What Content Would You Like Added?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I know right? Everyone wants to enslave, kill, or imprison them... but what if we enjoy their brands of scientific research and fetishism? Sure, we can buy a few things from Badger and get a couple of bimbos out of her, but not much else. Poe, you can loot her station and buy two largely useless machines from. (I love the Buttslutinator, but you can only use it twice without Bad End). After that, you can't even visit her again. So yeah, I would love to see more content for them, such as donating to their research.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
I think that Ciaran along with rehabilitated!Eitan would be good contenders for such a role as well as Kase and Vahn (Tavros mechanic for those that might not remember). Looking good on paper can only get you so far, though. Having them (or any other friendly sexable male npc for that matter) impregnate your pc would ultimately depend on the following major factors: author availability and interest.

So, fingers crossed for those (including me) who want to see it happen! :allears:
Wouldn't mind being able to get knocked up by Able either...

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I think their annoyance might not be with the proportion of males but rather with the hostility of the pool of available sires / fathers. IE it could be that they want more NPC partners that can get you pregnant from more romantic / consensual circumstances rather than just being another NPC that's breeding you because they beat you into submission via combat...
Makes sense! Even though the PC can be a gentleman and treat his children's mothers well (since of all the NPCs we can get pregnant, only the Bored Jumpers, Sam (Pirate Techie) and Tam are forced to do so), unfortunately, we can't wait for the even the rest of the galaxy!
WILL IT BE TOO MUCH AS THE OTHER GUYS TO BE A LITTLE MORE ROMANIC ???

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Idea: Himbo Pompadour man who acts tough at first but is really super sweet and good hearted (aka my favorite brand of anime boy.)
So... Johnny Bravo?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Y'all say u want alpacas and all I can think of is reese and cyrus from Animal Crossing.

:p can the alpacas come in fun colors like pink and blue?

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
also, I would gladly take a johnny bravo or delinquent with a heart of gold type!

(And still hoping for more variety of masculine characters, like dudes who are more between shredded AF and twink, or a submissive who's NOT a twink. Gimme big dudes who like being the submissive ones without having to break anyone I beg of u writers)

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Considering how much $ Steele can make in TiTS i would like to see a option to buy off a chunk of Mhen'ga (precisely the waterfall and the land of Quinn's tribe ) and maybe uplift them technologically or atleast buy Able out from Shep's plantation .

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
I imagine credits are of little use for Quinn and her tribe. Perhaps Steele could purchase a permit from a UGC colonization authority, but that would still be meaningless to Zil (it would be about as useful as a letter of marque). Use of force seems to be the only logical way to acquire those territories as I doubt Quinn and her people would give it up without a fight. This is probably counter-intuitive to what you are aiming for.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I imagine credits are of little use for Quinn and her tribe. Perhaps Steele could purchase a permit from a UGC colonization authority, but that would still be meaningless to Zil (it would be about as useful as a letter of marque). Use of force seems to be the only logical way to acquire those territories as I doubt Quinn and her people would give it up without a fight. This is probably counter-intuitive to what you are aiming for.
The point of buying the land wouldn't be to take it from the Zil but rather to deny any other corporations the potential of buying it. IE if you buy the land for the Zil then you can grant them a greater degree of legal protection from outside interests.

At the very least, buying the land Snuglee has claimed would be an effective means of getting them to abandon their plantation operations.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
The point of buying the land wouldn't be to take it from the Zil but rather to deny any other corporations the potential of buying it. IE if you buy the land for the Zil then you can grant them a greater degree of legal protection from outside interests.

At the very least, buying the land Snuglee has claimed would be an effective means of getting them to abandon their plantation operations.
you know too much! it's too dangerous to keep you alive

Reactions: HavocHive55

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
I suppose that's true, though that still doesn't mean Steele would be regarded as the owner of the territory (at least by Quinn and other Mhen'ga natives).

Reactions: Salomon

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Very well, I guess my pickled brain was just getting stuck on the concept of ownership and the lack of control over said ownership.
Also the correct term is "far shist" and "land-stealers", not fuckknuckles. Though I acknowledge they are douchecanoes.

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Just wondering, since I didn't exactly look through all the search results, but is there any mention of fixing the fact that multi-peniled PCs with varying lengths and shapes are sometimes locked out of the content even though other phallus(es/ese?) are valid contenders for it? AFAICT, it seems like currently it just checks the first one available, instead of all of them, for most scenes. A simple fix could just be to implement something similar to the glory hole selection in Canadia. There are other scenes that do check for other valid ones, iirc, but I can't exactly state any specific ones to mind. Considering the port is occuring now, I just thought it might be a nice touch to patch in supported scenes locked behind unsupported logic.

Reactions: Salomon and Ooh Woo

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
I don't necessarily know how it'd work but a scene where Celise and Nova do some weird-ass goo sexing or fight over a huge load of cum would be both hot and hilarious. Anything involving our resident cum-brain goo-girls has the potential for comedy and really weird unique sex. Even just a scene where they talk about the finer preferences of cum like two food critics arguing would be excellent entertainment.
Celise vs Nova in who can make cum the other one faster , the winner gets huge cum bubble from beloved cpt Steele . Somethin' like that?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Just wondering, since I didn't exactly look through all the search results, but is there any mention of fixing the fact that multi-peniled PCs with varying lengths and shapes are sometimes locked out of the content even though other phallus(es/ese?) are valid contenders for it? AFAICT, it seems like currently it just checks the first one available, instead of all of them, for most scenes. A simple fix could just be to implement something similar to the glory hole selection in Canadia. There are other scenes that do check for other valid ones, iirc, but I can't exactly state any specific ones to mind. Considering the port is occuring now, I just thought it might be a nice touch to patch in supported scenes locked behind unsupported logic.

If I had to reckon a guess it's because lots of early content wasn't using penisRouter, and thus not allowing the player to choose their implements, or it's a scene where someone comes on to the PC etc... dunno. It could stand to have them all checked as things are ported in.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Okay, I've come up with an idea for a planet

To put in context, it would be a version of the 1920s alcohol ban in the United States but the difference would be that instead of alcohol it would be sex that would be prohibited, the idea would be that all the fun one might have is illegal and you'd have to look for it

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Okay, I've come up with an idea for a planet

To put in context, it would be a version of the 1920s alcohol ban in the United States but the difference would be that instead of alcohol it would be sex that would be prohibited, the idea would be that all the fun one might have is illegal and you'd have to look for it
Eh, I’d probably just make it be mods that are illegal, not sex itself. Maybe certain sex acts are banned too, such as those not conductive to reproduction.

Another way of having something similar is a monastery on a moon where sex is not allowed by their order.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Eh, I’d probably just make it be mods that are illegal, not sex itself. Maybe certain sex acts are banned too, such as those not conductive to reproduction.

Another way of having something similar is a monastery on a moon where sex is not allowed by their order.

Yeah, I know, it's better to do the illegal mods and just sex for reproduction, or the temple thing
It's just that I've been playing Empire of Sin and I've started consuming movies and series about the prohibition, and I came up with that idea of a planet where sex is illegal

Reactions: Salomon