What Content Would You Like Added?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Plus she's obviously heartbroken if you get her pregnant and she has to leave the egg with you. We need a way to get her a position at the Nursery.
Or a bouncer at Anon's Bar, anywhere she could contribute, really. That way she could be moved regardless of whether Steele got her pregnant or not.

Reactions: Ooh Woo

omnicron

Oct 28, 2021
or maybe more levels/classes or sub-classes, psionics would be nice to finally get as well, maybe getting Vi or t1-k4 as crew members
after all, we have a botanist, a mechanic, multiple vendors and a chef, but as far as i know, we dont have a medic for the crew

• Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
More Elyrrin, even if it's a one off sex scene.. and the dzaan futa lady from Syri's quest.. i really liked her.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Do you know how to convince her? I only get the option to fight her, the flirt option is greyed out.
She's a sub, and also one which does her job. When you fuck her in the shower, you need to select Treat Her Bad, or else you can't bypass the fight via flirting. Also if you killed Calnor's mind and stuck Valden in it she's not really going to be up to letting you go.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
She's a sub, and also one which does her job. When you fuck her in the shower, you need to select Treat Her Bad, or else you can't bypass the fight via flirting. Also if you killed Calnor's mind and stuck Valden in it she's not really going to be up to letting you go.
So just treat her bad and use tamwolf instead of Calnor?

omnicron

Oct 28, 2021
maybe expand the list of inmate at gastigoth, some additions could be shockhopper and ldc bosses,
you could also give steele an ai partner, it could give the hand so data bead an actual use

Dania

Aug 17, 2020
Just an idea, but what about the possibility of purchasing a large non-combat ship that would travel around the edge of the rush as a brothel that you could staff with ones you've either hired/conquered/bought and it would once a week transfer you funds but would also have quests to protect the girls/guys, rescue one that's been randomly kidnapped and similar making it a small management portion of the larger game itself. It could even be a money sink as you would have to pay/care for the people on the ship, provide food/entertainment/care as well as upgrades. so that it doesn't become just a huge money maker and upset the balance but is also something you have to reinvest in could be paced out so that you have races from all over.

p.s. I'd be willing to try to help as a writer on this idea, but i wouldn't know how to start.

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
I would love to see the Shock Hopper again, maybe as an encounter on Zheng Shi? Maybe since they had a falling out with the other gangs after the sidewinder is taken her and the LDC end up in the wall in Cherrys Tap Hall as a sort of punishment from the gangs.

Or perhaps just find them hiding out in the tunnels as a random encounter.

Reactions: Rikki and TiTSFan

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I would love to see the Shock Hopper again, maybe as an encounter on Zheng Shi? Maybe since they had a falling out with the other gangs after the sidewinder is taken her and the LDC end up in the wall in Cherrys Tap Hall as a sort of punishment from the gangs.

Or perhaps just find them hiding out in the tunnels as a random encounter.
The shock hopper is planned (IIRC) as part of the content for the Command/Ops deck of Zheng Shi, which is an entirely new deck that would come after the JS port.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
I'm one of the 8 people that do like mega-sized impossibly curvy characters like Bizzy at max size and the cow bed on Dhaal. So I wish that every off the scale futa character didn't also have a damn horse or cat or dog cock or whatever the new fetish of the month is. Echidna, shark, koala, etc. I do not get the appeal at all. Your options for everyone are 6 inch human cock or 23 inch dog cock for some reason.

Aside from complaining, being able to take companions around kinda on dates would be cool. Walking around Tavros with Gianna or Shekka and just checking out shops or something. They don't have to be combat party member focused, we can always just bring them around with us to a clothes store and let them model stuff rather than have to come and give it to them in person.

And along that line of thought, having your crew give you a little send off before you leave sometimes would be cute. Mitzi seems the most likely to want to give you a kiss before you leave the ship along with Reaha before you get her off her patches. Those two you'd probably have to fight off to get out of the ship most of the time. Not like full sex scenes or anything but a few lines here and there. Also you should probably be getting groped by them more often.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Don't know if this has been suggested before, but I had the thought of possibly having the player's eyes able to change color in response to a stat like lust. I got the idea from Shizuya since her eyes change color the higher her lust is.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
I would like - and this is a pet peeve that I don't expect to see changed - for scenes where someone compares Steele to a Galotian (which is surprisingly common) to check if Steele is a Galotian. I know, it would take rewriting a whole bunch of scenes from a whole bunch of writers to have those alternative lines retroactively, but it does make those characters seems a bit silly when they tell Galotian Steele that they do x like a Galotian.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
So. I just found out what fossa dicks look like. Everything fun about canine, feline, and equine cocks all in one meaty package.