What Content Would You Like Added?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I don't even see Steele mom giving a shit about Steele Jr.
Neither, but for a different reason. She's not meant to care about Steele by design, which is to say because of Victor's machinations. She was just picked as breeding material and then presumably kept out of Victor and PC's lives regardless of her wishes, the former info coming from the tutorial and the latter my own inference. Tbh, I don't want anyone to write her. I don't think she belongs in the game.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Tbh, I don't want anyone to write her. I don't think she belongs in the game.
Pretty much this. Victor wanted a legacy, not a family. He called someone who would help provide some good genetic material, made a baby and set about shaping that baby's future and by extension his legacy. Steele's mother was probably compensated well enough to live in the core and maybe has minimal contact. But she's a shadow, leave her in background, because I guarantee, anyone tries to write her, its going to lead to disappointment from a large proportion of the playerbase.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I thought that Vic actually cared about Steele’s mom? The game said that they dated for a while, and the game makes it sound like she cared

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
"The real question is, who should the mother be? Many lovers spring to mind, both human and alien. After all, he has no shortage of them. Should his offspring be a pure human, like himself, or perhaps something a little more exotic? Decisions, decisions..."

While Steele's mom might have been honoured to be have been picked to be Victor's baby momma, it wasn't like they were an official couple. He just wanted someone to have his last sprog.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
the mother of Steele was a surrogate, but she was raised by Bridgette, the robot that is now raising your kids. She is more than perfect to fill the role of mother figure as in asking how your adventures are going, or comparing your kids to you, but she has next to no content whatsoever. Im pretty sure we were supposed to be able to fuck her (because what character aside from batgirl cant we fuck) and i remember Savin saying something about pregnancy transference, so a week after you get pregged you can transfer the ovum into her. thats the whole reason she has a preg bust to my knowledge. It is incredibly unfortunate that it seems she will never be touched again.

TLDR, Steele doesn't have a mom, Nanny-bot is theiir mother figure and you CAN interact with her (barely) and it would be great if that was expanded on.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Fuck off :p She'll get touched as I crawl out from under this enormous backlog she's part of.

tenor.gif

can't wait for Milf-bot content

Reactions: gena138 and Leoria

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
the mother of Steele was a surrogate, but she was raised by Bridgette, the robot that is now raising your kids. She is more than perfect to fill the role of mother figure as in asking how your adventures are going, or comparing your kids to you, but she has next to no content whatsoever. Im pretty sure we were supposed to be able to fuck her (because what character aside from batgirl cant we fuck) and i remember Savin saying something about pregnancy transference, so a week after you get pregged you can transfer the ovum into her. thats the whole reason she has a preg bust to my knowledge. It is incredibly unfortunate that it seems she will never be touched again.

TLDR, Steele doesn't have a mom, Nanny-bot is theiir mother figure and you CAN interact with her (barely) and it would be great if that was expanded on.
Maybe the relationship between Steele and their mom was more like an aunt/niece/nephew one. One in which she would visit from time to time to spend time with her child and fuck Vic.

Leoria

Sep 9, 2019
Honestly, if someone were to write about the mother of PC, the best thing would be to do it from a fully compliant approach to that of a mother, after all it is assumed that she only gave the DNA and who was the mother figure was Briget, maybe making her a villain who works for some corporacon, faction or for the cousin of the PC in some way without really caring about the PC or at least at first sight or even that she tries to deceive the PC in some way for herself to have the fortune of Victor, the possibilities are endless. Anyway, the real mother of the PC regardless of Briget is and hopefully you can get more content from her soon

Graff

Sep 13, 2019
I'd love to see a snide, rich bitch oujou-sama with blonde drill hair. (Maybe tsundere? Eh? Eh?)

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I'd love to see a snide, rich bitch oujou-sama with blonde drill hair. (Maybe tsundere? Eh? Eh?)

That actually sounds pretty hot. Imagine it, you are tied down on the bed, and some crazy bitch is whipping your ass going, “Oh ho ho!” every three seconds.

Reactions: Athena

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but then you're going to have some spanner down the line calling for the option to bang you're own mother.
We don't need an oedipus complex! They're always a motherfucker to deal with.

Reactions: TiTSFan

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah, but then you're going to have some spanner down the line calling for the option to bang you're own mother.
We don't need an oedipus complex! They're always a motherfucker to deal with.
Speaking of motherfuckers, I feel like the game could use a few more milfs...

Reactions: Magrior

Helia

May 8, 2017
Neither, but for a different reason. She's not meant to care about Steele by design, which is to say because of Victor's machinations. She was just picked as breeding material and then presumably kept out of Victor and PC's lives regardless of her wishes, the former info coming from the tutorial and the latter my own inference. Tbh, I don't want anyone to write her. I don't think she belongs in the game.
Pretty much this. Victor wanted a legacy, not a family. He called someone who would help provide some good genetic material, made a baby and set about shaping that baby's future and by extension his legacy. Steele's mother was probably compensated well enough to live in the core and maybe has minimal contact. But she's a shadow, leave her in background, because I guarantee, anyone tries to write her, its going to lead to disappointment from a large proportion of the playerbase.

I don't really understand this reasoning. If Victor forcefully kept Steele's mother out of their life, that would make me strongly dislike them, and with the minimal writing present, they are set up as a loving couple.

I'm fine with it not being the case, and I can see the mother not being a big part of their life by choice as a possibility, but I fail to understand how it would disappoint the playerbase at all? We already have a predetermined (controversial) father figure, and a cousin with a locked in personality. I am not of the opinion that having predetermined family figures necessarily hinders roleplaying in a game where your backstory is already determined for you. If it was a more open game like CoC2, it would make sense, but I don't see what the big deal is.

In Dragon Age Origins noble origin, you have a father, mother, older brother, sister in law, nephew, nanny, aunt, cousins, and a fleshed out historical family lineage depicting battles they have been a part of(including multiple rebellions against the standing king, and a history with The Wardens).

Would you argue that any of that hindered roleplaying in the most critically acclaimed and fleshed out Dragon Age game?

I'm not sure that there are any expectations that would be set up, especially if it is minor blurb information or messages. None of this is necessary, but I don't see how it is "unnecessary" either.

There is also the fact that Steele can roleplay as having a troubled relationship with Victor, and it seems extremely natural for them to want to know about their mother.

I honestly don't get what the fuss is about either way.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It would have been way better if Victor had done what his entire character suggests he would and grown you in a jar, ME2 Miranda style.

He may have many bastards but only ONE is perfect, i.e. was grown in a jar.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
It would have been way better if Victor had done what his entire character suggests he would and grown you in a jar, ME2 Miranda style.

He may have many bastards but only ONE is perfect, i.e. was grown in a jar.
We can save him, we can rebuild him. We have the money, we have the technology. We can make him faster, stronger, better.

Reactions: Foxxling and Leoria

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I agree having Steele's mother doesn't make rolaplaying worse in any way and I think getting some messages from her like Evil said would be a nice touch that would make Steele feel more real. But I also undestand it has to be written, and that is time the writers are wasting in something that is not actually going anywhere (can't fuck, doesn't push the story forward, not even a quest). So, I would have liked for it to be in the game but I can undestand why it isn't being worked on and never will

Reactions: Leoria and Helia

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Athena

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I dare patreon to ban more content... new place for fen to move to means a possibility of getting back incest scenes.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I dare patreon to ban more content... new place for fen to move to means a possibility of getting back incest scenes.

I thought Sav and Fen were already shopping around...