What Content Would You Like Added?

Dave9000

Nov 20, 2020
Hand-So being added as the PC's ship AI, starting with an event but then as a ship-only companion that acts (if programming allows) as a bimbo/debimbofy proc for other companions.

Reactions: William.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Hand-So being added as the PC's ship AI, starting with an event but then as a ship-only companion that acts (if programming allows) as a bimbo/debimbofy proc for other companions.

if I'm not mistaken, there are already plans to add Hand-So as an AI on the ship, but that's a long way off.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
if I'm not mistaken, there are already plans to add Hand-So as an AI on the ship, but that's a long way off.
We will have as an onboard computer, an AI that was made to be literally the most expensive sex toy in the universe!:eyepop:
Add that to the wonders of Hardlight technology and go!;)
Many captains say they know their ships as well as a lover, but only a few can say this in the literal sense!:cool:
upload_2020-11-20_1-42-37.jpeg

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I would love to add more pregnancy content to the game! Specifically for older NPCs where this possibility was mentioned earlier! for example:

It is said in the codex that the droids of the model Bess and Ben could reproduce as long as they are equipped with a special internal gene-splicer (GX) upgrade, even if the models Bess-13 and Ben-14 are no longer produced, it must still it will be possible to get this upgrade somewhere in the galaxy! I mean, Bess can already satisfy most pregnancy fetishes, so it costs nothing to add what little is missing!

And when we helped Embry complete the transition, she comments that now she could even have children from now on! Considering that she is the only Simii we found in the game, plus the fact that there are already some busts of her pregnant4.png 5.png casual.png and her cuteness being over 9000, it should already be more than enough reasons to be able to make some little monkeys on her!

I know that there are a lot of NPCs with whom we can have deep and meaningful relationships, but considering that apparently nobody cares about things like MARRIAGE in space, it would be nice to be able to have something more than just good memories with them!

I mean, in CoC2, today we can not marry two different NPCs, entitled to ceremony, guests of HONOR, wedding night and everything else (and still have more planned for the near future), and there we are on a mission to DEFEAT A FUCKING DEMON AND SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD! If in the middle of it all the Champion still finds time to find happiness and raise a family, I think Steele can take a few days to make things official with someone special! (since having the CEO of the company formally married and happy with someone, instead of going around fucking half the galaxy and leaving a bastard on each planet, would be a good change for Steele Tech's image, and especially for the actions from the company!)

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
And when we helped Embry complete the transition, she comments that now she could even have children from now on! Considering that she is the only Simii we found in the game, plus the fact that there are already some busts of her pregnantView attachment 14966 View attachment 14964 View attachment 14965 and her cuteness being over 9000, it should already be more than enough reasons to be able to make some little monkeys on her!
I would definitely like having such content, but her first author went missing a while ago and her second author, Frogapus, last appeared in these forums in September, and the last bit of content she wrote was, at least going by the search function in the updates page, from June of last year.

Cate

Nov 20, 2020
Hey, all!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas to for things I'd like to see added to TiTs--in terms of combat encounters and sex scenes--and I'm wondering what you, as players, would like to see more of included in the game.

This can be anything as simple as: "I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!" to "It'd be great if X or Y combat encounter had a scene specific to Taurs or Multi-cock PCs!"
Egg laying but from top pov instead of bottom. Right now u can kind of do it with the half-red myr but its not really the same thing, cause it's not ur own eggs.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Egg laying but from top pov instead of bottom. Right now u can kind of do it with the half-red myr but its not really the same thing, cause it's not ur own eggs.
If you have an ovipositor-dick (Nyrean or Mothrine) and the Nyrean Eggs perk, you can fill Shekka with your eggs, and let her can experience pregnancy and birth.

Reactions: Cate and Salomon

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
I am reposting this from another page. So, I do hope that this will suffice!

Water Worlds and Water Levels. An idea hoped to be added later on or picked up.
Hello! I am new here, despite that I knew this game for a very long time. The game has grown so much and yet it is still growing. Now, I had a thought and know that I'm not a programmer. I can not make this come true. So, if you are interested with the idea and have the skill to do it. I can only hope that you can make it happen in due time. If these idea's were kinda vague and not described very well. I do apologies for it!

On to the Idea.

Water worlds it's big and liquidy and has full of life under the sea. Now, if we can add any species like the suula, or any sea creatures that people would want then it can be added unto the worlds, or water level if need be and that is decided by the person who implements it. Now, how can we explore this luxuries breathtaking expendition? With suits! Previous suits that can go underwater can be used to explore the depth, but the deeper part of the ocean is for the stronger and more durable suits to explore.

One can use the suits that aren't durable, but it won't last long and could result to a bad end. Exploring the ocean will be 'fun' terms as you could meet exotic creatures, some that could be caught, or harder to catch, but if caught could be sold for creds, or creatures that had more intelligence and needs of their own could intimate with the pc like any tits feature. Screwing with the water life is something, but with a bit of needing to keep control when underwater since you could drown.

The suits already in the game can be added with the water breather, but only if its tight-sealed, and if you don't want it then you could get some gills as it'll be a big impact on your survival.

Now to the fetish.

Drowning is a thing here, it's either a bad end depending on what creature you were up against or the suite broke. Now, to get this badend was either the suite broke cause the lost of integrity, or the creature if too rough broke it and maybe ran out of oxygen. The authority depending how deep you were can save you from the bad-end, but maybe the local water life could give you some releif? Eh? If you want to atleast stay alive either have gills, or a suite that is much durable to take on the big blue sea.

Some creatures could prefer breath-play, some near-drowning, and some that would totally get you nap with the fishies. It all comes down to the equiment and managment of your oxygen. Yes oxygen, maybe you could had a oxygen converter and don't need to manage it and just manage the intregity of the suite. But to explore the depth of the ocean it would be a neat experience to have a challenge as a end or mid-game as requirements to not get wreck is needed.

I hope this pointed some things out on the idea, this can be improved with others to get the best experience for everyone, but if you hydrophobic, or fears related to water. Don't be afraid. Maybe, it'll become a minigame that doesn't need exploroing, but it would be neat to have a story maybe to fight a leviathan or something.

If worlds can't be made, then an improvising of already made or soon to be worlds that have water can be added if possible.

The hope to expect features:
Water Creatures
Water related fetishes, and maybe other demanded fetishes.
Functional Suites
Maybe a story
and probably more improving is all ways welcomed!

These idea's may not come to light, but I wanted to give out this idea of hope that it'll be reconized as a feature worth added in the long run! If you have the skills and willing to takes these ideas then you may do so. I do not claim these ideas, but I wanted these ideas to be something that those who were somewhat love the sea can experience these adventures in the game.

If the game was going to add these features in the long run, I do hope that they could either take these ideas and make it their own to improve their feature.

I am new and only recently joined this community to give out the idea, but as I said I had watched this game grow and I hoped to atleast some way make it better! The holiday is coming and hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and greater things to come. Good day!

PS. I dop hope this will become a feature of sorts. It's fun, but it'll be even funner if this idea can be improved, or if already existing ideas can be added. Also, stay safe and stay healthy!

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
The Post above was titled (Water Exploration). Since I had to repost it from ideas since I made a mistake posting there, it wasn't added here sorry.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I am reposting this from another page. So, I do hope that this will suffice!

Water Worlds and Water Levels. An idea hoped to be added later on or picked up.
Hello! I am new here, despite that I knew this game for a very long time. The game has grown so much and yet it is still growing. Now, I had a thought and know that I'm not a programmer. I can not make this come true. So, if you are interested with the idea and have the skill to do it. I can only hope that you can make it happen in due time. If these idea's were kinda vague and not described very well. I do apologies for it!

On to the Idea.

Water worlds it's big and liquidy and has full of life under the sea. Now, if we can add any species like the suula, or any sea creatures that people would want then it can be added unto the worlds, or water level if need be and that is decided by the person who implements it. Now, how can we explore this luxuries breathtaking expendition? With suits! Previous suits that can go underwater can be used to explore the depth, but the deeper part of the ocean is for the stronger and more durable suits to explore.

One can use the suits that aren't durable, but it won't last long and could result to a bad end. Exploring the ocean will be 'fun' terms as you could meet exotic creatures, some that could be caught, or harder to catch, but if caught could be sold for creds, or creatures that had more intelligence and needs of their own could intimate with the pc like any tits feature. Screwing with the water life is something, but with a bit of needing to keep control when underwater since you could drown.

The suits already in the game can be added with the water breather, but only if its tight-sealed, and if you don't want it then you could get some gills as it'll be a big impact on your survival.

Now to the fetish.

Drowning is a thing here, it's either a bad end depending on what creature you were up against or the suite broke. Now, to get this badend was either the suite broke cause the lost of integrity, or the creature if too rough broke it and maybe ran out of oxygen. The authority depending how deep you were can save you from the bad-end, but maybe the local water life could give you some releif? Eh? If you want to atleast stay alive either have gills, or a suite that is much durable to take on the big blue sea.

Some creatures could prefer breath-play, some near-drowning, and some that would totally get you nap with the fishies. It all comes down to the equiment and managment of your oxygen. Yes oxygen, maybe you could had a oxygen converter and don't need to manage it and just manage the intregity of the suite. But to explore the depth of the ocean it would be a neat experience to have a challenge as a end or mid-game as requirements to not get wreck is needed.

I hope this pointed some things out on the idea, this can be improved with others to get the best experience for everyone, but if you hydrophobic, or fears related to water. Don't be afraid. Maybe, it'll become a minigame that doesn't need exploroing, but it would be neat to have a story maybe to fight a leviathan or something.

If worlds can't be made, then an improvising of already made or soon to be worlds that have water can be added if possible.

The hope to expect features:
Water Creatures
Water related fetishes, and maybe other demanded fetishes.
Functional Suites
Maybe a story
and probably more improving is all ways welcomed!

These idea's may not come to light, but I wanted to give out this idea of hope that it'll be reconized as a feature worth added in the long run! If you have the skills and willing to takes these ideas then you may do so. I do not claim these ideas, but I wanted these ideas to be something that those who were somewhat love the sea can experience these adventures in the game.

If the game was going to add these features in the long run, I do hope that they could either take these ideas and make it their own to improve their feature.

I am new and only recently joined this community to give out the idea, but as I said I had watched this game grow and I hoped to atleast some way make it better! The holiday is coming and hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and greater things to come. Good day!

PS. I dop hope this will become a feature of sorts. It's fun, but it'll be even funner if this idea can be improved, or if already existing ideas can be added. Also, stay safe and stay healthy!
I believe that almost your whole idea could be viable and that it would be a very good quality material!
Apart from the drowning fetish part (since this is an extremely specific fetish with a probably very limited niche) all of this could in fact be used in the game!
Usually when it comes to space adventures, at some point you will have to find an aquatic planet to explore!
It could even be a newly created Suula colony, like an underwater version of Mhen'ga! I myself have 12 characters with gills and I would love to see them used properly! (1 Suula, 1 Janeria, 8 sharks, 1 Leviathan and 1 Kraken)

I mean, what's the use of adding Shark Bites and 9 possible sharkonic configurations if I don't have the chance to become the perfect killing machine and swim around listening to this song?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Haven't the devs already confirmed plans for a future water world? I could have sworn it was discussed shortly after the Uveto Deepsea Quest was released.

Reactions: Salomon

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
It's why I said that if they were planning to add one, I only hope they could take these idea's and make them their own. I also understand that the drowning fetish is a limited thing, but it's not needed if its not allowed. So no complain there. Anyways I would love to see these features if they do add them. Plus that pink and the brain joke is kinda funny :D

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
Your welcome! I've manage to get bubbles for my pic. Now, I really live up to my name of flexing bubbles. Sadly it's not flexible, but it will suffice!

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
I somehow managed to confuse my myself with bubbles and water, how embarrassing for me to do that. Okay, I'm over it. I hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving!

TheShepard256

I'd like to see more of Doctor Illustria Po. I wasn't really satisfied with how she was handled from a story perspective: she pops up out of nowhere, threatens to (and possibly succeeds at) bimbofy Kiro and given that some options end in her death, it's clear there were no intentions of doing anything further with her. That all seems too abrupt for someone who seemingly had a lot of work put into her, and having her become a recurring antagonist is, IMO, a much better use for her. I could easily see her developing a rivalry with Steele over them continuously beating her and becoming fixated on dollifying them as a result.

Think about it from her perspective: she's going about business as usual (i.e. dollifying pirates and other outlaws), when suddenly some hotshot adventurer tears through her security to rescue her current subject, who is apparently one of their friends. No matter what happens next, that's a serious blow to her pride in her work, which would lead to no small amount of resentment. And if this Captain Steele character actually manages to defeat her in combat, that would only make things worse. Rinse and repeat several times, and Po comes to view Steele as the biggest threat to her ever. Now, instead of trying to dollify this known pirate associate being business, it's personal; turning Steele into a sexdoll removes the biggest threat to her operations and provides some sweet revenge.

Even killing her might not necessarily be an obstacle to this; she's heavily cyberised, so it's not a stretch for her to have backup bodies she could upload her mind into in case her current body gets killed. In fact, it could even be a running theme that Steele (or someone else) can 'kill' her every time they meet, and it only makes her even more pissed at Steele.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Even killing her might not necessarily be an obstacle to this; she's heavily cyberised, so it's not a stretch for her to have backup bodies she could upload her mind into in case her current body gets killed. In fact, it could even be a running theme that Steele (or someone else) can 'kill' her every time they meet, and it only makes her even more pissed at Steele.
That reminded me a lot of Altered Carbon!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Back in my day, Uveto was going to a moon populated by psionic underwater beings!

At least we got that sample :p

Reactions: sumgai

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
The Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong, you know what it is and you know what it does
(For those of you who don't know what it is) Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong - Trials in Tainted Space Wiki (smutosaur.us)

First, it would be great to see more unconventional clothes like this, Second, today I remembered a short 6-page comic in which there's something like the Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong (Witchly's Symbiotic panties [GBlastMan] Witchly’s Symbiotic panties - E-Hentai Galleries (e-hentai.org) )

I'd like to see the symbiotic panties that appear in the comic in the game, or something similar to the symbiotic panties

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
The Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong, you know what it is and you know what it does
(For those of you who don't know what it is) Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong - Trials in Tainted Space Wiki (smutosaur.us)

First, it would be great to see more unconventional clothes like this, Second, today I remembered a short 6-page comic in which there's something like the Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong (Witchly's Symbiotic panties [GBlastMan] Witchly’s Symbiotic panties - E-Hentai Galleries (e-hentai.org) )

I'd like to see the symbiotic panties that appear in the comic in the game, or something similar to the symbiotic panties
I mean, we got the bimbo parasite hat, so anything's possible.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Has anyone brought up the idea of a character with multiple heads like conjoined twin sisters, a couple who decided they wanted to share a body or maybe just someone who took some experimental gene mods to gain an additional head?

sample_9aaa8a24ce5adfb6d2bda499717670c1993154f8.jpg

sample_fd2a15449636c713857181d01535a5cc.jpg

Mayo_conjoinerdy.jpg

yeah it is a weird idea, but i may aswell throw some stuff at the wall and see if anyone gets interested in the idea.

...is it no longer incest if the sisters share a body?

Last edited:

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
...is it no longer incest if the sisters share a body?
This is a profound existential question!:colbert:
What determines the concept of the individual?:iiam:
If you were to make a clone of yourself and you two had the same memories, so that you couldn't know who the original is, would they be different people?
If you went back in time if you found your younger self, could you say that they are the same person?
If you travel to another dimension and find a parallel version of yourself, would it still be you?

It is the most important question of all: :eyepop:In any of these scenarios, if you went there and fucked your other self, would that be incest or masturbation?:ghost: