What content would you like added?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Passive?! Do you know the gut-wrenching sensation of having to be the one to broach the subject. The fear-inducing panic of having to put yourself and your feelings out there, to dangle in front of someone as you expose how you feel and ask them to go out with you or marry you. The Champ will always have the power to just click the 'NO' [//But you can still be friends] option or even the, [REMOVE CONTENT FOREVER] button (okay, that's a joke) and rip his monstrous, vampiric, shared soul of a heart out of his white, silky-furred chest and stomp on it!

The Champ will always have the ultimate say.
Yeah, but if champion proposes, there is no backing down from them. They made their bed. If an NPC proposes, the possibility of failure is high.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
I don't know if we demand it but, it's possible too change the corrupted draconic matriarch and/or add it with pure version? I don't understand why we must be corrupted too have the possibility birthing dragon child. This is a little nonsense because if we change into a dragon we can have the possibility too have this perk in all version I think.

Reactions: NinjaTacos

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
The perk effectively just copies the oviparous perk from the harpy eggs. You aren't actually losing out on anything either way, and you certainly aren't making more dragons.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
In keeping in line with my prior reply, this might already be something that’s planned, but I would like to be given a choice in what perk I get for level 9, whenever that comes out. This is probably less likely to be planned but I would also like perk choices to be retroactively added also. At least for levels 3 and 5, though a choice of perk for level 1 would also be nice, if maybe not as easy to implement.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
This is all came to me today, but something I would like to add is being able to give Arona the virility boosters you get from Vaush, giving her bigger cum-shots and giant balls to play with.

Blackguard

Being a male marefolk born in the marches seems like a cruel fate. Reach puberty and you have two choices - leave family and home behind to be a rape horse or stay but transition to female which you may or may not grow used to. I think it's an interesting dilemma and I'd like to see new npcs that have tried to explore different options besides these two.
Some ideas:
  • A Partysnax expy, who chose to remain male and become exiled but through meditation has managed to overcome the lust craze afflicted by his sex. Travels in search of other male marefolk to try to teach them how to do the same. Maybe a member of some religious organization.
  • Someone who still wanted to see himself in his reflection and instead of doing the normal transformation opted for an experimental one that made him into a cboy instead.
  • Someone who went through the transformation but still identifies as male and does his best to appear as such. Maybe he even goes as far as to remove his breasts either through alchemy or surgically if it can make sense. Would be cool to see a character with top surgery scars.

Last edited:

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Being a male marefolk born in the marches seems like a cruel fate. Reach puberty and you have two choices - leave family and home behind to be a rape horse or stay but transition to female which you may or may not grow used to. I think it's an interesting dilemma and I'd like to see new npcs that have tried to explore different options besides these two.
Some ideas:
  • A Partysnax expy, who chose to remain male and become exiled but through meditation has managed to overcome the lust craze afflicted by his sex. Travels in search of other male marefolk to try to teach them how to do the same. Maybe a member of some religious organization.
  • Someone who still wanted to see himself in his reflection and instead of doing the normal transformation opted for an experimental one that made him into a cboy instead.
  • Someone who went through the transformation but still identifies as male and does his best to appear as such. Maybe he even goes as far as to remove his breasts either through alchemy or surgically if it can make sense. Would be cool to see a character with transmasc scars.
I wouldn’t fuck with any of these characters, literally, but they do seem interesting and cool bits of world-building.

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Some ideas:
  • Someone who went through the transformation but still identifies as male and does his best to appear as such. Maybe he even goes as far as to remove his breasts either through alchemy or surgically if it can make sense. Would be cool to see a character with top surgery scars.
but they periodically have to keep taking the barley tea just like trans people in real life have to keep taking hormones

Reactions: Alliebutt

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
A Partysnax expy, who chose to remain male and become exiled but through meditation has managed to overcome the lust craze afflicted by his sex. Travels in search of other male marefolk to try to teach them how to do the same. Maybe a member of some religious organization.
Suddenly, at the same time, every town guard in the game takes an arrow in the knee.
Someone who still wanted to see himself in his reflection and instead of doing the normal transformation opted for an experimental one that made him into a cboy instead.
Not bad, especially since there aren't many cboys out there.
Someone who went through the transformation but still identifies as male and does his best to appear as such. Maybe he even goes as far as to remove his breasts either through alchemy or surgically if it can make sense. Would be cool to see a character with top surgery scars.
Could do.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Vatia as a bedmate would be cool, we can take a nap with her but she's not a full on bedmate. Zhara and Nina too, and I'm sure Drifa will get hers eventually.
Vatia having you wrapped up in her coils would be a good way to wake up. Also looking forward to Drifa. Also I just want all Companion sex scenes available while in the bar section of the Wayfort available. They wouldn't need much change to repurpose them for Wayfort use, I think.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Want more ways to "add" cock and pussy tags to your genitals rather than just "change." Some should obviously counteract others such as tapered dicks vs flared. But adding sheathes, nubs, flares, tapered, etc. Should have their own items like how you can get a knot just from eating a pepper.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Please for the love of all that is good give Zhara updated art by Moira or literally anyone else, so long as she loses that atrocious cut. The rest of her appearance be so fine and then boom, serrated hairline. I don't need to be reminded of Kenpachi from Bleach of all people while jorking it to her scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Zeus101

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
More content for Fritte, the futa wyld elf hermaphrodite from the elf troupe, like making her into a follower for PC, like she could have a back story about wanting to go adventuring instead of getting drunk every night partying or something.

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
More content for Fritte, the futa wyld elf hermaphrodite from the elf troupe, like making her into a follower for PC, like she could have a back story about wanting to go adventuring instead of getting drunk every night partying or something.

There won't be anymore followers/companions. This has been a known fact for years at this point, so I'm honestly surprised people keep bringing up characters they would like to see as followers/companions. At most she'd be stuck in camp twiddling her thumbs just like our favorite subby centaur, and not actually participating in any actual adventuring, at which point I fail to see any reason why they'd add her to the camp to begin with. I feel confident enough to say that Fritte is, and always will be limited to the troupe encounter.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
More content for the blood knight, seems like she follows orders more from Kas than Tolus, so i would like to be able to have her as my own knight at the wayfort especially since my PC is currently romancing Kassyra, something like the blood knight being interested/curious of PC, considering Kassyra's obsession of her fawning over PC, which could branch into more content for the blood knight, hopefully in future patches, kind of seems like a waste that the blood knight only has that one scene in the under-mountain with the demon smugglers, plus the blood knight could make a nice futa dommy mommy for PC, just saying, lol.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
That probably only makes sense for a Dark Knight or super corrupt playthrough, ahahahaha.

Especially if we have Jasvalla, Demon Jael'yn and Sandre and Caera in the Wayfort already. So much demon cock and pussy.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
More content for the blood knight, seems like she follows orders more from Kas than Tolus, so i would like to be able to have her as my own knight at the wayfort especially since my PC is currently romancing Kassyra, something like the blood knight being interested/curious of PC, considering Kassyra's obsession of her fawning over PC, which could branch into more content for the blood knight, hopefully in future patches, kind of seems like a waste that the blood knight only has that one scene in the under-mountain with the demon smugglers, plus the blood knight could make a nice futa dommy mommy for PC, just saying, lol.
Amen to that.

Reactions: Origin

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
There won't be anymore followers/companions. This has been a known fact for years at this point, so I'm honestly surprised people keep bringing up characters they would like to see as followers/companions. At most she'd be stuck in camp twiddling her thumbs just like our favorite subby centaur, and not actually participating in any actual adventuring, at which point I fail to see any reason why they'd add her to the camp to begin with. I feel confident enough to say that Fritte is, and always will be limited to the troupe encounter.
Companions yes, that's been walled off but I think Followers are still open potentially - Like Eubicha, Lyric, Kalysea, etc. I do hope we get more more followers. I need my Harem Caravan LOL

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
Companions yes, that's been walled off but I think Followers are still open potentially - Like Eubicha, Lyric, Kalysea, etc. I do hope we get more more followers. I need my Harem Caravan LOL

Eubicha is just one really good example why random characters like Friette shouldn't just be made followers in camp, and why unless the character is dedicated from the start of their writing to be a part of the camp with a matching storyline to go along with them, they shouldn't be there at all. Most players barely use the camp, and the ones that do are unlikely to interact much with the characters there. And when it comes to Eubicha there's a few ways you can go about fucking her, but that's literally the only point she serves in camp. And at that point, is there really any reason to have her there if you can just go to the centaur village to fuck her instead? You can literally fast travel there too.

Lyric has a decent chunk of players who like them for what they are and they're relatively drama free, but Kalysea is very much still a mixed bag to most players due to her personality, and I'd imagine a large chunk of the player base like myself won't even deal with her because of it as a result. But at least I'll give the team a point for the sole fact that she actually has a story attached to her for the ones who are into being dominated by a centaur futa. Or who likes watching a dominant centaur futa fuck other centaurs the player can fuck as well if that's what floats their boat.

Reactions: Gabranth

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
but Kalysea is very much still a mixed bag to most players due to her personality, and I'd imagine a large chunk of the player base like myself won't even deal with her because of it as a result.
I do not quite see the problem here. Kal was made to appeal to certain parameter of the playerbase, and they seem happy with her. I certainly am.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Eubicha is just one really good example why random characters like Friette shouldn't just be made followers in camp, and why unless the character is dedicated from the start of their writing to be a part of the camp with a matching storyline to go along with them, they shouldn't be there at all. Most players barely use the camp, and the ones that do are unlikely to interact much with the characters there. And when it comes to Eubicha there's a few ways you can go about fucking her, but that's literally the only point she serves in camp. And at that point, is there really any reason to have her there if you can just go to the centaur village to fuck her instead? You can literally fast travel there too.

Lyric has a decent chunk of players who like them for what they are and they're relatively drama free, but Kalysea is very much still a mixed bag to most players due to her personality, and I'd imagine a large chunk of the player base like myself won't even deal with her because of it as a result. But at least I'll give the team a point for the sole fact that she actually has a story attached to her for the ones who are into being dominated by a centaur futa. Or who likes watching a dominant centaur futa fuck other centaurs the player can fuck as well if that's what floats their boat.
Oh I wasn't approving of Friette becoming follower, I was just stating that it still kind open to additions is all. Not every character functions well as follower status. Eubicha serves a purpose for sex and storage so she makes sense. Lyric is effectively an infinite combat item (who I always forget I can use as combat item). Kalysea... well is Kalysea, she isn't my cup of tea in her current path either, just brought her up as she's a recent potentail addition to camps for some players. Just saying depending how someone writes a character, they could fit.

I don't know where you get the statistic of players barely use camps. I still use them all the time, sure I can just teleport where ever with certain rewards, but I like the camp aesthetic and certain options really only function during camps currently.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022

Eubicha adds storage space when she joins you iirc.