What Content Would You Like Added?

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
as for races I'd love to see in game?
Flirrts ie Minxes - fast to mature, born to fuck and fuck to live...they have an instinctive way of knowing how to entice anyone by shaking their asses. Long bodies, taut, small breasted naturally (but can have more than two/ie two rows of breasts each with two nipples and increased sensitivity. ) Musk glands that can squirt pheromones and when in heat/must cycle exude concentrated forms.

Squirrel Girls...all female uplifted race. have a soft mane around neck chest as well as hair that can reach their tail's base...natural dancers and flirts. Big fluffy tail and anime doe like eyes...natural seductresses. But naturally ditzy (not bimbo...just flighty). have natural claws on hands and feet and thus climbing stuff is much easier for them. Milk is thicker fattier and has a nutty flavor (and makes males who drink it have a similar effect on their semen?) They are innately curious and love to take things apart... nothing is safe from a bored SG. Androids and robots have a natural programmed fear of being left alone with same in any area where SG's are "common" it can be learned though with exposure.
THough ditzy they have an ADHD like focus when putting things back together and can make them better...or sillier...

One invention uses antigrav tech like grav cuffs and hardlight systems on a dildo like projectile. This can be rapid fired from a shotgun like weapon (more like a grenade thrower). It will seek orifices on target last locked in and last (power) long enough to be a persistent distraction or lust driver forcing capitulation in a combat encounter. The ammo can be recovered and recharged in any shipboard power receptacle.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
A Dzann cum tf along the same lines of the current Red Myr Venom TF would be neat. The drugged cum not affecting most partners outside of specific scenes could be justified by saying Steel's microsurgeon nanites are set to suppress the production of the addictive substance unless specifically overridden for a given scene.

Reactions: Kesil

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
I just knottiest something. dr badger dos not have any scenes if arrested. now that is a missed opportunity.
that and tamwolf should be a recruitable crew member he even has a picture already.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Challenging Belle for Dominance would be fun.

It'd also be pretty cool if Stella was expanded on. I remember reading somewhere that Stella's got some glasses and how she's some sort of genius when she's wearing them.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
not sure if planned or not but will steele be able to star in bizzy's streams?

You will in fact be able to do this in her upcoming xpac, which is supposedly being coded as we speak.

bailey_bananarama

Feb 16, 2020
I'd love to go through and correct a bunch of little spelling and punctuation errors! Text is the only method of communicating the events of gameplay, so it should definitely be polished and presentable. also, the lewds with 'Eitan' and PC after the korgii-hold siege and rehabilitating him/sending him home, NEED HELP. It's a pretty big letdown to go through all of the tedium of rehabilitating and releasing the milodans for the poorly written lewds that follow. also, I'd like to see more of amara, in the event that PC chooses not to help kara, or betrays her upon meeting amara after breaking into the black void base on myrellion. she's an interesting character.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I'd love to go through and correct a bunch of little spelling and punctuation errors! Text is the only method of communicating the events of gameplay, so it should definitely be polished and presentable. also, the lewds with 'Eitan' and PC after the korgii-hold siege and rehabilitating him/sending him home, NEED HELP. It's a pretty big letdown to go through all of the tedium of rehabilitating and releasing the milodans for the poorly written lewds that follow. also, I'd like to see more of amara, in the event that PC chooses not to help kara, or betrays her upon meeting amara after breaking into the black void base on myrellion. she's an interesting character.
You can do that on their github

YuriLoveIsTooPure

Feb 17, 2020
What I would like is the ability to have my character be more shy, at least when it comes to romance.
Probably really hard to near impossible to make happen, since that would mean having to add shy acts to a lot of the things. I just wanna be a shy, yet loving girlfriend for Fisianna.

Reactions: Kesil

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I wish Phaedra II (alternate planet 1) could be added but it looks like that might never happen.

What I would really like to see are holiday event that aren't based on human holidays but on holidays made up for some of the other races. An example could be a celebration of the Ausar Supreme King's birthday.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I wish Phaedra II (alternate planet 1) could be added but it looks like that might never happen.

What I would really like to see are holiday event that aren't based on human holidays but on holidays made up for some of the other races. An example could be a celebration of the Ausar Supreme King's birthday.
that'd be interesting. the only one that comes to mind that isn't based on one of ours is the Zil Pollen Festival.

Tribefather

Feb 20, 2020
Over the years I've been expecting the implementation of Azra's fuck lilies growing as you feed them. I was naive. I'm an old man now and I've learned that if you want something done you have to beg the right people... pretty please?
Not growing. They never grow. It may conflict with the fact that Azra mentions that she's used them herself but there could be hungrier looking one in the corner or what have you. I've got a pretty drawn out idea for it in the case that any writers take this call and want a few ideas for it. I'm off to the lilies again, cheers everybody.

Yoshi

Feb 22, 2020
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but it'd be nice for bust size to have consequences similar to how ball size does. Perhaps even increase the maximum size so that its possible for her to get "too big to move" (thus triggering an end-game), or temporarily too big to move if she gets to that size with lactation (or perhaps even a period mechanic).

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I don't know if this would be too complex, but a second chance to recruit Kase would be really nice. I'm pretty sure a lot of people missed him as a crew member the first time by completing his mission and rushing off to Tarkus. Have him show up on a bar somewhere still stuck on his crappy contract or something. maybe on Uveto after The Siege of Korg'ii Hold, dealing with Pyrite's whole shtick.