What Content Would You Like Added?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hm... An item which fixes the genetic damage, be it congenital or acquired? Sounds like space Debimbo. I actually want to make one, but I'm quite sure that bimbofication effects are intended to be uncurable.

I think mental one effects are uncurable. Physical as been show by Savin replies in other thread aren't pernament (he said Treated PC can go from full female to full male frame and back without trouble). So it seems in TiTS so far we not have uncurable physical changes only mental ones.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I think mental one effects are uncurable. Physical as been show by Savin replies in other thread aren't pernament (he said Treated PC can go from full female to full male frame and back without trouble). So it seems in TiTS so far we not have uncurable physical changes only mental ones.

Mental effects are those which actually should be fixed first. Physical could be easily fixed by currently available cosmetic mods, implants or surgery.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Mental effects are those which actually should be fixed first. Physical could be easily fixed by currently available cosmetic mods, implants or surgery.

I think some of mental changes would loose it charm for some people if it would be such easy to remove. And frankly most of current let call htrem "harmfull" mental effects are...well in range of Fen fav things so it even lower chance he would let someone add way to remove them.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evaris

Jun 13, 2016
No technical problems. Someone just has to write it.

I'm not sure which type of pregnancy cockvines should cause. If it is quite obvious for the non-parasitic tailcocks, cockvines have a bit of ambiguity. Due to how Tavira uses them, I thought that they are inducing host-type pregnancy. New Vanae scene states that it would be cockvine pregnancy.

I would assume cockvine pregnancy would be the easier to fit in.  And I'm also assuming that cockvines have been on Tavira for years and the PC has one/them for a couple months at most, so perhaps it's something that changes over time that doesn't have to be worried about for the context of the game.  Or some tailcock corruption concoction or something to make them match the sperm of the host or w/e.

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
more perks

class specific (so i can go beyond level 8) and perks gotten through items (honeypot gene, myr venom, fecund figure etc) 

bimbo/bro perks from CoC would be nice 

dolphin morhs and more starting races

more ways to get a bigger ass (without using the machine because an ass score of 20 is overoboard) and hips. 

more character customization (colors without using rainbotox) 

Last edited by a moderator:

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Hm... An item which fixes the genetic damage, be it congenital or acquired? Sounds like space Debimbo. I actually want to make one, but I'm quite sure that bimbofication effects are intended to be uncurable.

Why not make it a pretty involved quest that can only be done once, or only works on each individual one time for whatever reason or has a limited supply of ingredients/doses? Like the Elder Scrolls quest to cure vampirism or the quest to cure lycanthropy. You're only meant to be able to do those one time because the effects are supposed to be permanent. However they have such large implications on the play experience those quests serve as a way out if living as a monster gets to be too much since they both have their own pretty severe downsides.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Why not make it a pretty involved quest that can only be done once, or only works on each individual one time for whatever reason or has a limited supply of ingredients/doses? Like the Elder Scrolls quest to cure vampirism or the quest to cure lycanthropy. You're only meant to be able to do those one time because the effects are supposed to be permanent. However they have such large implications on the play experience those quests serve as a way out if living as a monster gets to be too much since they both have their own pretty severe downsides.

Not sure if TES is the best comparison point outside of a purely mechanical point. As both vampirism and lycanthropy in TES are conditions created by literal gods, and bimboism just seems like something that would be a lot easier to cure with the sort of space future medical tech of the TITS universe has. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if TES is the best comparison point outside of a purely mechanical point. As both vampirism and lycanthropy in TES are conditions created by literal gods, and bimboism just seems like something that would be a lot easier to cure with the sort of space future medical tech of the TITS universe has. 

Work with mental effects is expected to be complicated. I think I'll try to do something eventually, but it would likely have severe side effects. More like "hard reset" than "fix".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Work with mental effects is expected to be complicated. I think I'll try to do something eventually, but it would likely have severe side effects. More like "hard reset" than "fix".

"hard reset" would be...reverting to state from start of the game? I not know how could be then possible to keep track of this state throu whole game. I mean it would be possible but only purpose will be that "hard reset" you meantion.

And actualy how you would define "hard reset" and "fix" in relation to Treatment effects?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
"hard reset" would be...reverting to state from start of the game? I not know how could be then possible to keep track of this state throu whole game. I mean it would be possible but only purpose will be that "hard reset" you meantion.

And actualy how you would define "hard reset" and "fix" in relation to Treatment effects?

"Fix" is "carefully rethread all unwanted changes". "Hard reset" is "this body is all fucked up, I need a new one".

So... Nope, not the state from the start. The state before the start. Featureless, mannequin-like default body.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hum...so featureless body...by default I assume it's human or other half-breed PC started as (I thnk starting race is tracked already so it wouldn't be hard to make use of this and creating default bodies for each starting race options.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The game does keep track of your starting race at the very least. Everything else seems fluid and easy enough to chance that the hard reset procedure would give you a freebie for choosing your new body. Assuming it's not tracked.

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
"Fix" is "carefully rethread all unwanted changes". "Hard reset" is "this body is all fucked up, I need a new one".

So... Nope, not the state from the start. The state before the start. Featureless, mannequin-like default body.

So....like a borderlands style "New U" station? Would we be 'saving' genetic profiles too? Would perks and such be lost in this process? Would level be reset? When you say 'severe' side effects that's kinda where my mind went.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So....like a borderlands style "New U" station? Would we be 'saving' genetic profiles too? Would perks and such be lost in this process? Would level be reset? When you say 'severe' side effects that's kinda where my mind went.

Well if it would be set that game keep start values so this "hard reset" will revert PC back to day 1 adventure body loosing all mutation it got on the way it could possible be sever side effects. Afterall there are nanites in PC body that could got some backup function. Victor get too much mess up inside so for it child could add some backup function in nanites to allow at many restriciton or limitation goes full body reverting to some earlier point (so for game simplicity we could call it moment we starting to play game at Tavros).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hum...so featureless body...by default I assume it's human or other half-breed PC started as (I thnk starting race is tracked already so it wouldn't be hard to make use of this and creating default bodies for each starting race options.

This or just human body. It could be pre-made blank as well, not a special piece made for you.

Saving... Well, technically possible, but it would be too complicated and unreliable. I think it would be either one-time special or very expensive. Level... Would likely reset, but an experience itself would remain, so you'll be able to level up without grinding. training in gym etc would be lost, though. Perks would be lost (that's the whole point, actually). You'll be able to re-pick level-up perks, OFC.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, where's that one comic with the "normal guy" orc and the super pervy elf girl that's always trying to get into his pants? I love that one. :p  

Sauce?

A not so human alien would be nice. I know some argue that it makes them hard to find hot, but anything can be made appealing and deserving of affection.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
This just popped into my head, TiTS version of the Imp Gangbang scene from CoC where the PC gets mercilessly ravaged :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
TiTS versions of so many great CoC scenes.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
From the other side, judging by how much TiTS is centered around useless cosmetic transformations with a significant lack of actually useful ones, nothing would surprise me...

And, considering how much of a fetish stupidity is, I won't be even surprised if it would be a welcome outcome for some people. Humanity is fucked up.

1: I know, I really hate how there's so many TF's and yet like you said none of them are even useful, except fur for uveto and wings for the deep caves of myrellion but that's about it.

2: What do you mean by that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
1: I know, I really hate how there's so many TF's and yet like you said none of them are even useful, except fur for uveto and wings for the deep caves of myrellion but that's about it.

Well I think CoC in some way and it...get X or Y bodypart to get advantage made TiTS TF-ing almsot purely cosmetic. Which as long there will be TF I like would do to my PC's (I think still none of current TF actualy to my liking so running on substitutes still).

About flamethrowers Night is doing some endgame weapons project. So pitching this one to him may cause to get one founded at Uveto too (well would be quite efficient in sony Uveto climate as long fuel tank not freeze ^^))

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
2: What do you mean by that?

Seeing how much of a fetish mind breaking and retarded sluts are, nothing would surprise me. Basically, all we need is one small step - Treatment being an inheritable trait.

That's one of the reasons why I don't like generic TFs and trying to add at least some fake depth.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Sauce?

A not so human alien would be nice. I know some argue that it makes them hard to find hot, but anything can be made appealing and deserving of affection.

This is something I have planned to do in the future.

That's one of the reasons why I don't like generic TFs and trying to add at least some fake depth.

How difficult d'ya think it would be to make it so each "Race" in TiTs has its own -- at the very least -- combat-related Perk? Something in the same vein as Myr-heavy PCs getting Venom, for e)(ample.

Otherwise, the only way I see TFs being useful would be to comb through the game itself to see where having Z or Y TF could do something specific in terms of dialogue choices or narrative choices. (Maybe something like being overly slutty-looking, but also having high Int gives you a Perk that has merchants give you a discount to items? Stuff like that.)

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
How difficult d'ya think it would be to make it so each "Race" in TiTs has its own -- at the very least -- combat-related Perk? Something in the same vein as Myr-heavy PCs getting Venom, for e)(ample.

Otherwise, the only way I see TFs being useful would be to comb through the game itself to see where having Z or Y TF could do something specific in terms of dialogue choices or narrative choices. (Maybe something like being overly slutty-looking, but also having high Int gives you a Perk that has merchants give you a discount to items? Stuff like that.)

It would be difficult to keep the balance.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
It would be difficult to keep the balance.

Maybe lock gaining Racial Perks behind having enough stats to support them, as well? Although 99% of the non-class related perks currently in-game either simply either: affect Lust and libido in some way, change your PC cosmetically, or happens to be Concussive Shot, lol.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There would be always unhappy Joe or Jane about some particular perk locked after race s/he not like.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
There would be always unhappy Joe or Jane about some particular perk locked after race s/he not like.

And?

Though the goal of something like this would be to give each Race satisfying perks unique to their set of physical traits, a fact of the matter is imbalance and scarcity are integral parts of good game design.