What content would you like added?

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I mean, are they really? One of the most prominent characters in our quests are Daliza, Kitsune girls (even their deity if you so choose), Lumia (albeit her second in comand is a dickgirl), the horse leaders are all females, the upcoming minotaur princess is female, the leader of the Minotaur army is female.

We have 2 male companions, 6 fully female companions and agni who can grow a dick.

That is not counting the other developed female NPCs like Briennes family, Zhara, the rest of the orcs and so on and so on.
Arguably tho, Ryn is, as far as companions go, the one that sipped the most main character juice, so there’s that.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
true, but for some reason, most notable sexable npc in game are futa or chick with a dick tho. Ex, kas, ryn, arona, evelyn ,etc
why can't we have some femme fatale or damsel without a dick
What exactly defines a "notable sexable npc"?
It is entirely possible to never even meet Arona but get to Khor'minos, if you're focused only on doing the main path content and as such don't spend an extended period of time in the foothills before entering the khor'minos tunnels. And if you are playing like that and do meet her, she'll just be a random encounter unless you specifically try to keep fighting her for the quest. The strongest reason for her being notable is her being a companion and having a quest, but, Cait, Agnimitra, Atugia, Brienne, Viviane, Kiyoko, Azyrran.

Evelyn is a character that basically none of my characters have ever met. You see, you can just ignore her. She has no real impact on the game's story/plot/world. She basically just doesn't exist in all of my playthroughs. So, she's not, by basically any reasonable definition, notable.

Arona can still be said to be notable, at least, in which case: You can marry Atani, Ahmri, Cassia, Rina, Kiyoko, and Brienne (though Brienne and her family are only if you transform Brint). None of them have a cock, and there are no girls with cocks that you can currently marry in-game. Elthara, Hethia, and Daliza are notable/relevant Boreal Elves and none of them have a cock.

Really, when it comes to girls with cocks that are notable in the same general ballpark as those, we have Kas, Ryn, Arona, Evergreen, and... that's about it. Sure, they're some pretty notable figures, but given that this is about quantity, that's way fewer than, as I mentioned, Cait, Atugia, Brienne, Viviane, Kiyoko, Azyrran, Atani, Ahmri, Cassia, Rina, Kiyoko, Elthara, Hethia, and Daliza.
Arguably tho, Ryn is, as far as companions go, the one that sipped the most main character juice, so there’s that.
Cait and Brint. Ryn certainly has a lot of character development and some notable story elements, but if it's just "main character juice", Cait, Brint, and Ryn are the three main-story companion characters.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Cait and Brint. Ryn certainly has a lot of character development and some notable story elements, but if it's just "main character juice", Cait, Brint, and Ryn are the three main-story companion characters.
"Notable story elements" are precisely what I mean by main character juice, what else could it be? This is kind of a weird thing to say. Also, do you mean to tell me Brint is on the same level of importance or involvement with the main story as Cait and Ryn?

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
"Notable story elements" are precisely what I mean by main character juice, what else could it be? This is kind of a weird thing to say. Also, do you mean to tell me Brint is on the same level of importance or involvement with the main story as Cait and Ryn?
The way I see it, Brint is notable in the fact he's the 2nd companion you meet that's kinda mandatory in the forest. Then again, I think you can just send him to Hawkthorne and continue going through the forest.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
some more themed clothing like a fox mask for kitsune or a set of clothing that is winter/ice themed for mages who use frost magic and maybe even a unique armor set for charmers

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
To have arona go through a transformation either influenced through PC with a transformative item or maybe a quest, making her a bigger amazon, which adds more or magnifies all her physical assets, not necessarily turning her into a demon, and have her personality a bit warped making her more possessive of PC, either that or just an updated version of her bust image.

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
To have arona go through a transformation either influenced through PC with a transformative item or maybe a quest, making her a bigger amazon, which adds more or magnifies all her physical assets, not necessarily turning her into a demon, and have her personality a bit warped making her more possessive of PC, either that or just an updated version of her bust image.
arona prime, beefier and chiefier

Reactions: LazyAJ

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
it'd be cool if that were exclusive to Exile Arona; give that path some purpose
Well when i thought of the idea, it wasn't with the different paths in mind, plus personally I'm not too much of a fan of having some contents blocked based on weather a character like arona is war chief or in exile or the dom/sub mechanic, its just my personal opinion, no offence and others probably think otherwise about this , and the exile path is just less content for arona and her tribe though I could be wrong about that, i just want her to have some sort of transformation, since some of the other companions managed to get their own transformations, more or less, you know it could be a good idea for more arona content, hopefully this can actually happen in the near future.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
For exiled Arona, I wish we could dwell a little deeper into how she feels about being kicked out from her tribe. No matter how nonchalant she is, the prospect of never being able to get back to her people would still sting, if nothing else.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
More content with the mander twins, especially Ria. This is probably redundant to ask for, since we are eventually going to Tychris, so there might be plans for them then. Still, a couple of sex scenes could be added before that; these were hedonists in their past life and still probably are, surely they can get extremely creative. At the very least I hope that whenever new content for them is added that we get the option to do it one-on-one rather than as a mandatory group affair.

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
Something I'd like is a way to complete Kalysea's quest but not get dommed by her. Just give her items and reject her advances, or allow you o just be like "No, I'm good." to her request after you hear it. Just so you can not have it pop up in your active quests any more tbh.

If there is such a way other than straight up telling her nope when you first meet her, whoops and how do you do it?

Edit: Also, I want to be able to interact more with the adorable hydra from the temple of challenge. Pets at the minimum, play fighting in which we can face off again maybe?
Edit 2: Also the fish bone for Narcie mentioned in the shark scrubbing scene, so we can give her a treat too.
Edit 3: Something the non-sexual experiments with Darius lead into- be it lore, maybe a way to be more specific with transformations, or even just different scenes with Darius that entail some transformations alongside the sex, unless spending a few in game weeks isn't enough to trigger the extra Darius stuff.

Last edited:

Blackguard

Some ideas for items and powers for a leadership or summoner build.
  • Mantle of the Conqueror (Cloak)- Heavy intimidating cloak with +leadership that causes psychic damage equal to your presence when an enemy strikes at you. Thorn damage item, good for pcs that draw agro a lot.
  • Fleeting Blaze (Accessory) - A lantern carrying an otherworldly flickering flame that blazes brightly when a creature is pulled from the aether - for a short time. Summoned creatures gain an extra action point but now only stay for three turns.
  • Wispweaver (One-Handed Weapon) - Does pitiful damage but when a creature is summoned, attacks with the weapon now deal damage as if the summoned creature was doing the attack.
  • Condemn (Power) - Condemn an enemy as the focus of the party's ire. For duration or until foe is defeated, party members can not attack any other enemy but leadership bonuses are doubled for attacks against that enemy.
  • Lead By Example (Power) - For 3 turns, you benefit from your own leadership stat.
  • Rally (Power) - Party heal based on leadership and maybe a defensive buff for party. Maybe requires a banner of some sort to use.

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
Seeing how PC's with a dick have scenes with Karithea and Elthara, why not have scenes for female PC's with Elthara and a bedicked Karithea (this could also lead to Elthara carrying Kari's pups).

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
While I understand that what you are suggesting is optional, I love how Karitheas PC pregnancy is handled. It being something she specifically does for us since we are her flame really differentiates her to most PC pregnancies that just sort of happen. So I would love a threesome, just maybe without the kid part.

Last edited: