What Content Would You Like Added?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It will if someone else picks up the slack, whether by their own volition or because they're commissioned to. Both cases will require Wsan's approval though. ;p

still, it’s sad to know he left tits, and it’s gonna be awhile before amber is gonna get her expansion, and no more Taur stuff in tits

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Oh I would LOVE more parent visits and interaction too. I'd also like to interact with more of the unique kids. And in general.

If anyone were willing, I'd also like more interactions between the kids themselves! Like those holiday events, have all the kids mingle with their siblings and really play together. Let me play with all of them together a little more outside of holidays, ya know?
I have over 400 kids, I would ABSOLUTELY like more ability to interact with them.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I have over 400 kids, I would ABSOLUTELY like more ability to interact with them.
Problem there is that if you do it with kids from one character, people are going to start demanding other characters get the same.

So its one of those situations where its all or nothing.

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
I mean, we could write group scenes for ALL the kids but writing individual one is gonna be one of those tasks that requires consent from the other writers and their characters. Nobody wants to go through that level of hassle and plus the nepotism thing: can't do one without the other. People are greedy and want EVERYTHING. It's a nice thought but in practice - most likely not gonna happen.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Yeah just from the scope of things if we got grouped interactions I'd prefer more like the holiday events with them so it's just cute little blurbs of us doing stuff with them. That sounds.. like a little bit less work than individually interacting with them, or group of kids by group of kids. I really just wanna see them all playing together instead of separate rooms more! (and get them toys and maybe a pet. that is maybe also for mommy to play with and pet. I want a space hamster and fish tanks too!)

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Yeah just from the scope of things if we got grouped interactions I'd prefer more like the holiday events with them so it's just cute little blurbs of us doing stuff with them. That sounds.. like a little bit less work than individually interacting with them, or group of kids by group of kids. I really just wanna see them all playing together instead of separate rooms more! (and get them toys and maybe a pet. that is maybe also for mommy to play with and pet. I want a space hamster and fish tanks too!)

I'm a reptile lover <3

Since I moved from horsecock to scalies and I fell in love with the scales of aliens and anthromorphs. I love cock-snakes / cunt-snakes and thought: "I wish we had regular animals as pets like an aquarium on your ship"

I wonder if I can write a special snake creature that isn't sexual at all. Or maybe make a special version of said -snakes to be a pet not attached to you.

Hognoses are my favorite type of snek! Boop the little snoots, playing around with my pretty little noodle, watch them bluff strike. Ball Pythons too, I even named a white one I wish I had Puff. Such cute little things. She had a tiny hat :3

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
oh my god snakes in lil hats is adorable, write us a snake or a lizard or something to put a little hat on!

Ugh now I want a lil hat to put on the varmint and annoy all my crew/partners with pics of her in doofy little outfits!

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
oh my god snakes in lil hats is adorable, write us a snake or a lizard or something to put a little hat on!

Ugh now I want a lil hat to put on the varmint and annoy all my crew/partners with pics of her in doofy little outfits!
Stop! You'll corrupt my need for more pet accessories ... 0-0

what if I had a snake around my neck AS an accessory? Then I could forever have special cuddles with my pet. *Gasp* Adventures of Puff and Steele!!

Reactions: Keet

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
but speaking of the nursery it'd also be nice to have those other rooms upstairs to actually have a purpose, and the milking room to have scenes outside of getting knocked up again.

honestly the best part of the nursery for me at the moment is realizing my Steele-self is my exact height and some of my kids are probably almost at it or a bit taller than me! I keep thinking about staff that hasn't met her yet asking if she knows where Ms. Steele is and having this five-foot-nothing mouse-morph very tiredly answer that she IS Steele, mother of all these children. :p I bet it's a bit easier to be mistaken for a kid closer to core worlds. At least there's other races that get the whole small problem.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Stop! You'll corrupt my need for more pet accessories ... 0-0

what if I had a snake around my neck AS an accessory? Then I could forever have special cuddles with my pet. *Gasp* Adventures of Puff and Steele!!

>:3c muahaha join the tiny hat on ALL the pets gang! :oops: I wonder if Belle would put us in tiny hats too...

that image is adorable :allears: :p has a nicer ring that Chuck and Steele if i'm honest

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I'm putting a tiny monocle on her eye! Damn you Keet!!

I'll get Chuck a little bandana! :( I miss that cat, she ran off before we moved. we lived out by the woods too so if I'm lucky she's happily living feral out there instead of eaten or run over. she was sooo tiny and just a little dumb. I named my Varmint after her!

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
We all know that in Zheng Shi there is this NPC, Cherry and she runs a very lucrative business of basiclly Wall sluts so I was wondering if it would be posible to add a new ítems for yours ship in which you could place inside one of your crew member (Mitzi) and have randome evenst in which any of your crew members is having some fun whit the horny Gabilani and have the option to wacth or join in.

Also another thing is to be able to give her throbb and have some Docking fun with her.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
I thought we couldn't uhm..touch... Cherry. Like she's corrosive or something???
You can, if you give her some cum bubbles, and what I`ve said is to have the option to instal new equipment on the ship similar to what Cherry have on her establishment in order to put, in this case Mitzi and use her in the same way as the Wall sluts in Tap Hall

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I thought we couldn't uhm..touch... Cherry. Like she's corrosive or something???
paralytic. but yeah, as Z-z said, you can either give her some cum bubbles or have a high enough output to fill her in one go.

F

Freezycream

Personally, I honestly just wouldn't mind more romantic content for some of the characters! I wish there'd be an option to go on a date with Brandy or even get more relationship-type interactions with Mirrin when you're a dude, like all the talk options you get with her when you're a gal and you have a kid with her. Or heck, just getting to know other characters more with their own trust systems, y'know? I know there's generally quite a few characters who already have that, but I personally just wouldn't mind seeing more characters you could romance!

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Personally, I honestly just wouldn't mind more romantic content for some of the characters! I wish there'd be an option to go on a date with Brandy or even get more relationship-type interactions with Mirrin when you're a dude, like all the talk options you get with her when you're a gal and you have a kid with her. Or heck, just getting to know other characters more with their own trust systems, y'know? I know there's generally quite a few characters who already have that, but I personally just wouldn't mind seeing more characters you could romance!

I'm actually expanding on Mirrin's content for that very reason. I plan to do my own Saurmorian dragon-morph as well that's very heavy in the whole romance department. I'm a romantic type and wanna do more content in that vein.

But I'm waiting on my laptop to get repaired before I can get started T_T

F

Freezycream

I'm actually expanding on Mirrin's content for that very reason. I plan to do my own Saurmorian dragon-morph as well that's very heavy in the whole romance department. I'm a romantic type and wanna do more content in that vein.

But I'm waiting on my laptop to get repaired before I can get started T_T

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that, my guy. But I do remember seeing you talking about expanding Mirrin and the ideas you'd like to do with that! Admittedly, I'd say that I agree with some of the constructive criticism you were given which was that it may be out of place for the character and you'd need to ask permission, buuuuut I think it's a great idea to make your own Saurmorian dragon-morph instead! That way you can put all that stuff in with your own twist and put all those romantic options in, y'know?

I'm actually also developing my own thing too! I just gotta learn more about Uveto and the Stormguard though~ ^w^

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that, my guy. But I do remember seeing you talking about expanding Mirrin and the ideas you'd like to do with that! Admittedly, I'd say that I agree with some of the constructive criticism you were given which was that it may be out of place for the character and you'd need to ask permission, buuuuut I think it's a great idea to make your own Saurmorian dragon-morph instead! That way you can put all that stuff in with your own twist and put all those romantic options in, y'know?

I'm actually also developing my own thing too! I just gotta learn more about Uveto and the Stormguard though~ ^w^

Yeah, it's a work in progress. This whole laptop thing really screwed up my worksheets and notes for my entries so the delay was inevitable.

I believe there should be better romance than a few one-shot scenes but that can be short or misleading. I didn't take into consideration of Canon Steele being everything but a straight heterosexual and thought some scenes were clunky for characters in places like New Texas, Tavros and Uveto.

But that's just my thinking on a blank slate Steele. Romantic side of things, starting with that idea in mind for my own NPC would be better than stapling on that stuff on to someone else's work with different conditions. If everyone did the same thing, it would become a Nova Goo Armor clone kind of issue: too many writers doing different requirement scenes. It can very confusing if it isn't done right.

I know the thought comes to mind: it's a sex game, not a dating sim. But that doesn't mean it can't be sexy to want to woo someone for sex. Combat encounter sex just felt a little outside the comfort zone, know you? That's why I always fight and leave most times.

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
More color options & markings for Pickmentation I won't mind having chrome skin or glowing ring markings.
OH!!! I hope to get tentacle arms that be sweet! :smuggo:

Last edited:
Reactions: Keet

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Chrome skin would be pretty sweet...or any metallic color for that matter.

Reactions: Freezycream