What Content Would You Like Added?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yep, Bethany Carver treats Del as a female since the very first interaction ("The little one here seems to have forgotten her place, hasn’t she?”). When you talk to Del, you get this line... “I’m not a girly girl! I’m a man, damn it! I didn’t sign up for this!”.

Reactions: Athena and OofS
Not sure if this is the correct thread for this, or if this should have it's own thread in the "Ideas" subforum, but I'd like to be able to interact with the crew, or maybe the bed, while flying in the empty void between worlds.

Space is vast, almost unimaginably so. In interplanetary space, in order for a collision, or even a close encounter, to happen, you would need to make a purposeful decision to do so. The chances of two spaceships colliding in interplanetary space is effectively zero; really the only places you'd have to worry about collisions are near populated locations of interest, like planets, moons, and stations. So, why does Steele sit their ass down in the cockpit for the entire ~10 hour duration of travel, when they really only need to be at the helm for the first and last hour of flight? And even if collisions are a worry, a shipboard VI could easily manage while Steele is away, and alert Steele when something of interest happens. For instance, Steele could step away from the controls to go to sleep, and while asleep, the VI wakes you up with a "Proximity Alert," and a pirate ship is moving in to engage. Or, the VI receives a Distress Call, and broadcasts it to your CODEX, and you can choose to ignore it and go back to boning Reaha, or have the ship full-stop and investigate.

Another thing I'd like, that kind of ties into the idea of interacting with the ship and crew mid-flight, is actually being able to walk around the interior of whatever ship you own, kind of like how you can with Kiro's ship. It would make several crew interactions make a lot more sense, as well as provide a skeleton to build further content on top of. For example, part of Bess's storyline involves her walking in on you watching TV. Except, when this event triggers, you weren't watching TV, you went to her and triggered the event yourself. Instead of this, what if one of the ways you could "pass time" while flying is going to the common room and watching TV, causing the event to trigger?
To kind of rough sketch it out, all ships in the game are going to, by nature, have a cockpit/flight deck, a kitchen/galley, a common room, "engineering," rooms for the crew, an elevator/staircase/exit ramp, and lastly, "machine rooms," where the stuff necessary for operating/maintaining various modules, gadgets, and weapons are stored. Crew could be in these rooms according to some sort of time-based schedule like bars, with someone like Azra spending most of her time in her quarters, and Yammi staying mostly in the kitchen.

Now, the ship internals would require a not-insignificant amount of rework being done on literally every crew member in the game, as well as trying to figure out how to match ship internal layout to external model, so that desire is more of a faint hope, unless Fen and co. have already decided to do so. But the crew interactions while travelling thing would be fairly easy to implement, in my opinion. Just use two status effects to denote when the ship is in flight, and how many minutes are left until it's time to come in to dock/land, and lock out the 'exit ship' and 'fly' buttons accordingly.

TheShepard256

I'd like to be able to interact with the crew, or maybe the bed, while flying in the empty void between worlds.

Me too, and probably many others as well. At the very least, it means my PC's breast fullness wouldn't have to go from 0% to 'so high lactation starts winding down a bit'.

Another thing I'd like... is actually being able to walk around the interior of whatever ship you own, kind of like how you can with Kiro's ship.

I think this basic idea will be implemented alongside the 'proper' ship content (the current system is just a placeholder), though details TBD by Fenoxo et al.
Currently, you can still walk around the Sidewinder, but only before you steal it.

Some Loser

Nov 29, 2019
I do not know if this is the right thread to ask, but is there any further plans for the buttslutinator being on Steele's ship?

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
So far, TiTS has had plenty of great alien races and even some works such as F.o.E. featuring characters as popular Halloween monsters as events. Also I'm sure we are all aware that the themes of the games take influences from MGE. Though this gave me the thought of envisioning a MGE event in TiTS or CoC2 were our favorite characters impersonate popular low-high tier MGE Monster Girls. Anno as a Kobold, Syri as an Anubis, Shekka as a Gremlin, etc. Or there could even be a station or world dedicated to MGE-like extraterrestrials.

I dunno, just a curiosity that's lingering in my mind.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
So far, TiTS has had plenty of great alien races and even some works such as F.o.E. featuring characters as popular Halloween monsters as events. Also I'm sure we are all aware that the themes of the games take influences from MGE. Though this gave me the thought of envisioning a MGE event in TiTS or CoC2 were our favorite characters impersonate popular low-high tier MGE Monster Girls. Anno as a Kobold, Syri as an Anubis, Shekka as a Gremlin, etc. Or there could even be a station or world dedicated to MGE-like extraterrestrials.

I dunno, just a curiosity that's lingering in my mind.

what’s mge?

Maladi

Jun 24, 2019
An alien species that poses a threat to the system similar to Xprays Breeders in Last Survivor althought that could be a far off-if at all-implementation

Reactions: Leoria

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
So I've been going back with a new character and playing a lot of the early game content I haven't experienced in a while and, as controversial as this may be to say, I genuinely wish someone could make Riya work. She's got so much awkwardness to her character considering the whole racism thing, so it's highly unlikely anyone would be willing to put in the time and effort necessary to fix her, but I feel like she could easily be one of the better "dominant" characters if she were reworked so that her racism was clearly shown to be an extreme sub/dom persona that she only put on for willing participants. Not many other characters really even come close to the same level of unabashed harshness that Riya has (the closest thing to her is probably Bimbo Seigwulf, but she's more focused on petplay specifically), and she'd have so much more potential if we could get rid of her ancient controversy, give players the option to let her do her job like a normal person if this kind of stuff doesn't appeal to them, and shift the brutal racism over into consensual territory.

(For the love of the One, please don't let this spiral out of control like so many other Riya comments seem to. I know I'm taking a risk by even mentioning her, but I just wanted to throw it out there and get some people's opinions on the idea)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
How would you communicate that side of her to the player (for those who like that kind of thing), though? If it's willing participants only, it probably wouldn't come up in casual conversation and you'd probably have to cut or greatly change the get-her-reassigned thing. If it's part of a persona, she'd be anti-whatever-Captain-Steele-is-at-the-moment. Which, in fairness, probably isn't pure human.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
So I've been going back with a new character and playing a lot of the early game content I haven't experienced in a while and, as controversial as this may be to say, I genuinely wish someone could make Riya work. She's got so much awkwardness to her character considering the whole racism thing, so it's highly unlikely anyone would be willing to put in the time and effort necessary to fix her, but I feel like she could easily be one of the better "dominant" characters if she were reworked so that her racism was clearly shown to be an extreme sub/dom persona that she only put on for willing participants. Not many other characters really even come close to the same level of unabashed harshness that Riya has (the closest thing to her is probably Bimbo Seigwulf, but she's more focused on petplay specifically), and she'd have so much more potential if we could get rid of her ancient controversy, give players the option to let her do her job like a normal person if this kind of stuff doesn't appeal to them, and shift the brutal racism over into consensual territory.

(For the love of the One, please don't let this spiral out of control like so many other Riya comments seem to. I know I'm taking a risk by even mentioning her, but I just wanted to throw it out there and get some people's opinions on the idea)

with riya, I’d love to see her use the glory hole to relieve her self, and Steele to suck her off

Reactions: Leoria

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
With Christmas fast approaching, I can't help but think that we need a eggnog milk TF item. The seasonal character Candy has eggnog milk type, but we can't even cheat it in? This is an outrage!

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
With Christmas fast approaching, I can't help but think that we need a eggnog milk TF item. The seasonal character Candy has eggnog milk type, but we can't even cheat it in? This is an outrage!

then it will match the eggnog cum

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
then it will match the eggnog cum
Exactly. Not to mention the fact that with eggnog being a dairy product, it makes much more sense for there to be a eggnog milk type TF.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Only tangentially related, but is there any way to legitimately get strawberry milk? I know it's coded in and certain scenes, like the Rat's Raiders breastfeeding one, acknowledge it, but AFAIK the only way to attain it is with TiTSed.

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
i'd love for ether a new level for your character or something to spend experience on since once you hit level 10 it just builds up

Reactions: Foxxling

Albel

Aug 28, 2015
I wold like to see the ability to turn more people into bimbos/bros. Like with the help of Badger.

Reactions: TiTSFan

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
The ability to upgrade Siegwulfe into a more "advanced" (here having the meaning of "Sexy") frame without bimboification would be neat. Preferably it would keep her goth theme and would boost, say, evasion and accuracy? And additionally add in the underslung machine gun that's mentioned? (At least it's mentioned on the wiki.)

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
1. Penis picker for players will multiple penises: update most if not all scenes to allow choice of which penis to use for a sexual encounter if the PC has multiple penises that are viable for a particular sexual event. Two big cases why this is NEEDED: for characters with multiple dongs with only one getting chosen for most if not all scenes. Some scenes are different based on the type and traits of the penis. And without using gene-mods you cant exactly control which of the penises is chosen. The other case its needed for is for characters that have no size limit for penises, I had one 13" for normal encounters while having a second 36" for hyper encounters. When doing it with Fisianna she auto chooses the longest one and takes it all the way to the base or knot. Personally I'd rather her use the shorter one that isnt longer than her legs. But some would want to use the hyper dong, so we need a picker so people can choose which dick to use.

2. Ejaculating Strap-Ons Fed Actual Semen and a Sperm Bank: This is to allow female characters that don't want to be Herms to still get most characters pregnant. The sperm bank would sell capsules of semen that vary by race (and maybe by other traits too) you could choose the sperm from the donor with traits you like (or at least the race you want). The sperm bank could even store sperm from yourself if you were previously male or herm and donated sperm there similar to what the rahns do at breedwell but now in reverse when you buy it. If it is implemented, then down the line there could be additions of collecting semen from named NPC's or even allowing female NPCs to use it in place of perma futa. If its allowed, you could technically commit selfcest this way. Being able to choose the race and maybe traits of the semen allows better diversity and some control of offspring traits. Though some NPC's would most definitely not be fans of a fake dick even if it can still get them pregnant, so certain characters may be locked out still for a female with an ejaculating strap-on just like some characters are locked for a hermaphrodite (riya for example) or a male.

To me, the penis picker feels like a needed overhaul or update to the system (given that a penis picker ALREADY EXISTS for some scenes, its just a matter of updating more scenes to use this). The impregnating dildo thing is more an idea pitch to allow a player to experience some of the content a herm would while remaining female. I mean sperm donors are a thing in real life, and semen collection occurs IN GAME, and not all females are into the idea of becoming hermaphrodites, and strap-ons already exist in game, and ejaculating dildos already exist in real life. Its just a matter of combining those elements. I feel like its just an untapped business that should have occured already in the TiTS universe. Maybe not as popular as being a herm or male, but I feel it definitely would fit.

Also Imagine being able to have Fisianna or some other tech genius mod the hardlight dildo to allow ejaculation AND to allow you to modify it similar to using the dong designer.

Last edited:

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
I don't get the need for a "real dick strap-on" when you just can add and/or remove dicks at Will in this game.

There's a couple reasons:
1. wanting to play a pure female but still wanting to experience some of the content a herm does. you can't exactly just add it at will, well you can add a dick but getting it back off and on over and over is much more tedious.
2. its stupid to have to use mods every time you wanna have sex to add a dick then remove it if you are trying to remain female. and you often may have side effects based on the drugs
3. you could get around some the problems of mods via save editing, but having to do that every time seems tedious.

the basic idea i guess is for those who want to be able to act like a herm and being able to impregnate when giving, while staying pure female when receiving. The game does favor herms content wise, I play one in order to see most of that content. Though if ejaculation strap-ons using semen was a thing in the game I'd probably switch to pure female after the first kids from certain NPC's came from being a herm.

As for the system workings, it would either take small additions to dick descriptions to include the fake ones, or add ejaculation to hard light scenes. Or the hard light dicks or whatever is used is very similar to the real thing that the same writing is used in scenes, only adding the strap on item, semen capsules (or feed it cum bubbles) and an extra block somewhere for a sperm bank

Characters like fisianna use the strap-ons, this could add a bit more for characters like that

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
2. its stupid to have to use mods every time you wanna have sex to add a dick then remove it if you are trying to remain female. and you often may have side effects based on the drugs

Buy 1 virection, use virection. instant dick
Dr. Lash or dom Sera can remove dicks.