What content would you like added?

slime-o-verse

Oct 6, 2021
I'd like to see some fairy related transformatives. Feels a little odd that it's a fantasy world that's established it has fairies, but nothing's really been done with them yet. Plus I'd like to be able to play as a fairy since I am one irl lol.

Another thing I think would be really interesting is a demon companion (I personally would prefer a dude; the party's kind of a cheesecake factory) who's part of the party because they know you're out to stop Kas and they want to help with that. Basically someone who wants to be a sort of positive example of demonkind since Kas and her flunkies are out there giving them all a bad rep, and they want to prove that there's no such thing as a people who are inherently bad. Maybe they were duped into following her through the portal because Kas fooled a chunk of demons into thinking they'd be settling whatever land's on the other side, rather than conquering.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Another thing I think would be really interesting is a demon companion (I personally would prefer a dude; the party's kind of a cheesecake factory) who's part of the party because they know you're out to stop Kas and they want to help with that. Basically someone who wants to be a sort of positive example of demonkind since Kas and her flunkies are out there giving them all a bad rep, and they want to prove that there's no such thing as a people who are inherently bad. Maybe they were duped into following her through the portal because Kas fooled a chunk of demons into thinking they'd be settling whatever land's on the other side, rather than conquering.
Vivianne.
The main issue I have is that, really a person is supposed to get corrupted or have a certain attitude and personality (or be driven to it) to the point where they lose their soul. They can keep their personality and such, but having them show altruism and compassion and such except in narrow and specific instance or towards specific people lessens the horror and impact of demonification (in my opinion).
Obviously I am not saying there's anything wrong with wanting something like that (and posting it here, which is what it's for), I just hope it doesn't become that. Maybe someone that's tainted or corrupt a bit, but once they're a demon, it's because they reached a point where they gave into what being a demon means (even if that's still has a broad range).

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to see some fairy related transformatives. Feels a little odd that it's a fantasy world that's established it has fairies, but nothing's really been done with them yet. Plus I'd like to be able to play as a fairy since I am one irl lol.

The first thing might be possible someday, but the second thing....

A. There wont be any more companions and the entries have been closed for years in the first place.

B. I think you misunderstand what demons are in the first place... They arent like a race with good and bad, theyre what happen when other races lose their souls...

C. Nobody else came through with KAS, all the demons in savarra are created by her, or by other demons she created, she's the origin point.

D. Even if they did, a demon wouldn't be duped like that in the first place, looping back to B...

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I know I've said this before, but I want bigger clits. I want to have a big enough clit that it's basically a dick. I'd love to have this option to have penetrative sex as a female champion without needing to be bred by Lady Evergreen or pay her 10k for the ghostlight. The cackle berry should obviously be the TF item for this
I don't know about any clit size changes, but a dick-clit that lets you use it as a cock probably won't happen. Most sex scenes involving cocks were written to have cumshots, without any parsers to have a non-cum version. The ghostlight was to let non-cocked female characters access those scenes, since having something like hardlight or a cock-like clit would require scenes to have parsers and variations accounting for if the champ doesn't have cum, and the ghostlight has ectoplasm cum or something like that.
No more new companions, though there could potentially be a demon follower (in the camp). And there is a demon who can work as a peaceful merchant (Farrah) in your fort. Also, Vivianne exists as a companion who can be a demon when she's a companion (although her reason for joining you is different from what you say), and I think I remember hearing about Brint/Brienne having a potentual, eventual, demonification path. But also, part of being a demon is that you loose your soul, which drives you to focus on an obsession and no longer be able to empasize with others. Demons can still care about individuals, but those instances are like how Kasyrra cares about the Champ because the Champ is now one of the objects of her obsession.