What Content Would You Like Added?

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
I think a Cheat Code for Extrameet to remove the requirements for the matchs would be fun.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I think a Cheat Code for Extrameet to remove the requirements for the matchs would be fun.
It would be cooler if we could have a real interaction with EVERYONE on Extrameet! WHAT IF I really wanted to chain myself to a tree with a crazy hippie girl for a month? (not that I'm very interested in that, but it would be nice to have the option, besides that it would give a good image of Steele Tech to ecologists!) Or else read poetry with a deprecating gothic Siimi girl? (It can lead to incredible sex afterwards, because, you know, big ass gothics are hot!)

Dr.Shakey

Dec 9, 2020
I wish there was more content for Liliana and Schora.

Maybe as a favor from Irellia, we could get her officially discharged? Maybe set her up as an assistant in the clinic? Poor thing has had such a miserable life, I feel bad that all of our interactions with her basically amount to "oh, you got your arm back. Sure you're still homeless, and a fugitive from your own people, but my job is done."

And Schora is just straight up one of my favorite characters, its a shame she's a one time encounter. Seems there'd be plenty of work for a soldier like her on any number of planets.

More holiday content? A bust for the Pumpking? More Gastigoth content? A parole program?

(It's been years playing the game, I finally made an account just to leave this comment.)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I wish there was more content for Liliana and Schora.

More holiday content? A bust for the Pumpking? More Gastigoth content? A parole program?

(It's been years playing the game, I finally made an account just to leave this comment.)

Garde is Liliana's writter, and is really, really busy with CoC 2 commitments at the present. I would at least like to hook Liliana up with that doctor she's crushing on.

Schora is another Savin character. He's very, very busy, splitting his time on TiTS writing and managing CoC 2 and writing 3 different companions(!) plus some NPCs. Ambitious fella.

There's a fair bit of holiday content already, there's more then a few Uveto related Xmas deals. As far as Gastigoth, if it's written and Fenoxo is allowing submissions.

Reactions: Paradox01

moidwrangler22

Dec 9, 2020
Hey, all!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas to for things I'd like to see added to TiTs--in terms of combat encounters and sex scenes--and I'm wondering what you, as players, would like to see more of included in the game.

This can be anything as simple as: "I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!" to "It'd be great if X or Y combat encounter had a scene specific to Taurs or Multi-cock PCs!"
i just want more of beatrice reasner

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I do wish there were more holiday events but for holidays other than Christmas or Halloween, which dominate the holiday events. I'm surprised there is so little Valentines events compared to the other two holidays.

Heck, maybe even made up holidays for the game, like the Ausar kings birthday celebration or a UCG day or something.

Dr.Shakey

Dec 9, 2020
I do wish there were more holiday events but for holidays other than Christmas or Halloween, which dominate the holiday events. I'm surprised there is so little Valentines events compared to the other two holidays.

Heck, maybe even made up holidays for the game, like the Ausar kings birthday celebration or a UCG day or something.

Or Easter, considering how many bunny-esque characters there are. And every planet has a bar, so a Saint Patricks day event or two would make sense. Or an Arbor day event with the Venus pitchers, a huge New Years party on the Tavros res deck, Veterans day on Myrellion...I could go on.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil

Or Easter, considering how many bunny-esque characters there are. And every planet has a bar, so a Saint Patricks day event or two would make sense. Or an Arbor day event with the Venus pitchers, a huge New Years party on the Tavros res deck, Veterans day on Myrellion...I could go on.
CARNIVAL!!!!!b4b99dda206fcbedef0ab65bf0ec97f4.jpg

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
I don't think that's their point. I take it as, from a galactic government perspective, that area is a no touchy zone governed by SteeleTech. As for what Steele would tell Quinn, something like "i've ensured this area remains out of the official reach of those fuckknuckles at snugle."

Also would be nice to give Quinn the deed

Reactions: Salomon

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
You know the glory hole in canadia, need more options

1564453358.cornchip21_marcelannacockfuckingfinal.jpg

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
That is one backed up hyper endowed cat morph. I completely agree with you about the glory hole... but I would say that Canadia could use more content in general as well.

Beskiepoo

Dec 15, 2020
I was playing earlier, went to the preferred gender thingie, and found that there wasn't a non-binary tab. Is that an idea that is in the works?

Reactions: valk42

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
More tool tips warning about whether a given scene will contain the player getting penetrated anally.

It's frustrating getting into a character / scene only to get unexpectedly pegged without warning.

(Particularly frustrating to me cause I don't always remember to save often so I've gotta slog though a lot of stuff over again... But that's on me.)

But yeah more tool tips telegraphing the sort of content a given scene will contain would be amazing.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
More tool tips warning about whether a given scene will contain the player getting penetrated anally.

It's frustrating getting into a character / scene only to get unexpectedly pegged without warning.

(Particularly frustrating to me cause I don't always remember to save often so I've gotta slog though a lot of stuff over again... But that's on me.)

But yeah more tool tips telegraphing the sort of content a given scene will contain would be amazing.

I agree, but from the other side of the fence... my Steele, she's a major buttslut. Those tooltips are a great help in finding content for anal aficionados, as well as those hiding from it.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

I strive to make sure that if it's not obvious by the scene offerings and the context, there will be no getting penetrated if you don't want to be. I've been thinking about a couple things like this for the upcoming JS port - old scenes that penetrate the player, particularly anally as you've described, when they don't want to be.

If scenes like these could be collated and named we could adjust the tooltips so the player knows what they're getting into, in case it's not clear enough.

I also thought it'd be a good idea for someone to read through all the PC-giving-oral scenes and see if Deepthroat is checked, and also add SnakeByte effects to them.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I for one wish there was a way of using something similar to Paraphore's kink warning system.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Is it possible to use Dove Balm & Lucifer Candy Apple to give us six demonic wings cause I think that should be able to happen
No use, the dove balm can even give you 6 wings, but the Lucifier will only give you demonic wings if you don't have any! (the only exception is the cockvine wings, which turn into tentacles!)
so if you want to transform your demon into an Arch Demon with multiple wings, you'll have to use save edit!

The closest you can get would be black feathered wings!

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...Lucifier will only give you demonic wings if you don't have any...
That should change soon if it hasn't already in the last Backer patch.

Disregard, I was thinking of horns. Still, it should apply to wings as well.

Reactions: HavocHive55

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
No use, the dove balm can even give you 6 wings, but the Lucifier will only give you demonic wings if you don't have any! (the only exception is the cockvine wings, which turn into tentacles!)
so if you want to transform your demon into an Arch Demon with multiple wings, you'll have to use save edit!

The closest you can get would be black feathered wings!
damn I wish it was possible ._.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
damn I wish it was possible ._.
Don't underestimate what you can do with the editor! This one is just ONE of the characters I created using the edit! Take a look at the description.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a demon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.91 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a classy suit, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, scarlet skin. A set of retractable, needle-like fangs sit in place of your canines, just like a naleen. Overall, your visage has a rugged looking face that’s surely handsome. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly luminous yellow iris and nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. The short, jet-black hair on your head is parted by a pair of three-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A large number of thick demonic horns sprout through your scarlet skin, each pair sprouting behind the ones before. The front jut forwards nearly 13 inches while the rest curve back over your head, some of the points ending just below your ears. You estimate you have a total of 14 horns. Your horns appear to be made of cut, shaped and polished jet, giving you an almost regal appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and 12 large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Swirls of glowing ember trace brighter accents across much of your form. Parts of your body emit musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, your forearms are covered by sleek plates of jet-black chitin along the outside of each arm. Smaller pentagonal plates trail up your upper arms and over your shoulders. You have slim hips, and your manly butt molds closely against your form. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your ass, wrapping around your leg sensually at every opportunity. Your lithe legs are capped with flexible clawed feet. Sharp black nails grow where once you had toe-nails, giving you fantastic grip. Your six pack is fairly well-toned.

You have a narrow, well defined but unostentatious six pack. Above it, you have a chiseled chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized, star-shaped areolae are vermillion-red.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 14 inches long and 2.3 inches across when fully erect. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your pant-bulging, nubby cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.7 inches wide when at full size. A recently emptied pouch with a pair of large testes swings heavily beneath your nub-covered demon-cock. You estimate each testicle to be about four inches around and 1.3 inches across. Flowing across the surface of your nutsack are intricate markings that glow glowing ember, softly pulsing with life.

You have one virgin pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
I hope next year eventually these two TF items will be added.
Saurus Shot: a Dinosaur Tranformative - (Submitted) 2019
Rainbow Snakes (Snake TF item) - (Submitted) 2018
Only time will tell when these will be in the game as they are submitted, but until then I can only hope they get a chance be in the game.