What Content Would You Like Added?

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Ciaran is online to give you lap rides on his red rocket. And tell jokes that are funny to grade school kids.
Yes, but I still need more T_T

We have, like, an endless supply of waifus, so why can't we have just as many husbandos?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Fantastic news for someone who isn't into femboys or manly males of maledom.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Dammit Savin, this game is about fulfilling fantasies, not crushing them...

What if someone's fantasy is about crushing another person's fantasy?

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
YAGpXPd.png

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
What if someone's fantasy is having their other fantasies crushed by someone whose fantasy is crushing other people's fantasies?

That's not enough, we need to go deeper! :eyepop:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ooo, I'd love to see more Zo'dee. Being called a slut by a gel woman is apparently a fetish I have.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ooo, I'd love to see more Zo'dee. Being called a slut by a gel woman is apparently a fetish I have.

There's this space station in the Wistral system you should visit.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
@Nonesuch , herm/female in the pods I take it?

You know how to twist that knife don't you?

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Hmm, I feel like I should propose an idea but it's probably not worth the time or effort.

You're not a fan of TiTs if you don't have at least half a dozen different ideas that will never see the light of day. Isn't this the place to let them all out, just for fun?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
@Nonesuch , herm/female in the pods I take it?

You know how to twist that knife don't you?

I'm sorry they can't impregnate your trap-hole, dude. Maybe one day.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
You're not a fan of TiTs if you don't have at least half a dozen different ideas that will never see the light of day. Isn't this the place to let them all out, just for fun?
I am a fan, I'm just Self-contained and my ideas can be..weird

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
I am a fan, I'm just Self-contained and my ideas can be..weird

I just read a scene where a humanoid racoon girl pushed a flagpole up my arse without giving me major internal bleeding, and pumped so much cum inside me that I looked pregnant.

I mean, how weird could it be? Ever since I've found CoC and TiTS, and the eternal darkness that is smut writing, most things don't even scratch my 'top ten weird shit' anymore.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sorry they can't impregnate your trap-hole, dude. Maybe one day.

I don't mind that, I just... I haven't touched my Female Smuggler after she gave up the Rahn babies. I need to psych myself up to go back to that save.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I mean i am a fanatic about growth from height to muscle, i wish i can make good content that deals with some scientific stuff that causes growth to happen like a mad scientist who just wants to experiment on the PC just further his research, but i already know we have enough scientist.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I mean i am a fanatic about growth from height to muscle, i wish i can make good content that deals with some scientific stuff that causes growth to happen like a mad scientist who just wants to experiment on the PC just further his research, but i already know we have enough scientist.
To be fair, given the setting and who the PC is, Steele probably couldn't swing a kharrit dick without smearing kitty-cum across the face of someone with a doctorate.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
a mad scientist who just wants to experiment on the PC just further his research, but i already know we have enough scientist.
We never have enough subquests, though. I for one would love to see more of Julian Haswell or Byron McAllister as triggering TFs in the name of science is right up my alley.

Last edited: