What Content Would You Like Added?

Konstantin

Jan 21, 2020
Vienna Austria
our best bets would probably be the deserters, Briha and Lys.
Agree. I can still not understand, why are we not able to at least offer first one a job on our Nursery and letter either on Nursery, the ship or at least taking her to Estallia to Mhen'ga so she can help her there taking care of plants. She loves the flowers from the planet already, so why not?

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Agree. I can still not understand, why are we not able to at least offer first one a job on our Nursery and letter either on Nursery, the ship or at least taking her to Estallia to Mhen'ga so she can help her there taking care of plants. She loves the flowers from the planet already, so why not?
Because no-one's written it, or if they have, it currently hasn't been accepted/coded into the game.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Because nobody gives enough of a shit about them to ever touch their content again.

Reactions: sumgai and OofS

Meerkat

Jan 29, 2020
For example Reaha is kind of on the lower content side of things, same as Celise, they are crew members that were kind of the first ones to be implemented but it's a bit unfortunate that they kind of lack an expansion of sorts, it kind of makes them second rate crew members compared to others such as Anno or Bess who have quite a bit of content and are interesting to have.

Ya, I've not played in a while so when I came back and found all sorts of updates (like to new crew members, limited crew on ships, and new ships you could purchase) I started trying to find out who are the "best" crew you can get and how to afford the ships. When I was exploring around the nursery, with Reaha on my crew, part of the dialog suggested that I could set up something where Reaha would help provide milk for children sent to daycare.

Sadly though as the nursery isn't fully fleshed out yet, you can't even mention it to Reaha. It would be interesting if the daycare only had the resources to support X number of children without you helping to upgrade it, and that if you did something like assign Reaha to work there instead of your ship if that would help expand it so you could have more children sent there.

Or heck it would also be cool if you could get your own space station where you could send your crew that you don't want flying around with you. At your personal space station, you would be able to interact with them in different ways (unlike currently where they just stand around waiting to be reinvited). Send Reaha and Yammi to your station and they'll set up a shop that sells ice cream that you can go and collect passive profits from every now and then. Send other shopkeeper crew members there and they likewise open up shops related to them that in addition to being places you can go to buy stuff but also let you pull in passive money from traveling NPCs

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Ya, I've not played in a while so when I came back and found all sorts of updates (like to new crew members, limited crew on ships, and new ships you could purchase) I started trying to find out who are the "best" crew you can get and how to afford the ships. When I was exploring around the nursery, with Reaha on my crew, part of the dialog suggested that I could set up something where Reaha would help provide milk for children sent to daycare.

Sadly though as the nursery isn't fully fleshed out yet, you can't even mention it to Reaha. It would be interesting if the daycare only had the resources to support X number of children without you helping to upgrade it, and that if you did something like assign Reaha to work there instead of your ship if that would help expand it so you could have more children sent there.

Or heck it would also be cool if you could get your own space station where you could send your crew that you don't want flying around with you. At your personal space station, you would be able to interact with them in different ways (unlike currently where they just stand around waiting to be reinvited). Send Reaha and Yammi to your station and they'll set up a shop that sells ice cream that you can go and collect passive profits from every now and then. Send other shopkeeper crew members there and they likewise open up shops related to them that in addition to being places you can go to buy stuff but also let you pull in passive money from traveling NPCs
while that base idea is pretty cool, you can also use the clowncar cheat and drag everyone along with you.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
more content for the Star Viper Pilot. a crewmember might pile up too much on the dev staff, but maybe turning her into a friendly NPC on Zeng-Shi's bar? after a set number of victories against her maybe...

Reactions: Konstantin

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
I would love to see Yammi made into a Nursery chef while recruited but not on-board, as opposed to bumming around NT. Sometimes I forget where she is, and it is a waste of a good cook having her working fast-food.
i would actualy like it if not on borde the crew would all go to the nersury and act as staff. none of them are horrible with children and it would give them something better to do then just hang out on the dock or a bar like bums

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
From the Bimbo Liquer thread >
Greased Joints was a thing in Shadowrun/Cyberpunk 2020... better reflexes ability to be super flexible etc. It also made women's (and men's) walk super sexy...
So Wyld Hips TF? Nannites coat hip and flex joints and tendons in region allowing for double jointedness/ and now you have a permanent sexy gait (+2 temptation/sexiness base number? vs something worn?) Also allows you to be more elastic and flexible during extreme sex?
That would work for part of a different bimbo type TF?

A mind mod tf ( give you a wee bit of taint?) that makes you feel good/happy/fulfilled when people look at you as a sex object? Instead of blushing it can make you glow making certain you're the center of attention? Also causes exhibitionism to become more permanent or increase by a lot!? It would also tighten up your body to be more adonis/godess like...skin is easier to clean, hair always shines...lots of claims that might not last, so you might want another dose to be sure it sticks...(more taint more sales)
Basically addictive TF... you glow...more notice...more glow...even happier feeling...even hornier... Call it SEX GODDESS ? Maybe a version that doesn't have the addictive properties might be worth pursuing...but maybe someone in your harem could benefit from it? If not yourself?