What Content Would You Like Added?

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
It's super niche in THIS community. Aka. 99% Gynophiles and thus would prefer those that have the vag and get pregnant be women instead of a dude. Same goes with Maleherms, the "Male-" part is what turns folks away.
And like, you can try writing it yourself but the forums haven't seem that great in actually giving feedback when something that niche DOES want actually gets worked on. Aly I think it was jabbed at this before, and rightfully so because like... really ya'll? You will complain about not getting something constantly, where are ya when those things you want DO on the off-chance come around? :U Insert me skittering away with a tinfoil hat on my own head for this because I'm def jabbing myself there too
Only reason I don't the "go in and scan stuff I want and help out" thing myself is because I'm not a critique in the way of writing stuff and contributing to the game, so I keep that for those more 'versed in that matter. I'm impartial to MPreg itself if it works with the biology of the character's race, considering I got a whole original species that's entire reproduction is Mpreg points at icon so I'm not opposed to it lmao.
I see what you mean but then again there's no harm in making some niche content is there? It doesn't take away anything from the game and could attract people who have those "niche" kinks. If everything is made to be catered to the 99% then there would be no point having any male characters at all in the first place.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
There isn't. It's just that niche content relies on the "want it? Write it" rule, as chances are it won't come from regular writers.
And nothing guarantees the content will appear the game as-is. For example, I wrote FrontRack Cream to work with any kind of Steele and Lashcharge (who helped me polish the submission) made me realise that it could also give rows of pecs. Yet, for some reason, getting more chest rows is tied to taking feminine-focused items in the final version.

Last edited:

On the Hunt

Mar 25, 2019
Here and There
With my mind stuck on alternative game modes/options, here's my big "would love to see" options:

"Nice" Mode
My partner has issues with mixing violence and sexuality, and a large portion of their apprehension around playing TiTS is the "fight to fuck" mechanic around combat. A "Nice" Mode could make it so that unless Capt. Steele "surrenders" via the Fantasize button, losing combat would result in a "Capt. Steele blacks out!" message ala the Varmints and loses some credits. Maybe it could be added to the Easy Mode, maybe it could be it's own thing.

UI Color
I'm vaguely remembering a scene where Capt. Steele changes the codex background while taking the Treatment, and I think it would be cool to change the color scheme from the default "blue/purple" to things like "Bubblegum Pink," "Nokia Grey," or even to colors based on pride flags (Bi flag would add a more hot-pink, non-binary flag would add some yellow and white, trans flag for Blue/White/Pink, etc.). This could also be an accessibility setting for color-blind folks, though I'm not sure how much of a problem that currently is.

Lone Wolf115

UI Color
I'm vaguely remembering a scene where Capt. Steele changes the codex background while taking the Treatment, and I think it would be cool to change the color scheme from the default "blue/purple" to things like "Bubblegum Pink," "Nokia Grey," or even to colors based on pride flags (Bi flag would add a more hot-pink, non-binary flag would add some yellow and white, trans flag for Blue/White/Pink, etc.). This could also be an accessibility setting for color-blind folks, though I'm not sure how much of a problem that currently is.
That would be useful the color difference from playing TiTS then transitioning to CoC2 and reverse kinda of fucks with my eyes a bit.

Reactions: On the Hunt

On the Hunt

Mar 25, 2019
Here and There
That would be useful the color difference from playing TiTS then transitioning to CoC2 and reverse kinda of fucks with my eyes a bit.
Why did I not think of a "Ye Old Codex" color scheme when I was writing this out? XD

Though something else I just remembered wanting: Additional pronoun options!

A simple "They/Them" option would be nice for non-binary or androgynous Steeles.

Though I wonder how difficult it would be to add a "custom pronoun" option for neo-pronouns? I know some mods have flags for what pronouns Steele uses, but the option would be appreciated.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Where's muh gotdayum chainsaw sword? How are we gonna have a cyberpunk planet and a pirate planet rock and not get crazy weapons like that? I still want an an armored bodysuit mk II and a shoulder mounted canon. Though that second one would fit more on power armor. Of which we need more of and customizable. Or just make Nova become extra thicc and have her be power armor. Wouldn't mind some psionic powers and/or equipment. Please Santa. I've been saintly good nice innocent existing this year.

Lone Wolf115

Where's muh gotdayum chainsaw sword? How are we gonna have a cyberpunk planet and a pirate planet rock and not get crazy weapons like that? I still want an an armored bodysuit mk II and a shoulder mounted canon. Though that second one would fit more on power armor. Of which we need more of and customizable. Or just make Nova become extra thicc and have her be power armor. Wouldn't mind some psionic powers and/or equipment. Please Santa. I've been saintly good nice innocent existing this year.
Like some Fallout shit the Ripper but longer. I hope we get some military grade power armor. Like the rest.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I see what you mean but then again there's no harm in making some niche content is there? It doesn't take away anything from the game and could attract people who have those "niche" kinks. If everything is made to be catered to the 99% then there would be no point having any male characters at all in the first place.
I... think you missed the point of what I was trying to say later in the thing.
No, there's nothing wrong with writing niche content, people do it all the time. You kinda need to count your bets though on getting good feedback through the forums because of that niche content more than likely not hitting the majority's interests to get invested in it.

bootybomb

Jul 22, 2021
I admit to wanting a niche kink, but I'm genuinely surprised an event in which a sexy robot girl rigged with a ton of explosives (particularly in her tits and ass) and set to a ticking timer tries to seduce and blow up the protagonist.

It just seems like the kind of thing that'd work well in the game.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
Already got the answer to that.
My bad, I ended up seeing that you had a reply. I thought your party was a new one.
Like some Fallout shit the Ripper but longer. I hope we get some military grade power armor. Like the rest.
I'm not sure if the Mechanicus would just give us a chain sword.

Lone Wolf115

When I said power armor I mean something more along the lines of Fallout not the ramshackle or depthsuit when they were described the sounded like mechs to me that's we what the ramshackle looks like in it's art and a mech is more like an accessory not clothing.

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
Ciaran pregnancy, for sure. I'd love to carry a litter of pups for the big DILF hellhound, especially if I could go visit him and have him fawn over my belly, feel his pups moving around inside me and having a gentle, considerate romp with him like there is for Zephyr, especially if you could visit him at different stages of pregnancy and he has a unique reaction to each one. Could even help write something for it if desired.

Lone Wolf115

Ciaran pregnancy, for sure. I'd love to carry a litter of pups for the big DILF hellhound, especially if I could go visit him and have him fawn over my belly, feel his pups moving around inside me and having a gentle, considerate romp with him like there is for Zephyr, especially if you could visit him at different stages of pregnancy and he has a unique reaction to each one. Could even help write something for it if desired.
Hmm that might not happen he already has a kid and > wife < (I believe) but I would like that to.

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
Hmm that might not happen he already has a kid and > wife < (I believe) but I would like that to.
Him having a wife sure hasn't stopped him from banging Steele's brains out, especially when Steele is in heat. There's even a line in the heat sex where it mentions that it's likely impregnating you at that very moment, but it just never happens. So, really no reason for him NOT to get you pregnant unless he gets a line like Yancy stating that he uses some kind of birth control to stop it happening.

Lone Wolf115

Him having a wife sure hasn't stopped him from banging Steele's brains out, especially when Steele is in heat. There's even a line in the heat sex where it mentions that it's likely impregnating you at that very moment, but it just never happens. So, really no reason for him NOT to get you pregnant unless he gets a line like Yancy stating that he uses some kind of birth control to stop it happening.
Well it is New Texas so.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
the kui-vain from the update post would be pretty nice to be seen in the game. the other concepts have been nice but the hybrid has lots of potential, especially if the PC can become one and thus access an ass inflating perk.

• Love

Lone Wolf115

the kui-vain from the update post would be pretty nice to be seen in the game. the other concepts have been nice but the hybrid has lots of potential, especially if the PC can become one and thus access an ass inflating perk.
Oh definitely I liked the others but I love the Kui-tan best. I also love the recent development update with the Korgonne.

Reactions: Crablord

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Have no idea what using a WIP build of the JS port is going to do to saves, after you save in the JS port of course.

From what I gather...they've got Tavros going and are just getting into flying. I wonder how long until we can actually play what we already have in the flash build.

Hope the game won't bork the part of the save regarding stuff that isn't in yet.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Have no idea what using a WIP build of the JS port is going to do to saves, after you save in the JS port of course.

From what I gather...they've got Tavros going and are just getting into flying. I wonder how long until we can actually play what we already have in the flash build.

Hope the game won't bork the part of the save regarding stuff that isn't in yet.
Well I'm not a coder but they are changing the foundation of the game so it's gonna take a unknown amount of time.

Reactions: ShySquare

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So you can shag married folk on TiTs but when it comes to CoC2 that's the deal breaker?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So you can shag married folk on TiTs but when it comes to CoC2 that's the deal breaker?
I think it's context based. If you're trying to get in-between an obviously closed relationship then yes, it's a deal breaker for some. The vast majority of relationships in TiTS are either Open ones or full on polyamorous/polygamous, so the boundaries there are a lot more loose in comparison to the G lupine couple in CoC who are clearly closed, still together despite everything going on with them and their dysfunctional family, and want to stay that way. If Garth for instance despite everything wanted to move on and let go to greater pastures, I'd gladly shag him (Because DILF), but that isn't the case and know it never will be so I drop it.
Granted, it also depends on the person. I don't see a lot of instances in the game where you're the "cheatee" with the "cheater", if any at all. Which is probs why Bianca's antics and her heavily enticing Steele to cheat with her jiggle ones jollies for those that are into that (I'm not, but alas, she managed to entice me so she's that one exception, and again it's uncommon to have that dynamic so call me curious). Plus there's the fact that for those that spoiled themselves, what she says regarding having a husband is actually not all what it seems.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I think it's context based. If you're trying to get in-between an obviously closed relationship then yes, it's a deal breaker for some. The vast majority of relationships in TiTS are either Open ones or full on polyamorous/polygamous, so the boundaries there are a lot more loose in comparison to the G lupine couple in CoC who are clearly closed, still together despite everything going on with them and their dysfunctional family, and want to stay that way. If Garth for instance despite everything wanted to move on and let go to greater pastures, I'd gladly shag him (Because DILF), but that isn't the case and know it never will be so I drop it.
Granted, it also depends on the person. I don't see a lot of instances in the game where you're the "cheatee" with the "cheater", if any at all. Which is probs why Bianca's antics and her heavily enticing Steele to cheat with her jiggle ones jollies for those that are into that (I'm not, but alas, she managed to entice me so she's that one exception, and again it's uncommon to have that dynamic so call me curious). Plus there's the fact that for those that spoiled themselves, what she says regarding having a husband is actually not all what it seems.
I spoiled myself on the assumption that such an expac might be so far off that there's a possibility of it not happening.

Which would be quite sad.

It all depends on how well things are going for William. We all know real life concerns always come first.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Iacs

Aug 6, 2021
So, after returning to Trials in Tainted Space after some period of non-playing, i downloaded new version, read change notes and moved my Steele to meet Anyxine on Uveto. And in her dialog option about Uveto i have found this fragment
"
Tsk! And then there’s the dragon!”

“Although...” she murmurs, flicking through the tablet on her desk. “Reports of attacks on our equipment by the frostwyrm has dropped by nearly half since you first arrived. That’s... an interesting coincidence.”

Only half? Hmm...
"

Thus if Anyxine reacts on Steele's relationship with Frostwyrm, I have to ask, if advancing this minor plot is planned? I think, something like bringing Anyxine to negotiate with Frostwyrm is quite reasonable consequence. And, TiTs being TiTs, it would likely result in most draconic threesome (foursome if we add Nykke) ever;)

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
So, after returning to Trials in Tainted Space after some period of non-playing, i downloaded new version, read change notes and moved my Steele to meet Anyxine on Uveto. And in her dialog option about Uveto i have found this fragment
"
Tsk! And then there’s the dragon!”

“Although...” she murmurs, flicking through the tablet on her desk. “Reports of attacks on our equipment by the frostwyrm has dropped by nearly half since you first arrived. That’s... an interesting coincidence.”

Only half? Hmm...
"

Thus if Anyxine reacts on Steele's relationship with Frostwyrm, I have to ask, if advancing this minor plot is planned? I think, something like bringing Anyxine to negotiate with Frostwyrm is quite reasonable consequence. And, TiTs being TiTs, it would likely result in most draconic threesome (foursome if we add Nykke) ever;)
Hmmm....I guess I'll keep Anyxine well away from them then...