What Content Would You Like Added?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Definitely want to see Ithzan again (with maybe a side of Po because I surprisingly ended up liking her as a character). Maybe a quest we get back on the Freighter to free her could be a way she can become crew or at least a regularly interactable NPC. Bringing back Po (if she’s alive in the run of course) could also pave a way for some.....interesting services. Like a less annoying and slightly-less-specific version of Badger (whom I despise in her normal state and keep her Bimbo Version around for the lulz). :p

Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Man, I gotta say Kiro quest has been the hottest dungeon so far, and that VR CoC cameo is one of the reasons for it. Every encounter on it was top notch and Ithzan was the perfect frosting for that cake.

Reactions: IATIHIA2 and Shura

Furry_Faceplant

Jun 5, 2020
I would like there to be a scenario where you could become a feature of Cherry's Tap-Hall on Zheng Shi station. By become a feature I mean your character would be able to be put in the wall. I think it would be lots of fun for players who, like me, have much more submissive tendencies.

Jun 29, 2017
I would like there to be a scenario where you could become a feature of Cherry's Tap-Hall on Zheng Shi station. By become a feature I mean your character would be able to be put in the wall. I think it would be lots of fun for players who, like me, have much more submissive tendencies.
That's already planned to happen and has been for a long time now. I don't know any details or when its going to be added, but from what little I have heard, I'm sure you will be happy when it is added.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Concept: Steele gets a mail-order bride. Maybe through a misunderstanding with an Extrameet date? Iunno probably nobody else wants this I don't even think it's hot I just think accidental marriage is a kinda funny trope and it'd be a fun and interesting way to get a (second) wife like officially :p you could keep them at tavros maybe since the only purpose of the potential character would be a waifu.

(also uhh more petplay maybe maybe some new pets and owners to play with maybe more owners u don't get bad ended by making it official but also more pets for like ya know pampering and doting on :oops: I just really want a doting owner for my pet inclined Steeles and some pets for the owner inclined ones to spoil and love on. More petplay but more cuddling and petting in there too. :allears: yeah. OKBYE)

Reactions: Malidica

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Yeah, some nonsexual petplay would be nice, like how you can spend time with Shekka, i'd love to spend time cuddling Anno, scratching her ears and brushing her tail. Same with Kase.

Id love that with Bianca

Last edited:
Reactions: Keet

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Just a little more and then I'll shut up I just really want my Domme to be able to have their new pet hop in their lap for some pets and scritches and let them brush their hair/fur I know we already have Vava Groom apparently also being a lonely kennels club (although not implemented in any way we could actually meet NEW pets/owners or existing ones through it it's just..stated that's a thing) but imagine a 'pet' shop where you have all these different races vying for your attention. Maybe Actually sell contracts for them maybe just kind of matchmaking with agreements or something iunno. I'm just imagining good little puppies trying to get pets from a potential new Master trying to be cuter than all the other subs there.

I ALSO really want a new Domme who gives lots of pets and takes you for walks but like ya know, being really cuddly and soft about it? Maybe they have other pets already you could get to know and play with? On both ends just being or having a softer Dom without the ugly names rough treatment or hypnosis. Don't get me wrong the ones we have are great and I know rougher stuff tends to line up with other people's kinks more I just want more uhhh.. variety?

Speaking of variety also a masculine guy who is submissive would be good too I'm just saying all these twinks are cute but there's something uhhh Very Yes about a great big buff dude who is the PET/SUB for once

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Treated Raskvel.

A New Texas supported insurgency springs forth to fight a sex proxy war against Dr. Lash's genetic manipulation with shit loads of treatment from Big T.
You know how Ausar become Hell hounds right? Like that dilf dude person? Well since I am channeling some New Vegas for this one. Two words... Death claws. But sexy. With floppy ears... Gonna need a catchy treated name.
I really gotta stop thinking crazy shit through lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and IATIHIA2

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Whom could have possibly known that using something like the treatment on the smol Raskvel would go horribly, horribly right

__deathclaw_fallout_new_vegas_and_etc_drawn_by_nephlite__14c61760455e650e890b5ae8b6ac0f32.png

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Is bull-bees not enoth for you people?

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
It is never enough. Never.
Besides I am clearly using the slutty FEV version of the treatment. It is totally different.
I can see it in my mind's eye now. Steele standing tall against the amazonian not death claw Raskvel.
Full of dragon energy he/she calmly states they will never fall.
Not even if they are somehow put into a gymnastic femdom leg lock and (is that a horned clit? yes it is) their airtight helmet shattered beneath powerful thighs. Steele stoically deadpans "you should be careful with that thing. You could put somebody's eye out.". Or rather, Steele attempts to speak but all that escapes their lips is a muffled. Mmmmm mmmmph mmmmhhhh!!!
As exotic horned clit grinds mercilessly upon their undefended face...
As this is a immediate personal safety concern and drastic measures must be taken. There is only one place where that clit can be safely contained. A oral restraint is absolutely necessary.
For science safety.
Steele takes the dangerous protrusion into themself and begins sliding their tongue from the base to the tip. Then back down from the tip to the base with the underside of their tongue wile appling a gentle sucking pressure. The not death claw makes erratic movements at the sensations. Steele interlocks their arms around their lower abdomen to restrain unnecessary movement.
"There is no escape now" Steele mumbles as they begin gently circling the protuberance with their tongue.

*Sometime much later*
Steele is wiping a considerable amount of girl cum from their face and hair.
Steele looks down at the broken airtight helmet.
"That helmet was for your protection"
>:3

Fuuuuuck. Science and synonyms are hard. ;_;

Last edited:
Reactions: Irrlicht

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Probably not going to be included because it’s too realistic and not particularly sexy, but I was thinking of a planet that’s had its ecology completely fucked by corporate interests and is now running out of energy because they were too reliant on fossil fuels and don’t want to resort to other forms due to having spent a century and a half marketing themselves as the safest and most efficient form of fuel, despite the fact it has rendered the atmosphere poisonous to the majority of people living within their facilities, as well as having wiped out the majority of animal and plant life.

However, recently, a group of anarchist rebels have developed an alternative source of energy: solar power. They seek to overthrow their government and replace the old fossil fuel based generators with the solar based generators, so that society may have a slightly better chance than before.

I mean, I don't really feel that the concept is overly political, if you dropped the solar bit. As someone else said, solar had tons of issues, and I myself have become against them after reading up, so if an entire planet was made where the "good guys" were all super solar proponents, I bet it would irk some people. The pollution and corporation control bit would be fine, though, yeah, we already have Dhaal anyway.

(Yes, I know this is a late response, it's been sitting half finished for a while now)

Are you just fixated on my perceived misconception of people on the internet, or do you really think players would pitch a fit if one of the planets in the TiTSverse was a polluted wasteland due to fossil fuels?

The pollution thing wouldn't be a big deal most likely, as the vast majority of people agree pollution is a thing and it's overall bad, the disagreements are typically over what we should do about it and how bad it is.
Treated Raskvel.

A New Texas supported insurgency springs forth to fight a sex proxy war against Dr. Lash's genetic manipulation with shit loads of treatment from Big T.
You know how Ausar become Hell hounds right? Like that dilf dude person? Well since I am channeling some New Vegas for this one. Two words... Death claws. But sexy. With floppy ears... Gonna need a catchy treated name.
I really gotta stop thinking crazy shit through lol.

A Death Raskvel would be a rather humorous addition that a number of people would likely enjoy - those who enjoy being dominated, and those who enjoy dominating someone very powerful.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
So I think I may have dumped this here before buuuut

Regular pets u can interact with like the varmint. Just regular, non-sexable animals I can maybe have. I just want something to pet that won't lead to anything else or hurt my Steele's hands (except for the bimbo really she's fine). Just so many creatures could be cool pets! Like that metal hound thing chaurmine mentioned?

Also it would be equally nice to get my kids a pet. Taa-daaa Mama loves you have a space puppy thing! Or maybe I should start with a cat. Or a hamster. We need something easy to care for and sturdy babies don't know pulling tails hurts other people yet :p

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Actually speaking of your kids I would also like to get toys and things for them. Some of them get toys from their other parents, if I can't spend more time with them then I wanna give them stuff so they know I'm thinking about them! Send them teddy bears and whatever the new consoles are! Send them books and cool rocks! :( I wanna spoil them rotten. At LEAST let me get them a pet it'd be so cute!

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
That reminds me we need unique descriptions for Vark pregnancies, but that’s of course dependent on writer.

Also, I legit would kill for a pheromone perk from Amazon Treatment itself (or even any form of Treatment) because it always felt a bit weird to me that Treated individuals canonically all exude pheromones but only Bulls seem to get the actual perk. I know Shizuya technically has her insane pheromones from Overdose, but then we have people like Millie who exude their own unique pheromones. Pheromone Clouds aren’t guaranteed either, so maybe put it at roughly the same rate of proc’ing?

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I'd even settle for having something for bringing by the varmint for them to learn about and pet. In small groups at a time, to minimize risk of stressed animal biting.

More interaction with the kids in general tbh but mostly I wanna give them toys and a pet or two and maybe arrange some field trips to the rest of the station or bringing people by for learning experience! But mostly toys.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'd even settle for having something for bringing by the varmint for them to learn about and pet. In small groups at a time, to minimize risk of stressed animal biting.

More interaction with the kids in general tbh but mostly I wanna give them toys and a pet or two and maybe arrange some field trips to the rest of the station or bringing people by for learning experience! But mostly toys.

I mainly would want more content from kids that classify as unique, eg. Illiaria, her kids classify as unique, but she doesn’t go visit them at all, not sure if Savin ever intended to expand on her in that way, but yea more visits from parents like Shekka, and that centaur, and I’d love to the interaction between all the visiting parents that would be there at the same time and chatting, eg. Zephyr and sera, or the centaur girl chatting with illiaria

Reactions: Shura and Keet

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Not Paige, she's Nav. Shekka is Chief Engineer.

Anno: Executive Officer
Sera: Chief of the Boat ("COB")
Kiro: Helmsman/Pilot
Ramis: Ordinance/Gunnery Officer
Penny: Security Officer
Eitan: Master at Arms
Bess/Ben: Sensors/Comms
Pippa: Ship's Counselor
Olympia: 2nd Engineer
Azra: Science Officer
Kase: Cargo Master/Logistics Officer (Happy, people??)
Yammi: Chief Cook
Amber, Celise, Mitzi, Reaha: Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR)
Pexiga: Ship's Mascot
Logistics Officer fits better than Cargo Master. It's more professional, which fits Kase's personality better, and more accurate, since Steele's ship doesn't even carry cargo in the first place.

Also, Anno is clearly the ship's merchant. She has the best buy/sell prices in the game.
I know this is from quite a while ago, but if you get Anno first and hire Kase via the Steele Tech option (since you can do that if you have Anno on your ship before recruiting Kase) Anno says this: “With a merchant on board, getting a logistics officer like him on the ship will be a piece of cake, especially since it’s your ship."

Anno herself says that she is the ship's merchant, and she calls Kase the ship's logistics officer. By her own words, that is their roles on the ship.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Yeah, well it's my ship, see? I'm the Captain, the Skipper, The Old Man, the Head Honcho, the Big Cheese, the Big Kahuna. I say where folks go and what they do when they get there. Here's the nickle tour. Front, bow. Back, stern. If ya don't get it right, squirt, I throw your ass out the little round window on the side.

;)

Last edited:

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I mainly would want more content from kids that classify as unique, eg. Illiaria, her kids classify as unique, but she doesn’t go visit them at all, not sure if Savin ever intended to expand on her in that way, but yea more visits from parents like Shekka, and that centaur, and I’d love to the interaction between all the visiting parents that would be there at the same time and chatting, eg. Zephyr and sera, or the centaur girl chatting with illiaria

Oh I would LOVE more parent visits and interaction too. I'd also like to interact with more of the unique kids. And in general.

If anyone were willing, I'd also like more interactions between the kids themselves! Like those holiday events, have all the kids mingle with their siblings and really play together. Let me play with all of them together a little more outside of holidays, ya know?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016