What Content Would You Like Added?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Don't know how good of an addition this would be, but:

How about the option to lay and wait for a specific enemy, and possibly ambush them? This could help in singling out very grindy enemies, and could open up some randy yet unconsentual scenes for specific enemies, or simply random encounters.

Could also allow Hard Steele characters to boost their harshness in the way of typical banditry.
I mean, I guess the main difference is that one would need to write some new encounter-dialog for most enemies encountered that way, which is probably much easier then it sounds, seeing how such ususally is unrelated to ones characters thousands of body permutations which is why smut always takes forever.

Even if it would not be available for every enemy, I can see it work very well for most ot be able to ambush/prey on. Have read their codex entry and then lay in wait in a suitable spot for a time calculated using your inteligence and reflexes. The exception would obviously be named/unique people. It is one thing to find a Zil, a whole other to find one of all two Myr Deserters...

EP1CH34DSH0T

Jul 16, 2017
I would love to have a sub-race that goes off the lizard TF Reptilium where when you're full lizard 4 feet tall or smaller that you would be called a kobold. And yes i know raskvel are in the game and they are kinda like kobolds, but i prefer the more lizard like look. I'm a big D&D fan that loves playing kobold characters lol

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
as a fan of preg content i'd love an in-built warning system that you set to go off x days before an npc gives birth, so that i don't have to keep checking all the tabs constantly

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
as a fan of preg content i'd love an in-built warning system that you set to go off x days before an npc gives birth, so that i don't have to keep checking all the tabs constantly
That's only relevant for the Frostwyrm, Bria, generic Zil females, generic Raskvel females and I think Quaelle.

Quaelle has limited time to breed and discounting generic encounters, Bria takes 90 days to birth and the Frosty takes 111. All other NPCs message you when they birth.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
That's only relevant for the Frostwyrm, Bria, generic Zil females, generic Raskvel females and I think Quaelle.

Quaelle has limited time to breed and discounting generic encounters, Bria takes 90 days to birth and the Frosty takes 111. All other NPCs message you when they birth.
i wanna know b4 hand cause you need to be there to collect the kids from some of them, that being generic zil, the jumpers, raskvel. but i still think it'd be nice for all npcs you can knock up

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The raskvel female seems to be fairly generous in timing if you've knocked her up. I've been back a week AFTER she should have given birth and still gotten the eggs.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I was thinking:

Should there be scenes of cosmic wonder? Just appreciating how vast and beautiful the universe is?

I understand that isn’t really erotic or sexy, but it is a large part of the science fiction genre, if not science itself.

To get what I’m talking about, just watch the original Carl Sagan Cosmos tv series, if you already haven’t. Despite being almost 40 years old, it is a classic that is still relevant to this day.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
how about
The Planet of THE BUNNIES?

and maybe have a Hard character being able to destroy it with the One Beer.

Jun 29, 2017
Since dicksprout can give any tail a dick now, that means you can get a suula dick on a tail without it being parasitic.

With that in mind I think it would be awesome if a suula tailcock gave you the dick slap tease.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
its old school stuff. Tiny, Toony and just a little Loony.
So Tiny Toons? Because if so, I can’t be bothered to really give a shit-I wasn’t a 90s kid. Besides, even if I did watch it, I would still probably think early Spongebob is better (as well as more memeable), a statement that probably offends you but seems perfectly reasonable to me since it is a childhood show for me and has, from what I’ve seen, aged quite well, with such classic episodes as “Graveyard Shift”, “Hall Monitor”, and “Boating School.”

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
I will agree early spongebob was Much better then its later seasons... and sadly the same can be said for much of NIck's cartoons.

LoriJ

Jan 10, 2020
I had an idea but since it's more than just a mechanical change I though this would probably the best place to discuss it and see what people think.

The idea in a nutshell: Females (or characters in general that have a vagina) being able to impregnate others when they squirt over the genitalia of others.

How/Why would it work?
The reasoning behind it would be the genetic material will fertilise the eggs of Steele due to their microsurgeons incorporating the genetic material in the egg. It would also work on NPCs if Steele squirts some of their microsurgeons on them along with Steele's genetic material.
From a mechanical point I'd say the requirement has to be that Steele or the NPC is a squirter.

Why do I want this?
Since it would allow some possibilties of getting Steele and/or NPCs pregnant without having a dick.

Final note
In some cases this idea would possibly only require some code changes, but in other cases it would require new scenes alltogether. Since I'm not a writer I'd need help with the last part, but that's why I was wondering about the opinions of others.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
also id love to somehow remove the bro/bimbo personality perks you get from the treatment. i love bianca but i also love getting HUGE from the treatment. please dont make me choose please
Why can I see Dr. Lash going 'Their brain was fully overtaken by their base desires... This one is a freeby, but remember my name, Steele.'?

shkspr1048

Feb 11, 2017
More interactions between crew members. How would Ramis get on with Kase? Would Yammi introduce that Milodon Alpha to new and exciting cuisine?

Reactions: Athena

shkspr1048

Feb 11, 2017
How about a function where Nova can 'interface' with certain outfits, like those from Xanthe on Myrellion. Keep the best traits of both armors, and all of Nova's special tricks.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
How about a function where Nova can 'interface' with certain outfits, like those from Xanthe on Myrellion. Keep the best traits of both armors, and all of Nova's special tricks.

Nova can already do that iirc, if you talk to her in the crew menu while wearing exposed fetish-wear like the underboob corset or zip pouch, she gains the ability to expose Steele's genitals and gain +2 sexiness for each exposed part at the cost of -2 Defense. though I think I read in the scene that you need to be commando under the armor itself for it to work?

TheShepard256

Nova can already do that iirc, if you talk to her in the crew menu while wearing exposed fetish-wear like the underboob corset or zip pouch, she gains the ability to expose Steele's genitals and gain +2 sexiness for each exposed part at the cost of -2 Defense. though I think I read in the scene that you need to be commando under the armor itself for it to work?
You need to either be wearing armour/clothes with any of the Exposed flags (regardless of if your undergarments negate that), or be wearing both upper and lower undergarments without armour/clothes, and at least one of those undergarments must have an Exposed flag. Also, unless it's been changed recently, you also need to be level 9 and have already obtained the appearance, swimsuit, helmet and healing (from gray microbots) upgrades, and each exposed part only gives +1 Sexiness.