What Content Would You Like Added?

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
I hope next year eventually these two TF items will be added.
Saurus Shot: a Dinosaur Tranformative - (Submitted) 2019
Rainbow Snakes (Snake TF item) - (Submitted) 2018
Only time will tell when these will be in the game as they are submitted, but until then I can only hope they get a chance be in the game.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I was thinking of some content from Estallia and Elvira are characters that I am sorry that they have been forgotten
But then I thought Crossover of princesses, one event that involves the parents of distinguished families trying to win your favor and they try to match you with their daughter
The candidates would be Nastizia, Ula, Ellira and Princess Taivris,
I also wish that Quinn was there but I don't think she and her tribe have any interest in outsiders.Env.png

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
The Orgasmender that you get from Illustria Po, which used to be near the entrance at Uveto and moved there. I was wondering if more can be added upon this tentacle healing machine.
It's a machine that lets you be filled within a healing gel that resembles semen, and be pleasured from all sides by tentacles inside a gel if breathable, but by the scenes description it's not, while healing and reducing the lust build up. Now I was wondering if this can be extended? Maybe added with more features later on, but most of all can it have a bad end? Probably not. Not with what I had in mind.

Like example can the machine have a certain threshold? Like lets say by how many times it is used within a certain time frame as it needs time to remove fluids or needing to maintenance from the scene. I'm not sure if fluids qauntity can be used since that would easily break it. So the intervals of use could be of use. It feels like the machine is unbreakable, like it can't ever break no matter the how many times, or how much fluids you character can do it won't shatter. So, lets say it can and if it can, then a unique scene could be added to give it a sort of limit and kink.

I was wondering if a feature that will add unique scenes depending on the malfunction, it doesn't need a bad end but maybe to make it feel like it needs to be cautious of not using it too much. Maybe, a scene will it gets rough on you? Maybe it holds you longer? Or uthera penetration? Or maybe all of above with any under the liquid tentacle encounter? I don't know, maybe even a small amount of breath-play can be added? it could cause the tentacle that keeps the player breathing to malfunction anything is possible.

I don't know if the machine could become setnient? It's too much of addition of what's above. Like giving it an A.I chip so it can give you some more varieties of options. Or a special thing that does that whatever it may be.

These are just my thoughts on the Orgasmender. Though, it's a lovely piece of machinary I wanted to know if it'll be given more options of use in the future. Maybe not. Cause since this Orgasmender may have other options or maybe planned for something when it's a relieving healer. I only wonder if these idea's can be implemented in some way.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Also, these idea's are always welcomed to be taken and used freely no credit needed just saying!

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
If it does break it'll always repairs itself, maybe by some sort of self-maintenance protocole or call a technician. Anyways, I just had this thought and wanted to know if this device can be improved on in the long run.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
The Orgasmender that you get from Illustria Po, which used to be near the entrance at Uveto and moved there. I was wondering if more can be added upon this tentacle healing machine.
It's a machine that lets you be filled within a healing gel that resembles semen, and be pleasured from all sides by tentacles inside a gel if breathable, but by the scenes description it's not, while healing and reducing the lust build up. Now I was wondering if this can be extended? Maybe added with more features later on, but most of all can it have a bad end? Probably not. Not with what I had in mind.

Like example can the machine have a certain threshold? Like lets say by how many times it is used within a certain time frame as it needs time to remove fluids or needing to maintenance from the scene. I'm not sure if fluids qauntity can be used since that would easily break it. So the intervals of use could be of use. It feels like the machine is unbreakable, like it can't ever break no matter the how many times, or how much fluids you character can do it won't shatter. So, lets say it can and if it can, then a unique scene could be added to give it a sort of limit and kink.

I was wondering if a feature that will add unique scenes depending on the malfunction, it doesn't need a bad end but maybe to make it feel like it needs to be cautious of not using it too much. Maybe, a scene will it gets rough on you? Maybe it holds you longer? Or uthera penetration? Or maybe all of above with any under the liquid tentacle encounter? I don't know, maybe even a small amount of breath-play can be added? it could cause the tentacle that keeps the player breathing to malfunction anything is possible.

I don't know if the machine could become setnient? It's too much of addition of what's above. Like giving it an A.I chip so it can give you some more varieties of options. Or a special thing that does that whatever it may be.

These are just my thoughts on the Orgasmender. Though, it's a lovely piece of machinary I wanted to know if it'll be given more options of use in the future. Maybe not. Cause since this Orgasmender may have other options or maybe planned for something when it's a relieving healer. I only wonder if these idea's can be implemented in some way.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Also, these idea's are always welcomed to be taken and used freely no credit needed just saying!
If it does break it'll always repairs itself, maybe by some sort of self-maintenance protocole or call a technician. Anyways, I just had this thought and wanted to know if this device can be improved on in the long run.

it would be interesting if we could combine and merge the items we installed on the ship to create new ones! like joining Dong Designer and Doll Maker to create a Super Futanator! Or Orgasmender and Egg Trainer to fill you with gelatinous eggs that give you a healing bust while they dissolve inside you (at the cost of increasing your lust gains in the process)! Combine the Mindwash Visor with Sleep Fapnea and create the ultimate Mind Fucker Gear!

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
It'll be nice to be able to make it have upgrades now that I think about it. You can find parts, or purchases it from the shop, which can decorate the colors of the tentacles and what sequence it'll go and whatnot. It'll make the machine finding fun as you can get more out of it.

gadfly

Dec 24, 2020
i'd really like there to be more opportunities to use throbb, especially on other crewmates besides penny. even just on more enemy encounters would be great. i'd be interested in trying to write it myself, honestly.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
i'd really like there to be more opportunities to use throbb, especially on other crewmates besides penny. even just on more enemy encounters would be great. i'd be interested in trying to write it myself, honestly.
Sure pick a female enemy with only a few scenes (kerokoras and raskvel come to mind) read the parser and writing docs and have fun.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It would be cool to see a Grey Goo/ Nanite variant TF for players with a goo body. Since we apparently won't ever get cybernetic limbs the next best thing for players with a Transhuman/ mechanical conversion fetish would be achieving a body mostly formed from nanites.

The big argument against cybernetic limbs is that they'd be irreversible. But since galomax is irreversible anyways then a Grey Goo / nanite variant would fit right in, in terms of being equally irreversible... Steele could retain some genetic material for activating probes by virtue of some of the fluids their nanites are suspended in still being at least partially organic.

Since they'd be primarily formed from nanites rather than just raw goo. A Grey Goo player could conceivably gain some extra options in the goo shift menu to solidify limbs / remove the goo tag from body parts. (IE condense nanites into a more durable skin / perhaps even a metallic exoskeleton.)

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Aren't there several instances where we can help someone else regrow lost body parts?
Yeah but limb regrowth is an expensive procedure that needs to be specifically sought out and until said organic limbs are regrown them being missing would interfere with pretty much any other TF that tries to target your limbs. Which would apparently be enough of a pain to try to deal with code wise that the devs decided to give up on the concept. Which is why I hope we could at least just copy paste the already existent deal going on with galomax. Rather than work out a system for individual limb tf blocking, with a nanite conversion you can just do another full body blanket ban on the TF being reversible.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
To my knowledge, there is already an NPC in Dhaal called Sabrae that sells cybernetic implants! Couldn't they just add more options?
Even because the game currently supports some descriptions of synthetic organs, such as eyes and genitals. Even though these can only be obtained through TiTsEd, they are still present in the game code and work normally!

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
To my knowledge, there is already an NPC in Dhaal called Sabrae that sells cybernetic implants! Couldn't they just add more options?
Even because the game currently supports some descriptions of synthetic organs, such as eyes and genitals. Even though these can only be obtained through TiTsEd, they are still present in the game code and work normally!

Yeah my issue is that the devs have stated that all the cybernetics available to the player will be limited to internal implants or at most minor accessories rather than full on limb replacements. As a Transhuman fetishist I'm looking for as much full body replacement / machine conversion as possible.

A Galomax variant / a nanite themed goo TF seems to be my best chance at getting what I want. IE a Steele that has embraced the metal and gotten as close to full synth as possible while still retaining some useful biology for fun stuff like breeding and probe activation lol.

Basically Steele would essentially be an organic goo person. But with a substantially increased density of nanites/ microbots. Enough so that they could form more relatively solid membranes and perhaps even plating out of nanites to contain their goo. It would basically just be a thematic reskin of something that basically already exists in game with maybe some slight additions to the goo menu. (IE goo players can already revert any part to goo. Ideally a nanite goo could shift back and forth between goo and metallic skin.)

Tbh I tend to already roleplay it to a degree in game by using Galomax TF and save editing most of my character's colors to be "nanite-laced silver"/ other metallic hues but yeah I'd really love it if it was an actually supported TF in game for the sake of acknowledgment in flavor text and perhaps the goo shift menu.

We've already got Nova and the Grey Goos on Tarkus and their nanite technology is outdated and primitive compared to Steel's microbots. So yeah it would be cool to become a discount liquid metal terminator...

"The Machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal (and lubricating goo) . Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh. Iron (and goo) in mind and body. Hail the Machine!"

Lol

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Yeah my issue is that the devs have stated that all the cybernetics available to the player will be limited to internal implants or at most minor accessories rather than full on limb replacements. As a Transhuman fetishist I'm looking for as much full body replacement / machine conversion as possible.

A Galomax variant / a nanite themed goo TF seems to be my best chance at getting what I want. IE a Steele that has embraced the metal and gotten as close to full synth as possible while still retaining some useful biology for fun stuff like breeding and probe activation lol.

Basically Steele would essentially be an organic goo person. But with a substantially increased density of nanites/ microbots. Enough so that they could form more relatively solid membranes and perhaps even plating out of nanites to contain their goo. It would basically just be a thematic reskin of something that basically already exists in game with maybe some slight additions to the goo menu. (IE goo players can already revert any part to goo. Ideally a nanite goo could shift back and forth between goo and metallic skin.)

Tbh I tend to already roleplay it to a degree in game by using Galomax TF and save editing most of my character's colors to be "nanite-laced silver"/ other metallic hues but yeah I'd really love it if it was an actually supported TF in game for the sake of acknowledgment in flavor text and perhaps the goo shift menu.

We've already got Nova and the Grey Goos on Tarkus and their nanite technology is outdated and primitive compared to Steel's microbots. So yeah it would be cool to become a discount liquid metal terminator...

"The Machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal (and lubricating goo) . Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh. Iron (and goo) in mind and body. Hail the Machine!"

Lol
https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Viktor/Background/History

hybrias

Dec 28, 2020
It's unironically almost current year anno domini 2021 and we can't replace 50% of our body with cybernetic mods in TiTS.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk-2077-tyger-claws-gang-uhdpaper.com-4K-7.2902.jpg
    Cyberpunk-2077-tyger-claws-gang-uhdpaper.com-4K-7.2902.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

big joe

Nov 5, 2020
Gdańsk, Poland
More of a quality of life addition, but a menu for the elevator in Zheng Shi(and any other elevators) like the one in Tavros station would shave some time off of return trips to go gamble or see enemies again.

Some facility or Rorschach test that that you can pay/take to change your personality would be sweet. I wanna be a dick(no, not that kind) to some people, damnit!

Besides that...uhh, maybe more things to make you look like a cowboy, maybe? A revolver, perhaps? We do already have a duster.

Ooh, more power armour. That would be nice. Perhaps something like ramshackle power armour, except, y'know, made by a professional. Urbolg or someone along those lines.
Or maybe just a really goddamn stupid weapon that does a lot of damage for no reason.

In response to the discussion above, yeah, some light cybernetics would be cool. Maybe cyber eyes that give an aim buff or something, like the Aim Assisting Eyepiece but it doesn't cost an accessory slot and it lets you change the look of your eyes on the fly, sort of like being galotion(hope I spelled that right) or through some Codex feature. Actually, some cybernetics that let you change your appearance on demand would be much appreciated. I'd imagine they would work off those microbots in your immune system, like that STD immunity you can get from Dr. Lash, except much more expensive. Something to save up towards. Maybe some sub-dermal armour like New Vegas, or something that makes you more persuasive, perhaps lowering prices(better version of that smuggler perk) and altering certain scenes/ letting you take options when you otherwise couldn't(your literally turning on that Steele charm).

Praise be to the Omnissiah!

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Some facility or Rorschach test that that you can pay/take to change your personality would be sweet. I wanna be a dick(no, not that kind) to some people, damnit!
They are unlikely to add such a feature, since not only did we choose the PC's personality right at the beginning of the game, but there are also several events in the game that allow us to add or subtract points in the personality (some repeatable).

Now, a really necessary thing in this game would be a way to change our names, since I personally find myself a pain in the ass when I start the game as a character with a specific style and genre, he becomes something completely different throughout his adventures , but it continues with the same name!
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF A CUTE KITTEN OF 1.60 CALLED JULIUS?

I even understand the email to be permanent and immutable, but considering that Steele is very famous, it would not be difficult for him to simply change his name at any time and half of the galaxy to know 1 hour later by several gossip sites on the extranet!

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
They are unlikely to add such a feature, since not only did we choose the PC's personality right at the beginning of the game, but there are also several events in the game that allow us to add or subtract points in the personality (some repeatable).

Now, a really necessary thing in this game would be a way to change our names, since I personally find myself a pain in the ass when I start the game as a character with a specific style and genre, he becomes something completely different throughout his adventures , but it continues with the same name!
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF A CUTE KITTEN OF 1.60 CALLED JULIUS?

I even understand the email to be permanent and immutable, but considering that Steele is very famous, it would not be difficult for him to simply change his name at any time and half of the galaxy to know 1 hour later by several gossip sites on the extranet!
Flahne can change names i believe

Reactions: Salomon

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
We're not getting cybernetic limb replacements for 2 reasons:
1. Scene descriptions would have to account for them, which would be a major pain.
2. If they had major mechanical benefits, you'd have the TF problem: Some are optimal, but not everyone will want those parts.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
2. If they had major mechanical benefits, you'd have the TF problem: Some are optimal, but not everyone will want those parts.
Depending on how they set up fights in the main story and future planets, I don't see this as too much of an issue anymore as you really don't need to run a min/maxed Steele outside of the player's own satisfaction.

...but the scene parsing seals the deal :(

With that said, people should realistically ask for more internal cybernetic slots instead :3

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
You already can change your character's name. Just go to Flahne, right at where you dock on Mhen'ga.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Depending on how they set up fights in the main story and future planets, I don't see this as too much of an issue anymore as you really don't need to run a min/maxed Steele outside of the player's own satisfaction.
Did CoC require optimal characters at the end-game? I doubt it, but people complained about feeling pressured into taking the 'meta' choices anyway.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Did CoC require optimal characters at the end-game? I doubt it, but people complained about feeling pressured into taking the 'meta' choices anyway.
The last fights had more with you figuring what out to do than having a level 100+ character with maxed stats iirc

Reactions: Baggrin

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Flahne can change names i believe
You already can change your character's name. Just go to Flahne, right at where you dock on Mhen'ga.
When was this feature added? I must have missed this update.

.... I just went to see Flahne in Mhen'ga and just now I saw this option!

Nowadays I hardly pay any attention to the initial areas of the game, especially now that the game sends you straight to Mhen'ga after the tutorial, without even asking if we are already physically and mentally prepared to kick (and fuck) asses through of the universe! Furthermore, the wiki says nothing about it on Flahne's page!

But thank you very much for letting me know. Now I will no longer have to use TiTsEd to change my name!

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
So it was updated in May? That is why I did not remember these changes; I had just been fired from my old job, right after returning from vacation, amid the worst phase of the pandemic in my country and just before we received the news that a gigantic cloud of locusts was coming towards us from Argentina !
There was so much going on at the same time that I honestly don't even remember half of 2020!