- Apr 20, 2021
Ooh this would be great! I know William has an Azra blowjob scene in the works but I'd love more Shark Mummy scenes for those who don't want to use/have a dickDon't know if this has been brought up before, but I'd like it if we had the option to ride Azra's dick.
Pro tip: There are two ways to remove Ditz Speech.One of my least favorite is DitzSpeach. I've no idea why I've picked that one thing to have a disliking too when there are so many taboos in the game but ditzspeach somehow feels more demeaning than anything else I've encountered. I guess I have no issue being considered a slut, a whore, a bottom, a beta, a whatever but I'm strongly repelled at the thought of being a ditz.
A lot of people in this thread have expressed a desire for more masculine males, the trick is getting them written.There's an awful lot of beta boys and dick girls - especially on your crew. I know I've not explored the entire game content but it'd be nice to find at least one or two totally strapped herculian men to accompany Ms. Steele.
Related to my space pirate content ideas above.
Idea 5: Similar to idea 4 where a space battle loss results in Steele's spacecraft being towed to some pirate base (asteroid, space station, Death Star) and again requires a mission (perhaps a significant one) where the primary (and easiest) goal is to recover their crew and spacecraft but harder in-mission goals might be to recover their cargo and their credits.
You can edit previously made posts, rather than creating extra posts.Okay, more spaceship ideas. Essentially the option to become a pirate.
1. Encounters with space freighter (some with escorts, some without) that allow for the option of piracy. Payout could be in credits or cargo. Payout might even force a player to decide between what cargo to put in their hold as the freighter has more cargo than Steele can carry.
2. Pirate vendors that pirated cargo can be sold to - at significant markdown. Some junk vendors might also take pirated cargo at significant markdown.
4. Desirable items only received through piracy.
5. A bad rep caused by piracy that causes some vendors or persons to refuse business with you - perhaps even Steele vendors.
6. A bad rep caused by piracy that causes some crew members to abandon you.
7. A bad rep that causes UGC spacecraft encounters.
8. Encounters due to piracy rep that result in mini-missions like my ideas 4 and 5 in my previous two posts.
9. A way to mitigate or manage or decay one's piracy rep be it inactivity over time, paying fines, doing charity work, bribes, mini-missions for the UGC, narking on other pirates, etc.