What Content Would You Like Added?

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
A tfs that simulates Amazonian Stamina but makes it acquirable from a non treatment source.

Overdosing on Amazona has a 1 in 10 chance of giving a perk that's effectively the same. Requires 40 libido or you'll lose it though (that's permanently, not just when you get it.)

I really want to make, like, a small indie company that Steele can sponsor to get minor gene mods (ie a mod for unique eyes, a mod for unique markings, etc) and if you give them enough money they can put their products into stores to be sold to the public.

Given that the TiTSverse is capitalist hell, though, it'll probably never happen. /shrug

Dr. Lessau could effectively do that I think, and is intended as a sort of "friendly science guy" for when you need that sort of thing AFAIK.

Reactions: Athena

ManiacMaluco

Mar 26, 2019
I would love if there was a way to knock up Zephyr instead of having to have her knock the player up so males can also get her into the Nursery. Idk if I should leave this here or write it in one of Wsan's posts (the creator of Zephyr). Let me know.

Reactions: Liz the Lizardfolk

Me

Jul 4, 2016
If I were to take the characteristic, "non-binary," and define it as, "not fitting to the characteristics of what is expected to be normal of the binary set of male or female biology or mentality," which I'm sure is a sufficient generalization for the sake of getting to the fucking point as most people seem loathe to do these days, then I can apply non-binary to a wide swathe of characters.

Yes, we have aliens whose sexes and their biology or mentality don't really correspond to ours, our "normal", so that wouldn't make them non-binary in their society even though for us they'd basically be traps, shemales, trannies, etc. Yes I use those terms, get over it. We even have one or two who naturally have more than two sexes if I remember correctly, so those don't count either. These examples are not what I mean of non-binary already being in. Just covering my bases here, don't want anyone to get offended or get the urge to be a couch professor on fictional gender dynamics and lecture me, now do we?

No, what I mean when I say "They're already in" I mean there are characters who used to be entirely human and are in one way or another intersex or have become that way eventually, or are part of a species which does as a matter of codex lore fact share the normalcies of our sexes and have also become or already were intersexed in one way or another as a matter of choice or lack of it. If they were once human or any other species that shares the same spectrum ends, and have modded or find themselves at a point of being a mix of the two spectrum ends to hermaphroditism or intersexuality of any flavor, then yes, they are in fact non-binary and several characters fall under this scenario.

Now, why pray tell do you not see them or find them hard to track down then? Because most have already changed themselves to the point where they are happy with themselves and don't make much of a fuss about it anymore, at most you'll get one conversation section for the majority of them. Started with one body or gender and now find themselves happy in another. One off the top of my head that is still in that process is Embry, who transitions easier/faster due to player influence if they help them.

So yes, it is quite sufficient to say, "they're already in."

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The only characters I recall being close to nonbinary are Alex, who still identifies as a dude, and the Bothrioc, who come off as pretty feminine.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Unless you went to the other extreme and say that in a setting where you can buy transformatives that can change almost any aspect of your body, the concept of a gender binary is pointless and that its more accurate to say that people have the potential to be fluid.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I mean, it is though? You even have people like the Dorna parents that are genderfluid seemingly just because they can be.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Unless you went to the other extreme and say that in a setting where you can buy transformatives that can change almost any aspect of your body, the concept of a gender binary is pointless and that its more accurate to say that people have the potential to be fluid.
And if anyone wants to take you literally, with Galomax can indeed be fluid.

Reactions: Athena and Kesil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I mean, it is though? You even have people like the Dorna parents that are genderfluid seemingly just because they can be.
Exactly. Given how the Parents Dorna themselves change gender for a change of pace in their own sex life, it could become a case that gender might just be about personal preference.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Is this in the game yet, or is it just hinted at on the forums/Discord?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is this in the game yet, or is it just hinted at on the forums/Discord?

It's in one of Anno's talk topics, I'm pretty sure. She mentions her folks swapped genders for a year on a lark.

There's probably loads of characters that aren't their birth genders but it just has no reason to ever come up because nobody in-setting cares.

Reactions: Athena and Alypia

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
the ability to put Brandy into Miscreant Manor without having to use it yourself first would be nice. i always thought that was weird, you have either be a herm, or start as a female, treatment-up and use the manor, and then turn yourself into a male taur in order to unlock a Brnady sex-scene.

feel like just looking at the stocks, or witnessing a random event of them being used would be enough for Steele to get the idea.

Don't suppose anyone knows of any way to file-edit the game so that the scene is unlocked without needing to use the stocks yourself?

A

Athena

^I didn't even know that scene existed. That's so weird. I just read it, and I don't understand the requirements at all. Why does it require you have used the manor before? Why does it require you be a taur when it almost never references your lower half aside from your penis? Not even your pussy gets mentioned if you have one! It's not badly written, but it seems like it could've been one of her normal scenes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gena138

B.M. Kaijusaur

Jul 29, 2019
^I didn't even know that scene existed. That's so weird. I just read it, and I don't understand the requirements at all. Why does it require you have used the manor before? Why does it require you be a taur when it almost never references your lower half aside from your penis? It's not badly written, but it seems like it could've been one of her normal scenes...
I suppose the implication is that if you haven't used it, then you don't know about it. I haven't really read either scene so I don't know if there's any specific reference you'd only get by having previously used the Manor. That said, I think it would make more sense if there was a Flag for having seen the manor instead of (or in addition to) using it.

A

Athena

I suppose the implication is that if you haven't used it, then you don't know about it. I haven't really read either scene so I don't know if there's any specific reference you'd only get by having previously used the Manor. That said, I think it would make more sense if there was a Flag for having seen the manor instead of (or in addition to) using it.

That's the thing, I have read it. It really seems like an exhibitionism scene that didn't make the cut, so they put it under Taur sex. It really doesn't utilize any of its requirements any such way besides knowing what Miscreant manor is (which you're right, should have a "seen miscreant manor" flag) to therefore know to use it, and of course needing a penis to fuck her with.

Now I need to read her normal exhibitionism scene.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Well, we could just open it up to people without vaginas, but then I guess all the people who don't wanna get penetrated would want in too. I suppose someone could write a scene for stumbling upon someone using the stocks.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Athena

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Bet with Zephyr, loser has to spend a day in the stocks.

Although technically its a pillory. Stocks had you sitting with your feet locked.

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
I would like to see more equipment drops from enemies, even if it purely for collection sake. It just feels weird that out of more than dozens of random npc trash mobs, only a handful can drop equipment. Now I realize more equipment drops will probably appear when the game is further along and I'm not asking anyone to rush in anything just to satisfy me, I am merely saying what I would like to see eventually. Also maybe an enemy of the simii race so we can literally spank the monkey.

Last edited:

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I would like to see more equipment drops from enemies, even if it purely for collection sake. It just feels weird that out of more than dozens of random npc trash mobs, only a handful can drop equipment. Now I realize more equipment drops will probably appear when the game is further along and I'm not asking anyone to rush in anything just to satisfy me, I am merely saying what I would like to see eventually. Also maybe an enemy of the simii race so we can literally spank the monkey.
I totally agree, although there is nothing worng with buying things from shops it would be nice if more items (that are actually useful) could be obtained by combat. Particulary accessories, as besdies tam wolf (which is technically a quest reward anyway) the amount of accessories avliable are not great, espeically in the early game.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
It would be pretty cool if there was a side mission where you could smuggle Briha off of Myrellion and make her a nurse at the nursery.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
By my count, there are about 25 Taint-inducing TFs, and 119 non-Taint-inducing TFs. Given the timer resets when you increase Taint, you hardly have to avoid using any TFs. I will admit, however, that TF order can be very important, and having too high Taint may prevent continuing your optimal sequence for awhile.

Dare I ask what you're doing that requires so many Tainting TFs? Are you trying to stat-max that way? Are you not abusing saves to minimize use?

That said, the Codex entry mentions expensive treatments that can reduce Taint, and it would make a nice money sink. Especially since I hear the Taint system is supposed to be more important in the future as we get into the Tainted Space of the title.