What Content Would You Like Added?

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
highly unlikely to happen as Wsan retired from TiTS to CoC2 full time

Well
Theoretically, if TiTs doesn't get cut woefully short now that Fen has stepped down, it should still be going when CoC2 is done with.

So there's hope for like...3-4 years from now.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
The romba and Celise would be mortal enemies. The romba constantly mistakeing Celise as a fluid spill and trying to clean her up, while Celise keeps trying to make messes and sabotage the romba for revenge... which causes it to only want to clean up Celise even more.
so, basically, Mo from Wall-e

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
An option for seasonal events to trigger based on in-game (day count % 365) instead of the real clock. In actual game options. So the events could trigger occasionally/in sequence as the game progresses, but not so occasionally they can be missed altogether if someone plays the game at "wrong" time and doesn't magically know there's a cheat menu they'd need to enable and toggle stuff in there, for things to actually happen.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
An option for seasonal events to trigger based on in-game (day count % 365) instead of the real clock. In actual game options. So the events could trigger occasionally/in sequence as the game progresses, but not so occasionally they can be missed altogether if someone plays the game at "wrong" time and doesn't magically know there's a cheat menu they'd need to enable and toggle stuff in there, for things to actually happen.
Given that, canonically, the game is supposed to only last a few months (regardless of the day count, and unless you're spamming sleep it will probably not take even one year), and I assume it starts at the same in-game time/season, any days past #120 may just not get seasonal content because so few folks would see them, so you;d need to either use the cheat menu regardless or use sleep 300 times to get back to whatever day in the cycle you want. Additionally, seasonal events could pass by in-universe without you seeing them too, but this time without a clue that there may even be an event for you to miss. Plus a bunch of seasonal content isn't based around in-game holidays, but rather thematic occurrences, and there's not an in-universe event for them to actually be tied to.

Last edited:

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
I was basing it on having 260 days recorded in game with two probe planets still to go. While, granted, it's possible for a player to wrap the game up in less time than that, i'd argue this approach still gives them a better chance to experience more of the seasonal content than 1-2 weeks of real time it'd take them to get through the game would, if they're even lucky enough to play at the "right" time for any seasonal content to trigger, in the first place.

It's also easier to just sleep some extra time in game, particularly if one gets themselves pregnant, than mess with the system clock, which can affect other applications than just the game.

X3nonX

Mar 4, 2016
More detailed racial descriptions, for example in the case of you having more then race score at max you being called a combination of both of them, in my case i have both my amazon race score and my kitsune race score maxed so it would be interesting if my racial description would be a amazonian kitsune-morph instead of just being called a kitsune-morph

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
A way to alphabetize the Perks list. Flash displayed them in alphabetical order, JavaScript displays them in acquisition order.

Reactions: TiTSFan
Mar 25, 2022
Don't know if this is already planned or not but I think it would be cool to have more scenes with Bethany maybe even a quest along the lines of Sera's quest.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
A more generic approach to being able to share your quarters with the crew members -- have the "Sleep With" work as a toggle for each individual member, and if there's more than one crew member with their toggle enabled, pick one from them randomly when going to sleep (or more than one if viable, like with Anno+Shekka)

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
I just desperately want to tie the knot with Azra. An actual, fleshed out space-MILF that I have to work for? I was devastated to find out that according to some dated forum posts, she's been abandoned since 2017. Truly a travesty considering she was nearly done already.

Technically she got a scene in September 2020.

But she's Fenoxo's, so who knows what gonna happen with her...

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
I'd like to be able to take crewmates on dates around the cosmos. Also more random crew interactions while walking around the ship as well as while out and about places. Instead of just having Anno popping up in the drinking halls all of the time, what about seeing Reaha at Anon's on a break from her job/the ship (if she's a crewmate and whether or not she's cured); Anno, Shekka and Sera teaming up to improve the robot run Dark Chrysalis (when Sera is a crewmate) or even the occasional movie night aboard the ship where most, if not all, of your crewmates get together and watch a movie with all the trimmings.

I know a lot of people in the community like their ladies with a bit of squish but I like my ladies to be a bit firmer. We have huskar routes for Anno and Erra but what about Amazon routes for them as well. Maybe even one for Reaha since when we talk to her about her gene mods, we are given the option to like how she looked like in the military (buff as anything) or now (sweet and softer). If we cure her addiction, we could bring it up again and persuade her to join us exercising on the ship and maybe even going to the gym on New Texas with us with the end result being that she firms up her body without dropping her milking capabilities or capacity and gains back some of the musculature she once had. Another way of achieving these results could be byt talking to Mirrin and/or Paige about running a bootcamp which could have some unique dialogue and findable items.

Lastly, if we could tweak Dr Badger's bimbo lab to become ours and lure certain space faring NPC's to Tarkus to 'enhance' their abilities, like in Adjatha's Saendra Dolled picture. We could have it that we have two options for each NPC: be incremental bimbo/bro/futafication where we actually do help them 'improve' before taking that one last jump over the edge and the end result would be a sex toys that still has some fuctionality outside the bedroom or we go the full Dr Badger and just jump straight to the end result of full bimbo/bro/futafication of the NPC which means that we would end up with as much brainpower as the Pexiga ( the second route could also have us be contacted by Dr Po and potentially hunted down by the UGC Peacekeepers resulting in a Bad End).

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
I'd like to be able to take crewmates on dates around the cosmos. Also more random crew interactions while walking around the ship as well as while out and about places. Instead of just having Anno popping up in the drinking halls all of the time, what about seeing Reaha at Anon's on a break from her job/the ship (if she's a crewmate and whether or not she's cured); Anno, Shekka and Sera teaming up to improve the robot run Dark Chrysalis (when Sera is a crewmate) or even the occasional movie night aboard the ship where most, if not all, of your crewmates get together and watch a movie with all the trimmings.

I know a lot of people in the community like their ladies with a bit of squish but I like my ladies to be a bit firmer. We have huskar routes for Anno and Erra but what about Amazon routes for them as well. Maybe even one for Reaha since when we talk to her about her gene mods, we are given the option to like how she looked like in the military (buff as anything) or now (sweet and softer). If we cure her addiction, we could bring it up again and persuade her to join us exercising on the ship and maybe even going to the gym on New Texas with us with the end result being that she firms up her body without dropping her milking capabilities or capacity and gains back some of the musculature she once had. Another way of achieving these results could be byt talking to Mirrin and/or Paige about running a bootcamp which could have some unique dialogue and findable items.

Lastly, if we could tweak Dr Badger's bimbo lab to become ours and lure certain space faring NPC's to Tarkus to 'enhance' their abilities, like in Adjatha's Saendra Dolled picture. We could have it that we have two options for each NPC: be incremental bimbo/bro/futafication where we actually do help them 'improve' before taking that one last jump over the edge and the end result would be a sex toys that still has some fuctionality outside the bedroom or we go the full Dr Badger and just jump straight to the end result of full bimbo/bro/futafication of the NPC which means that we would end up with as much brainpower as the Pexiga ( the second route could also have us be contacted by Dr Po and potentially hunted down by the UGC Peacekeepers resulting in a Bad End).
Nice idea. May add bimbofying Thr rival/cousin and selling them to Bethany Carver on Tarkus (if Steeles personality swings more towards the hard end of the scale)

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
I saw somebody made a picture of Lorelei wearing Samus' Zero Suit on the Smutlords twitter feed. I've been wanting the Zero Suit added to the game as long as it's not copyright infringement to Metroid.

FWFURY

May 4, 2022
1. More males as potential crew, pls

2. Recurring interaction with Zaalt, his scene was too short for a one-and-done encounter, and if you get the options out of order, you miss out on sexy time with the rogue smuggler.

3. Lactating male pecs/flat chests pls. Busky mentions having something in his stock that Big T won't let him sell, and I don't want my himbos or maleherms growing boobs ;P

4. More male sires, I want Vahn's puppies, lol!

Reactions: ShySquare

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
1. More females as potential crew, preferably can sex with homosexual,I really want to build a lesbian harem ship in this game, Wake up every morning and open your eyes, What appears before your eyes is Passionate French Snake Kiss, Tongue licks like crazy in vagina,Two fill up milk jugs get completely sucked out, and all night lasts on cum,I wanna at the same time there are more bedmates,
more passionate and routh morning lesbian group-sex.

2.nursery update, Although the content about the upgrade can be seen in the text description, this part has not been added so far, The description says "Any special devices or accoutrements related to birth and pregnancy you find in the galaxy can be sent here.", but still nothing new.

3.Gray goo armor clothing deformation is become more diverse, and compatible sex toys,just like Continue to turn on the milker or vibrator while walking, like wearing Celise on body or hardlight broken, She is always drinking your sexual fluid and milk now, But she gradually became more and more eager to sucking you, stick slime in your pussy and anus deep and deep, of course still licking your cutie clit and two plump milkjugs,explore and develop every part of your body that is most sensitive, in anytime,anywhere, make you become a paralyzed mud and thoroughly wet the floor.

4.Some hottest Milf wanna some little young girl. I mean, some young sex partner, please add more foursome sex scene with Azra,Bianca,Shade etc.

5.Celise one piece underwear transformation, make hornyest goo girl wrap up with your body everyday! and then, in the days to come, you can get two goo girls to have sex contest on your body every day, to squeeze out as many of your sexual fluid and milk, until you spasming your wet cunt completely dehydrated, can't take such an excess of pleasure, and your consciousness goes blank, like Nihara's Amazon press sex sence, they are never miss a drop of your sexual fluid and milk, It's the most lewd competition!

6.More anal sex scene with lesbians, most of the female characters in the game have "get oral" or "cunnilingus" sex sence, but only a few female characters have "anilingus" or "finger ass" sex sence. By the way, "get fingered" is also relatively rare than "get licked".

7.More sexable AI android, as a sci-fi game, there are too few robot characters and types that can have sex in this game,even less than sex toys.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiTSFan

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
More females as potential crew
If you mean females without cocks, there's 12 as potential crew members (including Bess and any others that can start as female and potentially be given a cock later). Including herms, there's 19. These counts exclude Pexiga, since she's basically just Yammi's pet, and also excludes Nova and Siegwulfe, since they're equipable items that happen to have personalities. If you count them, that's 22 female crew members. In terms of male crew members, there are 3, and that's counting Ben, who you may not have because you chose Bess instead. Several planned crewmates may be male, but they're not crew yet, and even after them there's still a pretty overwhelming number of female crew over male crew.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
If you mean females without cocks, there's 12 as potential crew members (including Bess and any others that can start as female and potentially be given a cock later). Including herms, there's 19. These counts exclude Pexiga, since she's basically just Yammi's pet, and also excludes Nova and Siegwulfe, since they're equipable items that happen to have personalities. If you count them, that's 22 female crew members. In terms of male crew members, there are 3, and that's counting Ben, who you may not have because you chose Bess instead. Several planned crewmates may be male, but they're not crew yet, and even after them there's still a pretty overwhelming number of female crew over male crew.
I wish more female characters who could be lovers would be crew members because traveling between different planets and locations is so troublesome,I'm fed up with running around all the time. Such as Shade , Shade is doing nothing in the bar all day, Why we can't try to get her be our crew?

and I wish Shade, Azra and Bianca could have group sex with Steele, PC get surrounded by four MILFs and get fucked by turns all day in your room on ship, just like mai,miko,and cait's foursome in coc2,goddamn, three mommy, three lewd sluts,three erotic monster.

I also wish to add some random crew mumber sex events, like coc2's maid random events.

And Implants, we can add implants to the PC's body, Why can't you try converting Frostwyrm into a Bionic Starship? It's funny just thinking about it, doesn't it?

• Love
Reactions: Rakaziel

TheShepard256

I wish more female characters who could be lovers would be crew members because traveling between different planets and locations is so troublesome,I'm fed up with running around all the time. Such as Shade , Shade is doing nothing in the bar all day, Why we can't try to get her be our crew?
Believe it or not, Steele isn't the centre of the universe. Those characters have other things to do which mean they can't, or don't want to, join Steele's crew; for instance, Shade is a bounty hunter and thus needs to be able to go anywhere without relying on someone else getting her there.
And Implants, we can add implants to the PC's body
We can already do this on Dhaal, but that planet's backers only for now. Hopefully, it'll go public soon.
Why can't you try converting Frostwyrm into a Bionic Starship? It's funny just thinking about it, doesn't it?
That would be an impressive feat of biomechanical engineering, but it's also probably too close to vore/unbirth for the comfort of most of the audience. Plus, I think you're the first person to raise that possibility.

Reactions: Kesil