What Content Would You Like Added?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
It's for Delilah.

Figured, but it’s weird that we have one for Delilah but not for Del (and I’m pretty sure I didn’t see that block at all back when I first got Del there). Seriously? Delilah gets a fresh talk option but nothing for Del?

Reactions: MountChar

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Did you change your avatar?

what were you sitting on?

Oh you finally noticed? :p

I have no idea what you mean by "sitting on", but you are the second person to comment on my icon change and I have no idea if that's a good or bad thing since I finally finished redrawing Shura Steele. owo;

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Not Paige, she's Nav. Shekka is Chief Engineer.

Anno: Executive Officer
Sera: Chief of the Boat ("COB")
Kiro: Helmsman/Pilot
Ramis: Ordinance/Gunnery Officer
Penny: Security Officer
Eitan: Master at Arms
Bess/Ben: Sensors/Comms
Pippa: Ship's Counselor
Olympia: 2nd Engineer
Azra: Science Officer
Kase: Cargo Master
Yammi: Chief Cook
Amber, Celise, Mitzi: Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR)

what about roo and Laila?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
what about roo and Laila?
Well, like I said, that Official Ship's Crew list I posted only included NPCs that are recruitable as of now. Later crew additions will call for a shuffling of and/or additional duties.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Not finally noticed, just wasn't sure, they're very similar images and kept noticing enough times to finally ask.

Oh you meant my other post, lol. If you look at the sentence before that, it was mustering the courage to ask Savin about expanding regular Del. :p

And I guess it's harder to notice the difference as a thumbnail, but I swear it's more obvious at full size. XD

9pxw65H.png

Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Oh! Field Marshal Sellera, of course!

PFFFFF NAILED IT.

since when did Sellera hate furries tho? She's also technically a bug furry, whatever those are caled. :p

This collar is composed of soft, rich leather around its ring, out of which wings of black lace sprout, contouring with the shape of your neck. Tiny pearls dangle from the lace, making small clicking sounds when you move energetically. A large brass ring connects to the back; a strange, blue gemstone is affixed to the front, glowing softly from within. ‘PROPERTY OF SERA’ is embossed into the leather. Altogether it’s an alluring, gothic piece of fetish-wear, elegant even - at least if you don’t know the purpose of the gemstone.

I'm considering changing the hue of the gem XD

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hey, Anno can be the ship's merchant, first officer and Steele's personal bed buddy. Its Steele's ship, they can decide what role everyone takes, like how Ramis can be Steele's gym buddy and Pippa can be the ship's airlock interior tester.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Pippa can be the ship's airlock interior tester.
I do not have anything against Pippa, I just do never talk to them for surface-level reasons and leave them in their cozy home on the reasonable safe coreworld that is Uveto, the first door left, with the chair pinned against the outside of it holding the handle in place

Reactions: IATIHIA2

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I do not have anything against Pippa, I just do never talk to them for surface-level reasons and leave them in their cozy home on the reasonable safe coreworld that is Uveto, the first door left, with the chair pinned against the outside of it holding the handle in place

You know, I didn't see the second part of your post until I quoted it.

I think null_blank, Evil and I thought that her stuff with Yammi would be cool. Not so much...

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
You know, I didn't see the second part of your post until I quoted it.
The second part is more meant like a cheap joke. But well, with surface-level reasons I mean: I really dislike the asthetic of her. Pigs are, well, not my taste.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
Just suddenly had this idea. (Admittedly, I'm just taking my opinion here and assuming everyone shares it) I love Adjatha's art and I'm sure someone's working on a recruitable Milodan female of some kind by now. So it'd be cool if you could actually take crewmembers with you on excursions instead of them only existing on the ship once you recruit them. You don't really get to have party members aside from a few specific fights.

And to push this a little further as my own idea, if you fight and/or (optional) fuck a lot of Amazons or Bruisers, she might wanna get in on the fun too. Of course there's no rule saying you have to give her Futazona instead of Amazona or some Loftcakes and take her to the gym regularly.

Then her and Reaha can team up on you and break your bed riding you.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Just suddenly had this idea. (Admittedly, I'm just taking my opinion here and assuming everyone shares it) I love Adjatha's art and I'm sure someone's working on a recruitable Milodan female of some kind by now. So it'd be cool if you could actually take crewmembers with you on excursions instead of them only existing on the ship once you recruit them. You don't really get to have party members aside from a few specific fights.

And to push this a little further as my own idea, if you fight and/or (optional) fuck a lot of Amazons or Bruisers, she might wanna get in on the fun too. Of course there's no rule saying you have to give her Futazona instead of Amazona or some Loftcakes and take her to the gym regularly.

Then her and Reaha can team up on you and break your bed riding you.
While it would be somewhat cool to have a teammate, the vast majority of the game is tailored around just Steele being in combat. Bringing an extra combatant would cause quite an imbalance and make the already ludicrously powerful Steele just steamroll over everything in his/her way. Now, of course, if you mean, something like with Azra's two expeditions where you approach the crewmate, and the two of you experience one of a set of specialized random encounters, that could be fun, although it'd require a bit of work to get each of the encounters set up (Even if it's just one per planet). But, if you just mean to bring the crewmate out with you as you explore like what CoC2 does, that would pretty much require an entire rebalancing of the game to match your companion, or mean that your companion essentially does 10 damage a round and doesn't take blows instead of you (like a combat drone).

Celine

Sep 13, 2019
Poor Siegwulfe and Nova are giving you sad eyes, not considering them crew when they go with you everywhere and can help you fight :(

Though I would love to see a few peanut gallery style comments from them about things you might run across if they're with you, especially if Mistress Kibbles has Steele on a leash. And speaking of, adding an option for Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe to give Steele a collar directly would be great (like a security locator beacon, her being a personal protection droid and all) with a cute little name tag on it.

Reactions: Keet and valkyr42

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Poor Siegwulfe and Nova are giving you sad eyes, not considering them crew when they go with you everywhere and can help you fight :(
There's a difference between Siegwulfe and Nova and the companions from CoC2, being an accessory and an armour respectively rather than a necessary combat mechanic.

Siegwulfe and Nova are members of Captain Steele's crew, they're just not companions.

Celine

Sep 13, 2019
There's a difference between Siegwulfe and Nova and the companions from CoC2, being an accessory and an armour respectively rather than a necessary combat mechanic.

Siegwulfe and Nova are members of Captain Steele's crew, they're just not companions.

Well it was intended tongue-in-cheek (not in the blowjob sense... though with those two... )

Main point being they're as close as you'll ever get to constant party members in TiTS. They follow you around, can be interacted with almost anywhere, count as crew on the ship, and contribute to combat.

And occasionally bend you over in the middle of a crowd, but I digress.

nowayman69

Jul 22, 2017
I'd like to see a character viewer... WAIT before people dog pile on me, hear me out, please.

I'm well aware of why the previous attempts are character viewers failed. Corrupted save files, the shear number of permutations needed, the hassle of trying to keep the character viewer compatible with the latest versions etc. etc. And honestly, I don't think that kind of character viewer would ever be feasible.

Which is why I propose an alternative. Awhile back I came across something called HeroMachine 3.
http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/

I've been hemming and hawing for a few months in fact on whether or not to even suggest it because I didn't want to irritate people and get shot down for bringing up a character viewer yet again, but I haven't seen anything even remotely like this proposed as an idea yet.

Couldn't something like this be possible? I would think that it would be a bit lighter on the coding, or maybe not, I'm no coder myself. What I DO know, is that since it wouldn't be using any files from the game to "build" the character, it could technically be used to create characters for any of the FenCo games, CoC, TiTs, CoCII, even Fall Of Eden, so it could be an all-in-one. It would also be far easier to maintain once you have the core system in place I think, because you wouldn't have to constantly update it for compatibility and you wouldn't have to risk save file corruption. Instead, you'd just have to add more "items", i.e. bodyparts, clothes, armor, etc, for your character when they are added to the game. Could even make it a community based project where everyone can pitch in with art assets or what not to lessen the load.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
For the record, the old forum used to have a HeroMachine thread for people to post their characters and their designs of established ones.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Probably not going to be included because it’s too realistic and not particularly sexy, but I was thinking of a planet that’s had its ecology completely fucked by corporate interests and is now running out of energy because they were too reliant on fossil fuels and don’t want to resort to other forms due to having spent a century and a half marketing themselves as the safest and most efficient form of fuel, despite the fact it has rendered the atmosphere poisonous to the majority of people living within their facilities, as well as having wiped out the majority of animal and plant life.

However, recently, a group of anarchist rebels have developed an alternative source of energy: solar power. They seek to overthrow their government and replace the old fossil fuel based generators with the solar based generators, so that society may have a slightly better chance than before.

Reactions: valkyr42

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Probably not going to be included because it’s too realistic and not particularly sexy, but I was thinking of a planet that’s had its ecology completely fucked by corporate interests and is now running out of energy because they were too reliant on fossil fuels and don’t want to resort to other forms due to having spent a century and a half marketing themselves as the safest and most efficient form of fuel, despite the fact it has rendered the atmosphere poisonous to the majority of people living within their facilities, as well as having wiped out the majority of animal and plant life.

However, recently, a group of anarchist rebels have developed an alternative source of energy: solar power. They seek to overthrow their government and replace the old fossil fuel based generators with the solar based generators, so that society may have a slightly better chance than before.
Isn't that just Dhaal, but with energy being slightly more emphasized as the issue the people of the planet are facing? Still completely fucked by corporate interests, just, in a different way.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Isn't that just Dhaal, but with energy being slightly more emphasized as the issue the people of the planet are facing? Still completely fucked by corporate interests, just, in a different way.
TBH, I wasn’t aware of Dhaal until you mentioned it, since I last played TiTS when the most recent planet was Hoth Uveto.

The energy thing was to add some Solarpunk elements, which is admittingly not for everyone but is something I like, without it being simply a utopia.

Reactions: valkyr42

nowayman69

Jul 22, 2017

question: are the fossil fuels similar to ones on our world? I.e. they put out carbon dioxide and monoxide?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
question: are the fossil fuels similar to ones on our world? I.e. they put out carbon dioxide and monoxide?
If they're the result of carbon-based lifeforms, then my guess would be yes.