What Content Would You Like Added?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I feel like there needs to be a Laquine Lite TF. Don't get me wrong, what we have is great, but if you just want to correct your Steeles appearance, like after the Treatment or rescuing Kiro, it's got a ton of extra that just isn't needed. Maybe have it be targeted like Catnip is, so it just changes one thing per use. No perks, no extra, Appearance only. for half the price.

Reactions: Ooh Woo and Kesil

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I wanna see more followup Queen Taivra and Water Queen content
They are still some of my favorite characters and I just wanna see more of them y'know?
Especially since Taivra is my betrothed

SirLongsAlot

Jun 7, 2022
I kinda want to see more weapon and combat perks. The only combat perk outside of starting class i know is tanis bow technique and paige limber perk. (add katana plz i wanna as a jetstream sam wannabe XD)

Reactions: Bladist

Kass

May 21, 2022
I did write in the gripes thread, edited the post and it's been under moderation for almost a whole day but I feel like Lane could use a redemption ending ( or an ending that doesn't result in permanent blackmail). Imo the current ending feels really out of character for PC Steele.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Would be nice to have a transformation consumable that you can use to change the color of your scales. We have that for skin and fur, but not scales.
Just needs to be added to Pickmentation. So does Chiton Color.

TheFastandtheFurriest

Sep 3, 2021
A pretty minor thing, but one I think would be a fun option:

Right now you can go into the wall at Cherry's Tap Hall on Zheng Shi by intentionally getting in trouble and being "punished", which I enjoy, but there isn't any option to voluntarily sign up to be in the wall. An option to voluntarily signing up could include being paid more than the current way of getting in the wall, and the option to use a bio-plug to block off certain holes like the ones currently in the wall get. Another good option could be getting to have your top-half sticking out instead, like the viper and the rats currently do (although I imagine this would require more work to write additional scenes).

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I've been replaying the game and I've noticed that there seems to be very few Gryvain characters in the world which I think is a bit odd
You'd think there would be more of them considering that they are part of the core races but there numbers in game is vanishingly small.
I would like to see more sexy dragon ladies roaming about

TheShepard256

I've been replaying the game and I've noticed that there seems to be very few Gryvain characters in the world which I think is a bit odd
You'd think there would be more of them considering that they are part of the core races but there numbers in game is vanishingly small.
I would like to see more sexy dragon ladies roaming about
I agree, though I guess it could be justified from a lore perspective: the culture of the Gryvain Heartland Republic (where most gryvain would hail from) is one that kind of looks down on things like combat and manual labour, which would naturally discourage its members from becoming Planet Rushers. This is kind of borne out with the gryvain we actually do meet; two are criminals and thus not bound to such cultural posturing, one is ambiguously in the same boat, one is a Republic ambassador to Dhaal and thus not actually a Rusher, one is a random bar encounter who doesn't seem like the kind of person to go out adventuring, and one is a sports player on Uveto. If we count half-breeds, one is a random encounter who we have no information on, and two (three if Steele is half-gryvain) clearly take more after their non-gryvain parent.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I kinda wish Adjatha would have done a bust for Kelly's bar scene outfit. Tiny bikini top and "miniature cut-off jean shorts. Just seems like she's incomplete without it since most of your interactions with her start off in the back room of Burt's Badass Mead Hall.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Timers for various npc pregnancies, and I want to meet the fungus "queen" and the raskvel broodmother again

Reactions: Ooh Woo

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
A pretty minor thing, but one I think would be a fun option:

Right now you can go into the wall at Cherry's Tap Hall on Zheng Shi by intentionally getting in trouble and being "punished", which I enjoy, but there isn't any option to voluntarily sign up to be in the wall. An option to voluntarily signing up could include being paid more than the current way of getting in the wall, and the option to use a bio-plug to block off certain holes like the ones currently in the wall get. Another good option could be getting to have your top-half sticking out instead, like the viper and the rats currently do (although I imagine this would require more work to write additional scenes).
I really like this idea. Seconded,

auraen714

Jul 30, 2021
I'd like more pregnancies related to scaled or egg-laying species. Like Saurmorian. Or Slyveren. Maybe a Daynar. Also, Vulriks, that one Anatae.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
as well as for wings would be nice I've been trying to make my pc look like a bronze dragon
I thought Draconic/Gryvain wings just straight up used your scale colour and don't actually have their own designated colour.

I don't know if it's different for non-scaled wings though.

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
I thought Draconic/Gryvain wings just straight up used your scale colour and don't actually have their own designated colour.

I don't know if it's different for non-scaled wings though.
yeah but being able to dye the membrane parts of the wings would be nice to tho...

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Both would definitely be cool.. esp being Dzaan and making all Steeles enemies addicted to her cum.. (I dont think Dzaan have males?? Let me know if I'm wrong)
They already said no to the cum addition because it would be to difficult to write, but I would assume a half Dzaan wouldn’t have the addiction properties as full dzaans

Seeker

Jun 7, 2018
Can we get a bank that pays interest on the player's credit balance?

Steele Tech gets into Venture Capital? Financing the Gilden Republic's push against the Reds would be a real hoot.

Stock Market investments? Snugglé & Akkadi R&D would be fun to buy out...

• Love
Reactions: Rakaziel

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Can we get a bank that pays interest on the player's credit balance?

Steele Tech gets into Venture Capital? Financing the Gilden Republic's push against the Reds would be a real hoot.

Stock Market investments? Snugglé & Akkadi R&D would be fun to buy out...
The player isn’t in charge of steele tech in the game, thus I would imagine steele can’t make decisions like that, and on paper, steele probably has money to just get by, and doubt has enough money to buy a multi billion credit company

Seeker

Jun 7, 2018
The player isn’t in charge of steele tech in the game, thus I would imagine steele can’t make decisions like that, and on paper, steele probably has money to just get by, and doubt has enough money to buy a multi billion credit company
That's fine. However, I'd like see high level content when Jack/Jill is jailed & the PC then takes the reigns of Steele Tech.

Reactions: Rakaziel