What Content Would You Like Added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
On the wiki for the companions there is a part for future, considered crew mates. Are they on the similar way/path/mode with the coc2 onws? Or they are actually coming? Because i would still be happy for a dedicked Emmy and Finaly Bianca.
Bianca as crew does have a partial public design document (it's a "part 2", some sort of expac). But getting her as crew is contigent on another character (which would be recruited along with Bianca), Reina, being written and implemented. Never seen any document of Reina. And both seem to be far down on William's backlog/priority list.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Bianca as crew does have a partial public design document (it's a "part 2", some sort of expac). But getting her as crew is contigent on another character (which would be recruited along with Bianca), Reina, being written and implemented. Never seen any document of Reina. And both seem to be far down on William's backlog/priority list.
What about Emmy?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
What about Emmy?
I've seen occasional mentions of additional content for her, a long time ago.

Emmy at her core is a Fenoxo character, IIRC. She's probably buried deep down in his backlog.

And now, with Fenoxo stepping back from writing most of the smut... I doubt that she'll get extra stuff.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
I've seen occasional mentions of additional content for her, a long time ago.

Emmy at her core is a Fenoxo character, IIRC. She's probably buried deep down in his backlog.

And now, with Fenoxo stepping back from writing most of the smut... I doubt that she'll get extra stuff.
Crap.... Rip

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I have a question about that. Fen's stepping down from writing (most of the) smut. He said in his post that he'll be taking more of a producer role. I was talking with a friend around the time of that post about the differences between a producer and a director. We came to the conclusion that a director is hands on with regards to content. Whereas the producer is just a glorified piggy bank. The producer shouldn't have much creative control over the product. They are the ones that will provide the funding, produce the advertisements, talk to the press, etc. Basically, the other stuff that revolves around the product but isn't the product itself.

Anyway, my question is this: if Fenoxo is stepping back into more of a Producer role, does that mean he won't have any more creative control over the product? I mean, I understand that he's burned out on the smut so he wants to distance himself from that. But will we also never reach the end of his vision of Tainted Space?

TheShepard256

I have a question about that. Fen's stepping down from writing (most of the) smut. He said in his post that he'll be taking more of a producer role. I was talking with a friend around the time of that post about the differences between a producer and a director. We came to the conclusion that a director is hands on with regards to content. Whereas the producer is just a glorified piggy bank. The producer shouldn't have much creative control over the product. They are the ones that will provide the funding, produce the advertisements, talk to the press, etc. Basically, the other stuff that revolves around the product but isn't the product itself.

Anyway, my question is this: if Fenoxo is stepping back into more of a Producer role, does that mean he won't have any more creative control over the product? I mean, I understand that he's burned out on the smut so he wants to distance himself from that. But will we also never reach the end of his vision of Tainted Space?
He won't be writing much smut anymore (unless his drive to do so returns), but he's still going to write (and possibly code) for the game; in fact, he's currently working on the Myrellion peace path, and I'd assume he'd still work on other non-smutty parts of the story (including the main quest). I guess given your definitions, he's going to be more of a director, but with a team this small the roles of producer and director might not be as separate as they are for big-budget stuff.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021

Well, he IS delegating a lot more now. He hit burnout and took the sensible alternative for solving it.

It's just unfortunate that a lot of his backlog might become abandonware.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
can we get more lingerie and weapons? personally, I'd like to see some bras and panties like mitzi's crotchless panties and bandeau bra, some open chest vests, and things like the slingkini that nova wears when you first take her to a pool. perhaps even something like the freutoy bikini that uses a butt plug to secure it in place. could get a bonus to tease and an increased lust gain when wearing it. I'd also like to see more variations in weapons. theres so much variation in the lower tiers of weapons, but if you want high level stuff to deal with big threats, you're limited to like 3 or 4 weapons. and depending on your build, you cant even lift a couple of them. personally, I rp my character as a rifle user, and the only high tier rifle that doesn't require power armor is the tri-beam rifle. I'd really like to see some 40 damage rifles that dont require power armor. something like the Paragon XTR-8 Seer but a rifle instead of a pistol.

Reactions: TiTSFan and Kesil

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
an item like the inseminator pro and synth womb for futa, I want to play a kui-tan, but having no control over both virility and fertility is a turn off

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
More non bow weapons with an evasion bonus. Seriously... bows are cumbersome. Nice and stealthy sure,, but bows of any variety do not lend themselves to evading anything besides stealth missions such as assassination. They are merely quiet at a distance. A evasive ranged weapon would be any handgun but the heaviest, and weapons like a sawed off shotgun or the M-4 Carbine. You know, compact and lightweight weapons.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Repeatable sex scenes with Dr Badger.. I like the bimbo scenes with her but unless Badger gets turned into one, the sex is a one off.

Reactions: TiTSFan

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
i'd also like to see some cock rings that function differently based on how high your lust is. if your lust is low, you can equip it with the piercing menu and it'll prevent you from getting erections, for those captains that want to be subby, and for those captains that are very lusty, the cockring acts as a source of priapism that isnt reliant on getting a good roll with the laquine ears.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
If Gedan ever gets the time for it, I would love for Nivas Oxonef to get more fleshed out. Right now she's barely more than a name.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Yesterday I saw a horror movie (an organization has to sacrifice a handful of teenagers to avoid the apocalypse, in case anyone is interested in it)
The thing is, in a scene they start to throw pheromones or aphrodisiac in the middle of the forest to distract a couple to give the monster time to reach and kill them.
At that time I thought, a planet where the flora produce apart from oxygen also produce aphrodisiac pheromones making anyone who goes outside always horny, even more than usual.

• Love
Reactions: Ainonna and TiTSFan

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
a planet where the flora produce apart from oxygen also produce aphrodisiac pheromones making anyone who goes outside always horny, even more than usual.

Sounds like that god awful M. Night Shyamalan movie (aren't they all?) The Happening. Hmmm... maybe all of his movies could be fixed by making the plots smutty...

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
his movies could be fixed by making the plots smutty.

Bold of you to assume he wouldn't ruin that genre with ridiculous twists. He's gotten a bit better though.

Reactions: TiTSFan

Albel

Aug 28, 2015
Sounds like that god awful M. Night Shyamalan movie (aren't they all?) The Happening. Hmmm... maybe all of his movies could be fixed by making the plots smutty...
It was actually The Cabin in the Woods and it had Sigourney Weaver in it.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
It was actually The Cabin in the Woods and it had Sigourney Weaver in it.
I need to get around to watching that sometime.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Ooh that's a good film, though depends if it was the original or the latest remake of the Cabin in the woods you're talking about.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Hmmm, some work done on Azra's dialogues when you're a half-Suula Steele. Feels a bit odd she doesn't seem to register any of it. Even something like "But isn't your parent a Suula?" when asking about the race. Given Steele's upbringing it wouldn't be impossible to know little about one's mother's race, so no bigger changes would be needed. Not sure what are the plans for her, but there isn't that much to do as female Steele, so I hope someday that will be on the to do.

Otherwise, some underwater encounters? Racial traits might be stretching it I guess.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Been playing with the image pack and came across Shades image on her and Steele's first sexual interaction and hot damn i need more Shade.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
A TF can change the color of ANY body part. Basically a super version of pickmentation. To give examples:

I wanted to be a full metal winged naga. Well, my skin could be metal thanks to pickmentation, and the bodyscales because of the saumorian TF. But my scaled hands, feather wings and naga body had all different colors and couldn't be changed.

If you use Illumorphere (moth TF) You can't chnage wing or chitin color. You're stuck with what you initialy choose.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Hmmm...I'd like a way to smuggle Briha off Myrellion. I mean, steele can call in favors to smuggle a whole bunch of gold myr off world, why not a single red myr?
That won’t be necessary, if what I’ve seen to be true, there’s gonna be a peace quest between the yellow ants and fire ants, so if that happends, maybe there would be a chance for her to become apart of the crew in the future, even if she doesn’t, there would be peace

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
That won’t be necessary, if what I’ve seen to be true, there’s gonna be a peace quest between the yellow ants and fire ants, so if that happends, maybe there would be a chance for her to become apart of the crew in the future, even if she doesn’t, there would be peace
Except she's a deserter. Deserters sometimes get in pretty big trouble with the authorities, even in peace time.

Last edited: