What Content Would You Like Added?

L0L1Chan

Jun 24, 2021
I would like an expansion to the content related to the Dzaan race and add some mission for a race change treatment to Dzaan

Reactions: SmithEK

Isharon

Jun 15, 2019
I think it would be fitting for Dr. Lessau to have a quip for corrupted characters, it's weird that he quips on treated characters but not corrupted ones, and that's definitely a worse state to be in. Also different endings for Lane's hypnosis path? What if we could 'fund' their enterprise, without being mind-slaved to them?
What that means if left to imaginations. Partners in crime? Trying to get them off the 'evil' path? Ya get the idea right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Considering that cunt boys are niche within niche, I would venture to say that the male seahorse audience around these parts are vanishingly small.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not sure if this is feasible given that there are 6215 patrons and $31,366 (at the time of writing this) on Patreon, but I remember seeing another game that had to edit their incest content due to Patreon's ToS. I later found out the game creator had a Subscribestar account for the game which offered the original version of the game (incest included). I haven't actually perused Subscribblestar's ToS, so I don't know their policy on incest, but if Fen completely switches over to the new platform, would he be able to include incest into the game again?
This isn't a hangup of mine or anything, I'm not going to get angry if the answer is no. There is so much content in the game compared to the amount of incest related content from before that it's a small drop in a bucket, I was just wondering if it would at all be possible? Most likely not given how many supporters he has on Patreon. The other game creator could probably get away with it by having two different versions of the game (an incest-included version and a version where the incest content is not present). But their game is a VN (not as much interconnectedness as TiTS). They don't have to worry about accidentally addressing the incestuous relationship in later conversations because the characters are....kinda separated for the most part. They don't interact all that much, and the times they do interact with each other, it's not about two of the characters having a brother-sister relationship.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I'm not sure if this is feasible given that there are 6215 patrons and $31,366 (at the time of writing this) on Patreon, but I remember seeing another game that had to edit their incest content due to Patreon's ToS. I later found out the game creator had a Subscribestar account for the game which offered the original version of the game (incest included). I haven't actually perused Subscribblestar's ToS, so I don't know their policy on incest, but if Fen completely switches over to the new platform, would he be able to include incest into the game again?
This isn't a hangup of mine or anything, I'm not going to get angry if the answer is no. There is so much content in the game compared to the amount of incest related content from before that it's a small drop in a bucket, I was just wondering if it would at all be possible? Most likely not given how many supporters he has on Patreon. The other game creator could probably get away with it by having two different versions of the game (an incest-included version and a version where the incest content is not present). But their game is a VN (not as much interconnectedness as TiTS). They don't have to worry about accidentally addressing the incestuous relationship in later conversations because the characters are....kinda separated for the most part. They don't interact all that much, and the times they do interact with each other, it's not about two of the characters having a brother-sister relationship.
I think someone said it was because of PayPal.. if patreon got rid of PayPal then maybe it wouldn't be a problem, who knows? The games still include some incestuous content.

Reactions: ShySquare

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Like Emily said, there's still some present in the game. Like with Shade, Steel's half-sister, or in the bad-end for loosing to Taivra, where the player can choose to have Jack/Jill chained to their wall for use as a sex slave. And the Kiro/Kally threesome stayed, it's just that it was apparently retconned into them being step-sisters, not full sisters. There's Miko and Mai, who are full on fox twins, and in the Kiro "fuckmeet" scene, Mai fucks Miko while Miko gives the player oral. Tetra and Mica are also a pair of twins, being the Zil you can find in Esbeth, and while I'm not sure if you ever see them have sex with each other, it does seem that there's something between them, even if they're often just doing duo things to Steele.

As far as I know, the only incest content that was full-on removed was Nykke, and even then a new version of Nykke who was not related to Steele got added, and even if the payment platform which allowed incest came to be the sole provider for income, old Nykke would almost certainly not be returning, both because of all the content on new Nykke, and because Fen currently has a very heavy distaste for parent-child incest.

Reactions: Undecided

Lone Wolf115

And the Kiro/Kally threesome stayed, it's just that it was apparently retconned into them being step-sisters, not full sisters. There's Miko and Mai, who are full on fox twins, and in the Kiro "fuckmeet" scene, Mai fucks Miko while Miko gives the player oral.
First of all Kiro and Kally are STEPSISTERS and Miko and Mai never fuck each other so that's not incest.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Like Emily said, there's still some present in the game. Like with Shade, Steel's half-sister, or in the bad-end for loosing to Taivra, where the player can choose to have Jack/Jill chained to their wall for use as a sex slave. And the Kiro/Kally threesome stayed, it's just that it was apparently retconned into them being step-sisters, not full sisters. There's Miko and Mai, who are full on fox twins, and in the Kiro "fuckmeet" scene, Mai fucks Miko while Miko gives the player oral. Tetra and Mica are also a pair of twins, being the Zil you can find in Esbeth, and while I'm not sure if you ever see them have sex with each other, it does seem that there's something between them, even if they're often just doing duo things to Steele.

As far as I know, the only incest content that was full-on removed was Nykke, and even then a new version of Nykke who was not related to Steele got added, and even if the payment platform which allowed incest came to be the sole provider for income, old Nykke would almost certainly not be returning, both because of all the content on new Nykke, and because Fen currently has a very heavy distaste for parent-child incest.
Yeah I too not into shagging an fictional child but I wouldn't say no to a parent. There's also Anyxine on uveto who is Steele's cousin if Steele's starter race is half Leithan. Tanuki sisters Senja and Meira in CoC2, Lady Evergreen and her kids but that's more context than anything (though you do see a short paragraph of her getting a blowjob by one of her kids). Twin sisters Sryish and Lyrish in CoC2. Jack/Jill oral if you do the pet thing with the sub tuner collar on uveto. Potential Brienne and her sister in future content (don't quote me on that, I just saw it somewhere on this forum).

Actually Miko and Mai do, if you do a threesome with them.. PC shags Miko while Miko uses the magicock on Mai.

Lone Wolf115

They were retconned into being stepsisters as Tide Hunter stated. A long time ago, they were once blood related sisters. That changed when Patreon updated their terms of service, and TiTS had purged the Frostwyrm inter-circle coupling.
Well that I didn't know all of that so.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Plus iirc B had to fight for Frostwyrm PC/Offspring incest to even get in begin with as it is one of Fen's squicks (Him being a father and all).
So it had a hard time even getting in to begin with and was probs very very likely to have not but got lucky. Unfortunately it getting in made people expect more of it (That and the fact that CoC1 had a lot of first-circle incest, especially with Sophie's daughters, as much as I loved that content). And while I'm not squicked by some first-circle stuff myself, I'm not gonna expect something that's clearly off-limits not even because of Patreon but because the big man isn't into it for this game.

It was commissioned content as well I think(?), which I can't imagine spending money for something that's on very thin ice kinkwise only for it to be nixed later, but that's just me.

I still think retconning stuff like Kiro and Kally as stepsisters was unneeded considering Patreon isn't harping for sib/sib and other relations as there's still a lot of incest in the game for those into it, but then again that was done on a whim and when that stupid rule was still new, so we didn't know exactly what was enforced or not then.

Last edited:

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Lady Evergreen and her kids but that's more context than anything (though you do see a short paragraph of her getting a blowjob by one of her kids)
Evergreen doesn't fuck her daughters; she's fucking one of her wards, an adventurer she TFed into being a tanuki. The implications are still there, but the act itself still isn't incestuous.

Lone Wolf115

Evergreen doesn't fuck her daughters; she's fucking one of her wards, an adventurer she TFed into being a tanuki. The implications are still there, but the act itself still isn't incestuous.
But the daughters do right?

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
How about:

A silly mode option to grab Miranda's (the servant) necklace, stuff it in a gold box and dropkick into a lava pit (or something to that effect), resulting in a Good End.

Heh.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
First of all Kiro and Kally are STEPSISTERS and Miko and Mai never fuck each other so that's not incest.
As Chimera said, I said that K&K were retconned into being stepsisters. I'm not sure what the point of that emphasis is, considering that's part of what I said already. As for M&M, well, sort of? I got it wrong on Mai fucking Miko while Miko sucks you off. The scene I'm talking about only has Mai fucking Steele while Miko sucks you off. The only direct sexual interactions (aside from the aforementioned sandwich) between the two are Mai groping Miko on the first line they're mentioned, and then after cumming in Steele, she sticks her hands up the pc's ass, brings her hand out covered in her own cum, and has Miko lick the cum off of them. The text straight up uses the word "incestuous" in this scene. After that, it is strongly implied through dialogue that Mai rides Miko's cock with enough regularity that she made Miko take Throbb. Here's the screenshots I took of these three things throughout the herm orgy event.
M&M 1.png
M&M 2.png
M&M 3.png
Actually Miko and Mai do, if you do a threesome with them.. PC shags Miko while Miko uses the magicock on Mai.
Perhaps worth noting, I'm talking specifically about the Trials in Tainted Space Miko and Mai, a pair of hermaphroditic foxmorph twins, who themselves are based on Miko and Mai, a pair of hermaphroditic foxmorph twins who engage in orgies and group sex together in CoC. I am not referring to the Miko and Mai of CoC2, though it's worth noting that the CoC2 pair have the Pussy Triangle sex scene, where Mai eats Miko out, Miko eats Champ out, and Champ eats Mai out.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
I don't know if it would be possible at all but, be able to have multiple genital positions, like Xanthe. Also, thought of if you could have some of your tails be a tailcock while others are a tailcunt. An some pictures gave me this idea; have some nipples be dicks and others be cunts/fuckable. Again, I have no idea if any of this would be feasible/possible. Just putting the ideas out there.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
As Chimera said, I said that K&K were retconned into being stepsisters. I'm not sure what the point of that emphasis is, considering that's part of what I said already. As for M&M, well, sort of? I got it wrong on Mai fucking Miko while Miko sucks you off. The scene I'm talking about only has Mai fucking Steele while Miko sucks you off. The only direct sexual interactions (aside from the aforementioned sandwich) between the two are Mai groping Miko on the first line they're mentioned, and then after cumming in Steele, she sticks her hands up the pc's ass, brings her hand out covered in her own cum, and has Miko lick the cum off of them. The text straight up uses the word "incestuous" in this scene. After that, it is strongly implied through dialogue that Mai rides Miko's cock with enough regularity that she made Miko take Throbb. Here's the screenshots I took of these three things throughout the herm orgy event.

Perhaps worth noting, I'm talking specifically about the Trials in Tainted Space Miko and Mai, a pair of hermaphroditic foxmorph twins, who themselves are based on Miko and Mai, a pair of hermaphroditic foxmorph twins who engage in orgies and group sex together in CoC. I am not referring to the Miko and Mai of CoC2, though it's worth noting that the CoC2 pair have the Pussy Triangle sex scene, where Mai eats Miko out, Miko eats Champ out, and Champ eats Mai out.
Ha sorry I forgot about those two.Yeah I was talking about the Kitsune sisters.. my bad.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Considering that cunt boys are niche within niche, I would venture to say that the male seahorse audience around these parts are vanishingly small.
Which makes me wonder why that is. I don't believe that mpreg itself is a super niche kink/concept but 99.9% of the time it ends up being male genitals only & anal pregnancy (which is dumb imo and personally a major turn off).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Which makes me wonder why that is. I don't believe that mpreg itself is a super niche kink/concept but 99.9% of the time it ends up being male genitals only & anal pregnancy (which is dumb imo and personally a major turn off).
It's super niche in THIS community. Aka. 99% Gynophiles and thus would prefer those that have the vag and get pregnant be women instead of a dude. Same goes with Maleherms, the "Male-" part is what turns folks away.
And like, you can try writing it yourself but the forums haven't seem that great in actually giving feedback when something that niche DOES want actually gets worked on. Aly I think it was jabbed at this before, and rightfully so because like... really ya'll? You will complain about not getting something constantly, where are ya when those things you want DO on the off-chance come around? :U Insert me skittering away with a tinfoil hat on my own head for this because I'm def jabbing myself there too
Only reason I don't the "go in and scan stuff I want and help out" thing myself is because I'm not a critique in the way of writing stuff and contributing to the game, so I keep that for those more 'versed in that matter. I'm impartial to MPreg itself if it works with the biology of the character's race, considering I got a whole original species that's entire reproduction is Mpreg points at icon so I'm not opposed to it lmao.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I didn't know maleherms existed, how would that work? If they have breasts and a cock surely that's a shemale.. but what do I know. I always thought herms were female sorry for my ignorance but it is all make believe anyway, well it can happen in RL sorta.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I didn't know maleherms existed, how would that work? If they have breasts and a cock surely that's a shemale.. but what do I know. I always thought herms were female sorry for my ignorance but it is all make believe anyway, well it can happen in RL sorta.
Herm. Nothing to do with breasts. It's about the genitals. Maleherm would have a pussy, a cock, and a masculine upper body and identity.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You do realize that it's entirely possible for a dude to have a penis and vagina in fantasy too, right?
Like a full fledged dude, be it manly or femboy. Breasts are not genitals, they don't need to be included for the character to be a herm in any way. >.>
There's maleherms and femherms. Basically just put a cock on a normal lady alongside everything, or give the man a pussy alongside his dongus, and you got a herm.

Also the complete herms in fantasy do not really exist irl. And if they do, only one of the sets of genitals usually work.

Also also Shemale =////= Herm. Just like how Cuntboys =////= Herm.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
This was discussed back when Fen announced the Patreon conversation, back in November 2018.

The whole thing boils down to this - switching to another service would be a temporary solution to a long term problem. Its not Patreon but rather the financial institutions that provide the service that wanted the change. Believe it or not, porn isn't something banks and other financial institutions like all that much, though it might be more accurate to say, its something their shareholders don't like. They just tolerate it because of the sheer amount of money it makes them. Now, bear in mind, we're talking about an industry that makes just a little under $100 billion dollars a year.

But there's a limit to what $100 billion can get ignored by various groups. Incest isn't one of those things because its such a taboo subject. And so its going to be one of the first elements targeted.

But thats only part of the problem. Even if Fen decided to completely switch over to something like Subscribestar, there's no guarantee that all 6200 people and their $31000 will follow over there. Now, that might be fine if Fen was just supporting himself, a dip in the monthly payment, that might be okay. Except that Fen has said on here several times that he uses the money made on Patreon to pay several people to help with the game. Fen has employees. Probably people who do need that influx of money every month. That's a huge risk to take on for yourself, but when you have employees, thats more than a risk. That's messing with people's livelihoods.

Finally, just going back to Patreon. What happened there is not likely going to be a one time event. It just happened that Patreon is the most famous membership platform right now and thus the one in the public spotlight. I wouldn't be surprised if other such platforms like Subscribestar were forced to do the same later on.

So like I said, a temporary solution to a long term problem.

Last edited: