What Content Would You Like Added?

Sep 1, 2019
I wasn't proposing anything certain or solid because I don't know what people would enjoy so I gave a vaguely worded response in general terms of what people (from what I've lurked upon anyway) relatively like is a bit more to certain character relationships.

If we wanted something more concrete, impregnation scenes with interactions while a significant amount of time or whatever the devs feel is the best # that has a relatively sweet "closing" to that arc.

I was more just spitballing ideas

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Wsan and William were both kind enough to offer their aid in writing Ardia, so I'm writing that first.

A bit late on this but would throwing money at someone help with this and if so, who and how much?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
A bit late on this but would throwing money at someone help with this and if so, who and how much?
That's going to cost: 302100 gil, 6 flawless diamonds, your firstborn child, two kidneys and two-thirds of a liver.

And that's just the down-payment.

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
Some things that decrease lust gains would be nice. Even if you don't have a raised minimum lust it can be a tad annoying to micromanage depending how you craft your character. I am not sure what was making my lust gains skyrocket though I am imagining my Ovalasting was the issue but it got to point where I felt I was too busy trying to lower my lust rather than playing, good passive money maker though. I don't imagine it would have to be something extravagant, maybe a item to take up a accessory slot or a piercing somewhere and I don't imagine that the buff would have to be very big either to help compensate for a higher minimum lust or increased gains. Maybe thats just me that thinks this though which is hunky dory cause I am sure I can find someway to make it less of a hassal on myself hopefully.

EDIT: Just a note I do keep my libido at 3 (its lowest) and Willpower at its max (50)

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm sure they'd appreciate cash, but nothing's going to make this go any faster than it is.
However long it takes. I'm looking forward to it - she's such a sweetheart.

I know Ardia dom content's been mentioned, but is she still going to have switch stuff, too?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Marriage maybe? I have a feeling that would be alot to ask in this stage though especially with the amount of characters in the game. Currently you can marry one person in the game but I feel it would be pretty neat to have some options. There are some pretty wholesome moments in this game that make me feel like marriage would be the best thing to top off those moments.
Past a certain point in the relationship, you have to break up with Bess/Ben if you want to remove them from your ship, which removes them from the game. Kinda/sorta like marriage, I guess. But without dividing assets.
I could see Erra agreeing to get married, but only if you could recruit her. She likes people 'who stick around' but is polyamorous even after you agree to become a couple because you spend so much time apart. And I don't think the writers expect most players to want to restrict their character to one partner.

Some things that decrease lust gains would be nice.

EDIT: Just a note I do keep my libido at 3 (its lowest) and Willpower at its max (50)
You have to take it at character creation, but Ice Cold makes a big difference. Keeping a stack of Focus Pills helps too (and they're cheap).
Libido can be reduced to 0. I don't know if Chill Pills can do it, but the Huskar foursome on Uveto can. My character with Ice Cold and 0 Libido frequently doesn't have enough Lust for sex.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
However long it takes. I'm looking forward to it - she's such a sweetheart.

I know Ardia dom content's been mentioned, but is she still going to have switch stuff, too?

Yes, absolutely. Just be sure to either manage your addiction so it doesn't get too severe, or else get Anno to help you develop a cure for it.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Alypia

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I wish there was a way to help Del without fucking him at least once. I really don't feel comfortable leaving him in Tarkus, but I feel even less comfortable using him like a sex slave...

If you go through using him, Del doesn't hold it against you when he finally moves to Kally's Bar.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Meaning that for the Steeles that want to help Del, the only winning move is not to play.

That still fucks over Del since he'll be on Tarkus for as long as the game is going. I'm at about 2800+ days in, and Del is still there getting his ass grabbed by drunk idiots.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Yes, absolutely. Just be sure to either manage your addiction so it doesn't get too severe, or else get Anno to help you develop a cure for it.
Good to know, thanks! There aren't any dzaan-cum addiction suppressors to take?

A

Athena

If you go through using him, Del doesn't hold it against you when he finally moves to Kally's Bar.

It doesn't matter, the way it reads, I still feel dirty for doing it. And fucking him once doesn't really help him - it's Kally who saves him, after all, you're really only given a chance to preach to Carver, which for some reason works. I actually don't understand why the pre-requisite is there. I really don't think an alternate path would be unreasonable. All we need is an option to get to know him simply by talking to him like a normal human being so we can talk to Carver (considering he already tells you what the deal is when you ask "Freebie?", that should actually be enough for the rest to make sense), one or two small lines when talking to Carver that maybe indicate you've taken Del up on the offer before (it actually seems to be purposely vague, as if you're supposed to be able to talk to her even when you haven't taken up the offer), and probably restricting the "feminize" option behind having fucked him.

None of his dialogue seems to make any reference to having fucked him before when he arrives on Canadia station, nor does does Carver really make much of a mention to it when you tell her that slavery is wrong and she should release Del. The only reason for restricting the talk with Carver behind fucking him I could find is that once you've talked to Carver, you can't take back your suggestion, so if you wanted the other options, and talked to Carver just out of curiousity, you'd potentially lock yourself out of those options, but it also seems like Carver should be open to Steele changing their mind, you just...can't right now.

Considering feminized Delilah is the only version that seems to have follow-up content that I've found, maybe there's supposed to be more stuff later that I don't know about. However, as it's written right now, it just feels like an arbitrary requirement, while also making me feel uncomfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Emerald and Droxzyn
Dec 5, 2018
@DestituteDragon Just FYI, they said the planet will be "Tidally-locked", which doesn't mean oceanic. It means the planet is always facing the same side of its Sun at all times, where the habitable zone would be a sliver in the planet's twilight region in between the two extremes.

I actually didnt know, that sounds like a hellhole, but probably incredible stylistically. That said irl id much rather visit a world where there is ocean on all sides of a small bit of land or artificial platform of sorts with storms going on 24/7, sun is barely ever seen and winds howling.

I am still very much excited to see what the lads are cooking up and how it will play out! Also: big thanks for telling otherwise i'd still sit around ignorant of my mistake! <3

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

^No prob, I'm just happy to utilize some of the scientific trivia I've accumulated to help someone.

Sep 2, 2019
Would it be possible for scenes that have multidick and single dick variants, like winning the bet against Simone, to pick if you want to use several or just one? Like if you have a genital slit, you just keep the other dicks in it and only use one? Cause I rock 3 different sized dicks so I can use the largest possible for every character and sometimes I'd just like to use one dick when it uses 2-3. I'm no coder or anything, but some scenes let you pick which dick you want to use if you have several that will fit, would I be wrong to assume being able to choose 1 or more would be similar?

Reactions: Foxxling

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Does anyone have anything approvable they want written

E.g A scene for a character or something like that. I wanna try writing small stuff so i figured this thread would be perfect for this.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Are there any current plans to add a "Low standards mode" like CoC1 had? for those that don't know what that was, basically when you turned it on, characters with specific preferences would no longer stick to them, so the gay orc would still be available if you were feminine as long as you had a dick, and there was a theif guy who showed up so long as you had a vagina. this way we could access characters like Riya and her cousin, or maybe access non taur friendly characters. not sure how hard it was to code or what it would take and I don't expect it to be implemented, but it would be neat :)

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

E.g A scene for a character or something like that. I wanna try writing small stuff so i figured this thread would be perfect for this.

Idk what your preferences are but... TiTs could also use more m/m scenes

But also specialty scenes for unique body configurations are always welcome

I mean... Taurs, tail genitalia, snake byte, thribb and gush could all use some scenes.

I say just pick an npc u like that has less than 5 scenes and make a unique variant for them...

B.M. Kaijusaur

Jul 29, 2019

My advice would be to try writing an extrameet date scene. I don't know if that temporary-new-character-ban-thing is still going on but... well anyway, the extrameet date scenes are (I believe) treated as one character. So if you intend to try to get your work in the game that'd be a good prompt to start with.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018

Well some femdom content is always nice to have :p. But honestly I think it's better to start writing something you like, so pick any kink you have and start with that. I think writing is great and I love doing it as a hobbie but unfortunately English is not my mother tongue so I don't think I'm ready to write for TiTs.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
My advice would be to try writing an extrameet date scene. I don't know if that temporary-new-character-ban-thing is still going on but... well anyway, the extrameet date scenes are (I believe) treated as one character. So if you intend to try to get your work in the game that'd be a good prompt to start with.

Yeah thats a great idea actually, getting to write a new character thats just one scene for extrameet.

Alright ill check if thats actually viable, then maybe i'll write that with everyones ideas here (Like that M/M, femdom or crossdressing idea?)

Thanks everyone.