What Content Would You Like Added?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Maybe it can just be ignored like the red myr saliva. Authors could just include it whenever they feel like it like with Shekka and Bianca and if they don't wanna mess with it, they can just exclude it from their scenes.

but it wouldn’t make sense, they would need to explain why its not addictive

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
but it wouldn’t make sense, they would need to explain why its not addictive

Well it already doesn't make much sense with the myr saliva, so what's one more nonsensical addition to the game.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
what happend with myr saliva?

My pc has red myr saliva, which is addictive. But the only characters I know of that are influenced by the venom are Sylvia, Shekka, and Bianca even though there are other characters that get kissed or otherwise interact with my pc's mouth. It's basically the same thing as the dzaan cum but only with saliva.

A

Athena

My pc has red myr saliva, which is addictive. But the only characters I know of that are influenced by the venom are Sylvia, Shekka, and Bianca even though there are other characters that get kissed or otherwise interact with my pc's mouth. It's basically the same thing as the dzaan cum but only with saliva.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Fenoxo express frustration over this fact, especially in the case of Shekka who apparently has an addiction mechanic. Apparently a lot of contributors don't like addiction content. I certainly don't blaim them, I find it all kind of disturbing, personally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure I've seen Fenoxo express frustration over this fact, especially in the case of Shekka who apparently has a addiction mechanic. Apparently a lot of contributors don't like addiction content. I certainly don't blaim them, I find it all kind of disturbing, personally.

I understand, but if they were to include Dzaan cum, then give an explanation as to why Steele’s cum isn’t addictive, like I said in the above post

A

Athena

I understand, but if they were to include Dzaan cum, then give an explanation as to why Steele’s cum isn’t addictive, like I said in the above post

I'd argue it's no longer Dzaan cum at that point, but I get your point, it'd be nice if we got to roleplay as the species, even at the cost of one of their defining features, if only for the sake of having more options.

Maybe. I dunno, I probably wouldn't bother, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I have finally decided to sticky this thread because frankly at 234 pages it deserves to be.

I remember trying to read through all of the posts once. I think I got to somewhere on page 80 before I said fuck it.

It also makes me chuckle to think that the poster that started the thread is stone gone.

As for more things I would like to see, I'm always jazzed to see what Savin is cooking. I enjoyed the Salamander in the VR bit!

Reactions: Savin

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'd argue it's no longer Dzaan cum at that point, but I get your point, it'd be nice if we got to roleplay as the species, even at the cost of one of their defining features, if only for the sake of having more options.

Maybe. I dunno, I probably wouldn't bother, actually.

and that’s why I said that if your a half Dzaan that you don’t have it, or you have it and Steele would use that suppressant, plus there are female Dzaan as well

Speaking of manders, I wonder what happends when a fire and ice mander breed?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
and that’s why I said that if your a half Dzaan that you don’t have it, or you have it and Steele would use that suppressant, plus there are female Dzaan as well

Speaking of manders, I wonder what happends when a fire and ice mander breed?

Fucking Dzaan making things harder.

Steam Mander! :p

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
As for more things I would like to see, I'm always jazzed to see what Savin is cooking. I enjoyed the Salamander in the VR bit!

I only wrote like a page of her, but thanks :p

i wonder if their dick/pussy would be like the icy/hot patches?
Whatever is sexiest at the time, obviously.

Clearly they're ice-cold when they're not horny, and burning hot when they are... and the heat melts the ice, so the girls are a sopping-wet mess when they get horny, and dudes just leak precum like a faucet.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I only wrote like a page of her, but thanks :p

Clearly they're ice-cold when they're not horny, and burning hot when they are... and the heat melts the ice, so the girls are a sopping-wet mess when they get horny, and dudes just leak precum like a faucet.

I’d love to see it in the games, though I wonder how would they look like though?

Reactions: Leoria

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I just recalled something: The ability to access Extrameet when status effects like red venom withdrawal prevent masturbation.

As it's under the masturbate button you cant access it.
Good news! When under the effect of Myr Venom Withdrawal, the menu is now locked to Arousal, so you can use ExtraMeet. (And remove Boobswell Pads, and milk yourself.)

Reactions: Athena

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It would be nice if one of the earrings offered by the jeweler girl in the korg hold (Kiona) had the same effect as the dick ring (ie. raising minimum lust to 33 or something). I just think that dick rings are weird.
IIRC, the savicite piercings she sells raises minimum lust per piece equipped. The lucinite piercings are purely cosmetic, and crude ones found from enemies just raise the rate that you gain lust.

Reactions: runingman69

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Water mander?

Depends on how hot the fire is, rly.

More future content stuff... Captial Ships so I can have a flying fortress of fuck buddies/lovers/harem sluts/slaves-er, indentured servants plus get Brandt to pilot it all. Won't be happening for a while I'd wager.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Leoria

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Depends on how hot the fire is, rly.

More future content stuff... Captial Ships so I can have a flying fortress of fuck buddies/lovers/harem sluts/slaves-er, indentured servants plus get Brandt to pilot it all. Won't be happening for a while I'd wager.

don’t forget the huge reenforced bed

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
IIRC, the savicite piercings she sells raises minimum lust per piece equipped. The lucinite piercings are purely cosmetic, and crude ones found from enemies just raise the rate that you gain lust.
I tried it out and nothing changed. It seems like the cocking is the only one to raise minimum lust.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I wish there was a mod that just gave you chest fluff.
Anything that gives 'Fluffy' fur, kinda: Frostfire, Catnip (33% chance if you are growing new fur), Huskar Treats (which can give 'Fluffy' skin).
Frostfire said:
Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of snowy white fur.
Huskar Treats: Fluffy Skin said:
Poofing out your chest is a fluffy ball of black fur.

Or do you mean a dedicated transformative?

I've been playing around with an idea for an item for adding/removing fur flags like 'fluffy' and 'coarse'. It would be a hand-brush, and probably have a name that's a pun on 'summer coat' or 'winter coat'. If anyone wants to expand on the idea, feel free.

Last edited: