What Content Would You Like Added?

Vixshiv

Nov 12, 2017
I am absolutely brimming with excitement for more Sam content, something about her that caught my attention, cant wait to see what Night Trap has planned for her. :toot:

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Bit of a cruel idea, but an idea that came up remembering that we'll one day have Sam in the crew.

This really only works if Steele is particularly cruel, but you have Kaska released into your custody, on condition that she has an implant embedded in her. Every time Kaska disobeys Steele or is a little too wilful, Steele can activate the implant and have it flood her body with a permanent dose of Condelsol (or whatever other TF reduces dick size). Or just do it for fun. Watching Kaska go from the haughty warrior on Tarkus to nearly broken under your watch as she watches her dick shrinks more and more.

But yeah, pretty much only if Steele is an absolute dickhead.
Well jeez guy, her pride is already more or less destroyed, what more do you want? She can't even fuck anything in prison after she was hopped up on what can only be assumed to be throbb. I wanted to see a way to get her confidence back, mayhaps by particularly capacitive FemSteele breeding with her; addiction be damned.

And on the subject of cruelty and crew members, I'd like moar S&M content. Xanthe covers the spectrum for doing it to the PC, but I want to be able to rack up and torture my crew on a whim :p. By whip, edging, light bite marks, and orgasm milking.

gunderson

Feb 28, 2016
I'd really love to see more heterosexual vaginal sex between blood relatives in this game. I've been hoping for it ever since I played the first version of the game and saw that I could pick Cuz's gender, but banging Shade's tail doesn't really do it for me.

And before you ask, no I'm not writing anything for the game and no I'm not commissioning anything. Mostly just surprised that such a popular fetish isn't better represented here. Regardless, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Oh, here's a thing I would love if someone added; Avian TFs!

In particular, I really want the ability to make myself a gryphon (obviously that'd be a mixture of cat TFs and avian TFs... Probably something like a "if both cat score and avian score are above X, then gryphon"), and I'm sure someone would want a full birb as well!

Not sure what'd be done with the whole "birds have cloacas" or "birds usually don't have dicks", but hey ,creative freedom!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Oh, here's a thing I would love if someone added; Avian TFs!

In particular, I really want the ability to make myself a gryphon (obviously that'd be a mixture of cat TFs and avian TFs... Probably something like a "if both cat score and avian score are above X, then gryphon"), and I'm sure someone would want a full birb as well!

Not sure what'd be done with the whole "birds have cloacas" or "birds usually don't have dicks", but hey ,creative freedom!
We already have a full Avian TF in the form of Amber Seed.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
We already have a full Avian TF in the form of Amber Seed.

0.o

Huh, apparantly the wiki really needs some updating. I found Amber Seed htere, but without knowing that it exists it's super hard to find it there.

It apparantly even comes pre-built with suppot for gryphons!

Does it make your chest feathery though? So far as I can see from hte wiki, it only affects arms and head, which makes for an odd gryphon... Hell, that makes for a really weird birb too if you're going full avian

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Does it make your chest feathery though? So far as I can see from hte wiki, it only affects arms and head, which makes for an odd gryphon... Hell, that makes for a really weird birb too if you're going full avian

It gives you a full-body layer of feathers, much as other TF give you fur. The only parts without feathers are the hands and lower legs.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Heh, I usually stick with the avian TFs too. My main char looks now like a peacock, with the blue and turquoise color scheme. Only thing missing is the tail.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
My char with a tail would look probably like an anthro version of this thing:

b1a2a973e0226bcb1d71557cb0b85139.jpg

And he would surpass Fazian as the galaxy prettiest bird.

Cmarxlan

Sep 29, 2017
Hey, In NightTraps scenes with Ciaran, it implies that he breeds you. a-as a person who wants more ausar content, (and cute vulpine neko/ausar hybrid children) i would love to see that added, I personally dont think there are enough pregnancies/impregnations for one of the key points of the game, Spread your children across the stars. Oh! and i have to give beatrice and fishianna some love too!
Another idea, if you promised yourself to one NPC, they can become a permanent follower, preventing you from being assaulted/taken or get really cross if you do.
With love,
CMarxlan
P.S
if there are any places to submit ideas/work, let me know

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
I would like to see some content that lets you treat Kase like a little brother. There's something about the catboy that makes me want to hang out and fight over who's player one rather than fuck him....

Vixshiv

Nov 12, 2017
Heh, I usually stick with the avian TFs too. My main char looks now like a peacock, with the blue and turquoise color scheme. Only thing missing is the tail.
With the mention of avian TFs and the likes, i wonder how accurate someone could make their PC into toucan sam.

latest

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
This popped into my head as I was driving to class. It could be fun to randomly run into Fisianna's friends at Anon's once you've completed all of Fisi's date scenes. Could be a comedy-ish scene where they've been showing up at the bar hoping to snag a rich playgirl for themselves.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Hey, In NightTraps scenes with Ciaran, it implies that he breeds you. a-as a person who wants more ausar content, (and cute vulpine neko/ausar hybrid children) i would love to see that added, I personally dont think there are enough pregnancies/impregnations for one of the key points of the game, Spread your children across the stars. Oh! and i have to give beatrice and fishianna some love too!
Another idea, if you promised yourself to one NPC, they can become a permanent follower, preventing you from being assaulted/taken or get really cross if you do.
With love,
CMarxlan
P.S
if there are any places to submit ideas/work, let me know
While I am currently buried under a gorillion other projects, Ciaran will be able to knock you up eventually.
Ciaran is a responsible dude and uses birth control. He keeps this a secret though, as he'd be getting less attention from cows if they didn't think he could knock them up.

All that being said, once he's a follower, he'll breed the fuck out of you 24/7 if you want him to. He'll also pamper Steele while she's pregnant.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
With the mention of avian TFs and the likes, i wonder how accurate someone could make their PC into toucan sam.

Hmm. Short build (around 5ft 2in), chubby avian body. No wings, blue feathers, light-blue feather-hair, human brown?/black? eyes. The tail would be a problem since it shares color with the body, as well as the hands since they're wing-like and TF gives you claw-like ones. The toucan bill could be left to imagination as "generic avian beak".

Feet/claws are okay with those of the TF, and since avian penises are internal on TiTS, they shouldn't be a problem.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
There aren't any way to change beak colour, is it? On my griffin it shows up as "ivory" which, other than being a weird beak colour to begin with, is kinda contrasting with his otherwise black colour scheme

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
There aren't any way to change beak colour, is it? On my griffin it shows up as "ivory" which, other than being a weird beak colour to begin with, is kinda contrasting with his otherwise black colour scheme

It's tied to the lip color, change it and the color of your beak will change too. The quickest way of doing it is via TitSed.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There's also 'Lip Tease' from Shear Beauty. Which changes your lip color and is not that expensive.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
While I am currently buried under a gorillion other projects, Ciaran will be able to knock you up eventually.
Ciaran is a responsible dude and uses birth control. He keeps this a secret though, as he'd be getting less attention from cows if they didn't think he could knock them up.

All that being said, once he's a follower, he'll breed the fuck out of you 24/7 if you want him to. He'll also pamper Steele while she's pregnant.

Multi-womb support? :D

Cmarxlan

Sep 29, 2017

Thankyou!!!! I love Ciaran! hes what i love in a... nevermind. Thank you night trap! <3

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Poe A has a Saurmorian costume actually. There are no distinct Saurmorian bodyparts in TiTSEd. aside from dinococks, but using the costume will get you the proper flags and appearance regardless.
I know that but it's kinda the only way to do be one, I want a tf item to do it not just a costume it's only a one time use.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
...especially when said costumes are unavailable for those who already procced the event. Ironically, yours truly only triggered it because Lucifier had yet to be implemented/hadn't unlocked it because I had taken the route that makes Steele a submissive to Sera.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I guess you could still go in with TiTSEd, remove the flags and rewind your computer's clock? It's a pretty roundabout way of doing things...though I hear we might get actual dino TFs at least - not specifically Saurmorian, but it's a step in the right direction.