What Content Would You Like Added?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Can't you get centaurified without PoeA though? I haven't tried it (PoeA is more convenient, but it does leave the nagging thought in my head that "this is not a real TF" even though the game pretends otherwise), but I could've sworn that if you get 4 legs and start using horse TFs you can get something centaur-esque.

Oh, I believe you can, but the most thorough way would be the Leitha Charm (or choosing Half-Leithan). I haven't really seen about getting a horse lower body because if I can be a tauric space-lizardbunny, I will be that instead~

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Oh, I believe you can, but the most thorough way would be the Leitha Charm (or choosing Half-Leithan). I haven't really seen about getting a horse lower body because if I can be a tauric space-lizardbunny, I will be that instead~

Try savescumming with the horse morph drug, I bet that'll do something

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Since the search function didn't yield anything - how about a bat TF, to get back on topic of things we'd like. I got a taste of it after the Xianxia CoC mod added one. That aside, bats are cute. Fruit bats, regular bats, vampire bats, fish-eating bats....

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yep, that's the joke. A joke in which one can't tell modded furries/kemonomimis from actual alien races.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
115 pages (standard GDocs formatting); 42,500 words

Edit: If anybody's interested, SyriQuest is currently up to 69 pages and 27,000 words.

How long of a book is the collective weight of your writings at now? I remember when it passed Les Miserables awhile ago, but that was three years ago, what could it be compared to now?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
How long of a book is the collective weight of your writings at now? I remember when it passed Les Miserables awhile ago, but that was three years ago, what could it be compared to now?

Is this a veiled request for a "Total pages worth of content" feature whenever you start the game up or just a slip away from the topic? Could go both ways at this point, really.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

...two and a quarter Les Mises? :confused:

According to Wikipedia, the closest thing is Zettels Traum, so about 1600 pages or so.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I love stats!

Bottom's Dream in English is about 1500 pages and over 1 million words. For comparison Paige was 200 pages and 100k words. In this case Paige gets you less efficient mileage but they're actually around the same words per page, so 500 a page is a good rough amount, although that'll always depend on page and font size.

By the way 1 million words is about the length of the Harry Potter series, or just under 1 Savin.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not sure if i want syriquest or ant quest first. Both really are things we've been waiting for ages for.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
If I understood well, the Fed Quest is a Red victory outcome for Myrellion conflict. Is a Gold victory outcome planned? If yes, how much of a priority it is?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
If anybody's interested, SyriQuest is currently up to 69 pages and 27,000 words.
"If anyone's interested", he says, as though this isn't the most important thing in the game.

Reactions: ShySquare

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm not sure if i want syriquest or ant quest first. Both really are things we've been waiting for ages for.

The Ant quest will probably come first because the doc is done and Upcast is coding it now. Syriquest is still in the process of being written I think.

I think the Red Ant quest is just a more elaborate Irelliaquest, with more fighting and screwing. And a tank riding War Queen!

Oh, and shaving beards. Is that in yet?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
If I understood well, the Fed Quest is a Red victory outcome for Myrellion conflict. Is a Gold victory outcome planned? If yes, how much of a priority it is?
The quest Savin finished isn't a Red victory outcome. It's more of a counter-part to the gold's terrorist capture quest. Something that gets you in the good graces of the leadership, not an end to the conflict.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
At this point i think eventually the dignitatires are going to turn to Steele and say "hey, you muddled through all this civil war shit. You decide who wins."

Reds, ofc

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Couch

chrisboba

Nov 22, 2017
I think both ants are just fighting for the sake of it

now they have the technology for looking into the stars and other planets
they just need to chill and agree to disagree and live on without fighting

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think both ants are just fighting for the sake of it

now they have the technology for looking into the stars and other planets
they just need to chill and agree to disagree and live on without fighting

No, they don't and they can't.

They don't because Myrellion is a heat blasted world, where sentient and sapient species live underground. Hell, the "spaceport" Steele lands at is a bare bones airport for recon and basic fighter planes and is pretty much the only kind of structure on the surface. Technology for them would probably be more geared to excavation rather than aviation.

They can't because, you have two highly incompatible social philosophies, with one a heavily militarised nation pressing against its rival, in turn forcing the rival into a last stand scenario. They literally can't chill out because this is something that ants do, seriously, look up ant war. When a colony moves into a territory, they attempt to destroy any rivals. That's what's going on Myrellion, its two ant colonies vying for territory, only its now a war for survival. And the U.G.C. knows it too, otherwise they wouldn't have a fleet standing by to glass the planet if either side acts up.

chrisboba

Nov 22, 2017
No, they don't and they can't.

They don't because Myrellion is a heat blasted world, where sentient and sapient species live underground. Hell, the "spaceport" Steele lands at is a bare bones airport for recon and basic fighter planes and is pretty much the only kind of structure on the surface. Technology for them would probably be more geared to excavation rather than aviation.

They can't because, you have two highly incompatible social philosophies, with one a heavily militarised nation pressing against its rival, in turn forcing the rival into a last stand scenario. They literally can't chill out because this is something that ants do, seriously, look up ant war. When a colony moves into a territory, they attempt to destroy any rivals. That's what's going on Myrellion, its two ant colonies vying for territory, only its now a war for survival. And the U.G.C. knows it too, otherwise they wouldn't have a fleet standing by to glass the planet if either side acts up.

I guess WE'LL MAKE THEM chill then.

Those bitches are asking for some DEMOCRACY.