What Content Would You Like Added?

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
  • More femboys that WON'T get forced down some dickgirl-ification path like Del did (I was very disappointed when I turned him into a guy only for there to be no sexual content). Kase is a start, at least.
  • More brute/bro content, whether it's as exclusive as Kally's pussy scene or just some more random "FITE ME BRAH, MUST FUCK SLUTS" text.
  • Cuntboys, since we have enough dickgirls to last a couple lifetimes, same goes for maleherms.
  • And although this is a pipe dream at best, a male red myr npc (yes they exist).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Cuntboys, since we have enough dickgirls to last a couple lifetimes, same goes for maleherms.
There's Gil, and even then, he's the only cuntboy, and Alex is the only maleherm but is super unmemorable at best.
You're not really getting anymore cuntboys or maleherms other than them though, because near everyone and their mother here in this forum outside the gay part of the community have shown to be entirely grossed out by both those sexes with a passion. Only way you're gonna see more cuntboys and maleherms is if you write it or commission someone that WILL write them, the latter not being any one of the known writers I've seen unless I'm missing something. So you're left with just doing it yourself, unfortunately.
More femboys that WON'T get forced down some dickgirl-ification path like Del did (I was very disappointed when I turned him into a guy only for there to be no sexual content). Kase is a start, at least.
I share this disappointment though. Haven't found anyone else wanting to write content for the guy as his butler femboy form to balance his content out unfortunately but eh, I don't (And won't) expect much regarding that from this fandom at this point...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Tnear everyone and their mother here in this forum outside the gay part of the community have shown to be entirely grossed out by both those sexes with a passion.
I only dislike cuntboys when they fall into the "sissy, spineless, gayest than gay puny things for breeding" stereotype. And I always do a second run as a maleherm.

Haven't found anyone else wanting to write for the guy as a butler femboy to balance his content out unfortunately
I for one wish we could see him as a regular guy.

Last edited:

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
...because near everyone and their mother here in this forum outside the gay part of the community have shown to be entirely grossed out by both those sexes with a passion...

And yet they're the same people commissioning all those dickgirls to ream their asses with dem big meaty cawks, totes nohomo! And I love how 90% of herm content is focused on their hyper-sized dicks and you almost forget they have a vag underneath it all.

If I forcefully motivate myself and I learn all the parsers, I'll definitely write some non-trans/female-pronoun-using fembois, maleherms, and cuntboys. I'll also try to write in more brute/bro content, silly mode content, and maybe even do a male red myr. Until then, I just gotta settle for forgettable characters and my own Steeles. Nobody cares about the straight female players...

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
does anyone know about those idols you get during some sub quests, i know they're for selling but i wish they had more use.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
I just want more sexable male npcs in general.

I do want to write up a couple cuntboys and maleherms in the future, in fact I already have a couple ideas(peacock raptors and tropical fish men anyone?), but I gotta focus on the projects I'm working on right now.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
WATCHU TRYIN TO IMPLY HERE?!

Barely any male/male-looking NPC's, and most of them are either forgettable or unsexable. Almost all belonging strictly to the unholy trinity (human-ausar-kaithrit, since New Texans were originally human).

Also, not a single male/male focused story on the horror bunch (Codex: Fiction). Seems like if someone hasn't beachballs attached to their chest, they won't appeal anyone. To make things worse, most dickgirl on male content degenerates into feminization. So, to anyone that intends to revert or at least minimize all those issues...you'll have all my support and gratitude.

Last edited:

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
(S)He's implying he hasn't meet Liamme yet.
I've met Liamme, and he's a good character! But... He's the only MAJOR character aside from Kase and Cameron. Del doesn't count (fucked up forced-trans), neither does Peck (blondie from the NT shower) or the trap myr servant (who's actually more of a shemale since they have boobs) who's super minor. Godi and Able, while more feminine, aren't necessarily fembois and don't count either.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
commissioning all those dickgirls

aa1c8fae2393294cb3788a99f2c27e45a1c52474dbeab14af89b89c908df73f5.jpg

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Barely any male/male-looking NPC's, and most of them are either forgettable or unsexable. Almost all belonging strictly to the unholy trinity (human-ausar-kaithrit, since New Texans were originally human).

Also, not a single male/male focused story on the horror bunch (Codex: Fiction). Seems like if someone hasn't beachballs attached to their chest, they won't appeal anyone. To make things worse, most dickgirl on male content degenerates into feminization. So, to anyone that intends to revert or at least minimize all those issues...you'll have all my support and gratitude.

Was Chaurmine not good enough?

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'm kinda surprised there aren't any tomboys. But I definitely think there are a disproportionate amount of dickgirls and femherms to everything else. We are getting an influx of femboys, though.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
And yet they're the same people commissioning all those dickgirls to ream their asses with dem big meaty cawks, totes nohomo!

They are the people who commission, full stop. They want to see a particular thing in the game, and they put their money where their mouth is. In the entire time I've been producing content for this game, I've been specifically commissioned to produce male NPCs twice.

Now there is a certain self-fulfilling prophecy here - TiTS is known for its dickgirl content, so the people who come to me usually want to see females and dickgirls. Equally though, I never see the people who complain the loudest about the lack of male-orientated NPCs ever even suggest commissioning the stable of willing writers on here to change the situation.

Something similar can be said about furries: I don't like 'em, plenty of folks don't like 'em, but the fact is that community contributes a large part of the money Fen receives every month, so he's bound to produce content for 'em.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
And I love how 90% of herm content is focused on their hyper-sized dicks and you almost forget they have a vag underneath it all.
That estimate can't be more wrong. Aside from Zephyr, maybe characters that appear in Kiro GalMeat and that angel dream (and possibly Saendra because she is pretty much an anal only girl), pretty much all other instances of fuckable femherms (with dicks really big or small) have scenes that focus on their vags, tho they still mention the dick being there because it is still there. Because mentions =/= focus.

Last edited:

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
What about more subs? I know there is the elaborate Sera sub thing. I like the content, but Steele is a pretty big dick to force her into slavery. There is inessa which I love, but since its jim thermics' stuff it won't get expanded. Basically I would love a sub character that is into being a sub.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What about more subs? I know there is the elaborate Sera sub thing. I like the content, but Steele is a pretty big dick to force her into slavery. There is inessa which I love, but since its jim thermics' stuff it won't get expanded. Basically I would love a sub character that is into being a sub.
I'd like more Erra content too.

quinsworth

Oct 14, 2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write and draw more of the scenes where the main character gets seduced in a similar way to the pitcher in the jungle. I must have read that a million times and its still the hottest thing iv ever experienced. the way the pitcher rubs her nipples in order to hypnotize the main character just gets me so hot.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write and draw more of the scenes where the main character gets seduced in a similar way to the pitcher in the jungle. I must have read that a million times and its still the hottest thing iv ever experienced. the way the pitcher rubs her nipples in order to hypnotize the main character just gets me so hot.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!
Write it/Commission it then.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
how? I didn't think that was possible :/
There's an Event submissions section in the forum, many other people have been writing and submitting their own stuff for years.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
@Coalsack IIIIIIII in fiction is about a guy...

granted he does get turned into a gal by the end of it

*edit, I'm an idjit, you were talking about m/m themed stuff. That is lacking in the Codex: Fiction and I hunted down every one of those buggers.

I would like to add that I felt bad when Fazian turned down my female Steele for dance lessons. *crushed*

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The |||||| story, along with the BX dual thing were pretty scary to read. Much more than anything from the Kasima.

hdgamer

May 9, 2017

Doesn't Edan the leithan in the Tarkus bar also qualify?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016