What Content Would You Like Added?

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
Yeah, but Edan's only into ladies.
Well, I have a 100% masculine maleherm that's ripped as shit and has 2 huge dongers, yet because I have a puss, I can sex him. Hooray for loophole abuse!!! (kinda like all you have to do to get with the lesbian red myr is change your gender to female, don't even need a puss or tits)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well, I have a 100% masculine maleherm that's ripped as shit and has 2 huge dongers, yet because I have a puss, I can sex him. Hooray for loophole abuse!!! (kinda like all you have to do to get with the lesbian red myr is change your gender to female, don't even need a puss or tits)
Lieve is a gynephile, meaning She doesn't care as long as you look feminine enough. Because Gynephile = into females and/or femininity. It's not even that hard to get, nor is it that broad to get. And even then, she isn't interested in your dick either way. She may do more if you have a pussy because lesbian, but she'll take shemales and futa and trappy boys because they're feminine enough in appearance.

And yeah, that loophole with Edan isn't supposed to happen, because he states specifically that guys aren't his thing:
“Sorry, Steele. Guys and shemales just aren’t my thing,” he explains. “Nothing personal, it’s just that there’s so many people open to sex that there’s really no reason to sleep with anyone except the ones you really prefer. I like a regular woman, even with extra bits.”
@Jacques00 This sounds like something that needs to be fixed, considering the dialogue. So I wouldn't act too cocky about it if I were you Dread. >.>

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
And yeah, that loophole with Edan isn't supposed to happen, because he states specifically that guys aren't his thing.

@Jacques00 This sounds like something that needs to be fixed, considering the dialogue. So I wouldn't act too cocky about it if I were you Dread. >.>

Yeah, I figured Edan's loophole was just something that's been overlooked. STILL, it's fun while it lasts, y'know?

At least I won't be missing much when it gets fixed, since I never really play a female character, ever. And I can always temporarily edit my Steele into a female (puss, boobs, high femininity, and female gender) if I REALLY wanna see truly gender-locked scenes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hdgamer

May 9, 2017
Yeah, but Edan's only into ladies.
That's true. I only mentioned because he's a better written male NPC. I guess there's a lack of male NPC's that are open to male and female players because of the lack of interest in male/male sex. Even straight people are willing to bend the rules as long as the partner is a trap or looking feminine.

Back to what content I'd like to see, it's edan's preg content.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Fixed for the next release. Edan and Lieve should now take in physical femininity into account. Edan still requires a vagina present though and Lieve should ignore custom gender preferences.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Do we have the reincarnation of the Tsundere Dargon Ember yet?

Not that I've noticed. TiTs does seem a little light in the tsundere department. Maybe people had their fill of them in CoC. Edit: I don't consider Sera a tsundere, she's straight up dom, even if you try to sub her, she still tries to get your goat when you're not looking.

In terms of customizing you can do on an NPC, Bess/Ben meets that. I suspect all that customization is why they were both pains in the butt for writing/coding.

Last edited:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Should we try a Metroid type content?
bro, all I need is a cannon suit, and electric type whip, and I already have the character, I actually put in the effort to remake Samus, down to the height and eyes, also the only type of Metroid related content so far is the bounty hunter costume in Poe A

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I rather like the metroids themselves. They're really alien and have interesting forms, and TiTS doesn't have many really alien species. They've been known to be affectionate. And this is far from the first time Steel has fed an alien using their precious bodily fluids (hello Celise!).
I think you mean one metroid has been known to been affectionate. Literally every other one is hostile.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
One metroid that took to Samus as a mother as soon as it hatched, yes? That would be an interesting premise in TiTS.
602bca77b073c3b334fd424c9bcb862c.png

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
I think you mean one metroid has been known to been affectionate. Literally every other one is hostile.

One metroid that took to Samus as a mother as soon as it hatched, yes? That would be an interesting premise in TiTS.

We could just re-write TiTS-edition metroids to be friendly in general. And/or have Steele Jr. hand-raise one. Maybe work with Natalie Irson to give her something more to do.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Would be nice to have a buttsluttinator expansion! Like, (having a 1/2 chance or some other means) to give a scene that doesn't result in a bad end butt instead into even more butt action from the buttslutinator. I'm just sad you can't use it indefinitely...

Reactions: Spike razor

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
You'd get perks like anal womb, making vaginal pregnancies possible trough anal.
Butt hung, making any future butt growth bigger and reducing future butt size reductions.
You'd get bigger ass wetness and capacity.
Maybe even have an option to put a specific recruited crew member with ass potential to see the full result as an addition to your crew. (Like Reaha or Pippa)

Reactions: Spike razor

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
I loved Anno's bar-hookup content, I am poly as fuck and love seeing friends and lovers have a good time without me, and being friends with a partner's other partners.

Random thraggen dude, I feel a kinship with you, please go bone the hell out of that slutpuppy and have a good time, :thumbs-up:

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
1) Bridget expansion: I like her character but right now is barebones. I know she has an expansion planned and can't wait for it.

2) Milodan fertility priestesses being impregnable: Its a bit weird for me that they go on and on about fertility but can't be knocked up (Don't know if they have an expansion planned)

3) Potentially a repeatable visit or a content expansion to the raskvel broodmother: Savin hinted he might make her encounter repeatable, definitely is something I hope he does.

4) The myrellion expansion: Seen lots of busts for characters that will be added later on, definitely interested on seeing the story progress.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
2) Milodan fertility priestesses being impregnable: Its a bit weird for me that they go on and on about fertility but can't be knocked up (Don't know if they have an expansion planned)

3) Potentially a repeatable visit or a content expansion to the raskvel broodmother: Savin hinted he might make her encounter repeatable, definitely is something I hope he does.

2) The fertility priestesses do get knocked up; you just don't see it since there's no Milodan village or anything that the PC can go to. Pregnant priestesses aren't going to be wandering around in the snowpocalypse wasteland.

3) I did no such thing. That's Fenoxo's character!

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
A proper meet up with Astra on the sexed Shade route, Stormguard temple and maybe some sparring matches, recruiting Dane if he was sacked by your cousin, blah blah blah.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
A proper meet up with Astra on the sexed Shade route, Stormguard temple and maybe some sparring matches, recruiting Dane if he was sacked by your cousin, blah blah blah.

There was supposed to be content for the Stormguard Temple, I remember being there when it was being written, but I never heard about it again since. Let's see from what I remember there were to be 3 teacher/mentor NPCs who you could fight depending on your class, each one had a different class (beserker/mage/???). They also had different reactions to you depending on your alignment, the female one (whose class I forgot) for example likes you more if you're nice.

Whatever did happen to that stuff? It was pretty far into its design last I remember, but then I stopped hearing about it sometime after Uveto actually made it into the game.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
2) The fertility priestesses do get knocked up; you just don't see it since there's no Milodan village or anything that the PC can go to. Pregnant priestesses aren't going to be wandering around in the snowpocalypse wasteland.

3) I did no such thing. That's Fenoxo's character!

2) Aw chucks hope there might be one later then. Kind of weird considering the ant girl you can knock up walks around no mans land.

3) Sorry I got confused with the names, terribly sorry my bad. But someone (in the changelogs but don't remember which one) did say they might make her repeatable.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There was supposed to be content for the Stormguard Temple, I remember being there when it was being written, but I never heard about it again since. Let's see from what I remember there were to be 3 teacher/mentor NPCs who you could fight depending on your class, each one had a different class (beserker/mage/???). They also had different reactions to you depending on your alignment, the female one (whose class I forgot) for example likes you more if you're nice.

Whatever did happen to that stuff? It was pretty far into its design last I remember, but then I stopped hearing about it sometime after Uveto actually made it into the game.

Some randomer on the forums who'd never produced anything before, and laid out said ridiculously ambitious plan. You will NEVER guess what happened.