What Content Would You Like Added?

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Why though? As much as I want more Ardia content, the previous interactions are already brilliant.. also Agrosh is nothing but a rapist asshole.. then again you'd have to talk to her creator.
I just want object permanence. Things still continue to exist even while you are not observing them. An in a game where a lot of things (like off-world pregnancies) keep happily ticking along even while you are gone, a lot of characters are still rather static, which is fine for characters who have stable jobs on safe worlds, but Ardia is just a damsel in distress being left in a rather precarious situation. Having time stop while you aren't there kind of leaves that weird narrative hole if you decide to pop out some children before going back to rescue her. Like how is she still sitting there next to a tied up, passed out person after you've been gone for the better part of two years, dutifully waiting for you to return or whatever? How comes Agrosh didn't even wake up yet? How comes nobody came to look for him? I get that damsels in distress are supposed to wait for being rescued for narrative purposes, but she is a freaking alpha. She won't just sit there and cower in fear whenever a pirate walks by while her useless beta decides to drag their heels.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Funnily enough, even after Ardia is recruited, Agrosh is forever tied up and strewn over a bar stool.
Perhaps it might have been planned for him to be rescued/release himself after the Command/Ops Deck is implemented?

As for content I would like added: The fabled Command/Ops deck itself. I would hate for it to actually have been cut from the game.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Funnily enough, even after Ardia is recruited, Agrosh is forever tied up and strewn over a bar stool.
Perhaps it might have been planned for him to be rescued/release himself after the Command/Ops Deck is implemented?

As for content I would like added: The fabled Command/Ops deck itself. I would hate for it to actually have been cut from the game.
It is on hold until the JS port

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sounds like a win scene.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Here is something I thought about a few days ago. It's more for immersion rather than any actual gameplay purpose, but maybe it can be combined with actual gameplay purposes:

I want to be able to access GalLink. Not to set up meetings or anything (yet), but rather as a means of notifying you whenever you are on the same planets as one of your (few) roaming friends. Basically, you'd land on the planet, check GalLink and it would tell you: "Kiro is currently also on this planet."
As I said, the function here is limited, but it is technology that Captain Steele definitely would have available (isn't that, like, the whole purpose of GalLink after all?) and it would also serve as a nice base to add more functionality to (like setting up meets, etc.)

Of course, the actual number of roaming NPCs is rather limited, especially if we exclude cases like Erra, who seems to be omnipresent. Honestly, did she get into some weird quantum experiment? Because I have the feeling, she is in multiple places at once. That's the only explanation other than her being a crazy stalker. Is there something she isn't telling us? For someone who has a job, she seems to spend an awful lot of time visiting every single tavern in the galaxy at the same time.

But anyway, having that functionality would help once more roaming NPCs get added or if current NPCs like Erra ever get updated to have a roaming schedule.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
You know one thing that CoC2 has that TiTs don't is any type of marriage.. I wonder if that will happen further on? As much as I don't really believe in marriage in RL, I wouldn't say no to someone like Kiro, or Bianca.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
You know one thing that CoC2 has that TiTs don't is any type of marriage.. I wonder if that will happen further on? As much as I don't really believe in marriage in RL, I wouldn't say no to someone like Kiro, or Bianca.
Well, you can marry a certain queen.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Well, you can marry a certain queen.
Oh yeah, kinda forgot about Taivra (I think I spelt that right). Well more marriage then.. more for pleasure than please don't kill me because of my bitch cousin, marry me instead type of marriage.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
An Advanced Quarters Mk. II - giving a +2 to crew for optimum clowncar. Probably give it a slight evasion reduction maybe to balance out? Especially when the other crew (or their relevant expacs) are added. Just so loathe to get rid of Sidewinder and Olympia to keep crew.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
An Advanced Quarters Mk. II - giving a +2 to crew for optimum clowncar. Probably give it a slight evasion reduction maybe to balance out? Especially when the other crew (or their relevant expacs) are added. Just so loathe to get rid of Sidewinder and Olympia to keep crew.
Eh, I'm just shamelessly running with clowncar enabled. Well, at least on desktop it is possible.

But....Huh, didn't occur to me that the JS port might do away with that cheat... In that case I'd just be stuck somewhere because the ship would be disabled due to too many people onboard.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Imagine not using the clown car cheat.

This post made by the clown fetishist gang.
Hoo boy, I'd either have to prune a LOT of the crew, or use up all upgrade slots installing crew quarters.

There's a couple I would more readily ask to disembark, but the coices would be progressively harder.

And I would never switch away from the Sidewinder.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I use the editor mostly just to make minor transformative edits, but nothing to really modify gameplay. I'm sure someone will make an editor for the JS port, though probably won't be a while unless someone is seriously determined.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I use the editor mostly just to make minor transformative edits, but nothing to really modify gameplay. I'm sure someone will make an editor for the JS port, though probably won't be a while unless someone is seriously determined.
Assuming that the JS port worked with those saves one gets when clicking "save to file", the current TiTSeD would already work, as it already handles those files.

TheShepard256

Assuming that the JS port worked with those saves one gets when clicking "save to file", the current TiTSeD would already work, as it already handles those files.
There's already a function in TiTS to convert save files to a format compatible with the JS port (with the file extension .json, rather than save-to-file's .tits), and those files don't work in TiTsEd, so....
Guess we'll just have to wait until the JS port is finished.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Hey, here's a terrible great idea:

You are on a spaceship disguised in a space suit and are among a group of similarly clad people, except they are all in different colors! However, suddenly, one of them is found bimbofied and fucked against the wall! They suspect someone in the room did it, and that it could be you! Will you be able to find the culrpit, or will it find you?
TiTS: Among us.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So most NPCs in TiTs are bisexual but do any of them actually have a preference? Like Kiro says she likes fucking vagina without balls in the way but still obviously (Idk I only ever play pure female or herm) fucks boys.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
So most NPCs in TiTs are bisexual but do any of them actually have a preference? Like Kiro says she likes fucking vagina without balls in the way but still obviously (Idk I only ever play pure female or herm) fucks boys.
What, and lock the player out of content?
More seriously, there are a few:
Ramis won't have sex with females or hermaphrodites. She prefers masculine males, but will have sex with effeminate males as well.
Prai requires Steele to be masculine and have a penis.
Fadil requires females.
There are probably a few more, but they're not coming to mind.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
More seriously, there are at least two:
Ramis won't have sex with females or hermaphrodites. She prefers masculine males, but will have sex with effeminate males as well.
No I don't mean that. Some people may prefer a gender over the other.. bisexual I mean. Like Man A is bisexaul but prefers men over women sorta thing. I have no interest in locking out players, Ramis being a disappointment and Prai..

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
No I don't mean that. Some people may prefer a gender over the other.. bisexual I mean. Like Man A is bisexaul but prefers men over women sorta thing. I have no interest in locking out players, Ramis being a disappointment and Prai..
How would that manifest in a meaningful way without locking the player out? Like you said, Kiro says she prefers her partners to not have balls, but in practice, she's not actually that picky.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
More seriously, there are a few:
Fadil requires females.
Locking players out of content because characters have certain preferences? Hah, that's cute.
My Leithan is actively discriminated against. Everyone makes excuses like "this monster dick won't fit!" or "I don't know how to deal with your anatomy."

As for preferences: Anno comes to mind. Though rather than gender, it's more like she has a preference for anything with a dick.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
God damn I never said any of that... not once did I say about locking players out of content by making NPCs gay or straight..