What content would you like added?

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I thought Kalysea was made to fill that roll?
Well from my point of view kalysea, seems to just use PC as just a cum receptacle, who also fucks every hole that walks if you introduce her to people, so she's not really in the loving capacity as a wife at least to me, in my post I was trying to describe for alante, to have the sort of obsessed possesive monogamous persona that Brienne has for PC, just dommy instead of being a submissive, if alante does get turned into a tall hulking futa centauress amazon, thats what i would like to happen, hopefully, not sure what the devs have in mind for her character.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Alante futazation isn't currently in the plans, but Wsan said it's possible and one of the most requested things for Alante, so it's a solid "maybe" atm.

Wanting to futa characters doesn't really have anything to do with sexism or that we're all subs. Sure, I know that some of the people who like turning cisfems into futas are subs looking to get railed, but from the personal perspective of a bottom who likes to both dom and sub, I'm really just looking for more content in general. A vast majority of cisfem npcs don't come with scenes of the npc topping the champ, which is what I'm looking for. I'd be content with more male npcs, but since that isn't content that's a priority for the staff, I get my needs elsewhere, i.e. through futa content. People ask for genderbending male npcs into female ones all the time. I don't see a huge difference in asking to bedick a cisfem npc here and there.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I am asking for futa content for Alante not only because I like girls with dicks, but also because I am kind of worried how much pussy champ content Alante as she is will have. Lesbian content has been lacking lately, and since Ala is being sold to us as a wife, for her to just not be worth it in close to third of my saves would be a shame. Here is hoping that even without a dick she will be worth it.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I'm up for every single character to be a domme Futa.
I vote for every single character to be a domme xD

Also what Karakara said about lesbian content. There does tend to be more content for pussy champs when the character is a futa than if they just have a pussy (when the character isn't a lesbian/explicitly focused on it) in my experience.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Honestly, adding a dick to girls who already have a pussy does nothing for me. It's one thing to write a dickgirl or femme herm who's a submissive bottom bitch where the cock is just an accessory to play with while you fuck her ass and flatten her prostate, but otherwise it's just a useless accessory, like a snow plow on a Trans-Atlantic cruiser.

This goes double for centaur women, since just like how nearly every woman in this game has tits bigger than her head, the dick in question will invariably be a pillar of meat thick than an elephant trunk and twice as cumbersome. And if y'all want to know what would actually happen if you tried to let something that thick fuck you, go look up what happened to Kenneth Pinyan IRL. Spoilers, it's not fun.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Well, I as someone who prefer to play more dommy Champs, would love to bedick a cisfem npc so I can ride them dry. It's just that people have this preconseption that bottoming=subbing that makes characters do 180s in their personalities when they get to top with a cock and even sometimes with a strap-on that I find ,for lack of a better word, obnoxious. This isn't referring to something specific btw, it's just an annoyance I felt for some time.

Last edited:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I have to say that a lot of the game's content ends up appealing to me in some way or shape. Though, a thought that popped into my head that I cant out; I really love Rixx' design and wish she had content for the character taking her instead of vice versa.

Its just a common curse for me at this point though. A lot of the femmy doms that have my favorite designs just use a dick and are ostensibly locked off from my playthrough... I'm not actually Rixx is even a herm, though that wouldn't change much in my point.

Reactions: D'Angelo

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
I have to say that a lot of the game's content ends up appealing to me in some way or shape. Though, a thought that popped into my head that I cant out; I really love Rixx' design and wish she had content for the character taking her instead of vice versa.

Its just a common curse for me at this point though. A lot of the femmy doms that have my favorite designs just use a dick and are ostensibly locked off from my playthrough... I'm not actually Rixx is even a herm, though that wouldn't change much in my point.
I think the same, friend.
I'd certainly like if every futa and dick girl had champion pitching options.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
This goes double for centaur women, since just like how nearly every woman in this game has tits bigger than her head, the dick in question will invariably be a pillar of meat thick than an elephant trunk and twice as cumbersome. And if y'all want to know what would actually happen if you tried to let something that thick fuck you, go look up what happened to Kenneth Pinyan IRL. Spoilers, it's not fun.
Honestly at this point I've just accepted most characters tits and bits are of absurd/impractical proportions and just class things as small/medium/large.

Like Ryn's one of the more 'modestly' endowed but at 7 inches we would be having serious discussions before that went anywhere near me lol.

Last edited:

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Something that I would like to be added, is to have Kaina the half dragon futa, move to the way fort, considering her parents are dead, her aunt is dead, and she has no lover now, she's all alone in the glacial rift by herself, and she could take an actual interest in PC now, because of the dark dragons blood transformation, which could be more incentive for her to make the move, and fall for PC, all in all just more content for Kaina, she could either move into the way fort, or maybe become a follower, and in general more interactions for Dragoon PC, especially for dragoon Azzy feels like there's not that much content with her dragon form, hopefully the dommy dragoon Azyrran gets more content and love in future updates as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: waterpanther7

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
I'd be interested in expanding the repercussions of what you did with the weapons crate, even if it only ends up being flavor text. AFAIK, what you do with it is tracked but does nothing atm?

Reactions: Gabranth

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
This is will probably be for later down the line in a future update, but I would like to be able to marry both kasyrra and aileh at the same time with a big wedding, something similar like what was done with the Birhaus, maybe with more sex scenes, over the span of a few days, like their could be the scenes that pertain to the wedding, then the following day would be the start of the honeymoon, where PC spends times with both tall dommy women, as both girls fuck PC at the same time, throughout most of the honeymoon, and afterwards aileh, could broach the topic of having more kids, and get kasyrra to remove the seal on aileh, which would be after kasyrra gets her own child from PC, though I'm hoping that when pregnancy with kasyrra does happen, weather its PC or kasyrra being pregnant, that its a repeatable pregnancy, not really a fan of those one-off pregnancies.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Honestly at this point I've just accepted most characters tits and bits are of absurd/impractical proportions and just class things as small/medium/large.

Like Ryn's one of the more 'modestly' endowed but at 7 inches we would be having serious discussions before that went anywhere near me lol.
You would? At 7 inches?

• Wow
Reactions: waterpanther7

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
This is will probably be for later down the line in a future update, but I would like to be able to marry both kasyrra and aileh at the same time with a big wedding, something similar like what was done with the Birhaus, maybe with more sex scenes, over the span of a few days, like their could be the scenes that pertain to the wedding, then the following day would be the start of the honeymoon, where PC spends times with both tall dommy women, as both girls fuck PC at the same time, throughout most of the honeymoon, and afterwards aileh, could broach the topic of having more kids, and get kasyrra to remove the seal on aileh, which would be after kasyrra gets her own child from PC, though I'm hoping that when pregnancy with kasyrra does happen, weather its PC or kasyrra being pregnant, that its a repeatable pregnancy, not really a fan of those one-off pregnancies.
I hate to potentially crush your dreams, but while exact details on Kasyrra's redemption are unclear, I don't see any priests or gods being willing to give her their blessing to marry you after all the trouble she's caused and the dark deeds she's committed or been party to. Also even if achieved, something tells me it won't happen during the playable portion and will instead be something we get during the endgame and epilogue slides.
most AFAB people cannot take a full six inches of penetration vaginally. ass is much more forgiving
Stretching-wise, maybe. But you have to lubricate it heavily by hand, both inside the colon and on the cock, to avoid injury during anal.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I would guess that it would not make sense currently. Cait still sees us as a friend. A special one, but friend non the less.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Something that I would like to be added, is having my PC and human Evelyn, making it official of Evelyn being PC's dommy girlfriend, not that I don't mind their mistress/sub thing they have going on, i just would like something more official beyond the dom/sub realtionship they have, plus more content overall for human evelyn, in general, like: "why can't Evelyn just claim my 4ft tall champ, and make him, her subby boyfriend" lol, all in all hopefully the devs, can do something.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
as much as i love naga's im really hoping we one day get a anthro snake npc with legs and id adore if they where based on cobras!

i also would like to see more corruption content where the pc does the corrupting and i also would love if we could have another/more demon or corrupt companion version of themselves

qwd

Dec 13, 2023
Hethia and Viviane content

Hethia is probably my favorite character aside from a few main companions, everything about her is just "right" for me, my only wish is for chance to knock her up and a fivesome with Etheryne, Elthara and Daliza :)
Viviane is currently less of a companion and more of a talking walking shop, similar to Ivris. She's the only companion we can corrupted in the moment and we don't even got a proper quest for her