What Content Would You Like Added?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
...especially when said costumes are unavailable for those who already procced the event. Ironically, yours truly only triggered it because Lucifier had yet to be implemented/hadn't unlocked it because I had taken the route that makes Steele a submissive to Sera.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I guess you could still go in with TiTSEd, remove the flags and rewind your computer's clock? It's a pretty roundabout way of doing things...though I hear we might get actual dino TFs at least - not specifically Saurmorian, but it's a step in the right direction.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
I am not sure if this could be done, but something I thought of while playing.... one of my favorite forced TF bad end results is losing to the Doll Maker. The results, especially the feet description is.... woof. Anyways I was wondering if there was a way to add sort of a partial loss no bad end result where maybe you disable the lamps so don't suffer mind loss as a result of it or something, thereby getting the transformation results but continue playing (with our without some added penality)? Granted I have a laughable understanding of the complexity of the programming side of the game but that doesn't like it would especially hard to add?

Reactions: Jongeedubs
D

Deleted member 15512

An in game means of earning permanent minimum lust would be nice.

Pretty much the only way is by taking the Treatment as a herm and getting the cum-cow transformation; You get the Treated Readiness perk, which boosts your minimum lust to 33.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Pretty much the only way is by taking the Treatment as a herm and getting the cum-cow transformation; You get the Treated Readiness perk, which boosts your minimum lust to 33.

Yeah it's pretty annoying. Honestly if it weren't for TiTS ed I'm not sure if I'd even play this game anymore. There are so many TFs gated behind unpleasant or otherwise unrelated (sometimes permanent) side effects. And if you're trying to aim for a particular effect / change you're gonna have to do a whole lot of save scumming because of how RNG dependant the game's TF mechanics are.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Is there any way to earn libido easily without all sorts of transformations? Would be nice to be able to up that a little

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I think there's at least temporary solutions like...what's it called, Omega Oil? Or Red Myr venom...not familiar with any non-treatment options that are permanent though.

D

Deleted member 15512

I think there's at least temporary solutions like...what's it called, Omega Oil? Or Red Myr venom...not familiar with any non-treatment options that are permanent though.

Can you induce heat/rut with breeder's bliss and then use sterilex to bypass the pregnancy chance?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Can you induce heat/rut with breeder's bliss and then use sterilex to bypass the pregnancy chance?

I haven't actually tried that yet since I usually just mess with TiTSEd for that, but it sounds possible. Unless it'll just result in a flag conflict or something.

Edit: What definitely works is taking the Infertility perk at character creation and then binging on Breeder's Bliss and what have you, but it'll render you completely infertile, so it's not a solution if you want kids.

D

Deleted member 15512

What definitely works is taking the Infertility perk at character creation and then binging on Breeder's Bliss and what have you, but it'll render you completely infertile, so it's not a solution if you want kids.

Fertite+ can actually remove sterile/firing blanks according to the wiki. You could always induce sterility with Sterilex, and then reactivate it using Fertite+ whenever you're ready.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Fertite+ can actually remove sterile/firing blanks according to the wiki. You could always induce sterility with Sterilex, and then reactivate it using Fertite+ whenever you're ready.
Fertite+ only counters sterility induced through Sterilex, if you take the Infertility perk at the beginning nothing's getting rid of it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Breeder's bliss puts you in heat but it doesn't remove the semi-permenant sterility perks ('Firing blanks' or 'Sterile') caused by Sterilex. It lets you have heat scenes without worrying about the 'results' of it (That being babbehs because you just wanted hot heat/rut sexins)

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
A consumable item you can carry with you to cure diseases would be nice. Even with the warning in game, there are times you can’t make it to a V-Ko in time before the effects start to take place.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
A consumable item you can carry with you to cure diseases would be nice. Even with the warning in game, there are times you can’t make it to a V-Ko in time before the effects start to take place.
Yeah, I'm gonna agree with that.
I know we can have them turned off altogether, but say you're into some of the SSTDs but others are massive turn-offs? Right now it's all or nothing.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Lash.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
STD Immune is a little wonky in the public build atm.

I keep getting Sneezing Tits on Uveto.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
I would love for an event where Xanthe puts Steele in chastity for a week but still able to cum from Steele's ass or other genitals {cock if pussy locked up or pussy if if cock locked up} but every time you cum the chastity informs her. then after the end of the week you must go back to be unlock and the amount of times you cum will affect the unlocking scene {low amount equals reward high equals punishment} and if you have already unlocked Inessa's chastity then afterward she gives you two chastity devices {one for pussy and one for cock} that you can equip and unequip at will. after the event it would be great if you could have the option to do it again by asking her.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No chastity is allowed outside of within a scene. It would require rewriting nearly every single event in the game.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
No chastity is allowed outside of within a scene. It would require rewriting nearly every single event in the game.

The only way I see chastity working is if it soft removes the genital in question, with any scene you could use it greyed out with 'Mistress has forbidden you from this' or whatever. It would be an obvious fudge and not particularly satisfying for a number of reasons though.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
The only way I see chastity working is if it soft removes the genital in question, with any scene you could use it greyed out with 'Mistress has forbidden you from this' or whatever. It would be an obvious fudge and not particularly satisfying for a number of reasons though.
oh I didn't know it would take that much work

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

That would mostly work, up until the PC loses a fight and gets raped, it wouldn't make any sense due to the way the scenes are written. But hey at least people would finally get to see what the neutar scenes look like without having to get castrated.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
I suppose the best way to implement any kind of chastity type play that lasts longer than a scene would be some sort of mini quest?
Spitballing here really, but maybe some sort of, idk, fetch quest for Xanthe? "Go get this thing, but do it in x/y/z chastity gear" type of thing.
Any scenes and encounters would be written with the chastity thing in mind, so it could be a vaguely interesting way to get more content in.
Idk if that'd be a satisfying solution though, it's not really my thing.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
I suppose the best way to implement any kind of chastity type play that lasts longer than a scene would be some sort of mini quest?
Spitballing here really, but maybe some sort of, idk, fetch quest for Xanthe? "Go get this thing, but do it in x/y/z chastity gear" type of thing.
Any scenes and encounters would be written with the chastity thing in mind, so it could be a vaguely interesting way to get more content in.
Idk if that'd be a satisfying solution though, it's not really my thing.
I would find a chastity mini quest immensely satisfying especially if it was repeatable and had scenes where you get teased and humiliated.