What Content Would You Like Added?

Dec 5, 2018
I think most of stuff added recently is fantastic, - good direction, rate of updates, quality you guys are killing it! So for all intends and purposes i generally approve of all being added.

That said i do have some of my own preferences, namely i'd like some more content added to some of the existing characters - Amber, Perfected Siegwulfe, Mitzi, Verusha, - take your pick plenty of amazing characters to choose from. I still hope Verusha will be recruitable at some point (she is a mercenary, why not? I honestly cant see a reason as to why she'd not be down for that, but maybe i missed something).

Really looking forward to Ardia, Wsan has been on fire lately. Also i do agree with post #6532, an xcom snekwaifu would be great, but you know i still would prefer more content to cherished characters over that.

Also personally would like to have the 'imagepack' updated a bit more often, but again no pressure you guys have been doing astoundingly good work in past 6 months+ and w/e you come up with im sure it will be great!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Unviable and Silly Ideas that should not be implemented but i still wanna tell you about.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere super far far far down the line i think for immersion adding 'paying crewmembers' like done with Bess would be great - negotiation a contract with individual crewmembers and some small scenes added where player gets a chance to see what they use the money for. Maybe one of the characters is saving up for something big, or another is investing the dosh. Perhaps one of the crewmembers puts the money to buy a gift for commander down the line to show appreciation. To add further depth to this perhaps after investigating what they are doing with money player can just donate them dosh if the cause seems worthwhile. For example Mitzi would probably be blowing all the money for extra dresses or 'tools she needs' ... or a brain surgery. Not really a 'must' tbh its just for a bit more immersion, its probably more trouble then its worth.

Another thing that would probably a bit unpopular also super counter intuitive to the game and requiring too much effort to 'polish' would be an addition to a device akin to one Inessa has, where commander would be forcibly equipped with a chastity device, disabling using the reproductive genitalia. The glaring issue with this is 2 fold:
1) it 'removes' a chunk of sex scenes till player gets rid of it (which probably is somewhat easy) which is something overwhelming majority most wont be Ok with.
2) to make it 'work' immersively just imagine all the titanic effort for retroactively reworking old sex scenes would take.
The simple solution to this would be either to just gray out any genitalia in the options for sex OR to just never implement it.
The later part makes way more sense and is a but unfortunate. Just having a few sex scenes involving it wouldnt the point, so thats out the window.

Imagine other companions getting the "Siegwulfe Supreme" treatment and getting to go on adventures consistently. Better yet imagine if say Amber learned the ropes of being agressively dommy from Siegwulfe and both of them + Steel are walking around triggering 'cutscenes'. Or say having Mitzi once per battle reduce lust to 0 when it approaches 70+ in exchange for a bit of energy and a tiny debuff.
Now imagine if those companions also leveled up! (Just getting automatically more hp and abilities) Upgrading armor and shields for Steele-tech suits for hired employees, improving their defensive capacity!

Also in the way of 'agressively dommy' i think there should be a macro-shifting atmosphere on the ship depending on what player consistently chooses, there being 3 options - player enjoys being the dominant force, likes switching around from time to time/goes for vanialla or prefers to be the submissive. Wherein the behavior of other crewmates gets shifted to accomodate that to the best of their ability. I dont mean it in a way that when Steele walks up the ship sluts form a 'plow line' to be sexed or running a rape train in another extremity, but something a bit less radical. For example Mitzi instead of just asking for what should she do just goes for rng result of what she wants to do. In polar opposite even those like Ramis would be far more willing to do the commanders bidding.
Again this is a lot of work which doesnt add all that much apart from immersion, not to mention some people wouldnt even be affected by this.

Recruiting Khorgan, Kaska, Feruze. Pirate ladies that have combat experience would be a good addition to a ship willing to go to war. Suppose there would be a way to have them be let into your custody via a hefty fee and signing a shit ton of papers. Feruze deserves a better employer. She seems fun.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
I wouldn't mind seeing a more combat orientated upgrade for the Seigwulfe/combat-wulfe. As much as i loved non-dom bimbo-wulfe when i had her, the combat wulfe is more useful in battle i feel, and it'd be nice if i could give her a more combat-orientated upgrade like you can with TamWolf in that one mission. Maybe she deals more damage or adds an extra attack from a shoulder-mounted gun or something, maybe one of her sex options is removed as a tradeoff or something i don't know.

no idea how big of a hassle it'd be to implement, but it'd be neat.

Reactions: Crablord

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
I tried looking through here because I could've swore that I'd said it already but here it is again I guess:

I love crossovers. I like people interacting with each other so I'd love if there was a way to do something like, bring all your crewmembers to an all-hands meeting in the kitchen or just outside of the ship or somewhere close by to discuss what everyone's preferences are. Because I'd want to declare open season for everyone and if anyone's not into that then they can voice their dissent so there's no issue of anyone hitting on Azra when she only has eyes on Steele. Just so you only have to do one thing instead of going one by one to everyone and telling them they can fuck whoever.

Next up, I'd love for more interaction between your crew. Like, as you're moving around the ship someone catches you and gives you a quick kiss or they slap you on the ass or slip a hand down your pants or something. Just more indication that everyone finds you hot in general. As it stands, the characters feel like they're in this weird middleground where they're always in the mood to fuck but it's not till you go to sleep (sometimes) that they actually act on that. It wouldn't be the worst thing if descriptions changed so when you get in the ship people are already paired together in one person's room doing something too.

More signs of approval in general would be nice. When you go to visit someone you see them making less eye contact as time goes on to stare at your chest or muscles or whatever they happen to be into. That or just interrupting themselves to say that they like how big your dick/lips/breasts/ass is or that they like being taller or shorter than their partner. Even something as small as being a fan of your hair or eye color. Or maybe they might be confused by the goo girl armor you're wearing and just be thinking that something's off but not being able to put their finger on what exactly.

Finally, Demon Queen Syri rules and I want more of her. I hope that's possible.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
it's gonna be Amara in some bondage
I suppose that's the safest option, especially if Amara finds out that Captain Steele has been banging her daughter and her former paramour/Steele's half sister.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Ok not exactaly "content" at least in the traditional sense, but the ability to save edit on mobile without having to do digital gymnastics.

Thats what I want the most.

Reactions: Natetheman223
A

Athena

Kase and Ramis threesome. What does Ramis think of him, anyways?

...how would she react to Eitan or Dane? Especially if Steele isn't male?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I don't know about befriending, but I've got a half-written thing for banging her with Shade later on.

Any plans on putting a collar on her? And take the pup out for a walk?

Also, I’d imagine that being around kaede would be awkward as hell for Steele after that, but at the same time, Steele doesn’t know that

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Putting a collar on shade? I could see her putting a collar on the PC and takeing us for a walk, but not the other way around.

Paladox

Sep 3, 2016
1: Use for Cumflation
Now that we have cum-sealing equipment, I'd like to see uses for cum gathered via "cumflation". Like special clients who want a specific type of cum for making special drinks or whatever.
Regular cum is no good, nor is the player's cum as it has too much human DNA, AND they prefer it mixed with girlcum. Payout is always based on the quantity and purity.
If it's too complicated to determine the % of each cum type, then just say any mixed cum is no good. Once you bring a certain amount then you can start buying a special drink from that NPC based on the cum type.
Males could either grow a vagina to complete these quests, OR the NPC could sell them a special synthetic vagina tail that works much like the parasitic pussy snakes (except you can unequip when you like, but it loses all cum if you do!).

2: Looseness vs Soreness
When you click character appearance I would like a new button that can toggle this option. The default (looseness) would change nothing, but you could change it to "soreness" and then the character's vagina and anus would get "sore" instead of "loose".
This would basically change how the game works. If Libido is <25 then your character will refuse any sex that would take them to "soreness" level 2. If Libido is <50 then they would refuse any sex that would take them to soreness level 3, and 75 for level 4, and finally 100 for level 5. Any soreness above 5 and the character will refuse to be abused that much. Of course these values can still go up if you lose fights, but each value over the maximum should slow character movement by 10%.
For example if your libido is 25 and you have looseness of 4, then you'd be slowed by 20%. Alternatively it could result in a "bad end" where Steele basically says, "Screw this I'm not doing it anymore. It hurts too much!" xD

3: Gene Splicer
A special expensive machine you can install in your ship, that you can feed consumable items and then pick ONE modification for it to apply. Not effective for the really expensive mods, but would drastically help those of us who hate dealing with the RNG.

4: Self-cest pregnancy
This has probably been asked for before, but basically the non-parasitic tails would impregnate Steele with a mini version of you.
Even if the end result is something like, "There were so many birth defects that the child didn't survive. Such are the wages of self-cest."

5: Recognition of multiple penis/vagina tails. I had like 9 of them and the game didn't even notice. Sad. :(

6: Being able to vaginally penetrate the Kerokoras girls when you defeat them (just copy/paste the same scene from when you lose to them if nothing else).

7: Option to purchase an expensive clone of yourself that you can upgrade/level independently of Steele (and you can also self-cest with, if you like).
This would basically allow players to make whatever character build they would like to have sex with, and also allow for more customization options without having to start a new game.
It would be loads of fun! Especially if you could have several clones. :D

8: At least one terran female with A cup or smaller breasts that you can have sex with (must also have a vagina and not be referred to as "he").
The vanae maidens are nice but it's like a small tiny drop of little boobies in a vast sea of monster boobs. xP

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
Could we maybe have a second chance at the huskar foursome on Uveto if we say no to it at first? Especially if you’re an idiot like me skipping past all dialogue while grinding exp and then wanting a thicc Anno

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
A tfs that simulates Amazonian Stamina but makes it acquirable from a non treatment source.

Happydays

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any Anno pregnancy content planned? I'm new to the forum so I apologise if this is answered somewhere.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Every time you do doggie with Ramis, the ship should take actual damage.
"Hey Captain Steele, how strong are you?"
"Hmm, let's see....last time I banged my gunnery officer, I caused 80 points of hull damage."
"...I wasn't asking about your dick..."
"Lady, it's always about the dick."

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool to see a tug a war system in the ship content that @Gedan is working on, and by tug a war I mean like when in combat, if you lose the ship combat, the fight proceeds to stage 2, which is inside your ship since the pirates would board your ship, have a system where Steele can give commands as in hold your ground, or retreat to the cockpit of your ship, and if that happends, Steele would call for a S.O.S, and have a chance of having kaede, kiro, saendra, or Shizuya come to help you out to push back the pirates, but have them spawn at different proc chances, eg. Kaede being the most common, and Shizuya uncommon

Paladox

Sep 3, 2016
I'd like to see more consumables and other effects that currently work on your genitalia, actually be applicable to tail genitalia. This would especially include the dong designer.
Currently there are only 3 types of tail penis (aside from the parasitic kind) and you can't really modify them much.
Not to mention, the initial cum output of the tail penis is set at 1000 mLs, which is crazy by comparison to most species (Zil and Raskvel only have an output of 5 mLs).
I would think there should be a lot of genetial manipulation to reach that amount.

One example of this is the horse cock you can rarely find on Tarkus. You should be able to just stick it on ANY tail and it apply it.

Just my 2 cents though. Would really like to see more work done on the tail genitalia. :)

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
a way to get a natural heat/rut cycle could be fun. every week or two in-game and you just fall into whichever one applies for you. maybe the duration between them can be decreased through Breeder's Bliss pills, increased by visiting Dr. Lash, and the whole cycle could be removed by Lash as well.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I really want to make, like, a small indie company that Steele can sponsor to get minor gene mods (ie a mod for unique eyes, a mod for unique markings, etc) and if you give them enough money they can put their products into stores to be sold to the public.

Given that the TiTSverse is capitalist hell, though, it'll probably never happen. /shrug