What Content Would You Like Added?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Darn, was hoping for a robit pokeman, not a mirrored copy, but at least something similar. Lel, comes in a pocket sphere

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You know, an option to take Briha off-world so that she can be with her kids would be nice

and the gold myr that I can't remember the name of as well! y'know, the one who lost her wife to the war?

It would be interesting if we could play matchmaker and set those two up with eachother

I bet they'd be an adorable, if really unorthodox, couple!

This being TiTs, they'd probably still be up for boning Steele of course... Maybe with a threesome option?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What So said. You can already become a unicorn, I think the game's appearance will recognize you as one too (?).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The game will recognize you as a unicorn, pegasus, or alicorn if you use the items sold at Shear Beauty or Dr. Lessau's to become one. You're welcome.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
You need a high enough racial score though, or otherwise you'll just be called an alien hybrid.

On the subject of content, I'm somewhat surprised the player doesn't have the option to sleep with and/or impregnate Paige. Granted, she has a lot of content already that I adore.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
The game will recognize you as a unicorn, pegasus, or alicorn if you use the items sold at Shear Beauty or Dr. Lessau's to become one. You're welcome.

Yeah just for confirmation sake this is the first paragraph of my soldier playthrough description...

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alicorn-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Any chance of a recruitable Zil or Naleen?

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Thou the question is should it have set time or player can choice period between each autosaves.

I would very much like an autosave that saved whenever you traveled between planets, or maybe only when you slept in a bed kind of thing.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Why not? Just nobody writing, or is there something in the lore bible saying "nu-uh"?

Nobody is interested in writing one. At least, none of the established writers are.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Thinking on the "what would you like" thing more, I think the biggest desire I have for the game right now would be the return of the quicksave/quickload shortcuts from CoC. Pressing a key to save to/load from a slot was great, especially if you're save scumming a TF or want to burn through all the missable conversation options. Sure, it doesn't take long to use the menu, but those little breaks add up and feel a bit annoying over time.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Man, I kinda want to see some more differences in the personalities... So that if you have a Mean personality, you can do some more actually really mean shit, while the Nice personality gets to do some nice stuff

it just feels weird trying to RP this really asshole dude, and then suddenly there's a scene where he's so loving and friendly towards random folks

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Any chance of a Daynar TF item? With hypno tits attack if the chest is exposed... so like if you are fighting void pirates you can make one turn on the others. :p

Daynar aren't inherently blessed with hypno powers, Lane is just a trained hypnotist.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Doing something with gamma radiation?

Consider, when your two brain cells happen to knock together and produce a single word, not immediately posting it here.