What Content Would You Like Added?

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I would like more BimboDom Siegwulfe events. I would love to see her turn Steele into a bimbo, or at the least give them a makeover.
For what it's worth, Dom Siegwulfe occasionally does your hair in different styles during the petting scene.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
They'll learn to like after they're dosed up with Dumbfuck!

/sarcasm

The guy (Captain Noobleh or something, I'm totally mangling that name) that comissioned Sub Sera regretted making the de-dicking an option and not submitting to Sera at least once.

that’s why I kept her dick, plus my pc isn’t a asshole, I like and respect sera in how much time and effort she put into her mods

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’m still eagerly awaiting the days Ciaran and Dane recruitment drop (yes, they are both planned for those who didn’t know). Fingers crossed Night Trap gets more free time to write more Ciaran and Fen finds is able to sift through his existing workload to get to Dane (though granted it took years for us to even meet Dane again to have a friendly chat).

Honestly, I’d just kill for more male crew members as much as I equally love girls and herms. Speaking of, male herms in the game would be awesome. CoC and TiTS always had a massive guy shortage. v.v

TheShepard256

Probably wouldn't work but I'd enjoy a Dzaan starting race

From an in-universe perspective, I don't see why Steele couldn't start as a half-dzaan. A dzaan racial score will be in the game soon if it isn't already, and it is known both that there are dzaan who live in the same societies as humans, and that dzaan and humans can interbreed. Out-of-universe though, there might be some policy in place regarding starter races (e.g. only Fenoxo, Savin etc. are allowed to make them), though I've no idea if this is the case.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
From an in-universe perspective, I don't see why Steele couldn't start as a half-dzaan. A dzaan racial score will be in the game soon if it isn't already, and it is known both that there are dzaan who live in the same societies as humans, and that dzaan and humans can interbreed. Out-of-universe though, there might be some policy in place regarding starter races (e.g. only Fenoxo, Savin etc. are allowed to make them), though I've no idea if this is the case.
I'm pretty sure the out-of-universe explanation is simply that implementing the dzaan's addictive cum to a player character would be overly complicated/not plausible

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Probably wouldn't work but I'd enjoy a Dzaan starting race
I've thought about this too and would love to see it, as well as a Dzaan transformative but the big question of course, for alphas anyway, is how to handle their cum.

With a transformative, you'd be able to become a full Dzaan, and their cum is supposed to be addictive to anyone, which would call for fixes with the many NPCs that can end up with Steele's cum inside them. That could take forever, and there might not even be many writers who would write and support another cum variant with something as complex as straight up addiction. I'd still love to see it, tho.

Now as a half-dzaan, maybe the cum could just end up non-addictive, since Steele would only have half the genes or some bs like that just for it to make sense. But again, the transformative (if introduced) could just nullify that by making you a complete Dzaan.

One thing to note is that it's possible to have Anno straight up cure your addiction to Ardia's cum, and make it so you can't get addicted anymore. If the devs didn't want to go the route of changing older characters to interact with Steele's addictive cum - which would be likely - they could maybe retcon Anno's singular cure into a more common thing (like maybe a shot you'd get on a doctor's visit idfk) that most people are on or take, it'd be an efficient way to introduce the dzaan playable race that people want, and make it so Steele not having multiple patrons of a bar addicted to their cum to the point of experiencing withdrawals is actually believable, and anyone who would want to write a character or ex-pack could write in interactions with Steele's addictive cum by simply saying that character wasn't on their anti-cum addiction shot or whatever. And, it would sorta line up with Luca's story about her ex and that whole situation.

imo.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I'd say the easiest explanation for the PC not having addictive cum is the cum being somehow bacteria-based and their nanite immune system simply disables the gene that sythensizes the addiction-causing bacteria.

Turnips!

Oct 6, 2019
I want more things Agrosh. Sure he's just supposed to be a one and done obstacle, but at least let us interact with him in some way after we beat him. Hes always tied up afterall. We could maybe give/receive blowjobs or ride him. Or maybe we could accidentally let him loose and hes just a random encounter after.

More Saumorians, Its weird we rarely see the big hunk lizards. After Chaurmine, I'm hungry for more. I can only think of two that we actually meet off the top of my head. Maybe we could land on their home planet as like a small area.

I'd love a raptor TF. Or maybe some sort of bug like a beetle or a cockroach or a scorpion

Maybe some sort of upgrade for accessory slots. Sucks I can't have a drone dog AND a badge on at the same time. Maybe it could be a class perk

More interactions at Eitan's camp. Maybe talk with his fellow tribe members. Maybe get a gang-bang in there too.

More People to have shower sex with. I know Anno is the mascot but i want to have lewd, wet intercourse with my other crew members

More interactions between crew members for flavor. I thought it was cute to see Anno interacting with that one cat who i forgot the name of. Perhaps Ben/Bess could interact with Olympia in some way.

An appearance of Aquatic Species. Though they may as well be in an area of their own

More Male Crew members, 'nuff said

I'd love more puzzle types, I thought the Pheonix puzzle was really interesting.

An event for Steele's birthday. It makes since for Steele tech to celebrate their Boss' son and their potential boss to come. I can already imagine Anno mentioning randomly, or maybe Steele gets an Email to meet at a specific location.

I've typed all that I have right now so far, ill probably come up with more ideas later though

TheShepard256

I'm pretty sure the out-of-universe explanation is simply that implementing the dzaan's addictive cum to a player character would be overly complicated/not plausible

In-universe, I'd get around that by either Steele's microsurgeons nullifying any and all addictive effects, or this:

Now as a half-dzaan, maybe the cum could just end up non-addictive, since Steele would only have half the genes or some bs like that just for it to make sense.
combined with no mods available to Steele capable of granting them addictive cum (including any potential dzaan TF), or if there is a mod capable of granting them addictive cum, gaining it would only be possible in a Bad End (somehow).

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018

Well, if Steele would start as a Dzaan, they would only be half Dzaan, you can probably make it where the addictive cum is only to a pure Dzaan, or make a excuse that Steele would take the medication that nullifies the addictive properties, maybe get help from Bianca with that problem

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Well, if Steele would start as a Dzaan, they would only be half Dzaan, you can probably make it where the addictive cum is only to a pure Dzaan, or make a excuse that Steele would take the medication that nullifies the addictive properties, maybe get help from Bianca with that problem
Or alternatively, there is a law that requires all designer Dzaan (full or partial) babies to have their cum's addictive properties removed

Reactions: kachowski labowski

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
It would be nice if one of the earrings offered by the jeweler girl in the korg hold (Kiona) had the same effect as the dick ring (ie. raising minimum lust to 33 or something). I just think that dick rings are weird.

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Or alternatively, there is a law that requires all designer Dzaan (full or partial) babies to have their cum's addictive properties removed

Maybe it can just be ignored like the red myr saliva. Authors could just include it whenever they feel like it like with Shekka and Bianca and if they don't wanna mess with it, they can just exclude it from their scenes.

Reactions: Athena