What Content Would You Like Added?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
  • I would like, as a character, to be able to marry her. There is a dream sequence about it, so why not make it an event? We can marry Queen Taivra, and she is pretty much a minor character, so why not Anno, a major character?
Anno does already have a romantic relation with Kaede, Steele is 'just' a friend with benefit. (That and the effort to convert many a thing into post-marriage variations)

NovusDawn

Apr 6, 2020
I honestly would love a Milodian Transformative, more specifically one that will allow you to become a Milodian Futazon. Maybe even make it a miniquest to first become a Milodian priestess and then be selected for the waters. I'm actually writing some TF sequences but don't know shit about coding as I am just a writer.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
? Anno definitely at some point considers you a partner, at the end of Syriquest she calls the PC "my girlfriend" (well, presumably not if the PC is a man, but whatever). I believe the specific context is when she's going off on Syri for blaming her at the end, and says something like "trash talk to me to my girlfriend". I remember because it jumped out at me 'cause I was like "oh fuck yeah, I wanna date Anno, I didn't realize we were."

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
  • I think a lot more can be done with Anno. Three immediate things come to mind.
    • I would like, as a character, to be able to marry her. There is a dream sequence about it, so why not make it an event? We can marry Queen Taivra, and she is pretty much a minor character, so why not Anno, a major character?
    • She should have more transformation options.
    • I think it would be in her character, to lock her in a pet play mode. She could have a completely different interaction menu, scenes, and function on the ship. Who knows, maybe even add a 'pets menu' to the crew roster.
    I would also like to see more of the Queen of the Deep, she has a lot of potential, along with the implementation of Hand So in the players ship.
    I would love it if we could marry Anno, but i doubt marriage in TITS well be implemented like in COC2. maybe at the end of the game you get to choose who to marry.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

arch99

Dec 24, 2019

• I would love it if we could marry Anno, but i doubt marriage in TITS well be implemented like in COC2. maybe at the end of the game you get to choose who to marry.
Idk, doesn't seem like we should be limited to marrying 1 person at the end of the game when we've already married a kickass bug warrior queen (sidenote please, more content with my wife I love her), in a world that's like, extremely not monogamous.

Edit: Sidenote actually but it's kinda wild there aren't more dedicated traids/other polyamorous relationships in the game, seeing as it's widely accepted, I'm surprised (and a little disappointed) we haven't met any, or when asking someone about their parents they have 3, or whatever.

VoreDrake

Apr 6, 2020
Earth. Unfortunately.
Anno does already have a romantic relation with Kaede, Steele is 'just' a friend with benefit. (That and the effort to convert many a thing into post-marriage variations)

Hmmm... you're right, she does. Did she have any expressed views on polyamory
I honestly would love a Milodian Transformative, more specifically one that will allow you to become a Milodian Futazon. Maybe even make it a miniquest to first become a Milodian priestess and then be selected for the waters. I'm actually writing some TF sequences but don't know shit about coding as I am just a writer.

Now that's a cracking idea. Would that imply a religion function in the game?

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
If sibling incest content is allowed again, I’d like to see whatever content was changed as a result to be reverted back.

On a separate note, I’d like to see the two deserter ants on Myrellion either be crew-able or become nursery staff, or just generally come home with us in some sense because it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth leaving them in some no-man’s-land.

VoreDrake

Apr 6, 2020
Earth. Unfortunately.
If sibling incest content is allowed again, I’d like to see whatever content was changed as a result to be reverted back.

On a separate note, I’d like to see the two deserter ants on Myrellion either be crew-able or become nursery staff, or just generally come home with us in some sense because it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth leaving them in some no-man’s-land.

I'm suprised the two myr haven't met reach other yet, or why there aren't more orange myr running around. There's significant to room for expansion here.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Some nice little touches would be Breast Immobilization similar to Ball Immobilization, Nuki Nuts but for milk to help facilitate Immobilization and a fluid-changing set of underwear that become transparent like the Honeypot Bra with high vaginal wetness or cum production. I was actually thinking of writing up the latex-y undies myself but the system changes and TF required for the first two are wildly beyond me.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I never said anything about marrying one character, trust me I'm a believer in the ending were you marry all the pups (Anno.syri.kaede)

I think if there was marriage, and if you were to be able to marry anno and syri, there should be a chose between anno or syri, cuz I don’t see them being in a relationship together, I’m pretty sure that their not into that kind of thing

Some nice little touches would be Breast Immobilization similar to Ball Immobilization, Nuki Nuts but for milk to help facilitate Immobilization and a fluid-changing set of underwear that become transparent like the Honeypot Bra with high vaginal wetness or cum production. I was actually thinking of writing up the latex-y undies myself but the system changes and TF required for the first two are wildly beyond me.

I don’t think it will matter cuz there are ways to prevent it

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
I think if there was marriage, and if you were to be able to marry anno and syri, there should be a chose between anno or syri, cuz I don’t see them being in a relationship together, I’m pretty sure that their not into that kind of thing
If I'm not mistaken, savin had plans for Anno x Syri, but i think he dropped them after the whole patron thing.
And if i had to pick between them i would have to go with Anno.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
she does? I don’t remember, as far as marriage, I’d like to see kaede and anno to tie the knot officially
In this game, you could be the best man AND the bridesmaid.

shotalink

Aug 11, 2017
Would love a way to reread past events/one time events without having to input the specific scene via text. Would give opportunities to try different paths that you missed the first time around, without really impacting the present.

Like have the codex have a section for events that occurred previously that happened at the location you're standing on.
(and yes, I know this would probably be a lot of work to implement. Thus me simply asking.)

Reactions: IATIHIA2 and Kesil

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I have no plans for Kaede crew. She has her own ship and business to deal with.
We have two recruitable characters that come with ship...
But yeah, not everyone needs to be on call for Steele.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Okay, so even if Kaede doesn’t become crew... is there anything further planned for her? I’d love to be able to interact with her outside of proxy situations, or maybe help her with a shipping run or something.

I just want more Kaede development. She’s a cutie.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Which one?

I was taking about kiro and kally being mentioned that they are step sisters

Yep, if you ask syri about Anno she turns herself on, and after Syri quest is over and Anno leaves the room she says something about her sinful heart after checking out Anno's ass. She's 100% got the hots for her sister.

ok, but she knows that anno isn’t into that

VoreDrake

Apr 6, 2020
Earth. Unfortunately.
What if crew members have a more active role on the ship? Shekka already repairs it, Rammis is a Gunner, but we have a lot of crew that are basically for Steele to use at their wish and will. What if having Yammi on your ship automatically gave you the home cooking perk? Or automatic morning yoga with paige. Some only have functions as relief though, i.e. Mitzi.

TheShepard256

Now that the topic of Kaede has come up, I'd like to see something that ties together and resolves her storyline with those of Savin's other Black Void-related characters (Zeke, Ivan, Saendra, Kara, Shade, Amara and Bragga), preferably in such a way that she find out her parents' true history but no longer has to fear the Black Void's still after her.