What Content Would You Like Added?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
You know I always wondered what the big deal was about Steph Irson's content. What was the big deal about an npc getting a forced TF?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I figured that I’d post this here since it seems to fit in with the thread but will there be an opportunity to meet Steph Irson in person in the future? There used to be a scene in the game where you meet Steph and help her decide what to do with her career but it was removed shortly after the New Texas episode was changed to remove the forceful Treatment of Steph since that whole scene revolves around a treated Steph. I rather enjoyed that scene and wish we can have something similar to it in the future, though maybe on a different vein than the old one, it would probably have to be on a different planet and the meeting itself would have to be very different as well.

An idea could be that Steele Jr happens to encounter Steph while traversing the wilds while she’s in the middle of one of her episodes and either watches it pan out from a safe distance or joins in on the “fun” and afterwards maybe having a chat with Steph.
Maybe like in the original scene Steele could offer to sponsor Steph Irson, oh and of corse Steele would get her autograph since that was in the original scene as well.

What do you guys think? Do you think that it would be cool to be able to meet Steph Irson in the future?

P.S. Yeah I know that you can meet Steph’s sister but I want to meet Steph Irson herself.
That event actually did exist at one point, nearly word for word. It was removed due to popular request I believe.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The treatment is one of the most controversial aspects of the setting in the fandom and it being forced on someone stirred up a huge shitstorm.
Right, which I find strange since the victim is a character you meet only once in the game. If people are going to 'Reeeee' over all the bad things that happen to strangers then this entire "dystopian future" theme isn't really going to pan out is it? What an odd thing to be upset about.

590.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Okay, okay, I didn't know people were still so touchy about a forced TF on a literal nobody character.

Forget I asked.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
She's far more of a character than your cousin and rival, given that you see her show 5 times and meet her twin sister.

Plus the treatment is far from a mere tf. Nobody gives a fuck about the other transformations that she undergoes but something like the treatment has very potent and permanent effects. Which is where the problem lies.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Steph has no impact on the game. You can go through the entire game and not hear one peep of her name if you never watch the television at the bars. Steele has zero connection to the character and the one time they do meet is retconned out. She's not even waifu material.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Steph has no impact on the game. You can go through the entire game and not hear one peep of her name if you never watch the television at the bars. Steele has zero connection to the character and the one time they do meet is retconned out. She's not even waifu material.

Please just stop bringing it up, the last time this happened it devolved majorly into a literal shitstorm, it's never a good idea to bring up the subject again due to how volatile the subject is. It doesn't end well for either parties.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
damn... seems like i misse a lot T-T

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
More Gryvain I guess, especially if they get pregnancy content. I understand Mirrin is getting some, but generally speaking she's not my cup of tea - fitness people and humiliation content is not up my alley - and she's a hyper to such a degree I actually find it too ridiculous to be arousing, both in the top and bottom equipment. Sorry, Mirrin's creator, but to each his own, as they say.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Back on topic, but I want some willing infections of oneself with mimebranes.

Also I want one of those mushroom-stands.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I want ship content finished T-T

I do too though you gotta realize something, as soon as the ship content drops don't expect your 4+ sized crew to remain on the ship. Most likely they're gonna end up getting booted off the ship as once the content hits that means crew size limitations = to ze size of ur ship.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I do too though you gotta realize something, as soon as the ship content drops don't expect your 4+ sized crew to remain on the ship. Most likely they're gonna end up getting booted off the ship as once the content hits that means crew size limitations = to ze size of ur ship.

Sure, but it could also mean bigger ships with equal-to-greater crew size limits. Right?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Sure, but it could also mean bigger ships with equal-to-greater crew size limits. Right?

Yes, but we really don't have an info about what the crew sizes for these new ships will be yet or how we'll obtain them. I remember some discussion about it a while ago. Last I recall one of the devs said new ships are something we'll get through quests as rewards or events instead of buying ships, cause I mean there is no feasible way to farm for credit to push up into the millions bracket. Yes there is Lash but again, it's possible yes that if they decide to add a way for people to buy ships in game that they'll maybe put a way into the game to farm that absurd amount of credits but still.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Yes, but we really don't have an info about what the crew sizes for these new ships will be yet or how we'll obtain them. I remember some discussion about it a while ago. Last I recall one of the devs said new ships are something we'll get through quests as rewards or events instead of buying ships, cause I mean there is no feasible way to farm for credit to push up into the millions bracket. Yes there is Lash but again, it's possible yes that if they decide to add a way for people to buy ships in game that they'll maybe put a way into the game to farm that absurd amount of credits but still.

Easy get treated and go work the brothel floor, should be at half a mil by the time the week is out. ;)

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018

People get very attached to TV stars... even if its a fictional character.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Selling jizz at the breedwell center got unnerfed last I checked. So half a mil a pop if you can hit the level of jizz needed to cap out.