because it's her "responsibility."
Idk that sounds like more of a mistake in writer consistency than anything else. Whatever it's not a huge deal.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
OK I'm going to do my best to sound as not dickish as possible, but apologies if I fail in that.

What I'd really like is a more consistent and/or clear way of seeing the exact disparity between releases of backer and public content.

What I mean is if, say, a new scene for Penny is released for backers, then we'd be able to know when it will be released for public bois also so they aren't just left wondering when it's going to drop.

Cuz as of right now, as far as I can tell it kinda seems like public content is just released whenever or at random.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
In a similar vein, I'd like to see more detailed changelogs - e.g., instead of "fixed Olympia/BubbleBuddy interaction", I want to see something detailing that interaction and what the problem was with it. That doesn't have to be on the main blog page, just available. Ideally, I'd like to see a proper, publicly accessible (*) bug tracking system with iteration scheduling, proper write-ups for both problem and resolution, and release state.
(*) publicly accessible may be read-only for the general public, maybe even with sections restricted to backers only. It does NOT mean publicly writable - that way lies MADNESS and SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMWONDERFULSPAM.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Jasvalla and Kaska flashbacks

I mean I knew they were criminals by ordinary standards, but it's nice to know other Dzaan would also be not okay with them.

And that's why she has content for fucking her ass, so that we can screw her without getting addicted.

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
One of the ways of meeting Ardia involves taking a nonconsensual creampie in the throat. It was nonconsensual for Ardia too.

Idk that sounds like more of a mistake in writer consistency than anything else. Whatever it's not a huge deal.

Also the Codex information is the in-game equivalent of information on the internet. It can 100% serve as an Unreliable Narrator. The Codex says consent matters but the earliest dzaan you can meet is an alpha who says to your face she's going to hunt you like an animal and chemically addict you to her dick.

These sound like two different worlds from the player's perspective. Jasvalla is an extreme example sure, but I've seen more evidence to support that reality than what the Codex says.

bdillard3

Jul 7, 2023
Reaha mom and sister to be in the game with art. I would commission,pay sell a kidney to see this happen. Who do I need to talk to?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
What I'd really like is a more consistent and/or clear way of seeing the exact disparity between releases of backer and public content.
If it says [Backers], it's exclusive. If it says [Public], it was Backers but was just released to the public. If it's untagged, it's Public.
Backers content is generally made Public a month later.

In a similar vein, I'd like to see more detailed changelogs - Ideally, I'd like to see a proper, publicly accessible (*) bug tracking system with iteration scheduling, proper write-ups for both problem and resolution, and release state.
As satisfying as it would be to see the bugs crossed off between releases, I think that would slow them down significantly. And they're slow enough as it is. I could fill the front page and then some with the bugs I know about. I have a bunch I haven't even reported, because they're fairly minor and I know they won't get seen.

RE: Dzaan;
They don't really have much of interest outside of the Addiction thing, so that's what writers fixate on. And the tone is reinforcing. The Codex entry was written a long time ago. When was the last time any of the writers read it?

Last edited:

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I would really like to see a way to work off the bad end for Beth's Busty Broads...and end up playing the game with all the transformation Beth installed in Steele. I want to be the whore that got in over her head and yet somehow worked herself back out of the hole. Did that make sense?

Reactions: Nonesuch

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
So, I have a question about a future addition.
I read that we could recruit one of the bored jumper from the pirate base... However, I wonder if we'll only be able to recruit one or if we'll be able to change the one we want on board our ship... It would be fun, but it might also be too much work to recruit them all.

Ah! and yes, I think it would be normal to have cold resistance once transformed into a frostwyrm.

TheShepard256

I read that we could recruit one of the bored jumper from the pirate base... However, I wonder if we'll only be able to recruit one or if we'll be able to change the one we want on board our ship... It would be fun, but it might also be too much work to recruit them all.
Recruiting one of the bored Jumpers was originally the plan, but Leila has since become a separate Jumper NPC.