What content would you like added?

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
A companion description for Azyrran, of what she's doing as she waits at the frost hound in the companion prompt, since it shows/tells what everyone else is doing as they wait in the frost hound, except for Azzy, while you choose which companion to interact with, for instance some of the companions could be drinking their beer or interacting with each other.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I think it would be fun to get a Cryo-Phoenix set for Agni, maybe change her sex scenes to be chilly instead of hot.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I think it would be fun to get a Cryo-Phoenix set for Agni, maybe change her sex scenes to be chilly instead of hot.
Kind of goes against the nature of being a phoenix. doesn't it? That's like having a fire elemental become all watery... like some kind of ... wet elemental. Some sort of... watery elemental. What would you even call that?!
It's like having a hot dog, but... like, made out of cats instead of dogs? Who wants a hot cat made out of cat? That's just weird.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Kind of goes against the nature of being a phoenix. doesn't it? That's like having a fire elemental become all watery... like some kind of ... wet elemental. Some sort of... watery elemental. What would you even call that?!
It's like having a hot dog, but... like, made out of cats instead of dogs? Who wants a hot cat made out of cat? That's just weird.
I’m not sorry

Attachments

• IMG_3588.jpeg
    IMG_3588.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Wow
Reactions: Ace Hangman

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I mean Cryo-Phoenix's are a thing in fantasy so I don't think it's so over the top, and we already have transformative follower sets. Azzy literally has two (potentially).

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
For the sub-arona sleep scene, to have her cock buried in pc's cunt while they both sleep in the frost-hound tavern, with PC as a hermaphrodite, currently sub-arona buries her cock into PC's cunt only if PC has a pussy by itself and vice versa if PC only has a cock, then their cock is buried in arona's cunt, so for people playing as a hermaphrodite character that have both bits, I would like there to be two options for either let sub-arona to bury her dick into pc's cunt while they both sleep all snuggly, or the other way around that PC buries their dick into sub-arona's pussy as they sleep.

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
at least one (1) blurb for each possible set of two companions in a platonic interaction at camp.

whether it be kiyoko studiously ignoring arona or, like, talking fire powers with agni. some form of interaction or deliberate non-interaction between every pair of allies.

outside of the fox den, it often feels like she is tucked away in the amulet like a pokeball, and in the process of fixing that, the game might as well get total coverage for bonus points

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
I'd enjoy a evil character who isn't evil for the sake of conquest, but instead is evil because they simply enjoy hurting people, and seeing them in pain, cries of woe, hopless suffering, a warden serial killer bird of prey who lives for the despair they spread/inflict

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd enjoy a evil character who isn't evil for the sake of conquest, but instead is evil because they simply enjoy hurting people, and seeing them in pain, cries of woe, hopless suffering, a warden serial killer bird of prey who lives for the despair they spread/inflict
Go play TiTS and meet Sophora. :p

Keep that shit outta here.

Reactions: Tarnakus

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Go play TiTS and meet Sophora. :p

Keep that shit outta here.
What about an evil character who isn't evil from desire or necessity... but they're under the control of some other-dimensional entity, controlling their actions through a keyboard interface and using them for deviant, sexual gratification?

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Evil characters who are evil just for the sake of being evil are boring.

Characters with "justified" actions (justified or perceived) are much better, because you can at least TRY to understand the logic behind their actions.

Anyways, moar gear (NON UNIQUE PLEASE, THE URGE TO HOARD PURPLE STARS IS BEYOND ME). Please and thank you =~=

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Anyways, moar gear (NON UNIQUE PLEASE, THE URGE TO HOARD PURPLE STARS IS BEYOND ME). Please and thank you =~=
In the Tychris expansion, you meet a weapon merchant who sells Purple Stars. They're non-unique throwing disks with a lavendar/violet patina and are combat usable. They stack in 10s, so you can just keep collecting and buying and stashing them.
[eyeshifts]

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
Evil characters who are evil just for the sake of being evil are boring.
if good characters can be good for the sake of their friends i dont think its farfetched for someone to be so broken they want to be free of all connection and hurting others is the most satisfying way to achieve that freedom, but thats just some bullshit to make it make sense, point is moot

what about a nun who fucks the corruption out :D

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
In the Tychris expansion, you meet a weapon merchant who sells Purple Stars. They're non-unique throwing disks with a lavendar/violet patina and are combat usable. They stack in 10s, so you can just keep collecting and buying and stashing them.
[eyeshifts]
Hey man, you're Honest Ace, I buy it.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
what about a nun who fucks the corruption out :D
One scene I remember from an anime so very long ago was a pair of nuns disciplining a recalcitrant young lady, purging her of sin.
One turns around with a sizable, metal strap-on and says, "We must purge the sin. This holy rod is filled with God's love, so it should feel really good!"
I remember thinking... "That's dedication."

Tiffye

Jul 17, 2023
I know I've said this before, but I want bigger clits. I want to have a big enough clit that it's basically a dick. I'd love to have this option to have penetrative sex as a female champion without needing to be bred by Lady Evergreen or pay her 10k for the ghostlight. The cackle berry should obviously be the TF item for this

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Being able to completely remove jael'yn cock ring, forever, so whenever my champ visits the way-fort, she tackles my champ asking for a long session of my champ milking her balls, or something, i just don't like that she's in pain, cuz she's wearing that thing, just seems too harsh of a punishment, plus I want more jael'yn content, it could be a quest that helps control her high libido where she doesn't need the cock ring, and maybe more dialog options, because she has very little.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
The ring isn't to punish her, it's to stop her from pouncing on everyone she meets and shoving her dick up their asses. It's as much for her own good as theirs.

Now, making her go around with a buttplug in her ass, pressing down on her prostate? That's punishment, and even then mostly for your own amusement.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
I find the idea of forced chastity/impotence disgusting. That's why I free Ryn as soon as I can.

Can't I just help Jael overcome her increased libido? It's not like she's past the point of no return if you send her to the Frost Hound.