What Content Would You Like Added?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hey, you know that whole "SteeleTech stockings and bracers" thing Silestaur did with that Anno picture? Can we have a quest where we call up a SteeleTech requisition officer and get some for her?

Please.

Please.

PLEASE.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
My Steele pretty much stayed in the Steeletech suit until the Armstrong one came out with the better shield-boost.

I'd like more underwear options myself.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Jan 16, 2017
Interactions between crew members, particularly Celise and Anno. Having them reminisce about Victor could expand his character a lot, which would be great if he's going to be more relevant down the line. Also gives a lot of potential for voyeuristic content and threesomes.

More planets tied to the central plot, allowing any additions to the game to be distributed better. What we've got now is already pretty dense and, considering the amount of locations that are supposed to come in the future, I just hope it can remain relatively consistent in size while retaining a decent degree of freshness. Not that brevity is necessarily a bad thing but packing tons of stuff in the beginning and then declining slowly isn't something I'd like much.

A feminine penis-wielder for my crew. Trap, futa or shemale - it doesn't matter. The cum-cow variant of the treatment is a godsend for those that like the treatment, want to pass intelligence checks and be proficient in combat - except my lack of taste for hyper-sized members and masculinity makes taking advantage of dumb4cum a little difficult. Having close access to a source of cum regardless of planet would be great.
Ideally, of the characters currently in, I'd pick (in order) Kaede, Syri and then Saendra. Kaede has already expressed her disinterest in joining though, unfortunately. Cheshire's art has fostered a soft spot for Delilah too, being able to to save him/her for myself would be nice. Though I can appreciate the work of all the authors to some extent, it's pretty evident that I find Savin's to be the most endearing.
Alternatively, allowing us to use our cum from bubble buddies or bionaholes would be a lot more functional.

Tsun Jill.

Can't really think of much else atm.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Interactions between crew members, particularly Celise and Anno. Having them reminisce about Victor could expand his character a lot, which would be great if he's going to be more relevant down the line. Also gives a lot of potential for voyeuristic content and threesomes.

I think they should wait for the ship design to be finished and coded.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It'd be nice if Steele could ask Irellia to allow them to "borrow" Etheln (femboy honeypot myr from the double team scene). Or otherwise be able to catch him off-duty, if that's even a thing for the queen's attendants. That peck on the cheek to cap off the scene is too cute.

I love this idea, of the three consorts Irellia allows us to have fun with, Etheln is my favorite. More of him would be lovely.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It'd be nice if Steele could ask Irellia to allow them to "borrow" Etheln (femboy honeypot myr from the double team scene). Or otherwise be able to catch him off-duty, if that's even a thing for the queen's attendants. That peck on the cheek to cap off the scene is too cute.
I think you just literally put my thoughts into words yourself.
All, ALL of this, out of the 3 ant boys in Irellia's harem, Etheln was my top fav right off the bat. I was a little bummed out that you can't do more with him outside that doubleteam scene, would've loved to borrow the boy for a one-on-one sexy scene or two. That kiss he gives Steele is more than enough to show he liked fooling around with ya.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
actually, Flashbangs would be good too, especially for Techies who have to rely on Volley so much to have a chance in tough battles.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
One of my favorite bad-ends was losing to Tam and having my character end up as Tam-wolf's bitch. That said, I think we should have the option to *ahem* modify our shiny Fenris-class Assault Drone for more intimate uses.
"It's fine to have sexual intercourse with a robot dog, because it is not a real dog."

I guess when the prison gets implemented you might be able to get it somehow by meeting Tam. That or some random upgrade somewhere.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
I'd like to be able to seduce Kally as an Amazon. I don't like the idea of having to go to being a brute or bimbo extreme for that; Amazon seems like it should be an acceptable range. Also, the Kally-Kiro DP stuff should also take into account if the PC has multiple vaginas.

Reactions: CloudStriker

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to be able to seduce Kally as an Amazon. I don't like the idea of having to go to being a brute or bimbo extreme for that; Amazon seems like it should be an acceptable range. Also, the Kally-Kiro DP stuff should also take into account if the PC has multiple vaginas.
Except amazons don't have a speech pattern/personality type associated with them.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
I'm really happy to see Penny topping the Backers Poll along with Emmy not far behind. There are two characters in TiTS that renewed my interest the most and that's Penny and Emmy. TiTS overall does a lot to provide for my cum-related fetishes and these two characters are great examples for that.

That said, a possible scene for a recruited Cumslut Penny I'd like to see is an autofellatio competition between her and Steele. See who can coax and drink down the most of their own semen within the time limit.

ShallowR

Jan 23, 2017
I don't intend to spam or push my idea, i know i already suggested it but in addition to smaller bust sizes in general, i'd like to see more npc-pc impreg.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Since the game is getting more bosses, a tactical nuke launcher I think is in order or a big game hunter sniper/railgun/gauss rifle. With a "Steeletech™" logo, If possible.

Sugiru

Jan 25, 2017
Multi-arms (EVEN if it was just for show or you had to spend most of your points into 'arm' hah...get it?...<__<) I'd love this. I'm a huge fan of multiple pairs of appendages. Also if it isn't being worked on, maybe a lipple and tit-vag tit-fucking and blowjobs?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Multi-arms (EVEN if it was just for show or you had to spend most of your points into 'arm' hah...get it?...<__<) I'd love this. I'm a huge fan of multiple pairs of appendages.
Multi-arms on the MC are NEVER gonna be a thing no matter what. =3=