What content would you like added?

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
Some more variety for the threesomes and other group sex scenes would be good. Some only have options for a single combination.

I imagine that part of the issue is that that this requires collaboration between the writers for each character involved, not all of whom may be available, for various reasons.

Reactions: Listo

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Liaden if she ever gets pregnancy content?

Well, you know how Tobs, William and hentai artist really like to lean into the "primary" purpose of sex aka: impregnation? You know how it is only reserved for penis into vagina sex? How about we add some of that carnal exchange to the gay/lesbian/pus on pus/dick on dick sex?

Here is primary examples I can think off:

If your BF is in heat, yet without a pussy in sight, you offer him your ass faux hole. Of couese, while he is desperately going at it like hump-brained monkey, continuesly taunting him how he is waisting his energy; how his desperate attempts at trying to knock you up are cutely pathetic; how cute his groans are. Doing so untill his lucid mind is dead set in proving you wrong, valiantly attempting to breed you with only god as his witness.

Or, to flip the table, you offer to fuck it out of him with good ol' anal loving. Pounding his prostate, milking his male essence. Each well paced stroke forcing him to waste more and more of his breed-ready spunk into the sheets, till he is nothing more than a howling mess. Nothing more than your howling bitch.

If a girl on girl/cboy action is involved, your champion slowly teases the swollen pussy lips of their lover. Slowly building and building the discharge of the heat-stricken flowers, whispering into her ear how she is a good girl for being able to follow your lead even in such a precarious state. Sucking on her milky tits, awakening her maternal instict with each suckle and bite. All for the purpose of keeping her on that sweet edge, till she can not take it anymore and just furiously schlick herself against your digits. Then, with a last flick against her clit, you allow her to let it all out.

Basically, I want sex that plays up the mating aspect even when it will not result in a baby.

What did you think I meant and what does Liaden factor in?

Last edited:

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Well, you know those Tobs, William and hentai artist where they just really just really lean into the "primary" purpose of sex aka: impregnation? You know how it is only reserved for penis into vagina sex? How about we add some of that carnal exchange to the gay/lesbian/pus on pus/dick on dick sex?

Here is primary examples I can think off:

If your BF is in heat, yet without a pussy in sight, you offer him your ass faux hole. Of couese, while he is desperately going at it like hump-brained monkey, continuesly taunting him how he is waisting his energy; how his desperate attempts at trying to knock you up are cutely pathetic; how cute his groans are. Doing so untill his lucid mind is dead set in proving, valiantly attempting to breed you with only god as his witness.

Or, to flip the table, you offer to fuck it out of him with good ol' anal loving. Pounding his prostate, milking his male essence. Each well paced stroke forcing him to waste more and more of his breed-ready spunk into the sheets, till he is nothing more than a howling mess. Nothing more than your howling bitch.

If a girl on girl/cboy action is involved, your champion slowly teases the swollen pussy lips of their lover. Slowly building and building the discharge of the heat-stricken flowers, whispering into her ear how she is a good girl for being able to follow your lead even in such a precarious state. Sucking on her milky tits, awakening her maternal instict with each suckle and bite. All for the purpose of keeping her on that sweet edge, till she can not take it anymore. Then, with a last flick against her clit, you allow her to let it all out.

Basically, I want sex that plays up the mating aspect even when it will not result in a baby.

What did you think I meant and what does Liaden factor in?
Alright, I get your meaning. I kinda fuck with that last scenario.
As for Liaden she just so happens to be a lesbian that does express an interest in having kids (iirc it's been a while since I went through her talk dialogue, maternity definitely does come up somewhere at some time there). So I guess I was thinking of the opposite to the scenarios you outlined, where that mating aspect is not there but the sex itself is actually resulting in impregnation and that is the intent, but not in an animalistic way, in a normal person way. If that makes sense. It does to me

Moonwox

Sep 28, 2021
Ahoy! So, my character ends up pregnant. often. I end up wasting time at the Frosthound because in my head adventuring while gravidly pregnant seems stupidly dangerous. And while i don't mind hitting wait for 30 days ( or slowly circling the old forest till night time because i did all the quests but haven't gone past wayfort because i'm waiting to get knocked up again by Kysarra) it would be neat if we had something to do instead. i got a few suggestions

Crafting. I'd love to have my character learn to knit for a few weeks. gathering random flowers or berries for dyes and then either selling the finished blanket (or scarf or whatever) to a vendor for a little profit, or gifting to a Companion/ NPCs (I wanna gift Kysarra a scarf to keep her warm this winter). could have designs or materials scattered through the world and would make for a fun scavenger hunt finding it all.

Also tied to crafting and considering the thief skill Estrus flask; making more potent throwable flasks or potions that lasted all day would be a cool combat buff- also enchanting! but that's getting a bit deeper in the weeds.

bartending or working in a restaurant for a few days; make a little EC, meet up with some traveling friends or even enemies!

another idea to kill time with lower risk; would be to act as a merchant for a few weeks, spreading goods from the village to the other towns and NPC's we've met. obviously there's a waypoint system but lets say the champion can't get a cart through it so we walk instead. Money is never an issue in this game for me so I figured it wouldn't take away much from the main grind.

I could (and will) imagine this happens instead while I hit the wait button, but it seems like a missed opportunity to keep it to myself. (this issue also applies to TiTs but I am currently playing CoC2 so I figured I'd chose to put it here.)

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Alright, I get your meaning. I kinda fuck with that last scenario.
As for Liaden she just so happens to be a lesbian that does express an interest in having kids (iirc it's been a while since I went through her talk dialogue, maternity definitely does come up somewhere at some time there). So I guess I was thinking of the opposite to the scenarios you outlined, where that mating aspect is not there but the sex itself is actually resulting in impregnation and that is the intent, but not in an animalistic way, in a normal person way. If that makes sense. It does to me
Liaden is too much Azy pilled for that to work. Her whole existence is predicated on her being wasps lesbian GF, that even as a female champ, I got third whilled so hard that I can not really picture Azy or Liaden caring that much for us, much less asking my dickgirl champ to be a surogate.

On brighter note, we got cucking content this recent patch. Can not wait for it to go publick.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Liaden is too much Azy pilled for that to work. Her whole existence is predicated on her being wasps lesbian GF, that even as a female champ, I got third whilled so hard that I can not really picture Azy or Liaden caring that much for us, much less asking my dickgirl champ to be a surogate.

On brighter note, we got cucking content this recent patch. Can not wait for it to go publick.
Can’t say I necessarily agree with your take on Liaden but that’s beside the point, she is just an example

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I am curious why you think so? I played though her content pretty recently, and it does not really feel all that developted from champions stand point. Which I get, they are their own thing, but it does suck being third whilled.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I am curious why you think so? I played though her content pretty recently, and it does not really feel all that developted from champions stand point. Which I get, they are their own thing, but it does suck being third whilled.
Vibes. I think so because if vibes. Like I said, it’s been a bit since I interacted with either Liaden and Azzy. Although with that being said, it is true the relationship is not all that developed, either Liaden and Champ or Liaden and Azzy wise, I feel like. The relationship kind of just spawns in after Land of Milky Honey.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Their reletionship gets developed after. Through the lightsaber quest, which host the hottest male bust incubusBlackguard.Moira.0.png, and a lot of small interactions. I usually let them get together, even in male saves, since it does not seem like Azy/champ will get developted in any meaningfull way. So there is no harm in it.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I'm loving Liaden content. Her bimbo scenes are brilliant and doesn't feel like the champ is a third wheel.

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
I don't see why y'all have a problem with the Azzy-Liaden poly relationship, because that's what it is. A relationship with three people in it. Third wheel? If you go visit Liaden in the church, the two of you literally go on a day long date without Azzy even being there. You're regularly referred to as Liaden's girlfriend when you talk with Liaden, and the two of you can just hang around and kiss and hug as well. If y'all feel like a third wheel, it's because you haven't actually sought out their romantic and individual content at all as well. Azzy is serious as well, and wants to settle down with the MC as her consort as well, and is even jealous at the prospect of MC joining her mother's hive instead of potentially forming your own hive with her down the line.

Could the relationships use more content? For sure, both with either girl individually but especially relationship events where you all hang out and are lovey dovey together. Frankly that goes for most relationships in the game in general. But to say Liaden is heavily Azzy coded just proves to me you haven't actually engaged with her content at all. Sure Azzy is the catalyst for any relationship with Liaden to start, but the MC is no less Liaden's girlfriend than Azzy is.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Something to bare in mind with bimbo Liaden is that she isn't really a lesbian anymore at that point. Her originally personality is largely replaced with... Just corruption really. So that side of her content isn't really pertinent to discussing her relationship with Azzy.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Something to bare in mind with bimbo Liaden is that she isn't really a lesbian anymore at that point. Her originally personality is largely replaced with... Just corruption really. So that side of her content isn't really pertinent to discussing her relationship with Azzy.
Oh, I sm asking for a save where champion is a bimbo.

Also, thank you SmithEK.

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On a journey
Despite its damage quirkiness, Exertion has been fun to use on a character with big HP so I'd like to see more powers that require sacrificing health to use. Like using a summoning power through blood magic to bring an uber summon in, constantly draining you each of its turns. Or a power similar to Charge Weapon that is stronger by giving your melee attacks additional raw damage based on max health% (like Exertion) but makes it so any damage you do, including with other powers, also deals damage to you. Health sacrifice powers would also give players a reason to level up Toughness.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Oh, I sm asking for a save where champion is a bimbo.
I was more directing it towards SmithEK who had praised her bimbo scenes. They are nice scenes but weren't connected to the discussion of Liaden and Azzy's relationship as it essentially destroys it and creates a drug induced free for all.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I was more directing it towards SmithEK who had praised her bimbo scenes. They are nice scenes but weren't connected to the discussion of Liaden and Azzy's relationship as it essentially destroys it and creates a drug induced free for all.
I think SmithEK was praising the scenes with Azy where champion is the bimbo.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
What I would like to add: is to be able to add/recruit 3 of my companions at a time, instead of just 2, so that I could maximize the amount of interaction of each companion, and their impacts/influences that they might have in the open world, I just don't like having to constantly swap my companions back and forth in order to see certain scenes, but usually I just main with my precious Subby Arona, and Brienne, lol.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
What I would like to add: is to be able to add/recruit 3 of my companions at a time, instead of just 2, so that I could maximize the amount of interaction of each companion, and their impacts/influences that they might have in the open world, I just don't like having to constantly swap my companions back and forth in order to see certain scenes, but usually I just main with my precious Subby Arona, and Brienne, lol.
Same. My current main setup is:

• Me (Sword & Board Tank, using Ashelander & a Shield)
  • Brienne (Healer & Secondary Damage, using Green Knight Set)
  • Arona (Ranged DPS, using Hawkeye Set)
  • Talsenne (Summon, Magic DPS/Nuker)

There should be room for Etheryn w/ Wyldkin Set (Crowd Control, Anti-Air), Atugia (Off-Tank), Agni (Party Buffer) or hell, anyone else there. But alas, the setup remains 3 party members, 1 summon, 1 guest.

Reactions: valkyr42

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Ahoy! So, my character ends up pregnant. often. I end up wasting time at the Frosthound because in my head adventuring while gravidly pregnant seems stupidly dangerous. And while i don't mind hitting wait for 30 days ( or slowly circling the old forest till night time because i did all the quests but haven't gone past wayfort because i'm waiting to get knocked up again by Kysarra) it would be neat if we had something to do instead. i got a few suggestions
If you want to avoid waiting around while pregnant, you could try not getting pregnant (the brown leaf lets you not get pregnant), Or only do it if you've gotten past the wayfort, so you can get Evergreen to speed boost the pregnancy.
I could (and will) imagine this happens instead while I hit the wait button, but it seems like a missed opportunity to keep it to myself. (this issue also applies to TiTs but I am currently playing CoC2 so I figured I'd chose to put it here.)
TiTS allows you to skip past the wait time at the nursery, and presumably your steele would be hanging around enjoying the city life of the station (since it seems to be where Steele grew up). And like I said with CoC2, just, get to Evergreen and you can speedrun childbirth.

• Sad
Reactions: Moonwox

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On a journey
I wish there were corrupted soulbounds we could do, like a partial demonification route. Or that existing soulbounds had corrupt variants like kitsunes gaining a more feral look or valkyries golden wings turning black and getting a fallen angel look and new titles to go along with them.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Despite its damage quirkiness, Exertion has been fun to use on a character with big HP so I'd like to see more powers that require sacrificing health to use. Like using a summoning power through blood magic to bring an uber summon in, constantly draining you each of its turns. Or a power similar to Charge Weapon that is stronger by giving your melee attacks additional raw damage based on max health% (like Exertion) but makes it so any damage you do, including with other powers, also deals damage to you. Health sacrifice powers would also give players a reason to level up Toughness.
I like the idea of a better charge weapon, if nothing else. I feel like at a certain point some form of better charge weapon has to be added, cause I feel like at some point between level 8 and level 10 being added, it's going to become just a tad bit negligible. But idk I suck at math so maybe I'm factually wrong about that.
Also yeah, I don't necessarily agree with your exact proposed execution, but a reason to level toughness wouldn't be bad