What Content Would You Like Added?

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
Buy 1 virection, use virection. instant dick
Dr. Lash or dom Sera can remove dicks.

Yes but that still gets back to the tediousness of that. The idea of this is for the kind of female characters that wouldn't mod an actual dick on. That's why strap-ons already exist in the game, my suggestion is mostly about allowing the EXISTING strap-ons to ejaculate.

Now this isn't NEEDED for the game (the dong picker is needed) but this is something that would fit in the game and allow people to play pure female without being a herm yet still getting at some of the content a herm does, without having to use a mod to add a dick and making a trip to remove it EVERY TIME you wanna have sex in order to remain female for other parts. Even then, the adding and removing dicks defeats the purpose of trying to play pure female.

Reactions: mineblock

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Yes but that still gets back to the tediousness of that. The idea of this is for the kind of female characters that wouldn't mod an actual dick on. That's why strap-ons already exist in the game, my suggestion is mostly about allowing the EXISTING strap-ons to ejaculate.

Now this isn't NEEDED for the game (the dong picker is needed) but this is something that would fit in the game and allow people to play pure female without being a herm yet still getting at some of the content a herm does, without having to use a mod to add a dick and making a trip to remove it EVERY TIME you wanna have sex in order to remain female for other parts. Even then, the adding and removing dicks defeats the purpose of trying to play pure female.
I actually like the notion of keeping some Steele sperm on reserve somewhere for reasons.

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
I actually like the notion of keeping some Steele sperm on reserve somewhere for reasons.

Oh god i just had the wierdest idea about a quest of stopping a heist for your stored semen. like someone tying to make an heir thats under their control then planning to blow up the nursery up to remove the other heirs.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh god i just had the wierdest idea about a quest of stopping a heist for your stored semen. like someone tying to make an heir thats under their control then planning to blow up the nursery up to remove the other heirs.

the rats can steal your sperm if they don't like you. since you're a CEO that must mean your seed will sell for a lot.

the fate of your jizz is yet to be written, if that scene happens to you :iiam:

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
the rats can steal your sperm if they don't like you. since you're a CEO that must mean your seed will sell for a lot.

the fate of your jizz is yet to be written, if that scene happens to you :iiam:

yeah though im guessing in my imagination this heist would only occur if you had a lot of semen stored in a sperm bank (or even just stolen from the rahns) i could imagine for some reason the cousin being involved in this though hopefully not the one trying to use it (kinky for some, gross for others)

Though the rat thing is neat, i haven't encountered it yet in my playthrough but ill keep on the lookout so they don't steal my precious juice. Not like i dont spray it around everywhere anyway to the point any one trailing me and cleaning up the results of my ventures could probably make a fortune.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
I feel like it'd be something of a headache for balance purposes, but I'm still a little disappointed we can't totally commandeer Dr. Po's freighter.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I feel like it'd be something of a headache for balance purposes, but I'm still a little disappointed we can't totally commandeer Dr. Po's freighter.
It feels like we should be able to visit her if we parted on good terms. Maybe be able to purchase your choice of Fuck Doll Sentry for on ship security.

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
I just realized the ejaculating hardlight dildo thing is even less far fetched than i thought. Dr. Badger already made one when she modifies Siegwulf. its just a matter of making a smaller one and replacing the synthetic semen with real semen

Reactions: Athena and Leoria
A

Athena

I just realized the ejaculating hardlight dildo thing is even less far fetched than i thought. Dr. Badger already made one when she modifies Siegwulf. its just a matter of making a smaller one and replacing the synthetic semen with real semen

I was gonna write one, but had the foresight to ask Fenoxo about it first. The issue I found is that while you could get one...it'd just be another dick type, so you'd be a herm with a cyber-dick, and I'm not sure what they're planning for actual cybernetics in the future. And that's if you want it to be compatible with existing scenes. Unless I missed something, it would probably be better saved for NPCs like Siegwulfe where it's an intrinsic part of their scenes rather than something the player would wear all the time.

Reactions: Fullmetal_Potato

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Since there's a lot of content focused on tiddy growth, it's kinda surprising there's not more love for multiboobs as well.

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
I was gonna write one, but had the foresight to ask Fenoxo about it first. The issue I found is that while you could get one...it'd just be another dick type, so you'd be a herm with a cyber-dick, and I'm not sure what they're planning for actual cybernetics in the future. And that's if you want it to be compatible with existing scenes. Unless I missed something, it would probably be better saved for NPCs like Siegwulfe where it's an intrinsic part of their scenes rather than something the player would wear all the time.

No i was talking about it in reference to a suggestion i made a day or two ago about adding strap-ons that ejaculate for pure females and being able to load actual semen in them and allow impregnation in most of the cases that allowed it for males and herms. Adding a sperm bank so you could purchase semen from other races (since you have semen collection already done on new texas and by the rahn) or storing your own semen if you were previously a herm or male.

Anno was able to mod her hardlight to mimic other penis types, combine that with the ejaculation harrdlight created by Dr. Badger, then fill it with semen collected semen (maybe even just feed it cum bubbles if that works), and you got yourself an way for females to impregnate and mimic other cock types requiring fewer writing changes. All the while allowing people who want to play pure female still get some of the content a herm does.

Its the kind of thing that seems plausible in that universe and an untapped niche in a market. As not all females want to go herm but some still like using strap-ons. Well it only makes it better if that strap on can cum and if it could impregnate for couples that cant reproduce normally. Basically its artificial insemination but done through a dildo

Scene-wise i would imagine the hardlight being written such that it can almost perfectly imitate the real thing so it would either be like other hardlight scenes but adding ejaculation or just using the same dick scenes just adding the hardlight modifier here and there and not being able to use certain perks like the stinger tips or bases.

Last edited:
A

Athena

Scene-wise i would imagine the hardlight being written such that it can almost perfectly imitate the real thing so it would either be like other hardlight scenes but adding ejaculation or just using the same dick scenes just adding the hardlight modifier here and there and not being able to use certain perks like the stinger tips or bases.

That'd be a lot of content that would have to be altered in order to accommodate it, no? I mean, if you just make it a penis type, the parser could handle the rest. You could still tie it to an item that adds an appearance menu section like goo dicks, you can't equip it if you have a penis, and it should block penis transformation if equipped. Add in extra flavor text like injecting nanites to give you an artificial prostate that connects with your existing nanobots to calibrate a "sperm converter" for a refillable sperm tank, or otherwise the player gains the "firing blanks" perk and gains "virtual cum", which would be short-lived superfluid of rainbow-colored virtual particles. As for equipping it, it could be undergarments, which might also allow it to feature the HL_strap-on flag, further extending its usefulness.

Hell, now that I think about it, you could probably give the Anti-Grave HL Thong equipped with the HL Upgrade to Anno or Badger, and they'd upgrade it further with the cum tank, meaning it would also effect the dildos penetrating you. The cum tanks could then be refilled via cumflation, meaning even the cumming dildo could act as a recharge unit, though a scene should also be written where you use it to refill the tanks directly for convenience sake. Maybe even take a page out of Hanzo's Stargloss doc and refill it with cum bubbles.

...therefore eliminating the main issue of it just being another dick and providing something that you'd expect out of a cybernetic enhancement. Why didn't I think of that sooner?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
That'd be a lot of content that would have to be altered in order to accommodate it, no? I mean, if you just make it a penis type, the parser could handle the rest. You could still tie it to an item that adds an appearance menu section like goo dicks, you can't equip it if you have a penis, and it should block penis transformation if equipped. Add in extra flavor text like injecting nanites to give you an artificial prostate that connects with your existing nanobots to calibrate a "sperm converter" for a refillable sperm tank, or otherwise the player gains the "firing blanks" perk and gains "virtual cum", which would be short-lived superfluid of rainbow-colored virtual particles. As for equipping it, it could be undergarments, which might also allow it to feature the HL_strap-on flag, further extending its usefulness.

Hell, now that I think about it, you could probably give the Anti-Grave HL Thong equipped with the HL Upgrade to Anno or Badger, and they'd upgrade it further with the cum tank, meaning it would also effect the dildos penetrating you.

...therefore eliminating the main issue of it just being another dick and providing something that you'd expect out of a cybernetic enhancement. Why didn't I think of that sooner?!

That idea sounds freaking awesome. Honestly i mainly just wanted to pitch some sort of ejaculating strap on or dildo that allowed pure females to impregnate, i honestly didnt care what form it came in, just whatever form could make it easiest to implement and your idea sounds great!!

I do like the idea of the sperm converter, though i also am still for the sperm bank thing just because you could pick different races to load into the strap on each time to diversify your progeny even more. or if the sperm bank let you see other traits of the different donors. Then again your thing would make it easier to implement as it requires less writing due to not making the sperm bank

A

Athena

That idea sounds freaking awesome. Honestly i mainly just wanted to pitch some sort of ejaculating strap on or dildo that allowed pure females to impregnate, i honestly didnt care what form it came in, just whatever form could make it easiest to implement and your idea sounds great!!

I do like the idea of the sperm converter, though i also am still for the sperm bank thing just because you could pick different races to load into the strap on each time to diversify your progeny even more. or if the sperm bank let you see other traits of the different donors. Then again your thing would make it easier to implement as it requires less writing due to not making the sperm bank

Yeah, this goes back to what I had asked Fenoxo about: You're going to be considered a Herm while wearing it, and there's not really anything that could be done about it, apparently. Personally, I didn't think that made it worthwhile as a strap-on, but as a sex toy that you can also use on other characters because the game treats it like a dick? That certainly sounds unique, yeah? That also might not take too long to write up unless it needs some sort of sex scenes to accompany it? I actually have a similar device for hardlight wings (in fact, it's literally the same idea sans the cum tanks) that I'm working on that just needs TF text and a public masturbation scene. Maybe I could try to submit them together?

EDIT:

I know this isn't the idea thread, but I'll just field one more important question while I think of it:

Should it be Anno who facilitates it? I think that'd help balance it a little (requiring a specific crew member and two items from a level 6+ planet, and then another upfront cost), while also having it make sense as to why you don't see it anywhere else. Like, you could show her it, and she'd remember some equipment she saw on the extranet that she thought would go nicely with a strap-on, but hers doesn't have enough juice or whatever? That'd be easier for me to write, at least...

Last edited by a moderator:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It seems like a ton of work for no real reason, which is why a lot of cis women in-universe just got a real dick instead.

Reactions: gena138

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
Yeah, this goes back to what I had asked Fenoxo about: You're going to be considered a Herm while wearing it, and there's not really anything that could be done about it, apparently. Personally, I didn't think that made it worthwhile as a strap-on, but as a sex toy that you can also use on other characters because the game treats it like a dick? That certainly sounds unique, yeah? That also might not take too long to write up unless it needs some sort of sex scenes to accompany it? I actually have a similar device for hardlight wings (in fact, it's literally the same idea sans the cum tanks) that I'm working on that just needs TF text and a public masturbation scene. Maybe I could try to submit them together?

EDIT:

I know this isn't the idea thread, but I'll just field one more important question while I think of it:

Should it be Anno who facilitates it? I think that'd help balance it a little (requiring a specific crew member and two items from a level 6+ planet, and then another upfront cost), while also having it make sense as to why you don't see it anywhere else. Like, you could show her it, and she'd remember some equipment she saw on the extranet that she thought would go nicely with a strap-on, but hers doesn't have enough juice or whatever? That'd be easier for me to write, at least...

Anno facilitating it sounds like a good idea since it is something she does. Maybe Shekka or other tech related crew members or NPCs could help provide other upgrades if any are thought up of.

The way i kinda see it with an item like that is that you'd basically be treated like a herm unless in a scene that doesnt use the strap-on, in which case you are treated like a female.

Maybe a different way for it to work would be like those synthetic dicks like the one you can get for penny, but is able to be removed. Maybe that still defeats the purpose. See the problem with just becoming a herm and trying to turn back by normal means is that you often run the risks of the side effects of mods needed to do so or have to take tedious steps to remove it or put it back on. Having something that counts as a dick when you need it, and isnt there when you don't would be what im hoping to get across.

I guess one point of if is for those who arent as big on a herm taking a dick. Personally it just not something im as into, i just try to ignore that they have a dick too unless its ramming into someone else as well.

Last edited:

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
Some other thought i had about outside of the dong selecter overhaul and the ejaculating strap-on:

could we bind the buttons that move pages when more than 10-15 options are present to the arrow keys or something
cuz when im going through my storage or uninstalling ship stuff every time i select something from not the first page it sends me back to the first page right after, which wouldnt be so bad if it was bound to a key i could press instead of having to move my cursor back and forth every time.

A

Athena

It seems like a ton of work for no real reason, which is why a lot of cis women in-universe just got a real dick instead.

Yeah, I figure it'd be pretty niche, and most people will get more out of having a pair of dildos pumping them full of cum during variants of its masturbation scenes.

...Oh shit, I forgot to write that before. That's where I got too excited. Anyways, I'll try and get to it once I've cleared something else off my schedule during the week.

I guess one point of if is for those who arent as big on a herm taking a dick. Personally it just not something im as into, i just try to ignore that they have a dick too unless its ramming into someone else as well.

As one of those people: Yeah, that's the point for me, to a degree.

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
Yeah, I figure it'd be pretty niche, and most people will get more out of having a pair of dildos pumping them full of cum during variants of its masturbation scenes.

...Oh shit, I forgot to write that before. That's where I got too excited. Anyways, I'll try and get to it once I've cleared something else off my schedule during the week.

As one of those people: Yeah, that's point for me, to a degree.

honestly if those dildos are using viable cum, im all for it, and if it could end up expanding to working with other characters, id take that too.

A

Athena

honestly if those dildos are using viable cum, im all for it, and if it could end up expanding to working with other characters, id take that too.

Can the cumming dildo impregnate you? If not, then I may have to fall back on the virtual cum idea. If it can, I'll see about expanding the sperm converter so you can choose from a variety of species and/or a random generic species, depending on what's easier to code. As for othercharacters: That's why there's the sperm converter - it's your genes added to viable sperm, so it's literally just normal cum. It'll work with any character that could get pregnant simply by fucking them. Otherwise, you'd just...use the existing cumming dildo, I guess? Like really, I never got a chance to try that, does it get you pregnant?

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
Can the cumming dildo impregnate you? If not, then I may have to fall back on the virtual cum idea. If it can, I'll see about expanding the sperm converter so you can choose from a variety of species and/or a random generic species, depending on what's easier to code. As for othercharacters: That's why there's the sperm converter - it's your genes added to viable sperm, so it's literally just normal cum. It'll work with any character that could get pregnant simply by fucking them. Otherwise, you'd just...use the existing cumming dildo, I guess? Like really, I never got a chance to try that, does it get you pregnant?

THe cumming hardlight attachment on siegwulf domme can impregnate since Badger made synthetic Ovi-cum using Ovilium or whatever so it can lay fertilized eggs.

So in your idea of the cumming dildo are you trying to write it such that its meant for just getting the player pregnant? or that it works on certain other characters? Like i get the idea that it wouldn't work with all characters, and would only impregnate characters that already can be impregnated if its written for them. Or maybe im off the mark entirely. Whats your thought process on how it would all work. EDIT just re-read your post that answered my question i think.

P.S. i do like the cum selector thing though the one making it synthetically your own works too

A

Athena

THe cumming hardlight attachment on siegwulf domme can impregnate since Badger made synthetic Ovi-cum using Ovilium or whatever so it can lay fertilized eggs.

So in your idea of the cumming dildo are you trying to write it such that its meant for just getting the player pregnant? or that it works on certain other characters? Like i get the idea that it wouldn't work with all characters, and would only impregnate characters that already can be impregnated if its written for them. Or maybe im off the mark entirely. Whats your thought process on how it would all work. EDIT just re-read your post that answered my question i think.

P.S. i do like the cum selector thing though the one making it synthetically your own works too

If it can edit it to be your own, why not simply randomize it based on known genomes? It would require the same technology and knowhow, at least in-universe. The real question is just: how much effort would it be to implement? I'm perfectly fine going without the impregnation part, I could care less about that, but it would make it similar to something in CoC's gym if it could work. I'm not sure how to go about expanding the choices if that becomes an option, though, and it might throw off some of the dialogue if the father is...a dildo?

I guess I got more to look into than I orginally thought. I'll see what I can do when I'm fully ready to work on it.

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
If it can edit it to be your own, why not simply randomize it based on known genomes? It would require the same technology and knowhow, at least in-universe. The real question is just: how much effort would it be to implement? I'm perfectly fine going without the impregnation part, I could care less about that, but it would make it similar to something in CoC's gym if it could work. I'm not sure how to go about expanding the choices if that becomes an option, though, and it might throw off some of the dialogue if the father is...a dildo?

I guess I got more to look into than I orginally thought. I'll see what I can do when I'm fully ready to work on it.

THe easiest way i could think to implement is to create an item that counts the player as a herm if they are penetrating and a female if they are not. In which case it just uses the same scenes the normal dick (or dick variants) does meaning virtually no writing, just having the character's sex be dependent on the scene or soemthing else that provides similar effect.

Maybe the item really just changes the flag representing your sex depending on the scene

A

Athena

THe easiest way i could think to implement is to create an item that counts the player as a herm if they are penetrating and a female if they are not. In which case it just uses the same scenes the normal dick (or dick variants) does meaning virtually no writing, just having the character's sex be dependent on the scene or soemthing else that provides similar effect.

Maybe the item really just changes the flag representing your sex depending on the scene

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to say: I asked Fenoxo if there was any way to do that - to make a strap-on that counts as a dick during sex scenes, and won't count the player as a herm - and proposed a couple suggestions, and it seemed like that wasn't going to work, there's just too much baked in that determines your overall sex by your genitals, and the dick part can't be disabled until a sex scene is about to start, either.

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019

Then maybe the item turns on and off having penis based on scene. like it counts as having a penis except for select scenes where a person wanting this niche would rather not have one.

Or i have a different idea: what if it adds an interactive prompt that allows you to turn it on or off. When on you count as a herm. when off, you count as female. maybe it could have the prompt before scenes or be easier to have it activated from inventory or appearance page