What content would you like added?

Excapist

Sep 11, 2019
If I could write, I would totally attempt to write these. But here's my personal wishlist that may not really be possible:

- I would love the option to build a bigger bed and have multiple bed buddies.

- I think it'll be cute if Brint commented on the amount of kids he has with the Champ. Also, having his room at the family home being a place to actually sleep would be cool (maybe the same in Ryn's room?)

- More reactions after turning into a dragon.

- More husbandos would be nice.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I know this is probably a long ways away, but when we do marry ryn and have a big wedding, and when pregnancy options for ryn to breed PC becomes available, i would like it to be repeatable pregnancies, especially since theirs not that many boreal elves ever since the incident with Alissa, causing their populations to be greatly reduced somewhat.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
I demand before but god dammit i need transform Daliza into a dragon girl and have my blue elve dragon with my red dragon in the wayfort. Freja need a sister too XD with blue style.

Can pregnant Seastone after all we havn't siorc kid for the moment i think is soo cute too have baby with her^^.

Finely more family time with freja when you invite Aileh Freja to picnic in harvest valley with ahmri, atani, pyari and Aster for a good moment with your 3 mate and your 3 childrens^^ for exemple And if possible pass a free day in kitsune den with freja too see kinu and your other child if it's possible well generaly more interaction with freja too see her brother and sister and interact with her even in the wayfort^^ like a true high family.

Last edited:
Reactions: dl770041

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Really would like a marriage and married life expansion with Gwyn with more sex scene variations. Maybe some dates at the Wayfort... Good puppy deserves rewards for watching a good chunk of your children, with her and otherwise!

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
More Husband for champion content, we have a lot of content for wives like Brienne and Kyoko but not much for husbands
I actually looked through the wiki and, unless I missed someone, the only "traditional" husbando we have -- as in a guy that is exclusively in love with you and does not fuck around-- is Tetsuya. And he is more so meant for pussy havers so if you are a dude or amazon packer, you have zilch Well, there is Lyric but I count him as a more of obssesed fan as things stand (so B, expansion if you could).

So yes, more hubs and bubs. Manwhores are nice but overdone.
I still hoped for a femboy husband.
Like a femboy in a suit? It would be fun if had a feminine guy that is feminine yes, but rocks it like he would rock us. Wearing feminine clothes while exuding male confidence. Basically doing whatever a playboy would while slaying in a skirt.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Like a femboy in a suit? It would be fun if had a feminine guy that is feminine yes, but rocks it like he would rock us. Wearing feminine clothes while exuding male confidence. Basically doing whatever a playboy would while slaying in a skirt.
You mean like a femboy wife? Because I would like that also.

randomuser222

Aug 12, 2024
I actually looked through the wiki and, unless I missed someone, the only "traditional" husbando we have -- as in a guy that is exclusively in love with you and does not fuck around-- is Tetsuya. And he is more so meant for pussy havers so if you are a dude or amazon packer, you have zilch Well, there is Lyric but I count him as a more of obssesed fan as things stand (so B, expansion if you could).

So yes, more hubs and bubs. Manwhores are nice but overdone.

Yeah that’s the problem. The only male romance for full female champion (vagina champion) is Tetsuya while the other ones are all dickgirls (like Hana).

So we have a lot of girls to romance while having a penis, and another bunch of girls for champion with a vagina, with Tetsuya being the only exception.

I’d like also to mention, that to romance Brint, you need to turn him into Brienne, so other content with potential that ends up forcebly into another girl for dicked champion. A bit of a shame since there is some date scene with him as Brint.

The idea of a manly personality that slays into a skirt seems also pretty funny and cool.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
You mean like a femboy wife?
Either will do. Femboy husbando (male) femboy wife (male). Although former would be my preferred option because picturing a guy in a dress kabedoning me is something I desperately need.
I’d like also to mention, that to romance Brint, you need to turn him into Brienne, so other content with potential that ends up forcebly into another girl for dicked champion. A bit of a shame since there is some date scene with him as Brint.
Although I think it is Brint personality that makes him feel somewhat detached as a romantic partner, you can still merry him. Although it doesn't change much, if anything, about your relationship with him. Besides some conversation points. Same with Brienne.

Last edited:

Excapist

Sep 11, 2019
I think I'm playing too much CoC2. I had a dream that I think would be cool content:

You rescue a person and find out that they have nowhere to go. You say that they can stay at Wayfort/Frosthound. When you sleep alone, they will randomly, and repeatedly, sneak in to sleep with you to feel safe and sneak off before you wake. During the day you can say things to them or give them gifts. That'll embolden them to do more and more to the Champ during their nightly visits. You can pretend to sleep and let them do their thing; pretend to still be asleep and participate (kinda like sleepwalking - you're still asleep but doing things through muscle memory or something); or just wake up and kick them out and stopping the encounters.

Reactions: valkyr42

fallnangl76

Apr 21, 2018
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I would like to throw my chips in for Evelyn topping (or at least mutual affection/respect). It's great that we can have our own personal dommy mommy, but it's a shame that it's the only interaction you can have with her. I would imagine such a route would be (mostly) non-sexual, with perhaps shared dominance scenes with submissive companions and/or Draglyn sex options after sparring. Perhaps the girl Evelyn was with at her introduction could be fleshed out as her sub, should the Champion forgo the role?

Reactions: D'Angelo

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Yeah that’s the problem. The only male romance for full female champion (vagina champion) is Tetsuya while the other ones are all dickgirls (like Hana).

So we have a lot of girls to romance while having a penis, and another bunch of girls for champion with a vagina, with Tetsuya being the only exception.

The idea of a manly personality that slays into a skirt seems also pretty funny and cool.
I thought you could marry brint?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Man, poor Evelyn. Can't a girl be just on top of things without everyone begging to see her knocked down a peg or two?
My guess is she was a lot of people's first experience with domme-only futas in this game and even if such characters aren't frequent, they are often quite memorable for such if you're not into that. That's why people still complain about them no matter how many times people jump out of the woodwork to show the statistics don't back up claims of tons of hard dommes.
I'd prefer we at least had one domme who didn't switch.
Well there is that centaur lady.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I think you are overcomplicating it. People see content that doesn't tickle their fancy, so they just start asking that it do. I have seen same type of want character divination when it comes to NPCs such as other ladies with a dick.

randomuser222

Aug 12, 2024
My guess is she was a lot of people's first experience with domme-only futas in this game and even if such characters aren't frequent, they are often quite memorable for such if you're not into that. That's why people still complain about them no matter how many times people jump out of the woodwork to show the statistics don't back up claims of tons of hard dommes.

Well there is that centaur lady.
I have no problem against dick girls, i just think that there are too many of them that they are almost overwhelming, as a female character you have more dickgirls as an option than males and more dickgirls are being added with each update. It feels like out of a bunch of 10 fuckable/romanceble Npcs for example

5 are female
4 are dickgirls
1 is a guy

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I feel like you misconstrueding the lack of male NPC with the numeric quantity of Dickgirls/futa. There really are not that many of them, especially when compared to sheer numbers of female NPCs. Sure, we could use more guys (I am writing some myself for what that's worth) but I don't think Dickgirls/futas are ones to blame for that.

randomuser222

Aug 12, 2024
I have no problem against dick girls, i just think that there are too many of them that they are almost overwhelming, as a female character you have more dickgirls as an option than males and more dickgirls are being added with each update

I feel like you misconstrueding the lack of male NPC with the numeric quantity of Dickgirls/futa. There really are not that many of them, especially when compared to sheer numbers of female NPCs. Sure, we could use more guys (I am writing some myself for what that's worth) but I don't think Dickgirls/futas are ones to blame for that.
Maybe it could be because i am some months behind in terms of updates, as i have restarted now to play again. But nice to hear that more npc’s are getting written

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
For those that engage with Tetsuya's content, would you rather have the option to propose to him, or is this something you'd like to see him taking the initiative on?

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
For those that engage with Tetsuya's content, would you rather have the option to propose to him, or is this something you'd like to see him taking the initiative on?
I feel like it has more impact when he's the one proposing to you, especially with how he opens up to you in current content

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I feel like it has more impact when he's the one proposing to you, especially with how he opens up to you in current content
I am curious, why do you think that? Now excuse me for intruding, but the way I read it, his romantic arc is about how our presence positively influenced him to find a new meaning in life. Yet the champion, as things stands, is a more reactive then a proactive participant in his journey, which would just make his proposal add to that feeling. Now of course if his expansion adds content where our actions take a central stage, him proposing again is fine.

Nevertheless, while I understand the appeal of having a twink try to wow you, I think champion having some sort of textual agency in who they want and do not want to marry goes a long way in making them feel like caring lover.

Tldr: He already proposed once. It is our turn.

Last edited:

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
I am curious, why do you think that? Now excuse me for intruding, but the way I read it, his romantic arc is about how our presence positively influenced him to find a new meaning in life. Yet the champion, as things stands, is a more reactive then a proactive participant in his journey, which would just make his proposal add to that feeling. Now of course if his expansion adds content where our actions take a central stage, him proposing again is fine.

Nevertheless, while I understand the appeal of having a twink try to wow you, I think champion having some sort of textual agency in who they want and do not want to marry goes a long way in making them feel like caring lover.

Tldr: He already proposed once. It is our turn.
A lot of the early parts of Tetsuya's content is us (the champion) coming onto Tetsuya. The later bits currently are lead to by him opening up to us and coming onto us. The way Tetsuya feels to me is kind of closed off for the most part, and that makes Tetsuya being proactive feel more impactful to me.

Reactions: Excapist

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Admittedly, there is an event where the little girl tells us about his mopping in the garden and so it is up to us to cheer him up. I do wish that it was more like Rindos event where we find him on our own, but it is active as we get. Prior to that, it is him leading the conversation and rudely denying our advances (this is a joke), after which he sets up this whole play date under the rising sun just so that he could propose to us.

It feels pretty passive on my end.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
It feels pretty passive on my end.
Passive?! Do you know the gut-wrenching sensation of having to be the one to broach the subject. The fear-inducing panic of having to put yourself and your feelings out there, to dangle in front of someone as you expose how you feel and ask them to go out with you or marry you. The Champ will always have the power to just click the 'NO' [//But you can still be friends] option or even the, [REMOVE CONTENT FOREVER] button (okay, that's a joke) and rip his monstrous, vampiric, shared soul of a heart out of his white, silky-furred chest and stomp on it!

The Champ will always have the ultimate say.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Vatia as a bedmate would be cool, we can take a nap with her but she's not a full on bedmate. Zhara and Nina too, and I'm sure Drifa will get hers eventually.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Vatia as a bedmate would be cool, we can take a nap with her but she's not a full on bedmate. Zhara and Nina too, and I'm sure Drifa will get hers eventually.
I still think Wayfort could be remade into giant bedroom and Champ could sleep with everyone at the same time. Dig up Alraune and put her into a pot next to the bed for good measure too.

• Haha
Reactions: A1teros