What Content Would You Like Added?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I would like more Riya content.. shame Velta only likes men, could of had a threesome.
Is there any marriage content in TiTs?

Last edited:

Julles Ra

Jul 17, 2021
If Steele officially becomes Nastizia's sire and becomes a royalty through that, Steele would technically have 3 planets he could control, of course those 3 requiring time and effort. Uveto can be taken over by having a hundred kips with the Frosywyrm, gathering the Nyrea to form an actual nation with either Steele or Taivra as leader while being backed by a company worth trillions could also be a probability, maybe. While we basically have little to no knowledge of Nastizia's planet.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
If Steele officially becomes Nastizia's sire and becomes a royalty through that, Steele would technically have 3 planets he could control, of course those 3 requiring time and effort. Uveto can be taken over by having a hundred kips with the Frosywyrm, gathering the Nyrea to form an actual nation with either Steele or Taivra as leader while being backed by a company worth trillions could also be a probability, maybe. While we basically have little to no knowledge of Nastizia's planet.
Why is it a problem though? And your argument is kinda invalid. Uveto take over is gated behind a "bad" end. And Nyrea is just a bunch of barbarians on the outskirts of two nuclear WMA wielding empires. Besides, while Nastizia's parents are alive Steele has no chance of becoming a monarch anyway.

Reactions: DosyaBot

DeepDope

Dec 5, 2020
Who's the guy that made the red hypno slyveren lady? Caramina was her name i think? Get that guy on the payroll or tell me where his patreon is because all of her scenes and extended bad end were pretty amazing for someone who I think had never written anything for the game before. The man who introduced me to the power of snake lady doms needs his stripes.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Is Anyxine finished? hope not, I would like to meet her sister (Steele's older cousin).. maybe a threesome between both sisters domming Steele. Or foursome with Keade and Steele as subs. Btw i absolutely loved the sex taur scene with Anyxine... would be nice if more NPCS were sex taur friendly or at least the scenes include taur sex.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hey, here's a terrible great idea:

You are on a spaceship disguised in a space suit and are among a group of similarly clad people, except they are all in different colors! However, suddenly, one of them is found bimbofied and fucked against the wall! They suspect someone in the room did it, and that it could be you! Will you be able to find the culrpit, or will it find you?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

You are on a spaceship disguised in a space suit and are among a group of similarly clad people, except they are all in different colors! However, suddenly, one of them is found bimbofied and fucked against the wall! They suspect someone in the room did it, and that it could be you! Will you be able to find the culrpit, or will it find you?

That is simultaneously the best and worst thing I've ever heard today and I love it. It would be a perfect silly mode mission.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

But odds are, it was me

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021

Who did the bimbofication?
So...
whodumbit?

I'll grab my coat.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
A way to combine a gryvain‘s vagina with their rings of nubs and a suula’s vagina with their venomous cilia.
Utmost pleasure for both parties involved.
Personally, I just use Bumpy Road on suula/vanae bits. My head doesn't wish to think of so many clitorises being stimulated.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
id want genital slit play/penetration (plus slit knotting and dildo masturabtion) if it hasn't been added and if it has been added more of it cause im playing as a trap character who utilizes theirs in crossdressing and tricking people hes full on a girl (and in my head hed masturbate with it as if it was a vagina)
edit: just in case anyone comments on it no no pregnancy just penetration/play

Last edited:

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I really hope that a gallery feature similar to CoC 2 gets added. The image pack has amazing art and a easy to acces collection would make it even amazinger. Yes, that's totally a word.

Reactions: TheDeathLord63

Lucas909

Sep 9, 2021
Tails a way to get specific tails and to add genitals to them.

So I have an idea for a needle gun that you can use on defeated enemies and other things to take samples. It will add it blank transformative goo and connect your codex to make a medpen that will only change the injected body part on the first injection but if you inject more in the same spot it transforms other parts

age changing candy two types

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Tails a way to get specific tails and to add genitals to them.
So, with tails there's no targeted "get tail" transformatives but you can still get tails from using transformatives that are for a race which has tails. As for genitals on tails, voluntary cuntsnakes take the same shape and texture as the original tail, while Dicksprout can be used on tails (any tail, as far as I can tell) to add a dick to it. So basically, there's already ways to add genitals to your tail. If you want a pussy on your tail, use the Jungle Lure accessory to attach a cuntsnake to you. Note that this has to be done after getting the normal tail: If you have a cuntsnake tail, or if you have a cockvine sapling tail, you will have to remove them before using tail transformatives as they block tail transformations once they've bonded, unless that transformative is Foxfire/Frostfire (the kitsune/foxmorph tf).

Cockvine saplings override old tails, but cuntsnakes mimic the old tail and just add a pussy, effectively letting you just add genitals to whatever tail you want, as long as you have the base tail. For a cock on a tail, using a cockvine will just give a cockvine tail, though Foxfire/frostfire lets it turn into a fox tail (or several) with a cock and the Lucifer Candy Apple can let it turn into a demonic cock with decent amounts of use. For any other tail, get the tail first and use Dicksprout on a tail to get a cock on it.
So I have an idea for a needle gun that you can use on defeated enemies and other things to take samples. It will add it blank transformative goo and connect your codex to make a medpen that will only change the injected body part on the first injection but if you inject more in the same spot it transforms other parts
It would be nice to have a system that allowed for transformatives to target effects on specific body parts rather than only doing full rng transformations, but if something like that were added (and honestly, if it were added, it would only be in the JS port once that gets out), I feel it would be better to do something like CoC2's alchemy, which takes existing transformatives and modifies them to be specialized/targeted.
age changing candy two types
Do you mean, like, one ages you up, and one ages you down? If so, I absolutely do not believe that could or would happen, as things have been written with absolutely no variance for age. Steele's age is one of the few, absolutely set in stone things that the player can not change, along with who Steele's father is or that Steele has a cousin who's their rival. So at most, the effect would be cosmetic, but at present there's nothing to represent Steele's visible age, no sliders or scales or things like that, and with so much content having been written for TiTS long ago, either there would need to be a ton of rewriting to include descriptions of how old Steele's face is or the visible age would never be mentioned in any scene and effectively would just not exist. If you want Steele to look old to you personally, then just think that in your head (and also change hair and fur color to be gray or white). If you want Steele to seem young to you... that seems kinda weird, but you can get your height down to 4' with Shortcakes and you can go lower with Goblinola and Ruskvel if you're willing to use racial transformatives. That's pretty much the closest you can actually get, because again, there is no variances for your age in-game, because it's set in stone and has been since the game's inception in... 2013, it seems.

Reactions: ShySquare

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
I would like some better bow weapons. Maybe something cool like a coil spring crossbow. Just put it for sale on Uveto as an expensive enthusiast survival weapon. Call it the (insert random company name) Bolt Caster or something.

I just want there to be a use for concussive shot beyond enabling non-mercenaries to defeat Machina at level 2, in turn unlocking the zk rifle which renders all bow weapons you can get at this point obsolete. That being said, I never tried carrying a shitty bow with me on a melee character just so I can use concussive shot... But on a character geared towards ranged gear it would just be so wrong to equip a shitty low damage bow just so you can use a 25 energy ability. Maybe on a smuggler with the free weapon swaps, that might be an idea...

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Like in CoC HGG they use lolli which can change players age to a child.. but that's very iffy.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I would like some better bow weapons. Maybe something cool like a coil spring crossbow. Just put it for sale on Uveto as an expensive enthusiast survival weapon. Call it the (insert random company name) Bolt Caster or something.

I just want there to be a use for concussive shot beyond enabling non-mercenaries to defeat Machina at level 2, in turn unlocking the zk rifle which renders all bow weapons you can get at this point obsolete. That being said, I never tried carrying a shitty bow with me on a melee character just so I can use concussive shot... But on a character geared towards ranged gear it would just be so wrong to equip a shitty low damage bow just so you can use a 25 energy ability. Maybe on a smuggler with the free weapon swaps, that might be an idea...
I do want better bows, yeah. That said, stacking the next best bow weapon on Uveto may be a bit... eh? Because currently, the two strongest bows currently in the game, the Hardlight Bow (22 damage) and the Korgonne Greatbow (24 damage, plus greater accuracy and crit bonus in exchange for decreasing evasion and needing the player to have at least 30 physique (I think that's the requirement) to use it.

In terms of ranged damage, they are incredibly outclassed. Though the Hardlight Bow's damage is fair, considering you can get it without actually stepping on the planet surface of Uveto, it's still much lower than other weapons that are easy to acquire on Uveto like the Chainlaiser or the Stormbull Shotgun as long as you have enough credits. Plus, you can't even buy the Hardlight Bow until you're level 8, and if you're level 8 you can pretty easily get a ranged weapon which does more damage, like, say, the Acid Launcher on Myrellion (which you'll likely get to before Uveto), which deals more damage and is a good bit cheaper, which costs the same but is accessible without needing a level requirement, deals 6 more damage, and has a much greater accuracy bonus. So it's the second strongest bow, but it's pretty outclassed by the time you're even able to access it, albeit not by bows.

For the Korgonne Greatbow, though, it should probably do more damage considering the sizable physique requirement and needing you to get to the Korg'ii Hold to be able to buy it. It's still massively outclassed by other weapons which don't require you to get 30 physique to use and which you can get at the same time or even earlier.

Of course, even aside from just buffing the bows so that they're no longer just straight up worse than basically all other other options for ranged weapons, there probably should be a new, stronger bow to be found/bought/acquired on Dhaal, since Dhaal content is higher level than Uveto or Zheng Shi content, and if no new bows can be acquired then bow users just get left even further in the dust than they already have been.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I do want better bows, yeah. That said, stacking the next best bow weapon on Uveto may be a bit... eh? Because currently, the two strongest bows currently in the game, the Hardlight Bow (22 damage) and the Korgonne Greatbow (24 damage, plus greater accuracy and crit bonus in exchange for decreasing evasion and needing the player to have at least 30 physique (I think that's the requirement) to use it.
Personally, I think Flags are more important on a weapon than raw damage. My Ranged Smuggler still uses the Shock Bow and Royal Shard Bow. The Shock Bow's base damage is low but it's one of only two Ranged Stun weapons. The other (Heavy Slut Ray) can't benefit from Aimed Shot. Royal Shard Bow wrecks anything that isn't resistant to Drug, especially with Shoot First.

I think bows were originally intended for Smugglers. They mostly have an Evasion bonus and Concussive Shot means they always have a Stun attack available.

Korgonne Greatbow: Power Armor and Bigger Guns apply.

That said, it is disappointing that bows are so outdated.

Last edited:

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
It might be warranted to add some object permanence to Ardia. Currently, she will remain frozen in time with a bound unconscious Thraggen and nobody will come looking or care. If you come back a year later, she's still sitting there besides a bound Thraggen, and somehow nobody came to check on him and he hasn't starved yet or died of another thing (somehow I get the feeling, not having consciousness for a full year without any medical attention should be rather difficult to survive... Maybe Thraggen are just made of better stuff)
He is the freaking forge master. Apparently he was important enough to be able to take two slaves out of a slave delivery that was supposed to go to the Jumper's boss. People are bound to notice if he is missing for too long.

So what changes could occur? We need a configuration that will remain stable within the greater structure of Zheng Shi for some time. What is the safest place for a slave on Zheng Shi? To have a single master, who is rather possessive and keeps everyone else at bay. How to be on the safe side with that master, then? Well, she is a freaking alpha. By that I don't mean a Dzaan alpha with addictive cum (there is that, too), I just mean an alpha in general. Just assert dominance over that "master" and I reckon, you'd be in a rather safe spot all things considered.
If the player arrives again within 1-2 days after Ardia has been saved, they get to see a scene where Ardia asserts dominance over Agrosh. If they come back two days later after witnessing the "assert dominance" scene or from the third day onward after Ardia has been saved if the "assert dominance" scene didn't play, Agrosh will not be there (at work) and instead there will be two goons who are taking a break from work. Upon walking up to Ardia, the first guy will be like "don't approach her, she is Agrosh's girl." The second guy will be like "Who are you, anyway?" The player can then reply with:

I am her Beta - Those two will require you to prove it.
The player will then suck her off. If the player keeps sucking after she blew her load (forced at >50% libido), she will be so turned on, she will bend him over and fuck him in the ass, raising her dominance level towards the player.
If the player is currently addicted and didn't steal the Sidewinder, this is the only option.

Fight them - That's one way to resolve the conflict.
If you have a nice personality, Ardia may even step in and tell them to stop... She will definitely step in if you lose the fight, saving you from getting roughed up by the two ruffians.

Nobody in particular - Leave the scene quietly
Doesn't resolve the scene, so it will trigger again if you step back into the tile.

Well... - The guy who stole the Sidewinder
Automatically triggers a big brawl (besides those two even more people will join the fray) and Ardia will not step in. If you lose and Olympia is on your crew, she will bust you out of your holding cell with her stormbull shotgun and return you to your ship (she knows her way around the station after all). Otherwise losing here triggers a bad end.

After this scene is over, Ardia can still be found in the same place but this time she's sitting there like she owns the place and nobody will stop you from talking to her.

Now, there is one problem with this scene and that would be Ardia getting too used to the life at Zheng Shi, building up her own harem there and deciding to become a Pirate or something. While it seems unlikely at first, if she stayed there for multiple years, some change to her personality would be bound to occur. So I've included the least problematic change to her situation that could happen:
If the player doesn't rescue her from the station for 4 months, she will "convince" Agrosh to get her out of Zheng Shi. Unfortunately for Agrosh, during the transport they get searched by an UGC vessel and Agrosh gets thrown in jail for various offenses. The player will receive a mail, asking him if he's interested in meeting up at Tavros station's resort. This will then modify some of the "visit Ardia's parents" scenes. For one, you don't get to cash in any rewards and they won't refer to you as their daughter's savior, but simply a friend of the family.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
It might be warranted to add some object permanence to Ardia. Currently, she will remain frozen in time with a bound unconscious Thraggen and nobody will come looking or care. If you come back a year later, she's still sitting there besides a bound Thraggen, and somehow nobody came to check on him and he hasn't starved yet or died of another thing (somehow I get the feeling, not having consciousness for a full year without any medical attention should be rather difficult to survive... Maybe Thraggen are just made of better stuff)
He is the freaking forge master. Apparently he was important enough to be able to take two slaves out of a slave delivery that was supposed to go to the Jumper's boss. People are bound to notice if he is missing for too long.

So what changes could occur? We need a configuration that will remain stable within the greater structure of Zheng Shi for some time. What is the safest place for a slave on Zheng Shi? To have a single master, who is rather possessive and keeps everyone else at bay. How to be on the safe side with that master, then? Well, she is a freaking alpha. By that I don't mean a Dzaan alpha with addictive cum (there is that, too), I just mean an alpha in general. Just assert dominance over that "master" and I reckon, you'd be in a rather safe spot all things considered.
If the player arrives again within 1-2 days after Ardia has been saved, they get to see a scene where Ardia asserts dominance over Agrosh. If they come back two days later after witnessing the "assert dominance" scene or from the third day onward after Ardia has been saved if the "assert dominance" scene didn't play, Agrosh will not be there (at work) and instead there will be two goons who are taking a break from work. Upon walking up to Ardia, the first guy will be like "don't approach her, she is Agrosh's girl." The second guy will be like "Who are you, anyway?" The player can then reply with:

I am her Beta - Those two will require you to prove it.
The player will then suck her off. If the player keeps sucking after she blew her load (forced at >50% libido), she will be so turned on, she will bend him over and fuck him in the ass, raising her dominance level towards the player.
If the player is currently addicted and didn't steal the Sidewinder, this is the only option.

Fight them - That's one way to resolve the conflict.
If you have a nice personality, Ardia may even step in and tell them to stop... She will definitely step in if you lose the fight, saving you from getting roughed up by the two ruffians.

Nobody in particular - Leave the scene quietly
Doesn't resolve the scene, so it will trigger again if you step back into the tile.

Well... - The guy who stole the Sidewinder
Automatically triggers a big brawl (besides those two even more people will join the fray) and Ardia will not step in. If you lose and Olympia is on your crew, she will bust you out of your holding cell with her stormbull shotgun and return you to your ship (she knows her way around the station after all). Otherwise losing here triggers a bad end.

After this scene is over, Ardia can still be found in the same place but this time she's sitting there like she owns the place and nobody will stop you from talking to her.

Now, there is one problem with this scene and that would be Ardia getting too used to the life at Zheng Shi, building up her own harem there and deciding to become a Pirate or something. While it seems unlikely at first, if she stayed there for multiple years, some change to her personality would be bound to occur. So I've included the least problematic change to her situation that could happen:
If the player doesn't rescue her from the station for 4 months, she will "convince" Agrosh to get her out of Zheng Shi. Unfortunately for Agrosh, during the transport they get searched by an UGC vessel and Agrosh gets thrown in jail for various offenses. The player will receive a mail, asking him if he's interested in meeting up at Tavros station's resort. This will then modify some of the "visit Ardia's parents" scenes. For one, you don't get to cash in any rewards and they won't refer to you as their daughter's savior, but simply a friend of the family.
Why though? As much as I want more Ardia content, the previous interactions are already brilliant.. also Agrosh is nothing but a rapist asshole.. then again you'd have to talk to her creator.