What Content Would You Like Added?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I mean, I guess players can dick around Tavros instead immediately chasing after their rival,
This is what I usually do, so that I can head straight to New Texas for The Treatment.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Having the option to drink it seems like the natural choice, actually. I just happened to read through Kase's Stress Relief scene a couple times today, and I could see it being appended to the end of the scene.
I agree with this, and I think it should have been like that from the start, because having to drink his cum only if you're kind is kinda stoopid.
Also: have a variation of his mornin' wood scene where he wakes up in the midlle of it and just rolls with it, so PC decides to either finish it quickly or edge him.

river_song25

May 12, 2016
Being able to level up PAST 10 so we can be on even ground with the obviously higher level monsters and bosses who have WAY more HP than our measly 200HP (Mercenary class) that being at level 10 gives us.

Jack1

Feb 17, 2019
Wish List:
I would like more specialization in the personality types, more options (especially after combat encounters) that allow for more things other than just 'leave' or 'rape'.
For example, I'd like to be able to (as a mercenary or smuggler) enslave people and sell them to various factions, enslaving people would have to be locked to 'Hard' personality but i think it would be a nice addition. Another thing i'd like to see is the ability to actually kill enemies, such as the Zil of Mhenga or the Myr of Myrellion, as i think a truly 'Hard' person wouldn't shy away from killing locals if it meant that they would encounter them less frequently. another thing (I know, way too much stuff) companions! I like the idea of having a ship crew, but i don't see why they should be locked on the ship, and as far as i can tell it seems like fighting with level locked companions has already been implemented (albeit in specific quests and circumstances) so I don't think it would be that much of a leap to allow for the player to take 1 or 2 crew members with them for backup.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Wish List:
companions!
I like the idea of having a ship crew, but i don't see why they should be locked on the ship, and as far as i can tell it seems like fighting with level locked companions has already been implemented (albeit in specific quests and circumstances) so I don't think it would be that much of a leap to allow for the player to take 1 or 2 crew members with them for backup.

If im not mistaken this is a planned feature, although as is obviously the case it has not yet been added.

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
I'd like a bit more content for straight players that isn't so vanilla, like maybe more content where steele is domming a sub, a swingers scenario, sex tape based content, or even a Nice Time for Roo bit for people into that. I would also like some more TFs, maybe something for another set of arms or eyes. A tatoo parlor would be cool too.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Being able to level up PAST 10 so we can be on even ground with the obviously higher level monsters and bosses who have WAY more HP than our measly 200HP (Mercenary class) that being at level 10 gives us.

You're on more than even ground already. And if and when you level up, the enemies you'll be fighting to go along with it will have even more HP. Welcome to RPG maths.

B.M. Kaijusaur

Jul 29, 2019
I really want a way to change scale color. Maybe through a vendor rather than a TF, to fall more in line with how you can change your fur color. Ceria can dye your fur, so a character that can paint your scales (and maybe chitin since that also uses scale color) could work.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I really want a way to change scale color. Maybe through a vendor rather than a TF, to fall more in line with how you can change your fur color. Ceria can dye your fur, so a character that can paint your scales (and maybe chitin since that also uses scale color) could work.
Ironically enough I have an idea for it and will get to writing it eventually

Reactions: B.M. Kaijusaur

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I think it would be pretty cool if Cerespirin changed the Regal mane perk to give you a flower mane.
Added for the next release. If Cerespirin has been overdosed, there is a chance to change the existing "Regal Mane" appearance into flower petals or tendrils depending on whether or not the character is considered feminine. Using the same "flower-shaped" flag, I have also added Flowers to the possible shapes in the Areolove item.

B.M. Kaijusaur

Jul 29, 2019
Ironically enough I have an idea for it and will get to writing it eventually
Right, Scalementation, I saw your post under the idea thread and even posted a comment. Although our ideas aren't the same they do accomplish the same goal. I was working on an outline for my vendor solution to post to the idea thread, but if you are definitely going to write that then I'll hold off given that your TF would be far more likely to be implemented. I still want to try writing my own version, if only to prove to myself that I can do it.

RandomRando

Aug 9, 2019
Hm I never really have done a forum thing. Ever. So shows how much TiTS interested me. Just to clarify its not that I WOULDNT try my hand at writing a thing, but dunno what the rules are and whether I can do the good writing so figure Id be very safe and just ask about a thing/pitch idea here. If this is the right place.

Again dunno about the rules and SUPER new but I understand if thats not good excuse in case I went too hard with pitching and whatnot. Just had at least what I feel legit ideas that may even follow up on myself if I get big confidence since I think coding is either easy or possibly not necessary if I read right earlier.

So first thing is first, Im slightly addicted to making amazonian characters and was wondering if its a thing to write scene variations for existing characters that only have Steele being very "submissive" despite what you have did and personality type. As an example maybe if you beat Zephyr in arm wrestling when you do the sex you have a more dominant version of it. But when preggers still lovey dovey with each other and the post pregnancy sexy times you still have choice to be more dominant but its still very mutual. More aggression but not necessarily being a jerk nor meaning Zephyr will suddenly let you make her preggers.
Just feels slightly weird when most scenes are like pounding people into the ground but can never talk to these characters cause suddenly meek, at least without being willing to meek it up.

This one is more of a character that I may or may not still try my hand at even if its just for the lulz even if it doesnt come out great. Someone who has a fetish (or darn near) for being taken. Like they played the Amazonia VR game in Canadia and thats what they want. Maybe they only approach when certain stats are met. Like physique must be min 35 (since I think muscle/fat ratio are 100 cosmetic) and at least 7 feet tall. Basically the same requirements as having Amazoness race more or less. Have the usual exhaust talkings then find out they want big amazon partner. Off the top of my head maybe 2-3 scenes? One would be (dunno gender but gonna go male for rn) the classic amazon position/slamming him into the bed with dem hips. Another would be pitching and a variation if peen is a certain length and cum is extremely high will just balance them on your peen and hardness is enough to keep em suspended. Then balloon em up and either they fly off or turn into a faucet.

So thats it. Dont wanna go too hard in case again not following rules right/misunderstanding but here is my piece and hope someone enjoys it.

Reactions: Shura

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Some more Emmy content would be great!

Her author has moved on to other things. I'm not sure if other peeps are gonna work on her or not.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Her author has moved on to other things. I'm not sure if other peeps are gonna work on her or not.

Emmy is the jackal furry on Myrellion. I sure hope her author hasn't moved on cuz he's the lead dev for the whole game.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Emmy is the jackal furry on Myrellion. I sure hope her author hasn't moved on cuz he's the lead dev for the whole game.

Curse my eyes! :D

Confused her for... uh, a character on Myrellion you're not fond of.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I would like to see more forum members undergo some eye examinations, as well as testing their reading comprehension.

Reactions: Emerald