What Content Would You Like Added?

redbeard887

Jul 13, 2018
I'd like a way to replay more one-off content (like boss fights) in game. A narrative way this could be implemented is an upgrade to the mindwash visor. Maybe we could find a new and improved version that was able to construct/reconstruct scenarios from Steele's memory and imagination. So if Steele wanted to strap on the visor and see what their life would've been like if they lost a boss fight, they could do it.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Better support of double-dicked Steele's. It's always so disappointing when I have to choose which cock to fuck with, and the other one is left to flop around uselessly, or worse, isn't mentioned at all.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Ermm, currently ... I'd love TFs for Slyveren and Puazi... and would be nice to be able to get synthetic parts... even just aesthetic with no change to mechanics ..without having to save mod. Outside of that, and this is probably unreasonable but a way to lock specific body features... not mechanically like a toggle but rather maybe with a ship device or going to one of the doctors or something, so if you get for example a set of horns or legs you like a way to keep those while transforming other parts. I mean yeah I know you could save mod to do it but to me using the stuff in game is part of the fun. Some sudo non-consentual (but completely avoidable) transformations for submissive types would be nice too. Like have your dommewulf (just picking her as a example) slowly transform you into a bimbo or whatever. You can always force them off or say no to stop it so its completely voluntary but if its your thing you can play into it. Could even do it as a "suggestion" style thing where they are like "I'd like you more with a X (X= tail type, horn type, whatever)" .. and have them reward you with each compliance. Make it sort of a game where you transform yourself to please them.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Nezumi

Mar 26, 2017
Honestly, what I'm most interested in right now is a fix to the logic issue of Mouserella Cheese shrinking balls, when not only are mice known for their proportionately large balls, but the modded mouse-boy in Rat's Raiders has big balls. I brought this up on the Discord a while back, but if it was ever addressed, I haven't heard of it, and the wiki hasn't been updated.

Last edited:

Nobbie

Nov 25, 2021
How about something with Briget and the nursedroids on the nursery deck. Briget acting like a stepmom/mom dom and generally mature and guides the sex and eventually involve the other nursedroids. Then you can go either a breeding route for males where you get her a synth womb and for a few other droids, or for females, she and the other droids get penis attachments and donated cum and become more dominant and try to knock you up. You could go around pulling them aside for a quickie or they could use you for stress releif.

Prototype909

Dec 4, 2016
I know it's probably content that'd be locked behind story progression, but I really want to set some more relationship flags with Jill/Rival. Their Kaithrit makeover is too hot.

Other than that, more Shade&Amara content is something I've been waiting for ever since the bondage scene with them and Steele.

Or something with Bethany that lets us get closer to her like helping her slaving empire deal with issues.

Prototype909

Dec 4, 2016
So something like Bethany giving sissy training to PCs and having you do jobs for her?
Well when you run a slave empire I'm sure lots of stuff comes up that needs dealing with. Taking out rivals, chasing down runaways, collecting on debts, breaking in new slaves, etc.

Whether Steele would be a full sub to her or try and be like a useful right hand would be up to the writer.

Nezumi

Mar 26, 2017
I know it's probably content that'd be locked behind story progression, but I really want to set some more relationship flags with Jill/Rival. Their Kaithrit makeover is too hot.
... Apparently, stuff has changed since I last checked, and it is very interesting to me! Us. Me.
It's more lynx-[rival.boyGirl] than kaithrit; note the tufts of fur and lack of a second tail.
Still interested! Looks at pic. That's pretty long for a Lynx tail, though.

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
A female Roravan trying to find a way to legally propagate her species, either via cloning or genetically engineering Roravan or cloak lichen that can breed with other species. And she wants Captain Steele to help her, as someone who can get hard-or-dangerous-to-obtain materials, someone who eventually will have an entire corporation's sway at their disposal, and someone who can take in any resulting children, as she's not sure she'd be allowed to raise them herself.

Oh, and maybe, as a reason why the UGC is allowing her to do genetic experimenting in the first place, she initially pitched to the UGC the idea of her cloning the Mhoa back to life using feathers she kept (as self-admitted "souvenirs of conquest") to atone for exterminating them. The UGC granted her request, though with the caveat that it be done under considerable supervision\surveillance.

Last edited:

DaddyLuci

Dec 8, 2021
I would like it if the non combat options, such as disabling turrets in the Chain quest, gave you XP too

DaddyLuci

Dec 8, 2021
Achievements would be neat. Also if they gave some minor perks, but I'm more interested in the plain achievements personally

DaddyLuci

Dec 8, 2021
Some limited amount of autosave would be great. Realizing that your last save was forever ago when you want to turn something around... Not fun

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
More recruitable femboys. When I first started playing I had the idea of assembling a crew of femboys. I was holding off on recruiting Kase when I first met him because I wanted to see who else I could recruit and imagine my disappointment when I found out that not only was Kase the ONLY recruitable femboy but that I also missed his recruitment window.
:negativeman:

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
honestly surprised this tf isnt in tits even on just an npc charcter ... snake penis' by which i mean steele's/npc's penis is a snake the tf probably a parasite tf or sold by a very eccentric exotic fetish tf vendor again in the World of tits i can see this existing in it

DaddyLuci

Dec 8, 2021
First rule in rpg games save and save often XD I mean they could add it but I personally don’t think it’s necessary.
It exists in CoC and CoC2
At first I thought it was new in CoC2 so it made sense that it just hadn't existed in TiTS
But then it turns out it existed in the original in some capacity, so now I just don't understand why it's not there
I'm not saying it needs to be perfect, or that it's a replacement for timing saves well or save scumming if you like to do it. But it would just be a huge quality of life improvement in my eyes.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Warden239

Dec 23, 2021
so I was told to put this here (i kinda got confused my bad) but something i would love to see added is more petplay reverse stuff, I really like those scenes with anno where we were the pet, I kinda want something similar with her sister when she become a crew mate (the wiki says she'll eventually be one but that could be wishful thinking) but dirtier, and more scenes with anno to, maybe a mission where you need to be a pet to sneak into a show (like that one anno scene) and maybe and ending where you decide to stay master and pet to.