What content would you like added?

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
Basically. Males that you can communicate more with.
Not just temp males or males without any real story, just nothings that happen to exist.

Most of the characters with proper stories/quests/family like situations are all females.
Only the cute fox boy in the den can have that sort of relationship with. But he's also more for fem PC's with a pussy and the dialog mostly leans towards females too.

Brint has a nice quest, but Quinn doesn't do much atm, apart from being one of the only male companions you can have.

Ogrish and Anders are also great looking males. But Ogrish is just a smith and Anders is just a temp encounter in an amulet mainly for sex and you are forced to play with his sister too.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Ogrish and Anders are also great looking males. But Ogrish is just a smith and Anders is just a temp encounter in an amulet mainly for sex and you are forced to play with his sister too.
I think Ogrish isn't going to happen, same with Ivris. I believe they're married and are not into stepping out. Can't say it would never happen (except maybe in a dream), but nothing wrong with wanting some more. I think the two orcs Vaush and Rroljar might count, but I am not into that content myself, so can't speak to their 'quality'.

Reactions: Alliebutt

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
I think Ogrish isn't going to happen, same with Ivris. I believe they're married and are not into stepping out. Can't say it would never happen (except maybe in a dream), but nothing wrong with wanting some more. I think the two orcs Vaush and Rroljar might count, but I am not into that content myself, so can't speak to their 'quality'.
Yeah. Probs. He's just a good looking character, no bizarre sized assets and the like.

But wait, he's married to the alchemist?

Vaush is a good one, I usually like drinking with him and the like. But he doesn't have much dialog after you've said everything.
I can't remember who Rroljar is though.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Basically. Males that you can communicate more with.
Not just temp males or males without any real story, just nothings that happen to exist.

Most of the characters with proper stories/quests/family like situations are all females.
Only the cute fox boy in the den can have that sort of relationship with. But he's also more for fem PC's with a pussy and the dialog mostly leans towards females too.
I do have to say, when you said no femme I though you were also reffering to guys like Quinn and Tetsuyo just as much as Berwyn and whatever femboy we have. They are quite bit feminine/fruitty in terms of looks and their manners. Even ogrish compared to the rest of male Orc cast looks, dare I say, twinkish, especially with his long flowing hair.

We do need more fully fleshed out guys, husbando or otherwise. Preferblz ones we can also top.

Also, I am not sure if you played through his content, but Elyon has some form of character development with champ. Whuke he is in similar kind of boat in like Tetty where he does not feel all that Male Champ friendly (most of his manerism and sex scenes being for female inclined/adjecent eyes), but he is fine for what he is.

Last edited:

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
Yeah. Probs. He's just a good looking character, no bizarre sized assets and the like.

Vaush is a good one, I usually like drinking with him and the like. But he doesn't have much dialog after you've said everything.
Rroljar is an orc who turns up in the Kervus camp after Arona becomes chieftain.

As far as I know he has only one encounter with a possible sex scene. I may have just not run into further content, of course.

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
Rroljar is an orc who turns up in the Kervus camp after Arona becomes chieftain.

As far as I know he has only one encounter with a possible sex scene. I may have just not run into further content, of course.
Ah right, yeah. That is all he does.

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
I do have to say, when you said no femme I though you were also reffering to guys like Quinn and Tetsuyo just as much as Berwyn and whatever femboy we have. They are quite bit feminine/fruitty in terms of looks and their manners. Even ogrish compared to the rest of male Orc cast looks, dare I say, twinkish, especially with his long flowing hair.

We do need more fully fleshed out guys, husbando or otherwise. Preferblz ones we can also top.

Also, I am not sure if you played through his content, but Elyon has some form of character development with champ. Whuke he is in similar kind of boat in like Tetty where he does not feel all that Male Champ friendly (most of his manerism and sex scenes being for female inclined/adjecent eyes), but he is fine for what he is.
Femme is more like Berwyn and that elf in the forest. I always remove that content. I'm just not into the full on femboi's.

Quinn and Tetsu are less manly, but they are still obvious males without too many 'curves' as it were.
But yeah, Ogrish is less muscular compared to other orcs, but his build isn't bad at all.

Yeah, Elyon is one of the males I do like. I was pretty happy with him. Whuke, I can't really recall who he is.

I have played through most of the content for CoC2. Every update I tried new stuff, including the fem stuff/futa stuff. But I wasn't that into it.
Since I had been a Patreon, I usually got access to some things earlier. Tho I stopped being one a while back now.

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
if there is I’ve never gotten it to trigger, maybe I should spend a while just spam waiting and see if it’ll trigger then
Well, I could be wrong. But it's worth a try at least.
I usually don't go back to the hive after I sort it out.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Femme is more like Berwyn and that elf in the forest. I always remove that content. I'm just not into the full on femboi's.

Quinn and Tetsu are less manly, but they are still obvious males without too many 'curves' as it were.
But yeah, Ogrish is less muscular compared to other orcs, but his build isn't bad at all.

Yeah, Elyon is one of the males I do like. I was pretty happy with him. Whuke, I can't really recall who he is.

I have played through most of the content for CoC2. Every update I tried new stuff, including the fem stuff/futa stuff. But I wasn't that into it.
Since I had been a Patreon, I usually got access to some things earlier. Tho I stopped being one a while back now.
Heh, your metrics for what passes as "manly" guy and what does not is somehow looser yet stricter than mine. While I agree that Berwyn and forest boy are somewhat pushing it (especially in the ways their art overemphasize their deriers), guys like Quin are not that far off from them. Keep in mind, that is me comparing them to real life guys.

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
Heh, your metrics for what passes as "manly" guy and what does not is somehow looser yet stricter than mine. While I agree that Berwyn and forest boy are somewhat pushing it (especially in the ways their art overemphasize their deriers), guys like Quin are not that far off from them. Keep in mind, that is me comparing them to real life guys.
Well I like pretty boys, just not full on girly boys.

And while Quinn is somewhat curvy, it doesn't go over the top like Berwyn and the forest boy.

And I do like the more muscular ones too, they can be fun.

glasglow

Aug 25, 2024
You can fuck him after you beat him.

You can also fuck him after you cleansed the hive, talk to him about sex and wait a bit.
That should give you access to his sex menu.
Throws a small wrench in my current playthrough, but I can take not having a bimbo Azy since I get the pretty boy

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Throws a small wrench in my current playthrough, but I can take not having a bimbo Azy since I get the pretty boy
I think you can just repeat the other steps, regardless of purification.

I use "i think", because I always purify it.

glasglow

Aug 25, 2024
I think you can just repeat the other steps, regardless of purification.

I use "i think", because I always purify it.
I usually do too, however I’m just doing a heavy corruption run, I got to 50 by farming Eryka, and now I’m just doing all the evil choices because I want to make Kasyrra proud

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
if there is I’ve never gotten it to trigger, maybe I should spend a while just spam waiting and see if it’ll trigger then
There definitely is. It’s been a while, but iirc it has to do with some sort of cooldown or just random chance for him to agree.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
AUTHORS, GIVE ME A WAY TO FUCK PRINCE NYZE AGAIN, AND MY LIFE IS YOURSView attachment 36583
Regardless of your discovery that he indeed has more, I still want more. Lets invite him to wayfort and make him our butler/maks or a concubine. Or both. He still did not get over his brattiness!
Well I like pretty boys, just not full on girly boys.
What's the difference?

I kid I kid.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Yes, it isn't revealed until Ivris and "Oggy" present Cait with the Vestal's Raiment set as a gift. They've been married about a year before the Champ arrived.

He's the longship captain in the Kervus camp south of Hrethia's tent.

Reactions: Alliebutt

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Man... All these happy couples inspire me... To write some Nice Time for Roo.

Wonder if it is allowed. Specifically that where player plays the role of the bull or whatever female equivalent would be... Queen bee?

PS: Is Roo referred to the one doing or getting c*****?

Last edited:
Reactions: D'Angelo

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Man... All these happy couples inspire me... To write some Nice Time for Roo.

Wonder if it is allowed. Specifically that where player plays the role of the bull or whatever female equivalent would be... Queen bee?

PS: Is Roo referred to the one doing or getting c*****?
I would welcome content where the champ is the bull for a couple.
I believe such cases are called Netori.